/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No forummer should be called as 'hypocrite' in this forum.

north_malaysian
08-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Forummer should learn to understand each other ... not to call names!!! Forummers who said other peoples as hypocrite, murtad etc should be warned...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Forummer should learn to understand each other ... not to call names!!! Forummers who said other peoples as hypocrite, murtad etc should be warned...
That word flies around as often as the truth does in World Affairs!

That word should be CENSORED!

SCENARIO:

Dahir: Hey, Israel should exist! Palestine should also exist.
Bad Guy: You're a Hypocrite!

***CENSORED VERSION***

Bad Guy: You're a *********!

PERFECT SOLUTION!!

Rabi'ya
08-08-2006, 10:00 AM
:sl:
some of the forum rules and warning levels are as follows:-

8. Honourable and dignified behaviour must be observed at all times, especially when replying to a post by a member of the opposite gender.

Honourable and dignified behaviour must be observed at all times, especially when replying to a post by a member of the opposite gender. 10% warning

9. Beef will not be tolerated in any forum. Differences in opinion are expected, but please debate respectfully. (Beef are comments made for the purpose of insulting somebody else with negative intent, looking for a negative reaction, or blatantly insulting somebody)

Beef will not be tolerated in any forum. Differences in opinion are expected, but please debate respectfully. (Beef are comments made for the purpose of insulting somebody else with negative intent, looking for a negative reaction, or blatantly insulting somebody) 15-25% warning

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 10:02 AM
What i've noticed is, when i use a word that starts with a 'W', people take offence to it.

But when they want to call others 'Hypocrites' "traitors" "Sufi" "sufi devients", it is ok, and some of the Mods even join in and have a good ol' sufi-bash.

Sometime ago i was branded as a "kaffir lover" then "apoligist" then "arse*$($" Then "Sufi devient" and now i am being labeled as a "Hypocrite" "Traitor" and "mischief maker" One man, so many attributes !! Woohoo, i fell special. :D

What is with this Forum?

Might Makes Right :?

Alot of Double Standards floating around here.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir

That word flies around as often as the truth does in World Affairs!

That word should be CENSORED!

SCENARIO:

Bad Guy: You're a Hypocrite!

***CENSORED VERSION***

Dahir: Hey, Israle should exist! Palestine should also exist.

Bad Guy: You're a *********!

PERFECT SOLUTION!!
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
What i've noticed is, when i use a word that starts with a 'W', people take offence to it.

But when they want to call others 'Hypocrites' "traitors" "Sufi" "sufi devients", it is ok, and some of the Mods even join in and have a good ol' sufi-bash.

Sometime ago i was branded as a "kaffir lover" then "apoligist" then "arse*$($" Then "Sufi devient" and now i am being labeled as a "Hypocrite" "Traitor" and "mischief maker" One man, so many attributes !! Woohoo, i fell special. :D

What is with this Forum?

Since my new revolutionary pro-Israeli view-change, I join your ranks. :D

Rabi'ya
08-08-2006, 10:06 AM

if any of you are bothered by ANY member name calling, please just press the report button...its not possibe for mods to check EVERY post(although we try - im the most guilty as im not online much)

just let us know and we'll try and sort it out inshallah - including warnings if necessary and speaking directly with the member concerned.

Rabi'ya:rose:

SirZubair
08-08-2006, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Since my new revolutionary pro-Israeli view-change, I join your ranks. :D
But.. I am not a pro-israeli :p

I am Pro-Human. As far as i am concerned, every drop of every Humanbeing is sacred. Not a drop should be spilt over something such as : Land.

Anyway, lets leave that topic for another thread ;)

Takumi
08-08-2006, 10:58 AM

What is with this Forum?

Nope. Two wrongs don't make one right either. :-)

Takumi
08-08-2006, 11:04 AM

For all we know, there might be people who prentend to be who they are not.

Honor system that's used in this forum does not always work. If a member calls the other member kaafir or murtad or hypocrite, there's no way for anyone to check whether the accuser is actually muslim.

Now, the question is what should the other members do?

All members should be aware that name callings; is PERSONALLY motivated. They don't belong in a post that DISCUSSES and DEBATES opinions.

Click the red square and give a bad rep or report.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-08-2006, 03:40 PM
We will not tolerate any such insults. Please help out by reporting offending posts.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 02:33 AM
But.. I am not a pro-israeli :p

I am Pro-Human. As far as i am concerned, every drop of every Humanbeing is sacred. Not a drop should be spilt over something such as : Land.
Me too....

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 05:19 AM

What is with this Forum?

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:
the W word is Forbidden because "there are no sects in islam"
sufi, deviated sufi etc etc are permissable because they simply don't exist.
simple isn't it? - once you stop and think about it, i'm sure you will see the light.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
the W word is Forbidden because "there are no sects in islam"
sufi, deviated sufi etc etc are permissable because they simply don't exist.
simple isn't it? - once you stop and think about it, i'm sure you will see the light.
What's word 'W'? 'Westerners?

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 06:07 AM
What's word 'W'? 'Westerners?
pssst....******.
it is sooooo Forbidden that they automatically replaced it with ******.
interesting......
let's see if "sufi" still works.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 08:44 AM
pssst....******.
it is sooooo Forbidden that they automatically replaced it with ******.
interesting......
let's see if "sufi" still works.
"sufi" still works..

SirZubair
08-09-2006, 09:27 AM
As i always say,

Might Makes Right around here.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 09:32 AM
As i always say,

Might Makes Right around here.
OK, I've known what the W word, thanks snakelegs.......

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 09:59 AM
"sufi" still works..
testing:
salafi

SirZubair
08-09-2006, 10:04 AM
testing:
salafi
That also works.

Try that first one again, the filter must be broken.. :p

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
That also works.

Try that first one again, the filter must be broken.. :p
no way!
how about ibahaw?hey, i like the sound of that. ibahaw. new word.
fun, huh?

Mujahidah4Allah
08-09-2006, 11:52 AM
this is totally going off topic, i think if anyone sees this hapening should stop one another, remember hadith of Rasulullah [saw] you should either speak good or keep silent.

ma'salamah

SirZubair
08-09-2006, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal
this is totally going off topic, i think if anyone sees this hapening should stop one another, remember hadith of Rasulullah [saw] you should either speak good or keep silent.

ma'salamah
Maybe someone should give that advise to the Bid'ah brigade.

Mujahidah4Allah
08-09-2006, 11:55 AM
well whoever makes these comments should realise that Allah [swt] is the judge of mankind.. they will not be the judge on the Day of Judgement... it is not from the sunnah of Rasulullah [saw] to accuse another of something that doesnt suit them..

ma'salamah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.