/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why did Allah make us to fart have gas.

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Does anyone ever wonder why we have gas/fart. If this was Allahs plan, then why? I think its gross and could do without it. I understand getting rid of liquid and solid waste ok thats fine, but why farting, what real purpose does it have? and if it had such a real purpose then why are some people so much more gassy then others? also another question why can someone go a long time without farting if its so neccessary like as long as weeks or months even, then other times be a big fart bag for days or weeks on end? I mean i study science too a bit and this never till this day makes that much sense to me. :heated:

Sorry if this offends anyone but im curious and wish we didnt fart. +o( +o( +o(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 03:51 AM
Ok noone likes this thread lol

snakelegs
08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
hehehe....i like this thread.
i'm no expert but i think if we couldn't fart we would bloat and become sick.
i think we should accept bodily functions-it's all part of creation after all.

Taqiyah
08-08-2006, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
If this was Allahs plan, then why? :

+o( +o( +o(
If ya keep asking urself questions like this beleive me u only gonna get confused and doubtful. Somethings in my opinion r just meant to be n Allah had his reasons.........we just as muslims have to accept it as it is....n not ask questions...see how easy it is.:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 04:02 AM
I EXTREMELY have no idea.... but your question... is good...

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taqiyah
If ya keep asking urself questions like this beleive me u only gonna get confused and doubtful. Somethings in my opinion r just meant to be n Allah had his reasons.........we just as muslims have to accept it as it is....n not ask questions...see how easy it is.:D

I am not gonna become doubtful that was maybe me a year ago, I know there is a reason but would like to know :)

Since its gross and all would like to maybe pick for an answer +o(

syilla
08-08-2006, 06:51 AM
if would not fart...i think we would have been explode... BOMBBBBB!!! Explode because of too many gas.

Joe98
08-08-2006, 07:01 AM
It's not just humans that fart. Most creatures do.

Farting is awful. So perhaps there is no god. :)

syilla
08-08-2006, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

maybe you can make an experiment...try to close the opening.

Then perhaps...there is god (as you would say it)

Woodrow
08-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Or is it because we were given free will and as a result of free will we have to abide with all physical laws of nature. One of which is bacteria and yeast share our body. Some of the food we eat is also food for them. starches, cellulose and some sugars ferment inside us as a result of the yeast and bacteria. The result of their metabolism is a considerable amount of CO2 and methane, with some hydrogen sulfide.

It is part of the price we pay to be human. Yet, being human is the price we pay to truly have and enjoy free will.

akulion
08-08-2006, 07:23 AM
Everything Allah swt has created has a certain balance.

The reality of humanity is that we are created beings with many necessities, and one of these is to eat and drink.

The human digestive system is designed by Allah swt to absorb from a multitude of foods and drinks what is benefical for us and then to excete that which is harmful for us. During this digestion process the human body produces solid, liquid and gaseous waste matters.

Now one has to realize the beauty of the human digestive system to answer your question and recognize that this is not something disgusting but rather very well balanced.

The waste gases produced in the stomach which may not be extremely smelly are emitted via a burp...while the more vile and disgusting smelling gases which are produced are let out through the back side. Now imagine if it was the opposite, I am sure you would think its far more disgusting.

So frankly, gasses are one of the by products of the human digestive system and so their need to be expelled has been taken care of via the process of passing gas. One can simply accept it as a trait of the created being, or one can continue to raise ridiclous questions about it. The choice is ours to make.

Snowflake
08-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Lol Crystal sis, the things you think of :giggling:

Some foods produce gas when they are being digested.

Swallowing air as you eat can also cause flatulence and believe it or not so can chewing sugar-free gum (contains sorbitol).

If Allah hadn't created an outlet for these gases, we'd have exploded! +o(

Oh and dont worry sis. We won't be afflicted by these unwelcome habits in Jannah inshaAllah :happy:

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Lol thanks everyone for all your answers, it makes some sense but never will totally in my head:okay:

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 07:32 PM

Yea dont remind me my cats can let out something awful at times but this does not mean there is no God, only means all his creations fart ;D

afriend
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM

hmmm....

A guy walks into a barbers....The barber was banging on about how so many are dying etc. etc. So the guy walks out after paying th barber.....

He wonders through the street and sees many people with the most bizarre hair, so he walks back to the barbers and says: "There's no barber" ;D

Farting can be a god send at times......That felt really embarassing.......But I'm willing to take it for Allah......Like, when you've eaten too much and all of a sudden you pop, lol...yuo get what I mean?

chacha_jalebi
08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
now the question has been asked i mite aswell add some of my Qs :p

why r sum farts smelly? and some not? why are some loud & not smelly:p

also have u lot noticed the smelly lethal 1s, are always silent so you cant tell who did it, but the not so lethal ones are loud:D:D:D:D

mysterious
08-08-2006, 07:39 PM
weird questions will most likely have weird answers

afriend
08-08-2006, 07:40 PM
ROFL....

They are smellier becuase of a substance in certain foods [forgot the name] make it deadlier....

OK!!! u guys grow up now, this thread may get closed without the matter being resolved ;D

Fishman
08-08-2006, 07:40 PM
:sl:
Farting. The ultimate ememy of whudu. Thanks to my ever-present flatuence, I find it very hard to let whudu last between prayers.
:w:

azim
08-08-2006, 07:50 PM
This is such a weird topic.

I don't see why you're okay with liquid and solid excrements - but not gas excrements?

I mean it only makes sense - 3 states a substance can be in - so we have waste in all 3 forms.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM
we fart to let out waste, jus like we puke when we overexede our limit , jus like wen we over eat we burp, jus like when we have too many germs we have diaorhhea etc etc etc :)

ALLAH DOES EVERYTHING FOR GOOD AND HE IS ALL KNOWING ALLWISE :D

Fishman
08-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Farts do make it rather hard for me though, I have to make whudu before every prayer! And I try really hard to hold it in whilst I'm praying!

IB-Staff
08-08-2006, 08:37 PM

To question why Allaah did a certain thing often means that there will be no certain answer from ourselves, since none of us can comprehend the infinite Knowledge of Allaah nor truly understand the wisdom behind His Actions. We can arrive at conclusions and possibilities, but ultimately we refer all such matters to the All-Knowing.

So the question of this thread seems to have been answered: It is simply the way that Allaah created us. We could keep on asking such questions but they wouldn't do us any good - for example, why do we have to go to the toilet? Why do we get sick? Why do we feel pain? The list is endless, but if we understand that this life is a test and therefore sometimes we have to go through uncomfortable things like sickness, and that through such tests and difficulties our patience and gratitude is put into practice, and our sins forgiven, we can feel satisfied by simply being Muslims.

The thread shall be closed now since there is little to debate over the topic, and some people find it difficult to take such topics seriously.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.