/* */

PDA

View Full Version : quran recitation

Isaac
08-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Salam All. Ive posted this before, but had no success. Does anybody know the quran reciter that comes on in the intro of islam - question and answers on islam channel. Got to get it, because it is so beautifful. So come on, someone help me. Plz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nusaybah
08-09-2006, 04:53 PM
i wish to help but i have never even watched islam channel, care to give me the site first?

- Qatada -
08-09-2006, 05:00 PM
:salamext:

I think its sa'ad al ghamdi bro: :)

download his recitations off insha'Allaah:

http://quran.jalisi.com

the aayat that he recites is:

Qur'an [Surah Nisa (4)] : 59

Ya ayyuha allatheena amanooateeAAoo Allaha waateeAAoo arrasoolawaolee al-amri minkum fa-in tanazaAAtum fee shay-infaruddoohu ila Allahi warrasooli in kuntumtu/minoona billahi walyawmi al-akhirithalika khayrun waahsanu ta/weela

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

muslimgurl88
08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
yes mashallah ive heard that recitor before and his voice is very nice him as well as El-ajmy and El-efasy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Isaac
08-09-2006, 06:11 PM
JazakAllah brother, you made my day. Thanks to all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.