PDA

View Full Version : George Galloway - Hizbollah Is Not A Terrorist Organization



Lamaggad
08-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Check this out... http://www.lamaggad.net/galloway.htm

George Galloway has spoken out in support of Lebanon, saying he believes Hezb Allah is justified in defending Lebanon against Israeli attacks. The Respect MP also lambasted media coverage of the war and said the UN resolution means nothing.

George Galloway even says -- bush, blair and israel are DEFEATED by Hezb Allah.

he perfectly describes the exact situation in Lebanon unlike the lies that israel and the western media spread.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM
just want to say this video has been posted so many times lol :)

ma'salamah
Reply

wilberhum
08-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Well I'm glad that Galloway has solved this burning question.
What is the next decision that he is going to make for the world?
Reply

Dahir
08-08-2006, 11:20 PM
George Galloway, the same British MP who recieved £375,000 from the proceeds of the oil-for-food program?

You can always trust a criminal!

The nutjob even took part in Celebrity Big Brother.


Galloway is the biggest political nutjob in history. He is a mad man! Don't take his anti-Semitic, extremist words, ever!

And that's not to mention the $10,000,000 he got from the Iraqi regime, and his countless other Allegations.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:17 AM
nope, he was right in every thing he said regardless...

specially the last part... no body in the west and even Jews them selves know any thing about the kids and family members who have been killed and kidnapped in cold blood...

but israeli...
we know EVERY THING about those soldiers whom was taken as prisoners... specially that Gilad Shalit...
http://www.e-palestinetalk.ca/showthread.php?t=39

11,000 Arab prisoners in jails suffering, no body knows any thing about them...
women and children under the age of 16 are in Jails.. no body know any thing about them.

they don't even remember Muhammad Al-Durra who was killed while his dad was trying to protect him.

the whole time in the screen they were showing israeli soldiers wounded and been taken to hospitals without showing any thing about those who was killed in Qana, Merwaheen, Beka'a, houses that was destroyed by one bomb, bridges, electricity power...

all that was not shown in her screen and she's looking to morn some criminal who have invaded Lebanon and destroyed it completely.
Reply

Sis786
08-09-2006, 07:39 AM
I think he talks sense, he is known as Crazy and Insane By the MEDIA but all people that talk against Israel and her Allies are seen as crazy
Reply

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
George Galloway, the same British MP who recieved £375,000 from the proceeds of the oil-for-food program?

You can always trust a criminal!

The nutjob even took part in Celebrity Big Brother.


Galloway is the biggest political nutjob in history. He is a mad man! Don't take his anti-Semitic, extremist words, ever!

And that's not to mention the $10,000,000 he got from the Iraqi regime, and his countless other Allegations.
Lol why do you think he's backing muslim causes? because he knows he'll get a good following and that'll keep him in politics and with a good salary ;)
Reply

Isaac
08-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Or maybe because his wife is a palestinian muslim, he cares about the deprived and opressed, and he wants justice, just like anybody else would, regardless whether they be muslim or non-muslim. Why is that when a non-muslim is supporting a muslim, cause there has to be somthing sinister about it. And about the oil for foods topic, nothing ever came of it, there was no evidence and the case since has been closed, due to lack of evdience. What he does after that, is upto him, and what his real concers and plans are, are for him. We should constantly remind ourselves that we to are people, we to should be helping the opressed and deprived in anyway we can. We to should do what ever we can, and instead of directing all our energy in critising others and what their intentions are, we sghould re-direct that in the mirror of self-righteousness.
Reply

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by Isaac
Or maybe because his wife is a palestinian muslim, he cares about the deprived and opressed, and he wants justice, just like anybody else would, regardless whether they be muslim or non-muslim. Why is that when a non-muslim is supporting a muslim, cause there has to be somthing sinister about it. And about the oil for foods topic, nothing ever came of it, there was no evidence and the case since has been closed, due to lack of evdience. What he does after that, is upto him, and what his real concers and plans are, are for him. We should constantly remind ourselves that we to are people, we to should be helping the opressed and deprived in anyway we can. We to should do what ever we can, and instead of directing all our energy in critising others and what their intentions are, we sghould re-direct that in the mirror of self-righteousness.
George Galloway had a Muslim wife? Hmmmm..........
Reply

S_87
08-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Dahir
George Galloway, the same British MP who recieved £375,000 from the proceeds of the oil-for-food program?

You can always trust a criminal!

The nutjob even took part in Celebrity Big Brother.


Galloway is the biggest political nutjob in history. He is a mad man! Don't take his anti-Semitic, extremist words, ever!

And that's not to mention the $10,000,000 he got from the Iraqi regime, and his countless other Allegations.
dont post wikipecdia it is not reliable :rolleyes: and like u said its ALLEGATIONS.

just because he says what you dont like to hear
Reply

scentsofjannah
08-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Dahir
George Galloway, the same British MP who recieved £375,000 from the proceeds of the oil-for-food program?

You can always trust a criminal!


Respect MP for Bethnal Green and BowGeorge Galloway won in court and the Daily Telegraph paid him $150,000 in libel damages.

Galloway wins libel judgement
Will Springer
http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?...&id=1384352004

GEORGE Galloway today won £150,000 in damages from The Daily Telegraph over "outrageous and incredibly damaging" allegations that he was receiving payoffs from Saddam Hussein when the former Iraqi leader was in power.

The MP for Glasgow Kelvin smiled as Mr Justice Eady gave his ruling. The judge, who heard the case at London's High Court without a jury, said he was "obliged to compensate Mr Galloway in respect of the publications and the aggravated features of the defendants' subsequent conduct, and to make an award for the purposes of restoring his reputation".

Mr Justice Eady added: "I do not think those purposes would be achieved by any award less than £150,000."

Mr Galloway's case centred on a series of articles published in April 2003 – following discovery of documents in Iraq by Telegraph reporter David Blair – which the MP said "claimed that I had made very substantial secret profits from Saddam Hussein and his regime".

Telegraph Group Limited denied libel, claiming that it was responsible journalism and in the public interest for it to publish the contents of documents on which the story was based.

Mr Justice Eady, who presided over the week-long case last month, heard evidence from Mr Galloway, 50, and a number of Telegraph journalists.

Mr Galloway’s QC, Richard Rampton, said the allegation was that the MP was a "greedy little traitor" – and he had not been given a proper opportunity to answer it. If he had not gone to court, his career would have been in ruins and his personal integrity "shot to bits", said counsel.

James Price QC, for Telegraph Group Limited, said that it was "one of the most important stories of a most important time" and merited investigation.

The judge said that, although Mr Galloway was interviewed by telephone on 21 April, he was not given an opportunity to read the Iraqi documents beforehand, and neither were they read to him.

"He did not therefore have a fair or reasonable opportunity to make inquiries or meaningful comment upon them before they were published", the judge said. All he had was a reporter's attempt to summarise their effect, albeit rather garbled, which concerned the funding of the Mariam Appeal, the judge added. It was not put to Mr Galloway during the interview that the newspaper was proposing to publish any of the allegations to the effect of personal enrichment.

"Again, he did not have a proper opportunity to respond in advance to allegations of such gravity," the judge said. He said that none of the allegations was protected by the defence of fair comment.



BBC NEWS-'Undercover Mossad agents' in UN team http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/207223.stm

Galloway in the Senate
From Baron de Koenigswarter

Galloway in the Senatehttp://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...619190,00.html


Sir, George Galloway’s feisty command performance in the chamber of the US Senate (letters, May 19) was quite remarkable. It took guts to ruffle the feathers of the American Eagle in its own roost.
May I therefore propose that Mr Galloway be made British Ambassador to the UN at the earliest opportunity? The debates that he would no doubt engage in with George Bush’s “superhawk” nominee John Bolton (should the latter be confirmed) would prove not only educational but hugely entertaining, and greatly enliven future Security Council proceedings.


From Ms Linda Maxey

Sir, As a very frustrated citizen of the US I was made absolutely giddy by Mr Galloway. Too bad our mainstream media outside the big cities aren’t covering his testimony in full, but those of us who still have hope for this country are finding ways to read his words; thank you for printing the complete testimony online.


He has recieved 15,000 emails in support after that appearance on congress.


The nutjob even took part in Celebrity Big Brother.

I think it has become blindingly clear these last few weeks who is the nutjob but thats besides the point so what if he has appearned on Celebrity big brother?? it isnt forbidden to take part..many celebrities includng MPs take part on similar programmes..for celebrities though the money they win goes to their chosen charities.


Galloway is the biggest political nutjob in history. He is a mad man! Don't take his anti-Semitic, extremist words, ever!
you're outdated man..comeup with something better than 'nutjob' next time. Also bring any comment he made that's anti-semitic..if he was an antisemite ..he would never have stood election, he would have been allowed in Parliament..time for your peasized brain to take that in.


Mazher Mahmood the fake sheikh who tried to stitch up many famous people

George Galloway says Mahmood tried unsuccessfully to goad him into making anti-semitic remarks and accepting improper political financing. The MP gets his revenge by publishing photos of Mahmood on the internet after a court battle with the News of the World.http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...830190,00.html thats in the 'Misses' section :)

being critical of Israel doesnt mean you're an antisemite- Colin Powell ofcourse I'm sure you disagree with him in that case feel free to brand him an antisemite too:)

[/QUOTE]


the US congress investigated him too and he even volunteered to be put on trial there.

he answers each and every allegation you put forth above..no need for a lawyer or anything..he defended himsel superbly.

FULL VIDEO of Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow George Galloway's standing in trial in front of Congress http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/4556113.stm

FULL TRANSCRIPT : http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0517-35.htm


Galloway wins on points rather than knockout, says US
THE new darling of the American antiwar movement emerged yesterday as George Galloway after what the US press described as a victory before Congress. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...8042%2C00.html
------------
After the defeat of those senators exactly 24 hours after that trial another allegation against him

"I am demanding prosecution, I am begging for prosecution," Mr Galloway told Sky News. "I am saying if I have lied under oath in front of the senate, that's a criminal offence. Charge me and I will head for the airport right now and face them down in court as I faced them down in the senate room.

"Because I publicly humiliated this lickspittle senator Norman Coleman - one of [George] Bush's righthand men - in the US senate in May, this sneak revenge attack has been launched over the past 24 hours."
Reply

jjsimms
05-31-2007, 02:12 AM
they do have a right to protect themselve
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Originally Posted by jjsimms
they do have a right to protect themselve
Last posted to 08-09-2006. :?

How much old junk are you going to bring up? :skeleton:
Why don't you bring us something new? :thumbs_up
Reply

thirdwatch512
05-31-2007, 02:39 AM
i'm sorry, but how can soemone in their right mind support hezbollah!!

BEFORE YOU POST - please hear me on this

in 1994 in ARGENTENA, 85 Jews were killed for no reason what so ever. it was the biggest attack on Jews since the holocaust.

these people weren't associated with Israel. they weren't funding Israel. they were merely argentenian Jews.

and do you know who took responsibility of the attacks? hezbollah.

that's why hezbollah is terrorist. not for defending themselves against Israel (whcih they more or less had a right to do), but because they killed innocent people in Argentena, simply for being Jewish.i'm sorry, but you just can't justfy such ludacris acts!!
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 04:49 AM
:sl:
guys guys, how come you judge him when u know nothing about him??? just based on wikipedia you are calling him a liar or truthful, criminal etc ?? just based on some news??? don't be ignorants , saying he did this or that without having any proof.

Allah said in the Qur'an,


Surah Al-Hujjurat 49:6:

O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
:sl:
guys guys, how come you judge him when u know nothing about him??? just based on wikipedia you are calling him a liar or truthful, criminal etc ?? just based on some news??? don't be ignorants , saying he did this or that without having any proof.

Allah said in the Qur'an,


Surah Al-Hujjurat 49:6:

O you who believe! if an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.
It is a common trait among humans to reject all information that they don't like.
how come you judge him
Well you surely shouldn’t judge Hezbollah, it is not a “him”.

Most of us come to conclusion based on information from a Varity of sources. You should try it. :skeleton:
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 05:02 AM
It is a common trait among humans to reject all information that they don't like.
Quote:
how come you judge him
Well you surely shouldn’t judge Hezbollah, it is not a “him”.

Most of us come to conclusion based on information from a Varity of sources. You should try it.
the post was dedicated only to muslims !!!
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 05:06 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
the post was dedicated only to muslims !!!
Doesn't change the facts. :?
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 05:10 AM
Doesn't change the facts.
I dont care, muslims should not prejudice about people without proof. In most cases it's a sin.
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 05:17 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
I dont care, muslims should not prejudice about people without proof. In most cases it's a sin.
So you would never say anything bad about Bush or Sharon, Right?
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 05:25 AM
So you would never say anything bad about Bush or Sharon, Right?
There is proof that Bush and Sharon are bad people, but nobody showed any proof from reliable sources about Galloway.
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
There is proof that Bush and Sharon are bad people, but nobody showed any proof from reliable sources about Galloway.
I like that. You accept as "Proof", those things that please me. I reject all information that displeased me, so there is no "Proof". :skeleton:
Well that may work for you in some tinny little corner of your mind, but not in the real world. :?
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 05:34 AM
I like that. You accept as "Proof", those things that please me. I reject all information that displeased me, so there is no "Proof".
Well that may work for you in some tinny little corner of your mind, but not in the real world.
are you trying to say that there is no proof that Bush and Sharon are bad people???
Reply

NoName55
05-31-2007, 05:43 AM
I can't stand the sight of that rafidah lover or the "Muslims" who fawn over him and every word he utters. oo oo look that white man likes us! Yeah Right!

nor can I stand the sight of other so-called sympathisers of Muslim causes and other fakers and conspiracy merchants like Alex Jones who are busy generating so many false reports that when a real conspiracy is discovered no body takes it seriously as they (joe public) have heard its like before
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
are you trying to say that there is no proof that Bush and Sharon are bad people???
Quite the contrary, I despise both. :raging:
That doesn't change the fact that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and Galloway is an idiot. :thumbs_up
And there is plenty of evidence to support my statements about all 4.
Of course you would only accept those that support what you like and reject the others. :skeleton:

As I said:
It is a common trait among humans to reject all information that they don't like.
Peace and good night
Wilber
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 07:36 AM
Quite the contrary, I despise both.
That doesn't change the fact that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and Galloway is an idiot.
And there is plenty of evidence to support my statements about all 4.
Of course you would only accept those that support what you like and reject the others.
my point was not to judge for someone that we don't have clear proof that he/she is .... .
Reply

NoName55
05-31-2007, 08:05 AM
Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and Galloway is an idiot.
Hezbollah is a gang of Lahnatullahs and Galloway is no idiot. He knows exactly what he is upto. Were he just an idiot he would have suffered the same fate as god's banker on London Bridge or like Mr. Kelly meaning he would have taken a fatal overdose of poison then shot himself in the temple then slit his wrists then hung himself under the bridge like those 2 did
Reply

England
05-31-2007, 08:42 AM
Nobody likes George Galloway. He's a bellend. Take a look back at Big Brother when he was in the house. What an embarrassment as a party leader :X
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 01:33 PM
Nobody likes George Galloway. He's a bellend. Take a look back at Big Brother when he was in the house. What an embarrassment as a party leader
at least he is against supporting terrorism.
Reply

Keltoi
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't know what George Galloway is to British citizens, but we Americans were given a good glimpse into his character when he was asked to testify in front of a Senate committee on U.N. corruption. There was plenty of evidence that he took money from the Saddam regime. He dodged every question put to him by cloaking his guilt in left-wing causes and changing the subject. He is a joke here, and I'm sure most British people see him as a joke too..or at least I hope so.
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
I don't know what George Galloway is to British citizens, but we Americans were given a good glimpse into his character when he was asked to testify in front of a Senate committee on U.N. corruption. There was plenty of evidence that he took money from the Saddam regime. He dodged every question put to him by cloaking his guilt in left-wing causes and changing the subject. He is a joke here, and I'm sure most British people see him as a joke too..or at least I hope so.
I don't know whether he took money or not but from what I can see on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40bNu--0SOA

he is against dictatorship such as Sadam's dictatorship and talks about democracy. take a look.
Reply

Keltoi
05-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by vpb
I don't know whether he took money or not but from what I can see on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40bNu--0SOA

he is against dictatorship such as Sadam's dictatorship and talks about democracy. take a look.
Galloway talks about alot of things.
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
What is terrorism? terrorism is deliberately attacking civilians in order to achieve political goals.
And what does Hesbullah do? Hesbullah deliberately attacks civilians (Jews and Arabs in Israel) to achieve political goals.
Im really sick of those who justify Hamas or Hesbullah. It just makes me sick, people.
And how can you say that you condemn terrorism, while you support terroristic groups?
Its like i saying that i condemn racism but Ku Klux Klan is ok.
Sickkk.
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
What is terrorism? terrorism is deliberately attacking civilians in order to achieve political goals.
And what does Hesbullah do? Hesbullah deliberately attacks civilians (Jews and Arabs in Israel) to achieve political goals.
Im really sick of those who justify Hamas or Hesbullah. It just makes me sick, people.
And how can you say that you condemn terrorism, while you support terroristic groups?
Its like i saying that i condemn racism but Ku Klux Klan is ok.
Sickkk.
haha :) lolll
Israeli has been occupying Lebanon for years, and hezbollah fighted to protect lebanon and drive out most of isreali.
and why don't u condemn your leader such a Bush, Tony blair, who are indeed, without any doubt the biggest terrrists, who killed thousdands of innocent people. yeahh you don't want to mention that. How about if someone attacks your country, and you go to fight for your own country and then let them call you a terrorist bc you are trying to drive the oppressor out?? how about that? but of course, cuz u haven't seen such thing as war, except on the movies, and your mouth moves easy on saying such words, and condemning some country's freedom fighters.
Reply

Keltoi
05-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by vpb
haha :) lolll
Israeli has been occupying Lebanon for years, and hezbollah fighted to protect lebanon and drive out most of isreali.
and why don't u condemn your leader such a Bush, Tony blair, who are indeed, without any doubt the biggest terrrists, who killed thousdands of innocent people. yeahh you don't want to mention that. How about if someone attacks your country, and you go to fight for your own country and then let them call you a terrorist bc you are trying to drive the oppressor out?? how about that? but of course, cuz u haven't seen such thing as war, except on the movies, and your mouth moves easy on saying such words, and condemning some country's freedom fighters.
The latest conflict between Hezbollah and Israel isn't where the terrorist label comes from, it comes from their terrorist actions, such as the attack they claimed credit for in South America. When an organization claims an attack that takes place overseas against a civilian target, or claims any attack against a civilian target, they are a terrorist group.
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by vpb
haha :) lolll
Israeli has been occupying Lebanon for years, and hezbollah fighted to protect lebanon and drive out most of isreali.
and why don't u condemn your leader such a Bush, Tony blair, who are indeed, without any doubt the biggest terrrists, who killed thousdands of innocent people. yeahh you don't want to mention that. How about if someone attacks your country, and you go to fight for your own country and then let them call you a terrorist bc you are trying to drive the oppressor out?? how about that? but of course, cuz u haven't seen such thing as war, except on the movies, and your mouth moves easy on saying such words, and condemning some country's freedom fighters.
Brother, if an opressor attacked my country i would never attack this opressor's civilians. I would fight with enemie's army, yes, but i will never raise my hands against their woman and children, like your heroes from Hamas and Hesbullah do.
BTW my country was under occupation during WWII, and it was very hard occupation, but brother, none polish soldier even dare to attack German women and children.Our soldier had too much honour to do that, but what you, terrorist supporter can know about honour.
I will tell you more, real man would rather put a bullet in his own head than to attack civilians.This is how freedom fighters act.
But what can you know about it.
And about Bush and Blair, i never said that i support war in Iraq.
History will judge your terroristic heroes fairly, im sure.
Reply

England
05-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
I don't know what George Galloway is to British citizens, but we Americans were given a good glimpse into his character when he was asked to testify in front of a Senate committee on U.N. corruption. There was plenty of evidence that he took money from the Saddam regime. He dodged every question put to him by cloaking his guilt in left-wing causes and changing the subject. He is a joke here, and I'm sure most British people see him as a joke too..or at least I hope so.
Nobody likes George Galloway here either. In fact nobody likes left-wingers. He showed himself up to be a complete moron on celebrity big brother and people hated him even more. He's the sort of guy that tells us to bend over backwards for immigrants. British citizens to be treated 2nd class. That is the exact reason why he will NEVER come into power :)
Reply

NoName55
05-31-2007, 02:13 PM
why do some turn everything into Stupid Nazi cr4p?
Reply

Ummah
05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Dahir
George Galloway, the same British MP who recieved £375,000 from the proceeds of the oil-for-food program?

You can always trust a criminal!

is that why he succeeded in his defamation action against the journalist who published that article? because he is a criminal? i dont think so.
The Daily Telegraph did not attempt to claim justification (a defence in which the defendant bears the onus of proving that the defamatory reports are true)

i hate it when people jump at the chance to have a dig at someone. you also read between the lines.

and please dont say im wrong, ive read the very letters the journalist made his assumptions from. i have my exam on this topic area tomorrow. (im a soon to be lawyer inshAllah!)

ma'salaama brother Daahir. im not arguing with you. and im not on anyone's side either. just thought id clarify i point. (i know some people have already made same points as me earlier in this thread)
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 02:22 PM
Brother, if an opressor attacked my country i would never attack this opressor's civilians. I would fight with enemie's army, yes, but i will never raise my hands against their woman and children, like your heroes from Hamas and Hesbullah do.
BTW my country was under occupation during WWII, and it was very hard occupation, but brother, none polish soldier even dare to attack German women and children.Our soldier had too much honour to do that, but what you, terrorist supporter can know about honour.
I will tell you more, real man would rather put a bullet in his own head than to attack civilians.This is how freedom fighters act.
But what can you know about it.
And about Bush and Blair, i never said that i support war in Iraq.
History will judge your terroristic heroes fairly, im sure.
where do u come from?

The latest conflict between Hezbollah and Israel isn't where the terrorist label comes from, it comes from their terrorist actions, such as the attack they claimed credit for in South America. When an organization claims an attack that takes place overseas against a civilian target, or claims any attack against a civilian target, they are a terrorist group.
can you please paste some article?? about it.

and, then I also should call you a terrorist for giving the vote to a president who killed thousdands of innocent civilians?? how does that sound to you????
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 04:26 PM
where do u come from?
Poland.

can you please paste some article?? about it.











On November 9, Argentina 's special prosecution, which has been investigating the terrorist attack at the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires for the past 11 years, announced for the first time that there was solid evidence that the perpetrator of the attack was a 21-year-old Hezbollah operative. In a TV interview, Alberto Nisman, head of the investigation team, stated that it was Hussein Ibrahim Berro who had perpetrated the suicide bombing attack. According to Nisman, Hussein Berro was probably able to infiltrate into Argentina through Paraguay or Brazil . The possibility of Iranian involvement in the terrorist attack is being investigated as well.


It should be mentioned that in the first half of the 1990s, Hezbollah perpetrated two terrorist attacks in Argentina : the first was perpetrated against the Israeli Embassy in Buenos Aires (March 1992), leading to the deaths of 29 people; the second, and deadlier, was perpetrated against the Jewish community center (July 1994), as a result of which 85 civilians were killed and some 230 were wounded. The Argentine inquiry into the terrorist attack on the Jewish community center proceeded sluggishly and at times inadequately. During the years-long investigation, two judges who conducted the investigation and the trial were dismissed. Moreover, Carlos Menem, Argentina 's president in the 1990s, was accused of disrupting and delaying investigation procedures.


In late 2002, Argentina 's State Intelligence Service (SIDE) issued a detailed report, which was leaked to the media at the time. The report identified Iran (including leader Khamenei and former Intelligence Minister Ali Fallahian) and Hezbollah as being directly responsible for the terrorist attack at the Jewish community center. 1 In the wake of the report, international arrest warrants were issued against four Iranian diplomats suspected of involvement in the terrorist attack. The prosecution's present announcement is perceived as a meaningful development in the investigation of the terrorist attack. It is important because it provides a judicial reinforcement to the conclusion (that was reached by the Argentine intelligence services as well) that it was Iran , through Hezbollah, that stood behind the planning and perpetration of that act of terrorism.


Hezbollah spokesmen, on their part, were quick to deny the Argentine prosecutor's conclusions, claiming them to be part of the Israeli propaganda against Hezbollah, designed to portray it as a terrorist organization. They raised a ( false ) claim that Ibrahim Berro died a shahid's death in the confrontation between Israel and the “Islamic resistance” (i.e., Hezbollah). They also raised a fallacious claim that his body was still being held by Israel “along with the bodies of ten other resistance fighters” (Reuters, November 10).


According to our information, Ibrahim Hussein Berro, Hezbollah's suicide bomber in Argentina , belonged to the Shiite Berro clan; he was a member of the clan's branch residing in the Lebanon Valley (Bekaa), in the Baalbek region. Ibrahim's brother, Assad Berro, was killed in a suicide bombing attack against Israel (1989) in the village of Qleaa . Two additional brothers of Ibrahim immigrated to the US : Hassan (in 1985) and Abbas Berro (in 1996). It should be noted that the Berro clan also has an offshoot in the village of Kafr Kila in South Lebanon . Some of the Berro clan members are prominent drug dealers who collaborate with Hezbollah.




Ibrahim Hussein Berro, the suicide bomber from Argentina

In conclusion, the announcement of the Argentine prosecution reveals once more the nature of Hezbollah as an international terrorist organization that stood, among other things, behind two deadly suicide bombing attacks on the Israeli Embassy and the Jewish community center in Argentina . 2 This organization, which has on more than one occasion served as a “terrorist contractor” by the Iranian regime, continues to maintain a global terrorist-operative infrastructure that relies on a dormant network of operatives as well as arms and ammunition deposited in various locations. This infrastructure could be used once again, in our assessment, to perpetrate terrorist attacks worldwide (including abducting Israeli civilians) in short notice after receiving an order from the organization's leadership in Lebanon and from Iran .
BTW i have never voted for Bush, neither Blair, as i am not american nor british citizen. But when british or american soldier do a war crime, i condemn it, and you are too scared maybe to say that Hesbullah act like war criminals and bunch of cowards.
Reply

England
05-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Twoje oczy sa jak dwa ksiezyce, wyjdziesz za mnie? :D
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by England
Twoje oczy sa jak dwa ksiezyce, wyjdziesz za mnie? :D
Już jestem Twój :D (jeżeli jesteś ddziewczyną oczywiście) :D
Reply

England
05-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
Już jestem Twój :D (jeżeli jesteś ddziewczyną oczywiście) :D
*blushes* :phew
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-31-2007, 06:48 PM
I like him, end of story!
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by England
*blushes* :phew
Skąd znasz polski kolego?
Reply

Zman
05-31-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lamaggad
Check this out... http://www.lamaggad.net/galloway.htm

George Galloway has spoken out in support of Lebanon, saying he believes Hezb Allah is justified in defending Lebanon against Israeli attacks. The Respect MP also lambasted media coverage of the war and said the UN resolution means nothing.

George Galloway even says -- bush, blair and israel are DEFEATED by Hezb Allah.

he perfectly describes the exact situation in Lebanon unlike the lies that israel and the western media spread.
:sl:

I agree. Hizbullah is a reistance movement.

George Galloway is the man and he tells it like it is. Many people are rubbed the wrong way because of his honesty and directness. He doesn't sugarcoat things...
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Zman
:sl:

I agree. Hizbullah is a reistance movement.
I agree. Hizbullah is a reistance movement. It is also a terrorist orginization.
Reply

Fishman
05-31-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
I agree. Hizbullah is a reistance movement. It is also a terrorist orginization.
:sl:
Yeah, kind of like the IRA. But Israel's reaction was completely unjustified. During the Troubles, we did not invade Ireland and destroy its infrastructure even when the IRA tried to kill our politicians.
:w:
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Zman
:sl:

I agree. Hizbullah is a reistance movement.

George Galloway is the man and he tells it like it is. Many people are rubbed the wrong way because of his honesty and directness. He doesn't sugarcoat things...
You say that a group which purposely attack civilians is a just resistance group.In this kind of moments i see that we come from very different civilizations and cultures. And i am very happy because of that.
BTW doesnt Quaran tells that attacking civilians is haram? So Hesbullah seems to act against teaching of Quaran.
Reply

England
05-31-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
Skąd znasz polski kolego?

I worked with alot of Polish people so basically they taught me a bit :D They've tricked me a couple of times too, telling me to go upto a girl and say "spier*****, di boulji (not sure how to spell that one)"

Lucky I didn't get slapped :rollseyes :X
Reply

Trumble
05-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
I don't know what George Galloway is to British citizens, but we Americans were given a good glimpse into his character when he was asked to testify in front of a Senate committee on U.N. corruption. There was plenty of evidence that he took money from the Saddam regime. He dodged every question put to him by cloaking his guilt in left-wing causes and changing the subject. He is a joke here, and I'm sure most British people see him as a joke too..or at least I hope so.

Actually, the most common perception of that particular incident is that Galloway rather wiped the floor with the Senate committee, mainly because each change of subject was to one the committee found particularly uncomfortable. I happen to agree, although generally speaking I loath the man; even as a card carrying leftie I think he is an embarrassment to card-carrying lefties. He is an odd mixture of two parts profundity to three parts idiot, with a dash of clown thrown in.
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Yeah, kind of like the IRA. But Israel's reaction was completely unjustified. During the Troubles, we did not invade Ireland and destroy its infrastructure even when the IRA tried to kill our politicians.
:w:
My only objection is "completely unjustified". I think there is more that a little justification when you blow up busses full of kids.

Both sides are guilty of atrocities and human right violations..
Reply

Keltoi
05-31-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Actually, the most common perception of that particular incident is that Galloway rather wiped the floor with the Senate committee, mainly because each change of subject was to one the committee found particularly uncomfortable. I happen to agree, although generally speaking I loath the man; even as a card carrying leftie I think he is an embarrassment to card-carrying lefties. He is an odd mixture of two parts profundity to three parts idiot, with a dash of clown thrown in.
I'm not sure if that is the most common perception, perhaps amongst the leftist and anti-American crowd. It sure wasn't my perception when I watched the whole affair. You can take sound bytes of one of his monologues and come away with that conclusion I suppose, but it was obvious he was very uncomfortable dealing with the subject at hand.
Reply

Fishman
05-31-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
My only objection is "completely unjustified". I think there is more that a little justification when you blow up busses full of kids.

Both sides are guilty of atrocities and human right violations..
:sl:
Maybe I should have said 'Israel's overreaction' which would have been clearer. Of course Israel should react when its soil (please don't start that awfully pointless debate over whose soil it is, I'm only saying this out of convenience) and its people are under attack. But they shouldn't have levelled everything and destroyed the whole country. If Israel bombed civilians in Palestine, they also have a right to defend themselves, just not by bombing innocent people.
:w:
Reply

Cognescenti
05-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Trumble
Actually, the most common perception of that particular incident is that Galloway rather wiped the floor with the Senate committee, mainly because each change of subject was to one the committee found particularly uncomfortable. I happen to agree, although generally speaking I loath the man; even as a card carrying leftie I think he is an embarrassment to card-carrying lefties. He is an odd mixture of two parts profundity to three parts idiot, with a dash of clown thrown in.
I agree. Though, by virtue of the kooky ideas he supports, he seems to be stuck in a 1930 time warp, he is undoubtedly quick on his feet and gave the Senate Committee a boxing lesson. Unfortunately, a well turned phrase does not a cogent argument make.
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by England
I worked with alot of Polish people so basically they taught me a bit :D They've tricked me a couple of times too, telling me to go upto a girl and say "spier*****, di boulji (not sure how to spell that one)"

Lucky I didn't get slapped :rollseyes :X
Hahahaha :D :D :D I see that you are a good student. You probably mean- daj buzi, which means "kiss me" :D
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Quote:
where do u come from?
Poland.
razumam srbski ? :p
Reply

wilberhum
05-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Maybe I should have said 'Israel's overreaction' which would have been clearer. Of course Israel should react when its soil (please don't start that awfully pointless debate over whose soil it is, I'm only saying this out of convenience) and its people are under attack. But they shouldn't have levelled everything and destroyed the whole country. If Israel bombed civilians in Palestine, they also have a right to defend themselves, just not by bombing innocent people.
:w:
No interest in another "awfully pointless debate'.
I just attack onesided statements because:
Both sides are guilty of atrocities and human right violations.
Reply

Amadeus85
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by vpb
razumam srbski ? :p
Troche rozumam , rozumam. Tak jak i inne słowiańskie języki kolego.

Pozdro. :D
Reply

vpb
05-31-2007, 10:20 PM
ne razumam, i razumam srbski samo mallo
Reply

Zman
06-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
You say that a group which purposely attack civilians is a just resistance group.In this kind of moments i see that we come from very different civilizations and cultures. And i am very happy because of that.

Spoken like a true racist. It's a **** shame to have fellow Americans who think like you.

BTW doesnt Quaran tells that attacking civilians is haram? So Hesbullah seems to act against teaching of Quaran.

LOOOL. "Mawlana" Aaron, has cited the Qur'an, again.

But, as we have seen before, Jewish Rabbis cite the Torah for allowing the extermination of civilians.

Why don't you go have one of your divine discussions with them...
Reply

Amadeus85
06-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Spoken like a true racist. It's a **** shame to have fellow Americans who think like you.
Yes, it is the easiest way to call someone a racist, when you dont have any rational arguments.

It is a common way of discussing of western Left. When they disagree with someone they call him a racist and the discussion is end.
Reply

England
06-01-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm on Aaron's side with this one *Hiccup!* :D
Reply

wilberhum
06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by England
I'm on Aaron's side with this one *Hiccup!* :D
Ditto! There is only one person here talking about race.

The only thing I can not tollorate is intollorance.
Reply

England
06-01-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm with wilberhum on this one aswell :D

Some people call me racist but I totally disagree :rollseyes
Reply

Zman
06-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
Yes, it is the easiest way to call someone a racist, when you dont have any rational arguments.
Then tell me what civilains has Hizbullah killed?
It is a common way of discussing of western Left. When they disagree with someone they call him a racist and the discussion is end.

"Western Left," eh? You guys are sure fond of your labels. You Just have a label for everyone and everything.

And how many times have you and other non-Muslims (some) used this method to deflect from an ongoing rational debate?
Reply

Keltoi
06-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Zman
Then tell me what civilains has Hizbullah killed?

"Western Left," eh? You guys are sure fond of your labels. You Just have a label for everyone and everything.

And how many times have you and other non-Muslims (some) used this method to deflect from an ongoing rational debate?

two major 1990s attacks on Jewish targets in Argentina—the 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy (killing twenty-nine) and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center (killing ninety-five).
Reply

Zman
06-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally Posted by Keltoi
two major 1990s attacks on Jewish targets in Argentina—the 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy (killing twenty-nine) and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center (killing ninety-five).
No proof has been provided of their involvement in those attacks. And none of those allegations have been proven correct.

When the Argentines couldn't link nor prove the allegations provided by the Israeli's & Washington, they are now attempting to link the newest victim to those fabrications: the Iranian government.

Hizbullah has stated that they are resisiting the Israeli aggression against their nation & occupation of Lebanese territory, and will not take their military operations outside of Lebanon, especially into the Western Hemisphere.

Certain Western governments & Israel are Just shooting in the dark in the hopes of hitting someone...
Reply

wilberhum
06-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by Zman
No proof has been provided of their involvement in those attacks. And none of those allegations have been proven correct.

When the Argentines couldn't link nor prove the allegations provided by the Israeli's & Washington, they are now attempting to link the newest victim to those fabrications: the Iranian government.

Hizbullah has stated that they are resisiting the Israeli aggression against their nation & occupation of Lebanese territory, and will not take their military operations outside of Lebanon, especially into the Western Hemisphere.

Certain Western governments & Israel are Just shooting in the dark in the hopes of hitting someone...
It is amazing just how much of reality you can ignore. :skeleton:
Reply

Zman
06-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
It is amazing just how much of reality you can ignore. :skeleton:

Nice way to back up your rejection with an opinion, not proof...
Reply

wilberhum
06-02-2007, 04:30 AM
Originally Posted by Zman

Nice way to back up your rejection with an opinion, not proof...
There is no[MAD] PROOF.
[/MAD]
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 02:44 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!