/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

searchingsoul
08-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Goodbye for now my dear LI Forum friends and foes.

I promised my husband that I would explore a wide range of Islamic views. Being that my time is limited, I have chosen to be active on another Islamic forum for a while. I will try to drop by sporadically.

I appreciate the advice and guidance of everyone. :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Panatella
08-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Perhaps you can drop by and let us know how it is going. My experience has shown me that this forum is tame compared to many extreme muslim forums that are popular.

syilla
08-07-2006, 07:52 AM
:cry:

please don't leave us...

you can still come and visit us....once in awhile...

IB-Staff
08-07-2006, 08:02 AM
:sl:

I kindly ask all members to avoid posting 'I'm leaving LI' kind of topics.
This gives bad publicity to our forum unneccessarily. Time proved that LI members usually come and go, but they almost never easily forget all about the forum.
So, do whatever you have to do in life, wherever your obligations take you, and come back whenever you feel like it, insha'Allah we'll always be here. No need for detrimental decissions, they don't work.

--LI-Staff

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.