/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Syria sends warning to Israel

sonz
08-07-2006, 10:14 AM
As discussions of the UN resolution continue, Syria comes out with fighting talk. Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Mouallem has said Syria is ready to join Hizbollah's ranks and promised a military response to any attack from Israel.

At a meeting with the Lebanese President in Tripoli, Mouallem flatly rejected the proposed resolution, saying it was totally in Israel's favour and would only lead to civil war in Lebanon.

He reiterated Syrian support to Hizbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah, an increasingly popular figure in the Arab world.

Outside there was a small protest at Mouallem's presence in Lebanon. A previous UN resolution forced Syrian troops to leave the country last April after a 29-year presence.

http://euronews.net/create_html.php?...e=373878&lng=1

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
I R Paki
08-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Syria comes out with fighting talk. Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Mouallem has said Syria is ready to join Hizbollah's ranks
Finally.

Md Mashud
08-07-2006, 11:38 AM
ALl should unite to take out the evil doers of the world, the Isreal/American governments.

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Well, I think they should get marching.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
ALl should unite to take out the evil doers of the world, the Isreal/American governments.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You think the Arab world let alone Syria by itself could take on the US let alone the US and Israel? Can I have some of what you are smoking?

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
The main concern would be Iran and Hezbollah plotting terrorist activity against Israeli and U.S. interests, which of course means hundreds of dead civilians at embassy compounds and so forth around the globe.

afriend
08-07-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You think the Arab world let alone Syria by itself could take on the US let alone the US and Israel? Can I have some of what you are smoking?
LOL!!!!!!

Well...I think that the stupid resolutions are useless......We don't need stupid resolutions...we need ceasefires.....IMMEDIATE ONES!

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
LOL!!!!!!

Well...I think that the stupid resolutions are useless......We don't need stupid resolutions...we need ceasefires.....IMMEDIATE ONES!
Well that's simple stop lobbing missles and leave Southern Lebanon. Now is that so hard?

Link
08-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Can I have some of what you are smoking?
yes, it's called faith, and if you want some, it comes from will and humbleness to God.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
yes, it's called faith, and if you want some, it comes from will and humbleness to God.
Oh I have faith just not in Mohammed. I'm humbled in the face of Isa but that doesn't change the fact that the Arab world would be sorely mistaken to take on the US.

Link
08-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Isa (as) is and was with oppressed. God is with the oppressed. I don't believe you have faith, because i believe faithful are with oppressed.

afriend
08-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh I have faith just not in Mohammed. I'm humbled in the face of Isa but that doesn't change the fact that the Arab world would be sorely mistaken to take on the US.
Yeah with all their Depleted Uranium [DU] and the WMD they have........But that's ok....Cos we're the US.....How nice and fair is that? We're allowed to have all the 'illegal' nukes cos we can supposedly take care of them really well....Right?

HEY HEY....We're the Americans......

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Yeah with all their Depleted Uranium [DU] and the WMD they have........But that's ok....Cos we're the US.....How nice and fair is that? We're allowed to have all the 'illegal' nukes cos we can supposedly take care of them really well....Right?

Realistically, the U.S. wouldn't use a nuclear weapon unless the homeland itself was either hit by a nuclear weapon or had a nuclear weapon fired at it.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
REally? What atomic bomb did Japanese fire at US?

US has no limits to what it will do.

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm not allowed to post up the pictures as proof of the usage of DU in Iraq......It's all too disturbing....

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:07 PM

Yup we sure do and we're bad ass. So what?

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
REally? What atomic bomb did Japanese fire at US?

US has no limits to what it will do.
The bombs dropped on Japan were the first of their kind. The nuclear weapons capability of the U.S. has increased dramatically, primarily as a deterrent to nuclear war, or the M.A.D., mutually assured destruction. The debate about whether the U.S. should have used the bombs in Japan is a completely different topic, and one that should probably be started.

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Yup we sure do and we're bad ass. So what?
"Mommy....I want to be bad *** like the Americans" Iran pleads with an innocent gesture. America marches striaght up to Iran with a closed fist and whispers in Iran's ear "watch it buddy"........

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The bombs dropped on Japan were the first of their kind. The nuclear weapons capability of the U.S. has increased dramatically, primarily as a deterrent to nuclear war, or the M.A.D., mutually assured destruction. The debate about whether the U.S. should have used the bombs in Japan is a completely different topic, and one that should probably be started.
By dropping the bomb on Japan it saved more lives than the bomb destroyed. Look at how many people committed suicide on Okinawa. All estimates estimated that well over 1 million Japanese would have died in a land invasion in either a human wave of regular folks charging soldiers or suicides based on the lies the Japanese told their people the US would do to them if they were captured.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
"Mommy....I want to be bad *** like the Americans" Iran pleads with an innocent gesture. America marches striaght up to Iran with a closed fist and whispers in Iran's ear "watch it buddy"........
Once again so what? Iran has proven with their speech that they can't be trusted with their toys. They better watch it before we put them on a timeout.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The debate about whether the U.S. should have used the bombs in Japan is a completely different topic
Ye, and if US nukes Iran, it will be another unsettled debate if it was right or wrong, ay?

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Ahh...I'm not even gonna carry on..i'm too upset to get any sadder :(

Link
08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
By dropping the bomb on Japan it saved more lives than the bomb destroyed. Look at how many people committed suicide on Okinawa. All estimates estimated that well over 1 million Japanese would have died in a land invasion in either a human wave of regular folks charging soldiers or suicides based on the lies the Japanese told their people the US would do to them if they were captured.
By your logic, people would be justified to do whatever they want to save lives in the future?

Can people justified to nuke US to save "more" lives of the future in their view?

Link
08-07-2006, 03:23 PM
The problem with US and US people in general, is they get convinced with whatever they do as not being wrong with lame excuses, US can nuke today and justify it to their dumb population.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Ye, and if US nukes Iran, it will be another unsettled debate if it was right or wrong, ay?
No need to nuke Iran unless they use WMD first. We have enough regular ordinance to keep Arabs in their in there normal form of weaponry (rocks) for years.

afriend
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Everything that goes up...Must come down ;)......

Link
Geronimo, in the coming days, you will see how stong US really is, you are deluded in the same way the Pharaohs were deluded :)

Geronimo
By your logic, people would be justified to do whatever they want to save lives in the future?

Can people justified to nuke US to save "more" lives of the future in their view?
If you think it will save more lives go ahead but they will be mistaken. Actually there would be millions dead if the US ever got nuked.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Well - millions are dying in Africa, else where, and will continue to suffer as long as the imperialist are allowd to have thier way, I don't feel justified in doing that, but ofcourse by your logic, it is.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:28 PM
And US didn't need to invade Japan, it was not an only option, they could have settled it differently.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:29 PM
The problem with US and US people in general, is they get convinced with whatever they do as not being wrong with lame excuses, US can nuke today and justify it to their dumb population.
Nope we think we are wrong all the time but not bad because our intentions were good. We believe we were wrong in Vietnam, we think we were wrong in the Bay of Pigs, we think we were wrong with the Sandistas. We are probably harder on ourselves as a nation than any other citizen are of their own country. How many marches against the Royal family do you see in SA?

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The good old American solution, ey?

Just NUKE the suckers! ;D
It work didn't it. The Japanese are pretty docile now aren't they.

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Well - millions are dying in Africa, else where, and will continue to suffer as long as the imperialist are allowd to have thier way, I don't feel justified in doing that, but ofcourse by your logic, it is.
The US sends the most aid to Africa out of every country in the world. The US has no former colonies in Africa (No Liberia was not a colony of the US) so how is what go on there the US fault? And don't say weapons because the last I checked the US don't produce AK-47s

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Geronimo, in the coming days, you will see how stong US really is, you are deluded in the same way the Pharaohs were deluded :)
:rollseyes Sure kid

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
And US didn't need to invade Japan, it was not an only option, they could have settled it differently.
The other option was to continue the blockade and kill the whole nation with starvation.

I R Paki
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Once again so what? Iran has proven with their speech that they can't be trusted with their toys. They better watch it before we put them on a timeout.
What about Russia? They are the only challengers to the USA's heregamy, and they have nukes. Yet, we dont see them getting attacked. I doubt the USA would touch Iran if it had nukes, the Americans wont attack Iran anyway, as all the muslim countrys would go crazy, then build nukes.

EDIT: Iran probaly have nukes that they get from russia anyhows.

מדינת ישׂראל
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Believe me Russia does not want Iran getting Nukes.

Russia is very close to Iran, and Russia probably thinks the Chechans will get Nukes soon after Iran.

Link
08-07-2006, 03:59 PM
The other option was to continue the blockade and kill the whole nation with starvation.
How bout not kill the whole nation with starvation, and making a peace deal, isn't that an option?

d pak1
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM

I totally agree!!!!!

Link
08-07-2006, 04:03 PM
We need to wake up and believe in God and his power. God will help the oppressed if they depend on him. Don't fear US and ISrael, fear God, what excuse will we have on the day of judgement of fearing men and not God when God said "so don't fear men but fear me" and this was said in a verse regarding establishing rule according to revelation and not other then that!

The arrogant tyrant people will get destoryed, just like the arrogant tyrant poeple in the past got destroyed, it is a promise in the Quran, and it the psalms of David (as). The righteous will inherit the earth!

Keltoi
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM
How bout not kill the whole nation with starvation, and making a peace deal, isn't that an option?
The Japanese would not have made peace. The only way to break their will would have been a land invasion, meaning millions of lives lost, or blockade and starve them to death. It might not be easy to accept, but the dropping of those bombs, while killing hundreds of thousands, was much better than the millions that would have been killed in a land invasion or the untold number who might have died from a naval blockade.

Skillganon
08-07-2006, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
at least they warned them before they wipe them off the map
I can imagine! Get out of the way or you will get bombed.

Than complain, they did not get out of the way soon enough, it's their fault.

What a tragedy. :cry:

Geronimo
08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
try that they said no. They wanted to continue to take over the Pacific and China. Wasn't gonna let that happen.

Silver
08-07-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm surprised he caqme to Lebanon after all the syrians did to us...right now I can't stand any american or syrian or iranian official coming here.

afriend
08-07-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
I'm surprised he caqme to Lebanon after all the syrians did to us...right now I can't stand any american or syrian or iranian official coming here.
I hope you are safe sister....I'm guessing you have moved to a safer location now?

Silver
08-07-2006, 08:39 PM
I hope you are safe sister....I'm guessing you have moved to a safer location now?
Actually i live in a safe locaton,people come here to be safe.But I go to Beirut all the time to help,as a volunteer.The journey isn't very safe but we can't sit around doing nothing.

afriend
08-07-2006, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
Actually i live in a safe locaton,people come here to be safe.But I go to Beirut all the time to help,as a volunteer.The journey isn't very safe but we can't sit around doing nothing.
May Allah reward you greatly.....

May Allah keep you safe...for indeed you are on a great path :)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-07-2006, 11:29 PM
:sl:

ameen to duas

and about time they stood up...

ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.