/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More than 100 israeli solders is killed by Hezb Allah fighters :)

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Hezb Allah have killed more than 100 soldiers and wounded more than 400.

as for the civilians, Hassan Nassr Allah have morned them. He have asked in his speech the civilians in Haifa to move out bcz he will be lunching his rockets towards this city.

he is fair in this war although israel NEVER STOPED bombing the cities in Lebanon.
they are always lunching their rockets towards the israeli military spots...

28 days and Hezb Allah's fighters never stoped defending their land Lebanon...

can't wait to see the end of this war by the victory oh Hassan Nassr Allah.
May Allah help them and give them more strength.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lavikor201
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Your numbers are a little off there Lammagad. But its okay, arrogance is what I want Hezbollah to have.

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Your numbers are a little off there Lammagad. But its okay, arrogance is what I want Hezbollah to have.
provide us with the exact number since you know it. :)

aamirsaab
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
:sl:
100 people die, and you cheer?

Mankind is doomed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
100 people die, and you cheer?

Mankind is doomed.
Alaykum Al-Salaam
ofcourse i'm cheering... more than 100 criminals who have invaded Lebanon have been killed. do you want me to cheer knwing that they are alive killing people inside Lebanon. ofcourse not

aamirsaab
08-09-2006, 06:44 PM
What I want is for no deaths. One action could have prevented their deaths, until this mess is sorted out: ceasefire.

I'll say it again and again: ceasefire, ceasefire, ceasefire.

And you do realise that Israel will now have even more reason to continue fighting and thus the cycle of death continues.

lavikor201
08-09-2006, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
I'll let you continue to think whatever you want.

It is very easy to look up the real amount.

guyabano
08-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Alaykum Al-Salaam
ofcourse i'm cheering... more than 100 criminals who have invaded Lebanon have been killed. do you want me to cheer knwing that they are alive killing people inside Lebanon. ofcourse not

Honestly, you should be banned from this forum, or at least warned !

Zulkiflim
08-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Salaam,

Inshallah,every time they are killed it is a blow to them,and every time to send more people then more will be killed.

Islam say to defend and fight,and Inshllah they should.

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Honestly, you should be banned from this forum, or at least warned !
go direct your complain to the admins... :playing:
You should respect the fact that YOU are in an Islamic forum, were we have welcomed you and respected your views while it contradicts ours.

afriend
08-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Alaykum Al-Salaam
The real criminals lay at home, safely snugled up in bed with their thumbs in their mouths :)

Lamaggad
08-09-2006, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
I'll let you continue to think whatever you want.

It is very easy to look up the real amount.
israel is imposing a strict control over the media... for that, no body trust them bcz they are hiding there losses. which doesn't make any sense except that they are losing.

based on what we see during the battles in the grounds, this is what the news says... and this is what Hezb Allah have confirmed.

if you think other wise, then that's your choice :)
you are free to think what ever you want too.

I R Paki
08-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Lamaggad I totally respect your views, and always interested when you post such threads. In a good way, lol.

Nablus
08-09-2006, 08:13 PM
What is unknown is great!!!!!!!!!!

the number is bigger

Isaac
08-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Brother Zubair, i find it strange how a man with some good points and some very useful knowledge and being a follower of such sheikhs including Shiekh Hamza, maybe - guessing Sheikh Habib Ali and Habib Umar you can lose yourself in futile comments such as: "Hisbullocks sucks".

Its quite clear what you mean brother, you are taking the words and please understands what i am saying carefuly, as it is not an attack against you HezbAllah and using them in such a derogative way! You know you could have quite clearly said i dont agree with hezbAllah, I dont like them for x, y, z reasons, i dont accept their military strategies and commands, but you chose to lose yourself.

And on the case of what they are fighting for. Can you prove to me that they are fighting for other than the sake of Allah. Because when one fights in the sake of Allah we are required to belive that they are fighting a just cause. And in this case they are, regardless of the events leading upto this whole situation. Fighting for your people who are being opressed is for the sake of Allah. Fighting for you home is Jihad.

So come one brother, i excpect better from you:thumbs_up

Kidman
08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Hezb Allah have killed more than 100 soldiers and wounded more than 400.

as for the civilians, Hassan Nassr Allah have morned them. He have asked in his speech the civilians in Haifa to move out bcz he will be lunching his rockets towards this city.

he is fair in this war although israel NEVER STOPED bombing the cities in Lebanon.
they are always lunching their rockets towards the israeli military spots...

28 days and Hezb Allah's fighters never stoped defending their land Lebanon...

can't wait to see the end of this war by the victory oh Hassan Nassr Allah.
May Allah help them and give them more strength.
Please keep up your dua's for them, I heard they are asking for prayers around the world to help them in their struggle, and it is working... some feel as if Angels are helping them in the battlefield.

Kidman

SirZubair
08-10-2006, 05:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
So come one brother, i excpect better from you:thumbs_up
:brother: my bad.

"I do not agree with hezbAllah", what they are doing is as Unislamic as it can get.

Fighting the army, i can understand that. I don't accept it as right, but i can understand it.

But as far as the killing of civilians, all those Women and Children, that i have a major problem with.

Wild Bill
08-10-2006, 05:52 AM
How about you provide a link? It is pointless to start a thread making claims about something without giving others the same information. Without it, there can be no discussion or debate, only bickering.

Lamaggad
08-10-2006, 05:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by I R Paki
Lamaggad I totally respect your views, and always interested when you post such threads. In a good way, lol.
Thanks man :embarrass you're za best...

i always intend to say facts as I'm looking for Justice and peaceful life so Arabs in the west can go back to their countries and live between their families and Friends...

hamzaa
08-10-2006, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

"I do not agree with hezbAllah", what they are doing is as Unislamic as it can get.

Fighting the army, i can understand that. I don't accept it as right, but i can understand it.

But as far as the killing of civilians, all those Women and Children, that i have a major problem with.

:salamext:

how comes??

S_87
08-10-2006, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair

they cant help where their bombs go

SirZubair
08-10-2006, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
:salamext:

how comes??
I Value life. I reckon they should TRY to solve this peacefully. but NEITHER side is willing to communicate with each other. Israel is JUST AS Stupid as hezbAllah

format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Are you joking :? This isn't the JOKE Thread, please take your jokes to the JOKE thread. ;)

Ofcourse they CAN help where their bombs go!

First step : Don't target CIVILIAN POPULATED AREA'S !

It is so simple, why am i the only one who can see that :? Did Allah swt not give anyone else here Eyes and a Brain :? Subhan'allah.

afriend
08-10-2006, 05:53 PM
First step : Don't target CIVILIAN POPULATED AREA'S !
Positions....it's all about positions.....

bro....Israeli troops [artillery units] are doing exactly what hizbullah are doing, hiding behind civilians and firing mortar from the cities.....

What goes aroound comes around....

SirZubair
08-10-2006, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Positions....it's all about positions.....

bro....Israeli troops [artillery units] are doing exactly what hizbullah are doing, hiding behind civilians and firing mortar from the cities.....

What goes aroound comes around....
Once again Habib,.. two wrongs don't make a right.

We are Muslims, we are supposed to RIGHT the WRONGS, not JOIN the WRONG DOERS and do what they do.

I know its not easy for hezbAllah to do what they are trying to achieve, but no1 said 'Jihad' is easy.

guyabano
08-10-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
I thought, they are Laser Guided, their rockets ? ;D

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I thought he was being sarcastic when he said that...was he serious?..lol

S_87
08-10-2006, 07:10 PM
and they still aiming wrong

afriend
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Who? What?

Hmmm......Laser guided rockets?.....Hizbullah??.....laser Guided?????Hizbullah?????????LASER GUIDED??????????

Not a chance......

Islamicboy
08-10-2006, 07:16 PM
I hope more body bags for israeli soldiers inshallaah....

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Hahaha, are you kidding.

That has already been proven wrong, and basically every news agency and Human righs watch has declared that to be false.

Don't lie to try and make a point.

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 07:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Hahaha, are you kidding.

That has already been proven wrong, and basically every news agency and Human righs watch has declared that to be false.

Don't lie to try and make a point.
I agreed with this point earlier in the context of a different conversation, but I think there is some truth to this claim. If you watch any coverage from Haifa or other northern Israeli towns, it is quite obvious that there is a high amount of artillery fire outgoing from the city limits. Just pointing out that there are military targets within the town, but of course Hezbollah doesn't have airpower, so they fire everywhere. Not justifying the rocket barrages, I just don't want to fall down the slope of hypocrisy when I talk about Hezbollah firing rockets from civilian areas.

guyabano
08-10-2006, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Who? What?

Hmmm......Laser guided rockets?.....Hizbullah??.....laser Guided?????Hizbullah?????????LASER GUIDED??????????

Not a chance......

Yes, I saw that in aother thread, and even they have high accuracy.
I call them 'Launch 'n pray' - rockets !

S_87
08-10-2006, 08:17 PM
never underestimate the power of prayer

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.