/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We Are Untouchables...

adi8putra
08-08-2006, 05:50 PM
We are Israel. We are untouchable. No matter what we do, the international community will not act against us. Oh, there will be talks at the United Nations but we know that the United States will intervene on our behalf. There will be Arab League discussions but we know that no state will take action against us. There will be mass protests and demonstrations; there will be activists and advocates begging for peace; there will be rallies and fund-raisers to help the targets of our bombs.

And we know that nothing will make a difference because we are Jews - we are victims of the holocaust. We have suffered such that we have the right to make the rest of the world pay (even though organised Zionism officially declared war on Germany in 1933, long before Hitler's Final Solution). Because we are victims.

Yes, we know that the people over the world have suffered worst crimes than ours, but they were not the Chosen People. We know that over 22 million Russians were killed under Stalin, 15 million Chinese were killed by the Japanese, millions elsewhere in the world suffered the same fate in the bloodiest 20th century.

We know that Zionism is an atheist Marxist creation using Judaism as its weapon; that we were founded upon terrorism and our leaders became Israel’s prime ministers and Nobel Peace Prize winners; that less than 10 percent of Jews worldwide supported the Zionist cause for decades until World War II. We know that the crimes committed by Hitler equally affected Communists, gypsies, the handicapped, and political prisoners. That does not matter – we are special. The rest of the world will not touch us because they are terrified of the label “anti-Semite”. World leaders are terrified of this ad hominem even though we are mostly not Semitic peoples. Jews of Israel, the Sephardim Jews, were almost non existent when we arrived from Russia, Poland, Austria-Hungary and elsewhere in the 20th century and demanded Arab land. They had spread out and moved on. We did not come from Yemen, Ethiopia or Iraq, but who cares? We are the victims and that is all that counts.

Time and again we wonder at how far American gullibility will take us. We push it to the limits on cable television and get away with it repeatedly. We know that the majority of the world is aware we blatantly lie when we express our “deepest regrets” because “terrorists” were hiding in the villages we destroyed. We even have the gall to pick the same targets as a decade ago, ignoring the cries of outrage from and the West. We’ll just repeat the mantra “a tragic mistake”.

Honestly, we too are rather surprised to see that America patiently sits back and buys our words each time. We have trained our diplomats well, not only in the art of deception to the media, but by using strong arm, behind-the-scenes tactics to mold the views of US Congressmen and woman in our favor.

We have worked on this for decades and it has been perfected for the one place it counts; Our bank America. We rely upon those weapons; we need to create constant conflict so as to receive a perpetual $13 billion annual package from the US, including unsecured loans that we have never been, nor ever will be, required to pay back. We are living a dream. What we want is given to us on a silver platter because we are Jews, and we have the holocaust.

The above is only daring in that it never voiced publicly in the West. The world is watching as Israel incinerates the Lebanese, next the Syrians and Palestinians, then Iran. Diplomats call for peace, a cease-fire, and negotiations. They speak the language of non-committance. It takes a few brave men and women in leadership positions to dare to speak the truth. Israel is in the position of dominating the US government to an extent never before seen in history, creating a regime who will fully fund a “new Middle East” which in reality means Eretz Israel consisting of Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, northern Saudi Arabia and even Cyprus by some accounts.

There is nothing speculative about these plans for hegemony – everything has been laid out, written down, and presented for years. Academics who dare write the facts know that their tenured careers are over. This war will not end with a cease-fire next week. This war will not end with a security zone controlled by the UN. This war will not end if Hezbollah and Hamas disappeared tomorrow. This war will not end as leaders and diplomats continue to fear the trump card charge of anti-Semitism by Israel.

So when hundreds of children are torn apart by uranium tipped missiles provided courtesy of the US government, look in the mirror. Have you dared to offend Israel? Have you risked? Ask yourself what role you may have played in contributing to this global disaster. Nothing will change until you do.

By Tanya Cariina Hsu,
The Arab News,
Friday, August 4, 2006.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
true...

Keltoi
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Hmmm...am I the only one who sees the almost childish fabrication of reality in this article? She is speaking as if she is Israel, and saying all the things that extremists and terrorists love to hear...not helpful and quite pointless.

guyabano
08-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Except, that this post is full of hatred against Israel, you have a deep problem: It looks like you are schizophren, as you talk in "WE" form ! Do you have more personalities? I'm not sure if all Israelians and even Palestinians or Lebanese share your point of view !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
very true. don't understand the blind eye of the rest of the world
exactly, people are too blind. They just dont understand this, why dont people start watching more documentaries instead of always watching CNN and FOX news :rollseyes

afriend
08-08-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
exactly, people are too blind. They just dont understand this, why dont people start watching more documentaries instead of always watching CNN and FOX news :rollseyes
That's a great idea.....watch and listen to some real FACTS instead of a untrustable, half baked stories....

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
they dont want to know the truth
im actually starting to think this is the sad fact :(

Zulkiflim
08-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Salaam,

We should follow our own call.

Ignore the US and the UN we should take matter into our own hands but of course the muslim are divided for too many are "in bed" with the kafirs FOR THEIR OWN SELVES.

guyabano
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
That's a great idea.....watch and listen to some real FACTS instead of a untrustable, half baked stories....
suuuuuuure, let's all watch Al Jazeera, the only trustful TV News Channel on earth !

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
suuuuuuure, let's all watch Al Jazeera, the only trustful TV News Channel on earth !

no, even al-jazeera may be biased. forget news, go to palestine/lebanon, now thats first hands news ;).

i still stick by the side of the muslims, israelli's have always caused trouble and that view will always remain in my eyes... unless the israelli's give up all the attacks and live peacefully!!

guyabano
08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
nooooooooo, of course not, They just tell us the Truth !

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:05 PM
nooooooooo, of course not, They just tell us the Truth !

instead of mocking him why not take my advice ;)

no, even al-jazeera may be biased. forget news, go to palestine/lebanon, now thats first hands news .

guyabano
08-08-2006, 09:07 PM
no, even al-jazeera may be biased. forget news, go to palestine/lebanon, now thats first hands news ;).

i still stick by the side of the muslims, israelli's have always caused trouble and that view will always remain in my eyes... unless the israelli's give up all the attacks and live peacefully!!
Well, I stick to the middle, as both sides have dirt on their shoes !
As I mentionned already in another thread, take out all embedded newsreporters of this conflict, and war will end soon !
All this is so much pushed in the medias. I just wait to see, till we will see some Ad-Banners in TV when they broadcast live from the front lines, like "This live report was brought to you by Coca Cola"

really sick !

guyabano
08-08-2006, 09:07 PM
instead of mocking him why not take my advice ;)
we posted the same moment, so I didn't see your post, ok ?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, I stick to the middle, as both sides have dirt on their shoes !
As I mentionned already in another thread, take out all embedded newsreporters of this conflict, and war will end soon !
All this is so much pushed in the medias. I just wait to see, till we will see some Ad-Banners in TV when they broadcast live from the front lines, like "This live report was brought to you by Coca Cola"

really sick !
i actually agree with you.

how bout me and you formulate a plan to destroy every media outlet?

ARE YOU IN MAN!!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:08 PM
we posted the same moment, so I didn't see your post, ok ?
forgive me :)

adi8putra
08-09-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Hmmm...am I the only one who sees the almost childish fabrication of reality in this article? She is speaking as if she is Israel, and saying all the things that extremists and terrorists love to hear...not helpful and quite pointless.
u can choose 2 believe, whatever u want 2 believe.... i'v got nothing against the jew, and i dont care about those idiotic "anti-semites" mantra. facts r, israel get away every time they did something bad on others, never mind that cause they r the victims.... bwahahaa:uuh:

the country with the fifth or the fourth mightiest armies in d world (not forgetting d wmd they possess in terms of the nukes, depleted uranium weaponries, whitephosphorous etc... all courtesy of d us) r suffering again and again at the hands of a rag tag "terrorists". after this all, they r still d victims. bwahahahaaaa:playing:

adi8putra
08-09-2006, 05:07 AM
Except, that this post is full of hatred against Israel, you have a deep problem: It looks like you are schizophren, as you talk in "WE" form ! Do you have more personalities? I'm not sure if all Israelians and even Palestinians or Lebanese share your point of view !
I have no idea what you are blabbering about !? No wait, honestly, I even didn't read it !:p

Dahir
08-09-2006, 05:40 AM
Wow.

Did the woman in the article speak my mind - how did she do that?

Everything I've always thought, she just said it!

It doesn't matter who you are; this is not religious or political.

The article is the TRUTH!

Oh, this is amazing. This is amazing.

Even Fox broadcasts many times that Bush catered to many Jewish lobbyists, like Jack Abramoff, but it seems we don't pick it up, just their blabber about world news, which is actually only 80 seconds in length, hosted by Shepard Smith.

Silver
08-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Well what I see on the ground is the truth to me.All news networks are biased,I do watch all of them to get differnt points of vue.But what I have seen is the truth... and many TV stations won't show it.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
Well what I see on the ground is the truth to me.All news networks are biased,I do watch all of them to get differnt points of vue.But what I have seen is the truth... and many TV stations won't show it.
You should start your own blog ... and let us all see the truth........:peace:

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adi8putra
We are untouchables..
Don't let the hindus hear you say that...:p

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Don't let the hindus hear you say that...:p
is it derogatory to call Hindus "untouchables" (In Malaysia, racist Malays used the word "Hindu Paria")

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
is it derogatory to call Hindus "untouchables" (In Malaysia, racist Malays used the word "Hindu Paria")
It's the Hindus that cast people out that they believe to be untouchables. So nowt to do with me!

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
It's the Hindus that cast people out that they believe to be untouchables. So nowt to do with me!
No... I meant that (being someone) knowledgeable in Hinduism or at least familiar with Hindus .... is it derogatory to say that word?

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 10:40 AM
No... I meant that (being someone) knowledgeable in Hinduism or at least familiar with Hindus .... is it derogatory to say that word?
Hindus have a caste structure and the untouchables are hindus but recognised as the lowest of the low because of the mere fact they fall under this caste!! It's disgraceful that this is still practiced by these imbeciles!! Who are they to say that a person is not worhty of life becasue they've classed them as untouchables!!

guyabano
08-09-2006, 11:34 AM
I have no idea what you are blabbering about !? No wait, honestly, I even didn't read it !:p
and guess what: Nobody cares !

InToTheRain
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
It is a good read, makes reality hit you in the face and helpless at how the situation has got so out of hand.

Holocaust is one of the biggest Lies ever anyways, it is propaganda created to give full advantage to the zionists. Here is a good read about it:

http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm

guyabano
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
It is a good read, makes reality hit you in the face and helpless at how the situation has got so out of hand.

Holocaust is one of the biggest Lies ever anyways, it is propaganda created to give full advantage to the zionists. Here is a good read about it:

If you really deny the holocaust, I think, you have a huge problem !

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 01:40 PM

Of course it is...

Geronimo
08-09-2006, 01:58 PM

Yup this was a lie:

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
Yup this was a lie:

You did that using paint :winks:

adi8putra
08-09-2006, 06:17 PM
geronimo, may i asked u in what way the grotesque picture that u hv posted differs to the victims of the ongoing action of the IDF in either palestine or lebanon?

guyabano
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
geronimo, may i asked u in what way the grotesque picture that u hv posted differs to the victims of the ongoing action of the IDF in either palestine or lebanon?
Hmm, hellooooo, somebody there?
These are no grotesque pictures but they show the horrible truth about the holocaust comitted on jews. Hitler really wanted to commit a genocide.
And, I'm pretty sure, if at that time, there would have been muslims too in Germany, he would also have put them to the "ovens" !
And then, everybody would scream here, but since it where jews, noone cares

what a shame

aamirsaab
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
:sl:
common missconception: mutliple and/or split personalities is not schizophrenia.

Psychology, God, I love it.

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 06:45 PM
if at that time, there would have been muslims too in Germany, he would also have put them to the "ovens" !
There were Muslims there too. Some of them helped round up Jews for the ovens.

Noora_z3
08-09-2006, 06:53 PM
So true.

Geronimo
08-09-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:

common missconception: mutliple and/or split personalities is not schizophrenia.

Psychology, God, I love it.
you are correct but hearing voices and paranoia is.

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Hmm, hellooooo, somebody there?
These are no grotesque pictures but they show the horrible truth about the holocaust comitted on jews.....
You should mention too the gypsies, poles and ukrainian killed.....jews are not the sole victims of holocaust..:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 03:32 AM
You should mention too the gypsies, poles and ukrainian killed.....jews are not the sole victims of holocaust..:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If you add up all the deaths attributed to World War II...well, let's just say its hard to comprehend.

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 04:07 AM
If you add up all the deaths attributed to World War II...well, let's just say its hard to comprehend.
According to Shaikh Wikipedia, holocaust also claims non-jews lives:

1) Poles - 140,000
2) Russians - 5,000,000
3) Ukrainians - 3,000,000
4) Belarusians - 1,500,000
5) Gypsies - 800,000
6) Serbs - 1,200,000
7) Freemasons - 200,000
8) Communists - 100,000
9) Homosexuals - 25,000
10) Disables - 300,000
10) Jehovah's Witnesses - 5,000
11) Others - 10,000 - includes Africans, Non Japanese Asians, Rich Elites, Prostitutes, Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Criminals, Pedophiles, feminists, tobacco sellers, astrologists

Plus 6,000,000 Jews - 18,280,000 perished in concentration camps of which 32.82% are Jews...

adi8putra
08-10-2006, 05:11 AM
:thumbs_up good reply bro! that's exactly what i'm interested to highlight. nobody in their right mind would ever deny the holocaust. but, the jews r not the only who suffers. there r many more who suffers, even during d ww2, all d world. even now. being d victim of d holocaust, doesn't gave d jews of israel d prevelage of turning d tables on others (mainly palestine & now lebanon). they r d victim then, they r not d victim now! any arguments that continuously portrayed them as victims r very much hollow....:omg:

Tania
08-10-2006, 05:27 AM
Exactly thats my point too. How could be the victim when they crossed the border with the army. Honestly i can't see which country in this world would do nothing when another country cross his broders with the army.

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 08:07 AM
:thumbs_up good reply bro! that's exactly what i'm interested to highlight. nobody in their right mind would ever deny the holocaust. but, the jews r not the only who suffers. there r many more who suffers, even during d ww2, all d world. even now. being d victim of d holocaust, doesn't gave d jews of israel d prevelage of turning d tables on others (mainly palestine & now lebanon). they r d victim then, they r not d victim now! any arguments that continuously portrayed them as victims r very much hollow....:omg:
According to Shaikh Wikipedia, only 32.82% (6 mil) of the holocaust victims are Jews...if we count war casualties in both Asian and European parts in WW2, i think the % will be smaller.....

I mean, gypsies were killed... why nobody dares to give them a country too.

adi8putra
08-10-2006, 10:18 AM
According to Shaikh Wikipedia, only 32.82% (6 mil) of the holocaust victims are Jews...if we count war casualties in both Asian and European parts in WW2, i think the % will be smaller.....

I mean, gypsies were killed... why nobody dares to give them a country too.
hahaha... just asked that to guyabano:p

adi8putra
08-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Dear all, i came acrross some articles when searching d net & find it somehow a little bit disturbing. just go through d link provided & give some comments on it. it is written by Professor Israel Shahak. i would like to hear some opinion on this. thanks.

Murder and Genocide

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew. A Jew who indirectly causes the death of another Jew is, however, only guilty of what talmudic law calls a sin against the 'laws of Heaven', to be punished by God rather than by man.

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, 'one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice .., there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly:3 He points out, however, that an act leading indirectly to a Gentile's death is forbidden if it may cause the spread of hostility towards Jews.4

A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished.5

All this has a direct and practical relevance to the realities of the State of Israel. Although the state's criminal laws make no distinction between Jew and Gentile, such distinction is certainly made by Orthodox rabbis, who in guiding their flock follow the Halakhah. Of special importance is the advice they give to religious soldiers.

Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6 Since 1973 this doctrine is being publicly propagated for the guidance of religious Israeli soldiers.

http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupatio...ak.html#Murder

guyabano
08-10-2006, 11:15 AM
hahaha... just asked that to guyabano:p
I don't speak to Holocaust deniers ! It was one of the biggest crimes in history !

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:46 PM
This is true. There was also a Russian Holocaust where Stalin killed more people than Hitler did. Not many people talk about it though.

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Dear all, i came acrross some articles when searching d net & find it somehow a little bit disturbing. just go through d link provided & give some comments on it. it is written by Professor Israel Shahak. i would like to hear some opinion on this. thanks.

Murder and Genocide

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew. A Jew who indirectly causes the death of another Jew is, however, only guilty of what talmudic law calls a sin against the 'laws of Heaven', to be punished by God rather than by man.

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, 'one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice .., there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly:3 He points out, however, that an act leading indirectly to a Gentile's death is forbidden if it may cause the spread of hostility towards Jews.4

A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished.5

All this has a direct and practical relevance to the realities of the State of Israel. Although the state's criminal laws make no distinction between Jew and Gentile, such distinction is certainly made by Orthodox rabbis, who in guiding their flock follow the Halakhah. Of special importance is the advice they give to religious soldiers.

Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6 Since 1973 this doctrine is being publicly propagated for the guidance of religious Israeli soldiers.

http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupatio...ak.html#Murder
Just went to your link and it has absolutely no credibility.

Tania
08-10-2006, 02:07 PM
This is true. There was also a Russian Holocaust where Stalin killed more people than Hitler did. Not many people talk about it though.
Reading Soljenitin's books i realised communism has killed lot of people and destroyed innocent lifes for good. The russian authorities never kept an evidence of the murdered people so we will never can find out the real number of those who died in Siberia and other camps.

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 03:27 PM
According to Shaikh Wikipedia, holocaust also claims non-jews lives:

1) Poles - 140,000
2) Russians - 5,000,000
3) Ukrainians - 3,000,000
4) Belarusians - 1,500,000
5) Gypsies - 800,000
6) Serbs - 1,200,000
7) Freemasons - 200,000
8) Communists - 100,000
9) Homosexuals - 25,000
10) Disables - 300,000
10) Jehovah's Witnesses - 5,000
11) Others - 10,000 - includes Africans, Non Japanese Asians, Rich Elites, Prostitutes, Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Criminals, Pedophiles, feminists, tobacco sellers, astrologists

Plus 6,000,000 Jews - 18,280,000 perished in concentration camps of which 32.82% are Jews...
Well, I meant if you add up all the civilians and soldiers killed in WWII, it makes the Holocaust itself pale in comparison. Not that I'm making light of the Holocaust, before I'm accused, but as horrific as this event was, the death toll from the war itself was far more horrific.

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, I meant if you add up all the civilians and soldiers killed in WWII, it makes the Holocaust itself pale in comparison. Not that I'm making light of the Holocaust, before I'm accused, but as horrific as this event was, the death toll from the war itself was far more horrific.
So should we only concern ourselves with that which was the "MOST" horrific?

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
So should we only concern ourselves with that which was the "MOST" horrific?
Of course not, I'm only mentioning the huge cost of World War II as a whole. I think sometimes when people think of WWII they automatically think of the Holocaust. Nothing wrong with that, it was a horrific event. As a student of history, I tend to look at things on a large scale, and millions upon millions of people who died as a direct result of WWII is almost beyond comprehension. Like I stated earlier, I'm not making light of the Holocaust, only pointing the broader cost of WWII itself.

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Keltoi
Thanks, Maybe I’m a little sensitive after, what I conceder, a cheap shot by Ähmed with his “11 September Tribute to Innocent Victims of Terrorism” post.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-10-2006, 07:32 PM
We Are Untouchables...
Alhamdullilah, because i certainly dont wanna touch any of them!

Md Mashud
08-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Ye, dont want any dirt on my finger ;0

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Ye, dont want any dirt on my finger ;0
why must you be derrogatory? Would you like it if I called you a camelshagger or a raghead?

adi8putra
08-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Just went to your link and it has absolutely no credibility.
i'm posting it just 4 it 2 be examined by others....& hv some comments on it. if u think that it hv no credibility, that's fine! just like what i've said, it is written by one Professor Israel Shahak (he is supposed 2 be a jew, i presumed?). but please give reasons for it. as i also would luv 2 know ur reason behind it...:uuh:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.