/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua from fire?

al-fateh
08-09-2006, 03:22 PM
What the du’aa’ that will protect one from fire?.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
08-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Ok you can read this du'aa "Allahumma innee a3uuudhu bika min 3adhaabi jahannam wa min 3adhaabil gabri wa min fitnatil ma7yaay wal mamaat wa min fitnati masee7u dajjaal"
O allah i seef refuge in you from the punishment of jahannam (1 of hells names) and from the trials of the grave, and from the trials whilst dead and alive, and from the trial of the antichrist (dajjaal)
hadeeth is sound its in bukhari and muslim,
I think its reported by abee urayra, but i will make sure of that inshaAllah,

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-09-2006, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MyIslamWeb.com
What the du’aa’ that will protect one from fire?.

:w:
Do you mean like regular fire, or Hell Fire? If it's Hell Fire then umm-sulaim has just given the Du'a......if it's regular fire then Allahu A3lam. I have no knowledge about this sorry.

umm-sulaim
08-09-2006, 03:41 PM
MashaAllah sis, yes i forgot about the tafsel, Allahu yusli7nee!!
Just jumped right in lol....
Thanks 3azeezah
wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-fateh
08-09-2006, 04:00 PM
yes , hell fire

umm-sulaim
08-09-2006, 04:05 PM
ok then you can read the du3aa i mentioned previously ^
i just remembered another one narratdd by albaraa he said the prophet use to say afetr he finished prayer "Allahumma nagginee min 3adhaabika yawma tab3ath aw tajma3 3ibaadika" colllected by muslim.
O Allah save me from your punsihment on the day that you reseuect or collect your servants.
Because after were collected together its then that we'll know if we'll be the dwellers of hell or the dwellers of jannah,

wassalaam

Nawal89
08-09-2006, 07:54 PM
or this one

Allahumma inni as'alukal Jannah, wa a3udhu bika min annar.

hey umm sulaim, do you remember the sahabi and ikhraj for that one? coz i dont remember now.

umm-sulaim
08-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Umm...i don't remeber sis, but i'll check it out or ask 3ammee lol...

wassalaam

wafa islam
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
:salamext:

Ameen to alla du'as.
Here are some others:

Rabbana aatinaa fee dunyaa hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanah wa qina 'adhaab An-Naar

Allahumma innee asaluka mujibaati rahmatik wa 'azaa ima maghfiratik wa salaamata min kulli ithm wa al-ghaneemata min kulli birr wa al-fawza bil-jannati wa nnajata min An-Naar, Birahmatika Yaa 'azeez wa Yaa Ghaffar

Ameen

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.