/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Radio Station in Ramadhan?

- Qatada -
08-08-2006, 01:28 PM
:salamext:

Is anyone going to work for or create a radio station in their local town/city/village in ramadhan?

If so - what ideas do you have for the shows etc.? :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rizwana87
08-08-2006, 01:39 PM
we have something called ramdhaan radio here its really good :D and very engaging they do things like baayans and things for children at a specific time and its wikid, thts nothing to do with creating a radio station but id thought id post

- Qatada -
08-08-2006, 01:50 PM

jazak Allaah khayr.. any things that you like about your local islamic radio station - you can mention them too insha'Allaah.

Ours is kind of boring because they just play nasheeds or urdu lectures.. so most of the youth don't understand it anywayz.. so we thinking of livening it up this year insha'Allaah.

:wasalamex

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-08-2006, 02:52 PM
ohhh nooo, i want 1.. we dnt hav 1 :? i think,.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rizwana87
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
yh our ramdhaan radio is really good they have bayaans for adults later on in the evening and the kids get a chance to call in and pray nasheeds or pray surats from the Quran and give their salams. the presenters give the kids a chance to go to the studio as well and do competitions too, tht way its summat good for the kids. but alhumdulillah its really good..do you guys have anything like this? or plan on having a ramdhaan radio?

Mujahidah4Allah
08-08-2006, 04:07 PM
:sl:

yeah redio ramadhan is good, i dnt like the ones on sky bit of flirting going on there.. bro Fi_Sabilillah where abouts do you host it?

ma'salamah

rizwana87
08-08-2006, 04:09 PM
lol flirting on radio ramdhaan looooool na u guys shud tune in to ours in leicester its wikiddddd :D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-08-2006, 04:10 PM
cant even remember the manchester one lol , i 'm gonna try n tune in on my phone

ma'salamah

- Qatada -
08-08-2006, 04:45 PM

i don't host one.. but alot of people work 2gether, so might help out dis year insha'Allaahu ta'aala.

People can choose to get a slot as long as what they got is useful, so we should try to make it beneficial for the brothers and sisters insha'Allaahu ta'aala.

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Is anyone going to work for or create a radio station in their local town/city/village in ramadhan?

we have Radio Ramadhaan here in bradistaaaaaaaaan TOP TOP stuff I TELL YA!!! And we also have Radio Hajj durin the hajj period 2 COOL or waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM

urdu lectures.. so most of the youth don't understand it anywayz.. so we thinking of livening it up this year insha'Allaah.

gos that really does my nut in I swear down they always playin urdu lectures and even tho i is a pkai i dont understand what they be chattin, so its like :? English lecs roccccccccck :shade:

- Qatada -
08-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Yeah, am thinkin of putin da lectures from ma sig on radio.. so the peeps who aren't practisin islam - they might learn mo about it insha'Allaah. Its in english anyway, and theres qur'an with audio translation too masha'Allaah..

Hijaabi22
08-08-2006, 04:59 PM
^^^that sounds gud- hmmmmmmm wat else do they have on radio ramadhaan, well I jus luv the nasheed programmes me the ones presented by the YOUNG uns lol they cool :shade:...and they also have quiz tym for kids and also other programmes wer the kiddies can call and recite nasheeds etc .... aaaaaaaaaaaand wat else?? loadsa lecs on :okay:......what REALLY REALLY annoys me is when they put the adverts on like every 5 mins and sum of em are so like DUMB i jus feel like smashin my radio urgh! :mad:

rizwana87
08-08-2006, 05:04 PM
yh the adverts have got to be really annoying!! i hate em so much, but other than that alhumdulillah its really good

Helena
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
erm..we've already got a ramadan station...MCR meaning muslim community radio......prep of food for iftar...da mcr has to be on...sometime....i txt to show views on certain topic....:)

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 12:56 PM
we got radio ramadan n mashAllah it is sooooooo good its got a show for everyone!!! its reli good :D u can listen in on the website wen it is started http://www.radioramadhan.com/

Arwa
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Yeah, I like Radio Ramadhan.
To make the radio not boring, the best thing is to be interactive. Radio Ramadhan has A LOT of that and things like competitions and quizzes with rewards (prizes like a cassette, Islamic book/s, CD's etc) really does encourage the youth.
Like early in the morning, you have a show called 'The Early Birds' morning show and whilst kids are getting ready for school, on the way to school, they ring if there's a competition or if they want to recite some Qur'an or nasheeds etc.
Also Radio Ramadhan does shoes in a few other languages .. but most of those are late in the night.

Hope that helped. :)

SASB
08-18-2006, 12:42 AM
we have a islam radio here it's run by my friends dad it is very good very interesting, during ramadan they have special talks etc on it

syilla
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
we have a islamic radio station too...

i try my best to tell you the content...

1. news
2. economy-how to save money or how to manage money..
3. learning arabic - one word per day...and they give a lot example of how to use it...including a zikr.
4. cookery club - tips and recipe
5. woman section
6. parenting section
7. arabic news (which i never understand...but i love to listen to it).
8. sponsor sections (muslims products and how to get them...and sometimes they did quiz and give rewards)
9. english sections...
10. every morning they did zikr...asma alhusna and etc...

- Qatada -
08-18-2006, 04:46 PM

jazak Allaah khayr for the ideaz :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-18-2006, 10:34 PM
iz der any in da north east? :rollseyes

bronumba1
08-20-2006, 03:52 PM

there are five radio stations here: The new islamic toolbar

http://islamglobalmessageforum.ourtoolbar.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.