/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dahir's Road Map to Peace!

Dahir
08-09-2006, 05:01 AM
Dahir has thought extensively for ways to bring about peace in Israel. And then Dahir thought, oh, man, I can create a road map! And then I said, YES, this will be an easy road map, a very easy road map!

So, LET US BEGIN OUR ROAD TO PEACE!!

The CHECKLIST

• To Israel: You want safety and to avoid more POW's, build a BIGGER BORDER WALL!!
  • To Palestine: Cut your ties with Hamas!!
  • To Hamas: Disarm NOW!!
  • Merge Israel and Palestine to become The Israeli Democractic Republic!!
  • To Hamas: Stop hurting the Palestinian people by cheating them of Peace!!
  • To Palestine: Stop outsiders from speaking for you (Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, foreign-sympathizers)
  • To World Community: End this madness!!
  • To the UN: Stop your accusations against Israel and the IDF, and your age-old anti-Semitism, it FUELS the chaos!!

Abra Cadabra - Peace is around the Corner!! :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Dahir has thought extensively for ways to bring about peace in Israel. And then Dahir thought, oh, man, I can create a road map! And then I said, YES, this will be an easy road map, a very easy road map!

So, LET US BEGIN OUR ROAD TO PEACE!!

The CHECKLIST

• To Israel: You want safety and to avoid more POW's, build a BIGGER BORDER WALL!!
  • To Palestine: Cut your ties with Hamas!!
  • To Hamas: Disarm NOW!!
  • Merge Israel and Palestine to become The Israeli Democractic Republic!!
  • To Hamas: Stop hurting the Palestinian people by cheating them of Peace!!
  • To Palestine: Stop outsiders from speaking for you (Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, foreign-sympathizers)
  • To World Community: End this madness!!
  • To the UN: Stop your accusations against Israel and the IDF, and your age-old anti-Semitism, it FUELS the chaos!!

Abra Cadabra - Peace is around the Corner!! :thumbs_up
Atheists, Agnostics, Satanists, Hindus, Buddhists, Baha'is, Sikhs, Pagans ARE NOT REPRESENTED in your map!!!

Najiullah
08-09-2006, 05:08 AM
good post :)

Dahir
08-09-2006, 05:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Atheists, Agnostics, Satanists, Hindus, Buddhists, Baha'is, Sikhs, Pagans ARE NOT REPRESENTED in your map!!!
They have no influence whatsoever in the situation. This is something that has to be fixed within the involved parties. I doubt Atheists and Buddhists have their own political representatives and armed groups in the region...unless, of course, Tibetans are trying to get their own "promise land" in the region.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ABWAN
08-09-2006, 05:36 AM
I am assuming you are being sarcastic here... Although I am not a palestenian, I find this post utterly naive. Perhaps you need to read more about the Israeli-Palestine conflict (I mean the "other side") to get a better idea.

Dahir
08-09-2006, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABWAN
I am assuming you are being sarcastic here... Although I am not a palestenian, I find this post utterly naive. Perhaps you need to read more about the Israeli-Palestine conflict (I mean the "other side") to get a better idea.
I do know about the "other side."

I'm actually the biggest anti-Zionist you'll ever likely to meet.

I am merely representing the Israeli side in the absences of Lavikor and Guyabano.

When they hit this thread, I'll switch sides and carry the conversation.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 05:45 AM
I do know about the "other side."

I'm actually the biggest anti-Zionist you'll ever likely to meet.

I am merely representing the Israeli side in the absences of Lavikor and Guyabano.

When they hit this thread, I'll switch sides and carry the conversation.
Are you playing 'reversed psychology' or what? You make me confused!!!!!! :exhausted :exhausted :exhausted

Would there be a 'time' where you would call me and SirZubair 'hypo***tes'?

Dahir
08-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Are you playing 'reversed psychology' or what? You make me confused!!!!!! :exhausted :exhausted :exhausted

Would there be a 'time' where you would call me and SirZubair 'hypo***tes'?
Heavens no! I don't go overboard. I'll probably go back to admiring Ahmadinejad and calling for the destruction of Israel and Zionism in a week. Just have to keep this up until Israel leaves Lebanon and people stop the extreme allegations against the IDF.

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 05:53 AM
I'll probably go back to admiring Ahmadinejad and calling for the destruction of Israel and Zionism in a week.
And calling me hypo***tes because I believe in the existence of Israel?:omg: :omg: :omg:

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 05:53 AM
hmmmm...here's something profound to ponder:
what would a symbol for atheism look like???

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 05:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
hmmmm...here's something profound to ponder:
This symbol :- ":loving:"?

Dahir
08-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Nice try, here it is:

:raging:

WARMONGERS!! I'm joking, probably like this:

:enough!: <---because they've said, "enough of religion!"

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 06:05 AM
how about the hole in a donut?

Dawud_uk
08-09-2006, 06:05 AM
assalaamu alaykum dahir,

this is utterly silly and would never be accepted by either side.

the whole point of zionist was for a state for jews, hence they would never accept a state where they are a minority which they would be if the two states merged.

what is more it is not for the muslims in palestine to lay down their arms and give up masjid al-aqsa and sovereignty over it, that place belongs to Allah and is in the care of the whole muslim community.

you will have to wake up and accept facts, hamas are here to stay, the apostate leaders of the PLO are a spent force,

muslims cannot accept secular law in a muslim land, if would be kufr to do so as those that rule by other than Allah has revealed are in general principle kuffar.

please be very careful, you are getting close to apostasy with your statements.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

Woodrow
08-09-2006, 06:25 AM
A thought to consider. A man who tries to represent all sides, soon discovers he poorly represents any side.

The fairest approach is to stand up for what you believe in and do your best to treat all others fairly and honestly. Being for one side does not automaticaly equate with being antagonistic about any other side. Disagreements can be handled with respect and dignity.

People normaly wear 2 shoes a right foot and a left foot. Although it is possible to wear them on the opposite feet, a person can usually walk further and more comfortably when each shoe is on the foot it fits best.

Dahir
08-09-2006, 06:37 AM
I have to agree that it is biased a bit towards Israel.

However, that is for a reason:

Israel is the bigger brother in this situation, its Israel's responsibility, if it has any, to make things better.

Malaikah
08-09-2006, 07:38 AM
Hell fire? :uuh:

:sl:

What a terribly ignorant over simplification. ^o)

this will be an easy road map, a very easy road map!
so easy that it seems to have struck a dead end when it turned in to 'dreamers street' then 'no-justice lane'.

:w:

Dahir
08-09-2006, 08:23 AM
so easy that it seems to have struck a dead end when it turned in to 'dreamers street' then 'no-justice lane'.
There will be Peace! It is not a dream, and justice will be served!

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Nice try, here it is:

:raging:

WARMONGERS!! I'm joking, probably like this:

:enough!: <---because they've said, "enough of religion!"
How about this:- :vomit: (religion makes me puke?)

north_malaysian
08-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I think, Dahir is trying to understand both parties. So he be Anti-Israel for a couple of weeks and see how people react, and then be pro-Israel for another couple of week and see how ppl react.....

Then he might find a conclusion and make a documentary out of it.... and got 'A' grade for his class assignment.... who knows....?

He also might be playing 'REVERSED PSYCHOLOGY'

Allahu A3lam!!

KAding
08-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, unfortunately neither side is willing to live in a state without their religion being the official state religion. Too many Muslims want an Islamic state in Palestine and too many Jews want a Jewish state. Otherwise the solution would seem obvious, a state where there is a rigorous seperation between church and state. Obviously this is not possible since it does not fit eithers sides doctrine.

A shame really.

snakelegs
08-09-2006, 10:26 AM
I think, Dahir is trying to understand both parties. So he be Anti-Israel for a couple of weeks and see how people react, and then be pro-Israel for another couple of week and see how ppl react.....

Then he might find a conclusion and make a documentary out of it.... and got 'A' grade for his class assignment.... who knows....?

He also might be playing 'REVERSED PSYCHOLOGY'

Allahu A3lam!!
nah, he's just trying out his latest theory:
get reps from zionists by sticking up for israel.
get reps from anti-zionists for condemning israel.
he's got the system all figured out!
would make a good politician.

S_87
08-09-2006, 10:29 AM
what what what? are you just trying to provoke or something????

To Israel: You want safety and to avoid more POW's, build a BIGGER BORDER WALL!!
a BIGGER WALL???? have you SEEN even a picture ofthe wall? its made the palestinians PRISONERS!!!

To Palestine: Cut your ties with Hamas!!
and why?

To Hamas: Disarm NOW!!
more like to israel disarm now. hamas has got little bombs compared to israel.

Merge Israel and Palestine to become The Israeli Democractic Republic!!
what what what?????????????????????????? give israel the land. why israel why not palestinian democratic republic???

To Hamas: Stop hurting the Palestinian people by cheating them of Peace!!
errr you do know that it was only THIS year hamas was voted in by the palestinians because they were sick of false peace promises???

To Palestine: Stop outsiders from speaking for you (Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, foreign-sympathizers)
why? tell that to israel too

To the UN: Stop your accusations against Israel and the IDF, and your age-old anti-Semitism, it FUELS the chaos!!
the truth hurts

in short i cant believe how anti palestine and pro zionist you are being.
may Allah take care of the zionists and send down His punishment to them from the land and the sky, to all sides of them, disgrace and divide them and assist the muslims against them. Ameen!!!!

AvarAllahNoor
08-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Any bit of land to spare for the Sikhs?

*Packs bags*

Dahir
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor

*Packs bags*
No! Stay where you are, Avar!

All the land's been taken, sorry, plan your trip during the next road map.

Dahir
08-09-2006, 08:30 PM
nah, he's just trying out his latest theory:
get reps from zionists by sticking up for israel.
get reps from anti-zionists for condemning israel.
he's got the system all figured out!
would make a good politician.
Good theory, could be. All I know is neutral users don't get many reps, look at Northern_Malaysian :D !!

Good theory.

However, Northern_Malaysian is correct, I just want to see reactions, firstly, but I really genuinely want to represent the Zionist minority at this website. It seems people are happier in starting a thread and bashing a group, rather than a fair argument - must not be able to handle the heat.

Md Mashud
08-09-2006, 08:33 PM
I am convinced that Dahir is a Jew, disguising hiself on the forum as a Muslim, in order to misguide or represent Islamic view and actual facts of world affairs falsely.

Kidman
08-09-2006, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
I am convinced that Dahir is a Jew, disguising hiself on the forum as a Muslim, in order to misguide or represent Islamic view and actual facts of world affairs falsely.
I second that

Kidman

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Did you come to this conclusion because no Muslim could do anything but hate Israel?

Md Mashud
08-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Its not about hate for Isreal, but the fact he is pro for the terrorist acts of Isreal, which NO MUSLIM can ever accept, or the denial of the oppresion of Palestinians on there own land - stolen by Jews - By stating few cases to try make an illusion Isreal is all high and might and so good... DEFINATLY not characteristic of a Muslim.

I hate the Isreali government, and anyone who supports or is part of the actions of the occupation and war, I dnt hate Isreal itself.

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Its not about hate for Isreal, but the fact he is pro for the terrorist acts of Isreal, which NO MUSLIM can ever accept, or the denial of the oppresion of Palestinians on there own land - stolen by Jews - By stating few cases to try make an illusion Isreal is all high and might and so good... DEFINATLY not characteristic of a Muslim.

I hate the Isreali government, and anyone who supports or is part of the actions of the occupation and war, I dnt hate Isreal itself.
I think it is more of a case of "No Good Muslim" would see things differently than you. It must be nice to live in a black and white world. That way you don't have to see all those shades of gray.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 08:46 PM

i second that :)

Md Mashud
08-09-2006, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
I think it is more of a case of "No Good Muslim" would see things differently than you. It must be nice to live in a black and white world. That way you don't have to see all those shades of gray.
Take your contradictive biased opinions somewhere else.

Umm Yoosuf
08-09-2006, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
A thought to consider. A man who tries to represent all sides, soon discovers he poorly represents any side.

The fairest approach is to stand up for what you believe in and do your best to treat all others fairly and honestly. Being for one side does not automaticaly equate with being antagonistic about any other side. Disagreements can be handled with respect and dignity.

People normaly wear 2 shoes a right foot and a left foot. Although it is possible to wear them on the opposite feet, a person can usually walk further and more comfortably when each shoe is on the foot it fits best.
Wise words. Masha Allah. Take heed Dahir. :thumbs_up

It is not a road map to peace it is a road map to destruction.

wilberhum
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Take your contradictive biased opinions somewhere else.
Where are you going to take yours? :uuh:

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Wise words. Masha Allah. Take heed Dahir. :thumbs_up

It is not a road map to peace it is a road map to destruction.
i thought the same, just didnt feel like saying it as i've tried to tell dahir his ways arent right in 3 other threads before :rollseyes

Fishman
08-09-2006, 09:03 PM
In another thread Dahir said that he actually loves Iran, and that he is just arguing as a Pro-Israeli Muslim until a real one comes around. His stated reason is that there would be no debate on the forum if he didn't.

Careful here, you're accusing another Muslim of Kufr.

Fishman's 'Road Map To Peace'!

Israel: Get out of Palestine and Gaza, do not perform any military action without proper consent of the UN, repair damages done to other countries, pay compensation to victims, charge war criminals with death
Hamas: Do not perform any military action without proper consent of UN, repair damages done to Israel, pay compensation to victims, charge war criminals with death, remove holocaust denial from government policies
Hesbollah: Same as above, except without the holocaust denial bit
US and allied countries: Quit the unilateralism and help other countries regardless of whether they conflict with US interests, think about the global community first
UN: Act as an unbiased global mediator as intended, act faster in the advent of catastrophe

Kidman
08-09-2006, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
In another thread Dahir said that he actually loves Iran, and that he is just arguing as a Pro-Israeli Muslim until a real one comes around. His stated reason is that there would be no debate on the forum if he didn't.

lol... i get it now... wow. people really have nothing better to do huh?

InToTheRain
08-09-2006, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Did you come to this conclusion because no Muslim could do anything but hate Israel?
I think anyone who hates oppression of the weak and defenseless, not just muslims, will hate what israel is doing in the Mid east. Its not the race which is hated, but the actions of enforced by the israeli goverment which encourages senseless killing of innocents which is hated and should be stoped.

Israel has invaded lands, killed many innocents and show no intentions of stopping. What reason can one have to support these actions?

Dahir
08-09-2006, 09:05 PM

Kudos to you for helping me out and pointing out that part!

Only snakelegs, fishman, and Northern_Malaysian have caught on to this pattern.

And only SirZubair, of the many Muslims posters has been tolerant of my viewpoint.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 09:08 PM

And only SirZubair, of the many Muslims posters has been tolerant of my viewpoint.
please take woodrows advise, PLEASE

KAding
08-09-2006, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

I agree. But one must always be cautious. If one is surrounded by people who are emotional and frankly hateful it is the duty of every person to attempt to balance this hate, to bring forward arguments that undermine their arguments for hate.

Without nuance and counterarguments forums like these run the danger of turning into a self-feeding cesspools of hate, because members are constantly feeding eachothers the information with the same bias. After a while it becomes increasingly 'unpleasant' to be around for moderates and those who hold opposite points. These people may then start to leave.

This is not an uncommon process on internet forums. LI has the luck that it is a rather big community and that it has a decent inflow of new members which makes it difficult for one dominant view to push away all others.

Dahir
08-09-2006, 09:13 PM
please take woodrows advise, PLEASE
Will do!

But I will consider this too:

I agree. But one most always be cautious. If one is surrounded by people who are emotional and frankly hateful it is the duty of every person to attempt to balance this hate, to bring forward arguments that undermine their arguments for hate.

catmando
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
...Fishman's 'Road Map To Peace'!

Israel: Get out of Palestine and Gaza, do not perform any military action without proper consent of the UN, repair damages done to other countries, pay compensation to victims, charge war criminals with death
Hamas: Do not perform any military action without proper consent of UN, repair damages done to Israel, pay compensation to victims, charge war criminals with death, remove holocaust denial from government policies
US and allied countries: Quit the unilateralism and help other countries regardless of whether they conflict with US interests, think about the global community first
UN: Act as an unbiased global mediator as intended, act faster in the advent of catastrophe
That's pretty much how I see the solution too.

KAding
08-09-2006, 11:39 PM

Fishman's 'Road Map To Peace'!

Excellent roadmap! Reps for you :). Although, of course the problem is what to do with Israel and the Palestinian refugees and their childeren. You do not seem to demand that Israel let them all return? Is compensation enough do you think?

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 03:33 AM

*Packs bags*
Sikhs are welcome!!! Can you cook good chuppati? :playing:

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 03:35 AM

Yeah, I'm not really tolerant of your viewpoints but I do respect the those viewpoints.

Dahir
08-10-2006, 04:39 AM
Yeah, I'm not really tolerant of your viewpoints but I do respect the those viewpoints.
So you're intolerant of the Jewish people - you don't hate them, you respect their existence, but you can't tolerate their existence - now I see where we're headed. :enough!:

north_malaysian
08-10-2006, 08:18 AM
So you're intolerant of the Jewish people - you don't hate them, you respect their existence, but you can't tolerate their existence - now I see where we're headed. :enough!:
Maybe i should rephrase it.....

I'm tolerant of Jewish people but I dont tolerant for some of their viewpoints... but I still respect those viewpoints. I want them to exist too.

Dahir
08-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Maybe i should rephrase it.....

I'm tolerant of Jewish people but I dont tolerant for some of their viewpoints... but I still respect those viewpoints. I want them to exist too.
You'd BETTER!! Or else you'd be another anti-Semite like the crowd we've got going in World Affairs.

S_87
08-10-2006, 11:59 AM

theres really no such thing as anti semticism. there are also muslim semetics :rolleyes:

Fishman
08-10-2006, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Excellent roadmap! Reps for you :). Although, of course the problem is what to do with Israel and the Palestinian refugees and their childeren. You do not seem to demand that Israel let them all return? Is compensation enough do you think?
The compensation should include new homes for them. I overlooked that by accident.

The Palestinian state should also not restrict Jewish access to the Temple Mount. But strict security measures should be kept to stop Jews from destroying or damaging al-Aqsa, or Muslims from pelting the Jews, as they have done on several occasions.

Zulkiflim
08-11-2006, 03:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kidman
I second that

Kidman

Salaam,

About him a jew..
i wont say

About him claiming to a muslim ...then i say he is a hyprocrite.

He claim to represent the jews till the come forward and say something.

Thus he is proving himself to an antagonistic,a mischeif maker.

Can suh a man who would create dissension be trusted?

Sadly no..

A man who lies thinking it is for good,,,,the lies only affect yourself..

AvarAllahNoor
08-14-2006, 04:14 PM
No! Stay where you are, Avar!

All the land's been taken, sorry, plan your trip during the next road map.
:'(

What next road trip??

AvarAllahNoor
08-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Sikhs are welcome!!! Can you cook good chuppati? :playing:
Thanks, *phones millions of relatives*

As for cooking, i can't make chuppati, but i can make a tasty pizza :giggling:

Fishman
08-14-2006, 08:59 PM
What exactly is a chuppati? I heard it's like a tortilla. And from what I've seen, they look like 'em too.

Annie
08-14-2006, 11:31 PM
salams
i agree with fishmans road map to peace because he knows what he is talking about.

Dahir
08-15-2006, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Annie
salams
i agree with fishmans road map to peace because he knows what he is talking about.
You are mistaken. You probably saw my road map and mistook it for fishman's, its okay, some members have made that mistake.

nimrod
08-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Dahir, thanks for showing just how far apart the different sides are.

Your “and justice will be served!”.
That is assumes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Whose “justice” will be served?), I also assume that any judgments about the posts and the motives behind the posts would also depend on a person’s point of view?

I do how ever agree, for many, Justice will never be served; they have gone on ahead of us. God will settle the books for them.

Thanks
Nimrod

Dahir
08-15-2006, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nimrod
Dahir, thanks for showing just how far apart the different sides are.

Your “and justice will be served!”.
That is assumes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Whose “justice” will be served?), I also assume that any judgments about the posts and the motives behind the posts would also depend on a person’s point of view?

I do how ever agree, for many, Justice will never be served; they have gone on ahead of us. God will settle the books for them.

Thanks
Nimrod
Exactly. ;)

AvarAllahNoor
08-15-2006, 07:49 AM
What exactly is a chuppati? I heard it's like a tortilla. And from what I've seen, they look like 'em too.
Yup it's similar, but chuppatis were discovered first! :p

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Yup it's similar, but chuppatis were discovered first! :p
And God knows how tasty it is.........:playing: :playing: :playing:

I love chuppatis served by a sikh in a place call 'Jai Hind' in Kuala Lumpur...... tasty... plus the fresh milk......

AvarAllahNoor
08-15-2006, 01:17 PM
And God knows how tasty it is.........:playing: :playing: :playing:

I love chuppatis served by a sikh in a place call 'Jai Hind' in Kuala Lumpur...... tasty... plus the fresh milk......
I'm more of a fan of English food, but i do love roti (chuppatis) with saag (spinach) :playing:

*Rubs tum tum*

BTW - A Sikh with the words 'Jai Hind' for his business?? how very DARE he!!

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm more of a fan of English food, but i do love roti (chuppatis) with saag (spinach) :playing:

*Rubs tum tum*

BTW - A Sikh with the words 'Jai Hind' for his business?? how very DARE he!!
What's the word 'Jai Hind' means?:rollseyes

It's a very famous Punjabi restaurant located in Jalan Masjid India (Indian Mosque Street). Muslims, Chinese, Hindus also frequent this place. There are lots of pics of Guru Nanak on the wall.

Dahir
08-17-2006, 02:51 AM
What's the word 'Jai Hind' means?:rollseyes

It's a very famous Punjabi restaurant located in Jalan Masjid India (Indian Mosque Street). Muslims, Chinese, Hindus also frequent this place. There are lots of pics of Guru Nanak on the wall.
You guys revived my thread only to demolish it!! :offended:

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 02:54 AM
You guys revived my thread only to demolish it!! :offended:
I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.....

No more Chuppatis and stuff like that......

Dahir
08-17-2006, 03:09 AM
I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.....

No more Chuppatis and stuff like that......
Good! Back to the Roadmap:

Israel should become one state; the Holy Republic of Jerusalem! :)

Yep, sounds great.

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 03:49 AM
Good! Back to the Roadmap:

Israel should become one state; the Holy Republic of Jerusalem! :)

Yep, sounds great.
HOLY REPUBLIC OF JERUSALEM - acceptable for all Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'is.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.