/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 160 Rockets fired at civilians in Northern Israel

מדינת ישׂראל
08-09-2006, 04:42 PM
At least 160 rockets continued to rain down on northern Israel on Wednesday, with over 80 striking the region of Kiryat Shmona, causing no injuries but inflicting heavy damage.

One person was wounded and several were suffering from shock after a rocket barrage hit Safed on Wednesday afternoon.

Northern residents were being instructed to remain in sheltered areas.

Just a few hours earlier, four long-range rockets - apparently of the Khaibar 1 variety - were fired toward the Beit Shean region, and more were fired towards the Gilboa area later in the day. Another one hit Haifa; it was apparently intended for Hadera, but it missed its mark.

The rockets landed between Afula and Beit Shean, and no one was wounded in the attack.

The IAF immediately destroyed the launchers used to fire the rockets, near Tyre.

A barrage of rockets hit Kiryat Shmona on Wednesday afternoon. As a result, fires broke out near the town, and in the Galilee panhandle.

A number of missiles also landed in the Haifa and Acre areas.

Sirens continued to sound in Tiberias, Zichron Ya'akov, Binyamina, Acre and Haifa's suburbs.

Five long-range Hizbullah rockets landed in the West Bank as well. No one was wounded in the attack.

Security officials were waiting for IDF authorization in order to go into Area A to conduct searches.

Clouds of smoke from the rockets could be seen 20 kilometers away in the town of Jenin, witnesses said.

source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
08-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I just heard a report that the leader of Hezbollah, in a speech he recorded recently, stated that the people in Haifa should leave. I suppose he is using the Israeli strategy of telling Lebanese citizens to leave southern Lebanon.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 07:37 PM
At least 160 rockets continued to rain down on northern Israel on Wednesday, with over 80 striking the region of Kiryat Shmona, causing no injuries
well thats a relief

but inflicting heavy damage.
materials can be replaced :)

One person was wounded and several were suffering from shock after a rocket barrage hit Safed on Wednesday afternoon.
at least none died unlike the lebanons, thank God for that eh jewish dude :)

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by מדינת ישׂראל
At least 160 rockets continued to rain down on northern Israel on Wednesday, with over 80 striking the region of Kiryat Shmona, causing no injuries but inflicting heavy damage.
source
mashallah :D:D:D:D

chanks 4 d news mr rabbai :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lavikor201
08-09-2006, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
mashallah :D:D:D:D

chanks 4 d news mr rabbai :p
Are you in the city they are firing at?

No, your thousands of miles away probably, so its pretty easy for you to talk isn't it?

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Are you in the city they are firing at?

No, your thousands of miles away probably, so its pretty easy for you to talk isn't it?
no im in beirut :p

and why you gettin so offended? i dont see you gettin offended when lebanese people die, double standards :p

Nablus
08-09-2006, 08:10 PM
inshallah they will increase

u r talking about 160 rockets but u forgot that ur savage soldiers wiped out the villages and cities in South of lebanon

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
inshallah they will increase
u r talking about 160 rockets but u forgot that ur savage soldiers wiped out the villages and cities in South of lebanon

exactly like i said double standards :D:D:D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 08:17 PM
no im in beirut :p

and why you gettin so offended? i dont see you gettin offended when lebanese people die, double standards :p

HAHA LOW BLOW ;D ;D

naa, its true, i noticed many firm disbelievers such as wilberhum/geronimo/lav etc are like this :rollseyes

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:21 PM
yeh i know, like i dont like civilians dying but when they kill the isreali soldiers i say GOOD GOOD :D:D:D:D

so dunno why dese peeps get offended .....

lavikor201
08-09-2006, 08:22 PM
and why you gettin so offended? i dont see you gettin offended when lebanese people die, double standards
Oh really? Do you even 'see' me at all?

Do you have any idea my reaction when I see the death of Lebanese people?

Don't judge me, or tell me your propaganda. I currently have four families in my house right now and one of the families are MUSLIMS. I live in a house thats holds 6, and right now its holding 21. I really couldn't care what you think, my religion teaches me to house the people who need shelter and that is what I am doing.

Don't tell me about my morals, please find me the post where I celebrated the death of lebanese on this forum.

You will never find one.

Don't talk about double standards until you actually know what your talking about. I'm highly offended. You have sunk very low.

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Oh really? Do you even 'see' me at all?

Do you have any idea my reaction when I see the death of Lebanese people?

Don't judge me, or tell me your propaganda. I currently have four families in my house right now and one of the families are MUSLIMS. I live in a house thats holds 6, and right now its holding 21. I really couldn't care what you think, my religion teaches me to house the people who need shelter and that is what I am doing.

Don't tell me about my morals, please find me the post where I celebrated the death of lebanese on this forum.

You will never find one.

Don't talk about double standards until you actually know what your talking about. I'm highly offended. You have sunk very low.
bla bla bla, sorry for offendin you o jolly old chap :D:D:D:D

but u started it :D i didnt judge you, and u made a comment its "pretty easy for you to talk" which i found rather erm inciting :D:D:D

lol neway solly for offendin you

and sunk low? lol il let u off :D:D:D:D

abdmez
08-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I think it is honorable what lavikor is doing.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-09-2006, 08:34 PM
i wish ALlah could reward him in this dunya aswell as the hereafter., lavikor become muslim so your good deeds will have effect in the hereafter.
i care about u lavikor, become muslim :'(

respect to all those who helped those who have been affected by war!

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdmez
I think it is honorable what lavikor is doing.
so do i :D:D:D:D:D

abdmez
08-09-2006, 08:35 PM
so do i :D:D:D:D:D

What is with you and the smiley faces? lol.

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2006, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdmez
What is with you and the smiley faces? lol.
im jus a smiley person :D:D:D:D:D

naa lavikor sorry matey if offended you, its just passions build up and stuff :D hope you can forgive me :D:D:D

lavikor201
08-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Thanks I forgive you. I get hot tempered sometimes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.