/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nassr Allah sends a private msg to Haifa's civilians

Lamaggad
08-10-2006, 06:04 AM
He had a speech today on Al-Manar TV, he was asking Haif's civilians to leave Haifa as he doesn't want to stop hitting this city since israel is still attacking Lebanona dn killing hundreds of civilians every day...

he have also morn all the civilians that Hezb Allah have killed accidentally and said that Hezb Allah intends to kill soldiers and destroy israeli military spots and targets ONLY not civilians.

who ever is in Haifa... please move out... bcz Hezb Allah won't stop till israel stop and move out... and it seems israel is taking more time than it should be in the land of Lebanon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-10-2006, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad
He had a speech today on Al-Manar TV, he was asking Haif's civilians to leave Haifa as he doesn't want to stop hitting this city since israel is still attacking Lebanona dn killing hundreds of civilians every day...

he have also morn all the civilians that Hezb Allah have killed accidentally and said that Hezb Allah intends to kill soldiers and destroy israeli military spots and targets ONLY not civilians.

who ever is in Haifa... please move out... bcz Hezb Allah won't stop till israel stop and move out... and it seems israel is taking more time than it should be in the land of Lebanon.
So you're the spokesperson for the terrorists of Hezbollah?

The guy admits to killing civillians and purposely and meaningfully raining missiles from the sky into the homes of civillians.

He has the guts to send them a letter! :'(

Isma'el
08-10-2006, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
So you're the spokesperson for the terrorists of Hezbollah?

The guy admits to killing civillians and purposely and meaningfully raining missiles from the sky into the homes of civillians.

He has the guts to send them a letter! :'(

:sl:

hezballah has the most advanced laser guided bombs, they sit in ther trench while they r using ther laptops,,to guide the bomb to the civillian house's....?

Get a grip bro...!!!

i_m_tipu
08-10-2006, 08:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el

hezballah has the most advanced laser guided bombs, they sit in ther trench while they r using ther laptops,,to guide the bomb to the civillian house's....?

Get a grip bro...!!!
haahaa...

well said

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
08-10-2006, 09:45 AM

Get a grip bro...!!!
Advanced? Katyushas are age-old Russian scrap bombs. Laser...not at all. Many US marines have even nicknamed them "savage bombs," they are weak and tiny, with no direction, but they are packed with ball bearings, tiny balls meant to pierce the body.

The Khaibar-1 is what Hezbollah uses, it is a savage old-era missile from poor Iran, it has no direction and is not laser-guided, a poor-man's weapon used by thugs this time around.

They are ROCKET ARTILLERY, not missiles, artillery has a certain direction its pointed in, no more than that, no guiding, just the general town its supposed to hit. And Haifa isn't exactly a military base either!

InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 10:00 AM
What Hezbollah is doing ain't right, they should contain their attacks to only affect the Israeli militiants and not the civilians.
What Israeli doing aint right, they should contain their attacks so it only affects the Hezbollah militiants.

Since Israel is the bigger man (it has more advanced weapons, support from UK, USA etc) it should show an example and stand down, not invade, terrorise and kill the civilians of a nation in which the Hezbollah are hiding. To date over 900 civillians have been killed by Israeli militiants and how many Hezbollah militiants have they killed?

KAding
08-10-2006, 10:05 AM
I thought he only asked Arabs to leave Haifa?

i_m_tipu
08-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Advanced? Katyushas are age-old Russian scrap bombs. Laser...not at all. Many US marines have even nicknamed them "savage bombs," they are weak and tiny, with no direction, but they are packed with ball bearings, tiny balls meant to pierce the body.

The Khaibar-1 is what Hezbollah uses, it is a savage old-era missile from poor Iran, it has no direction and is not laser-guided, a poor-man's weapon used by thugs this time around.

They are ROCKET ARTILLERY, not missiles, artillery has a certain direction its pointed in, no more than that, no guiding, just the general town its supposed to hit. And Haifa isn't exactly a military base either!
wow u know a lot about the ROCKET ARTILLERY used by Hezbollah
raining missiles from the sky into the homes of civillians.
israel will love this comment. look like u r one step ahead of israeli comments

i think u should edit ur post now
Haifa isn't exactly a military base either
don't sure about it. i think quite a lot of military activity there.

i_m_tipu
08-10-2006, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
haaahaaaaa.......

post of the day

Joe98
08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Nassr Allah sends a private msg.....
How can anybody be named "Allah" ???

KAding
08-10-2006, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu
haaahaaaaa.......

post of the day
I'm confused, what are you laughing at? :-[

That is what he said, no? He asked arabs to leave Haifa? I'm not sure, since I didn't see his whole broadcast.

KAding
08-10-2006, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Well, it would be allowed I suppose if Nassr meant something like 'servant'. Just guessing though, which I really shouldn't do ;).

i_m_tipu
08-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I'm confused, what are you laughing at? :-[

That is what he said, no? He asked arabs to leave Haifa? I'm not sure, since I didn't see his whole broadcast.
i just sometime felling fun....... to see some of ur way of thinking.

beleive me i just guesing some comment might come like this. and u did it. that why it's make me laugh.

sorry if it offend u

format_quote Originally Posted by Kading
Well, it would be allowed I suppose if Nassr meant something like 'servant'. Just guessing though
u r absolutely correct

guyabano
08-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Al-Manar TV
That says all ! No need to read more !

guyabano
08-10-2006, 11:20 AM

So it means... Launch rocket and pray, because nobody knows where it lands!
Is that the philosophy of Hezbollah? And they want to win a war like that? So maybe, they also hit their own civilians? hmmmm...

i_m_tipu
08-10-2006, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Is that the philosophy of Hezbollah? And they want to win a war like that? So maybe, they also hit their own civilians? hmmmm...
i think this rocket might not be guided
but
they sure what location it might land.

Probably this arms is Hizbollah's top arms.

Lamaggad
08-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Nassr Allah is the best no matter what SOME of you keep saying and till now israel is defeated in the ground and they aren't able to walk inside deep Lebanon.

What he is doing is right... although hezb Allah have accidentally killed few civilians, but he apologised and morned them and now he's asking them to leave bcz he clearly said he's targeting israeli militaries and israeli solders only not civilians, and till now he killed more than100 solderers, destroyed more the 60 bulldozers, and made much damages in Haifa and other cities.

and that is a victory, unlike israeli who killed more than 1000 civilians, and provided a stupid excuse that Hezb Allah are hiding behind them which isn't true.

Nassr Allah is leading this war with a very organized strategy.. unlike israel who keeps changing their minds every now and then

israel is stupid.

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 04:30 PM
If Hezbollah was concerned about civilian deaths they wouldn't lob 200 ancient un-guided rockets into civilian towns every day...let us not be silly.

afriend
08-10-2006, 04:30 PM

Get a grip bro...!!!
;DLOLLLL!!!

Well said :bravo:

Vishnu
08-10-2006, 04:33 PM
He did. He wants the Jews there to stay.

Lamaggad
08-10-2006, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
If Hezbollah was concerned about civilian deaths they wouldn't lob 200 ancient un-guided rockets into civilian towns every day...let us not be silly.
how many civilians have died..!? and how do you know that 200 are all in civilian towns...

you don't have to be silly, you should understand that this is a war...

it surprises me how some are blindly blaming Hezb Allah for some rockets, and not blaming israel air-crafts that is destroying a complete buildings on top of civilians bodies with bombs and they are even using phosphoric bombs to burn the bodies and burn kids bodies...

you guys are BLINDLY supporting terrorist attacks against Lebanon and Palestine..

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 04:40 PM
how many civilians have died..!? and how do you know that 200 are all in civilian towns...

you don't have to be silly, you should understand that this is a war...

it surprises me how some are blindly blaming Hezb Allah for some rockets, and not blaming israel air-crafts that is destroying a complete buildings on top of civilians bodies with bombs and they are even using phosphoric bombs to burn the bodies and burn kids bodies...

you guys are BLINDLY supporting terrorist attacks against Lebanon and Palestine..
So "this is a war" when Hezbollah fires rockets intentionally into civilian areas, but it is "terrorism" when Israel does the same?

afriend
08-10-2006, 04:42 PM
I repeat myself.....

War is bitter times...Many losses.....

Zara p
08-10-2006, 04:45 PM
may Allah help Hezbollah and make them victorious, Ameen

afriend
08-10-2006, 05:04 PM
no but she supports them...

azim
08-10-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/5249972.stm

"Twelve reservist soldiers died in an attack on the town of Kfar Giladi."

Launch rocket and pray seems to be working quite well by looking at the statistics.

scentsofjannah
08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Many Muslims and Even Christians from the middleeast have such names..for example many Priests in Palestine, Lebanon have the name Ata Allah etc which translates as 'generosity of God' Nasr Allah means the Victory of God or Victory from God.

ACC
08-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Nassr Allah is the best no matter what SOME of you keep saying and till now israel is defeated in the ground and they aren't able to walk inside deep Lebanon.

What he is doing is right... although hezb Allah have accidentally killed few civilians, but he apologised and morned them and now he's asking them to leave bcz he clearly said he's targeting israeli militaries and israeli solders only not civilians, and till now he killed more than100 solderers, destroyed more the 60 bulldozers, and made much damages in Haifa and other cities.

FONT]
I guess you havent noticed the leaflets that Israel drops before they attack an area? Or is hezbolah better by asking people to leave after the fact? Israel is projecting their attacks and losing the element of surprise by doing this.

afriend
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah....But you didn't look at what came before it...'duh' :rollseyes

nasr means help....So basically it's help of Allah...

Nobody can be named Allah without something before it such as a servant of Allah-Abdullah....If u get me....

Zulkiflim
08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACC
I guess you havent noticed the leaflets that Israel drops before they attack an area? Or is hezbolah better by asking people to leave after the fact? Israel is projecting their attacks and losing the element of surprise by doing this.

Salaam,

You eman that Isreal dropping leaflets to tell people to run away but before that destroy the roads and birdges and bomb any moving vehicles ..

wow,...sure is very humane of the Isrealis,,,,and very humane of you to think so.

Hey you know what,if you have a kidney problem ,i can give you one,but before that i will break your legsa nd arms and take out your eyes,then tell you cona have my kidney..

Cool...

afriend
08-10-2006, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

You eman that Isreal dropping leaflets to tell people to run away but before that destroy the roads and birdges and bomb any moving vehicles ..

wow,...sure is very humane of the Isrealis,,,,and very humane of you to think so.

Hey you know what,if you have a kidney problem ,i can give you one,but before that i will break your legsa nd arms and take out your eyes,then tell you cona have my kidney..

Cool...
ROFL ROFL ROFLL!!!

ACC
08-10-2006, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

Cool...
Well, I dont agree with your comparison. I didnt say they were humane for doing this, just showing the inconsistencies in the comparison. So according to your comparison, I should let you die before offering the kidney like hezbolah?

Silver
08-10-2006, 06:15 PM
His name is Nasrallah ,it means Nasr of Allah and Nasr means "victory" in arabic.So his last name means "Allah's victory".It's a very common last name in Lebanon among muslim and christian families.

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lara
His name is Nasrallah ,it means Nasr of Allah and Nasr means "victory" in arabic.So his last name means "Allah's victory".It's a very common last name in Lebanon among muslim and christian families.
Christian families? I smell an apostate in the wood pile. :uuh:

ACC
08-10-2006, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Christian families? I smell an apostate in the wood pile. :uuh:
Hahaha. Oh oh, better get the lynching ready!

Joe98
08-11-2006, 12:38 AM
So, in English, his name would be "Gods_victory"

Arabic does not translate well to English.

-
\

Looking4Peace
08-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Go Nasr!!!

Lamaggad
08-11-2006, 02:00 PM
here is the a full translated speech for him...

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ed-speech.html

May Allah protect you ya Hasan ya Nasr Allah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.