/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Driving?????

hafizyunus
08-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Salama.
Want to start driving.Wondering where can i get the papers for my provisnals?Make dua all goes well.

WARNING KEEP OFF THE ROAD WHEN AM ON.DANGEROUS;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-09-2006, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
Salama.
Want to start driving.Wondering where can i get the papers for my provisnals?Make dua all goes well.

Firstly, I want to thank God I live a few thousand miles from you. :D

Secondly, If its a road test, call your local DMV.

If its a written test, go to your local DMV and take it, I'm sure the rule goes that you don't need anything but your memory for taking the written test, which, might I add, is on a computer.

hafizyunus
08-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Jazakallah for the advice.May Allah bless you all.Ameen.

Liibaan
08-10-2006, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Firstly, I want to thank God I live a few thousand miles from you. :D
:haha:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
08-10-2006, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
Salama.

:sl: brother

you need to go to the Post office as AlphaDude sed. Theyll give you the forms u need to fill in. then u need to post it back to the DVLA - all details are in the stuff the Post Office gives you.

Once it comes back - u can start taking lessons and book your theory inshallah when ur ready take your test and voila!!! ur driving! :)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.