/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Italians Say "No to Nuclear Bomb, Yes To Democracy and Human Rights in Iran"

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 09:40 PM
http://www.mojahedin.org/mojahedinEn...tance/644.html100,000

Italians Say "No to Nuclear Bomb, Yes To Democracy and Human Rights in Iran"

- The clerical regime's bid to acquire nuclear weapons and its deteriorating human rights record was condemned in a statement signed by over 100,000 Italians including many distinguished political and human rights figures.
The statement was initiated by an Italian human rights personality and the producer and presenter of a live program on the national radio, Mr. Aldo Forbice, back in January 2006.

The statement which was entitled "No to nuclear bomb, Yes to democracy and human rights in Iran," underlines the concerns by the international community which considers the so-called "peaceful nature of the nuclear program," as the "first step towards building nuclear weapons."
"Growing suppression of the opposition by the regime which is reflected in the increasing number of under-aged individuals sentenced to death is an indication of the explosive state of the Iranian society. This is a matter of concern for the international community as the regime has ignored 52 times the condemnations of its human rights violations by various UN bodies."
The statement reiterated that the Iranian Resistance has been calling for the referral of the Iranian regime's nuclear file to the United Nations Security Council and welcomed international efforts along this line.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Italy is jealous 'cause they don't have "The Bomb." :D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
theres no such thing as democracy, lol at the human rights :haha:

Dahir
08-08-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
theres no such thing as democracy, lol at the human rights :haha:
Democracy is currently being given to the final nations:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Palestinian Territories
The Sudan

...hmmm, hot servings are democracy are making their way quickly around the globe!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Democracy is currently being given to the final nations:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Lebanon
Palestinian Territories
The Sudan

...hmmm, hot servings are democracy are making their way quickly around the globe!
democracy is just a vision shown to the public. Then they show a lot of propaganda via media, say a couple of lies and regardless of what the whole world says the leader/president or blah does what he feels like. Wheres the democracy?

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Democracy versus Mullahs. Freaking Mullahs !!!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by babybackribs

lol bro, you got something against mulla's ?

hanifi
08-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I dont know what Mullahs you are referring to....Mullahs are Mullahs man...we should respect the good ones.
But I think Iran..just like any other country has the right to make nuclear bombs. Why shouldn't they? Why U.S. or israel can have them and Iran cannot? I say every freakin Muslim nation should have one. If Lebanon or Syria or Jordan or Iran would have loaded f-16's and all sorts of wpd...the evil terrorists of israel wouldn't dare attack lebanon like the way they did.

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 10:01 PM
lol bro, you got something against mulla's ?

They just put themselves in as rulers and started dictating policy. The only reason Ahmadinejad won the presidency is because all the other candidates were 'disqualified' ( some killed ) by the Mullahs. He's their 'boy'. Mullahs, so medieval.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 10:03 PM
They just put themselves in as rulers and started dictating policy. The only reason Ahmadinejad won the presidency is because all the other candidates were 'disqualified' ( some killed ) by the Mullahs. He's their 'boy'. Mullahs, so medieval.

schollars for dollars will get there punishment, however we should respect the ones who are genuine and WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE !!

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hanifi
I...we should respect the good ones....

The Mullahs of Iran are evil !!!

hanifi
08-08-2006, 10:12 PM
The Mullahs of Iran are evil !!!
then i guess its fine...

the democracy we see today in the world today is not true representation of the nation either. take U.S. for example.. they elected a redneck idiot who infact won by cheating..we all know it. what kind of democracy is this? the second time he won was because the people who voted for him were idiots...who believed in that fake bin laden video message that was aired exactly one day before the elections.
i mean we need a whole new definition of democracy...i don't completely agree with it...because if the majority of the people..as in the case of U.S. are idiots...we get a leader who has very little knowledge of what hes doing.

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Oh no, not another OBL supporter.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Oh no, not another OBL supporter.
i have officially lost respect for you. tut tut

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 10:23 PM
i have officially lost respect for you. tut tut
I'm devistated. An OBL protecter does not respect me.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm devistated. An OBL protecter does not respect me.
its funny that i dont even know what OBL is :)

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Amazing. :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Amazing. :giggling:
:rollseyes wow feel so smart dont you, well enjoy wallowing in your ignorance ;)

c ya

Dahir
08-08-2006, 10:34 PM
OBL = Original Bad Guy.

He's like the media version of the Christian Anti-Christ.

OBL, like the Anti-Christ, is thought by many to be false, but those believers believe in him greatly, and they sometimes see him in videos and their beliefs are aroused evermore, but they don't know that OBL is just another imposter!

babybackribs
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hanifi
... take U.S. for example.. they elected a redneck idiot who infact won by cheating...

There was no cheating. It's called the 'Electoral College'. As far as 'redneck' goes, I'm sure I could think of a few good slurs Westerners would have for the Mullahs. But I think just the name 'Mullahs' is funny enough.

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 10:44 PM
OBL = Original Bad Guy.
That was good for a laugh. Thanks, I need that.

But there was nothing original about Osama bin laden, he was just more evil than most.

Wahid
08-09-2006, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Italy is jealous 'cause they don't have "The Bomb." :D
NVM

מדינת ישׂראל
08-09-2006, 02:10 AM
I agree with the Italians.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.