/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for software

TearsofmaHeart
06-02-2005, 03:17 PM
:sl:

Sorry if i've posted this in wrong section but wasn't sure where to post it, anyway i'm trying to find some free software ;) it's for a motorola V400 phone :mobile_ph and i need the software to download pictures from the phone to my pc, a few of the websites i have been on are asking for $59.99 :omg: I have the cable already.

Jazakum Allah khair

:rock:

:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
06-02-2005, 03:28 PM
can u not drag n drop the pictures into the mobile phone folder......
hhhhmmmm im not to sure if the thread should be hear

TearsofmaHeart
06-02-2005, 03:38 PM

hehehe Your talking to a novice here, i'm not technical at all, sounds good though if you thinks its better pm me. :) thx

A7med
06-02-2005, 03:54 PM
when you plug ur phone into the pc dose any type of folder apper on your pc screen?????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TearsofmaHeart
06-03-2005, 03:55 PM

Jazak Allah khair Brother Brown Clown i have the software now from someone so if anyone wants it let me know. :) Sorry i didnt get back to you but got busy.

Take care
fe amanAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.