/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terror Threat Now Critical

Snowflake
08-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Police Foil Plot To 'Blow Up Planes'

Police have foiled a major plot to "commit mass murder on an unimaginable scale'' by destroying as many as 10 passenger jets in mid-air.

The targets were flights leaving UK airports to the United States.

Anti-terror police arrested 21 people in London, the Thames Valley and Birmingham as stringent new security measures were imposed on all UK airports.

A ban on hand luggage along with other checks and precautions led to chaos at airports where scores of flights were cancelled and massive queues built up.

Metropolitan Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Stephenson said the plot was designed to cause "untold death and destruction''.

He added: "This was intended to be mass murder on an unimaginable scale.''

Searches were on-going at a number of addresses, he added. Sources indicated that the majority if not all of those arrested were British.

Home Secretary John Reid said the plot represented "a major threat to the UK and international partners''.

He said that the terrorists planned to "bring down a number of aircraft through mid-flight explosions, causing a considerable loss of life''.

The official UK terror threat state was raised to "critical" - its highest level - as travellers were urged not to attempt to catch flights unless it was essential.

Among the measures introduced at airports were specific restrictions on taking liquids on board, prompting speculation that the terrorists were planning to smuggle liquid explosive devices on to jets.

It is believed the covert investigation had been going on for several months and it is understood that officers made the arrests not because they feared an attack was likely to happen immediately but for other intelligence reasons, which meant they had to act quickly.

The Department for Transport said it was hoped that the extra security measures would be needed "for a limited period only''.

Downing Street said the anti-terror operation had been undertaken "with the full support'' of Prime Minister Tony Blair, who is on holiday in the Caribbean.

He had been "in constant contact'' with the situation in the UK and had briefed US President George Bush, a spokesman said.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
:sl:

i think this is a way to divert whats going on in midle east. nevertheless if ther ewere some wackos planning to blow up planes and there was a serious threat then Alhumdulillah it has been stopped

sameer
08-10-2006, 12:13 PM
i think the only plot is to create islamphobia and cause the world public to support the "war on terror" and be sympatethic to israel war against muslims

Dawud_uk
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
here is the letter i am sending the press today,

Dear Editor,

Former American Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was once reported to have said “I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it” when asked if the death of 500,000 Iraqi Children was worth it to keep the sanctions in place and hurt the former regime of Saddam Hussein.

Although we don’t yet know who exactly is behind the latest Terrorist plot in Britain to blow up aeroplanes flying to America but terrorists in the past have justified killing many less civilians in Britain and the US by applying the same perverse logic as our own governments have used against other peoples overseas.

“You kill our civilians so we will kill yours.” Sick isn’t it? This argument is of-course wrong but when the US and UK allies go and kill hundreds of thousands of Muslim civilians in unjust wars is anyone surprised if those chickens come home to roost with attacks against Western civilians targets?

Daw’ud Mannion,
Sheffield, UK
please everyone send in something simular as it will help show the double standards of the kuffar who kill so many and kick up such a fuss when a few of their own are threatened.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
08-10-2006, 12:17 PM
cough cough.. 1984.. ehem cough..

sameer
08-10-2006, 12:43 PM
1984?

guyabano
08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
i think this is a way to divert whats going on in midle east.
i think the only plot is to create islamphobia
I think I'm dreaming and it is a nightmare. A plot ? maybe again a conspiracy?
I think, I'm here in Lala-Land ! :enough!:

Md Mashud
08-10-2006, 01:15 PM
I read this, and being used to flying abroad, this seems like a big setup/fake story. I don't believe people would be able to do this to begin with - take considerable explosives on a plane - As the checks are too severe.

Its another story - To terror the people - TO gain support for there worldy affairs - This one seems to be to cover up a bit of Lebanon or future wars.

Stating "conspiracy theories" is just ignorant - It is my opinion - and after alot of research of many facts and documents - its far more plausible, then say what you see on the media that a man from a cave blew up 2 towers.

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
i think the only plot is to create islamphobia and cause the world public to support the "war on terror" and be sympatethic to israel war against muslims
Because there's no way muslims would cause terror using planes... oh wait

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk

please everyone send in something simular as it will help show the double standards of the kuffar who kill so many and kick up such a fuss when a few of their own are threatened.
So you think we have it coming? That we deserve to have our planes blown up? Well let me tell you something you disgust me. You don't wanna play this game because there will be mass deportations and a lot more dead muslims.

S_87
08-10-2006, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo

innocent until PROVEN guilty ;)

guyabano... even though i think something i do not reject that there is a POSSIBLITY of terrorists, not muslims but terrorists or any relgion doing ushc a horrible act and i condemn it. as i said. maybe you didnt read...

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
1984?
1984 is a book by George Orwell about complete government control and misinformation. That reference don't apply here though.

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
I read this, and being used to flying abroad, this seems like a big setup/fake story. I don't believe people would be able to do this to begin with - take considerable explosives on a plane - As the checks are too severe.

Its another story - To terror the people - TO gain support for there worldy affairs - This one seems to be to cover up a bit of Lebanon or future wars.

Stating "conspiracy theories" is just ignorant - It is my opinion - and after alot of research of many facts and documents - its far more plausible, then say what you see on the media that a man from a cave blew up 2 towers.
It was liquid explosives that can be passed off as water. It's totally plausible.

AvarAllahNoor
08-10-2006, 01:42 PM
The world is not a safe place, may the Lord protect us from the inevitable!

guyabano
08-10-2006, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
innocent until PROVEN guilty ;)

guyabano... even though i think something i do not reject that there is a POSSIBLITY of terrorists, not muslims but terrorists or any relgion doing ushc a horrible act and i condemn it. as i said. maybe you didnt read...
I don't get you ? Where did I mention the word "Muslim" ? I also presume, it were terrorists.

Isma'el
08-10-2006, 02:00 PM
i think the british inteligence has lost its credibility after all the other previous mishaps....

they arrest all these ppl ,,, how many i wonder every get charged for anything at all....

n why dont the media get hyped up wen they release them all,why dont they cover that....

Its all a diversion from the middle east....n the jews will take advantage i bet...

AvarAllahNoor
08-10-2006, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el
i think the british inteligence has lost its credibility after all the other previous mishaps....

they arrest all these ppl ,,, how many i wonder every get charged for anything at all....

n why dont the media get hyped up wen they release them all,why dont they cover that....

Its all a diversion from the middle east....n the jews will take advantage i bet...
As if they need diversions, they been bombarding Lebanon for a few weeks, what more could they do? Nothing left, so stop claiming it's a ploy to divert attention. Next you'll say 7/11 didn't happen!

Isma'el
08-10-2006, 02:27 PM
7/11 was in my opinion in response the war in iraq,,,, if something happens now,, hopefuly it wont...!

they will have a excuse n say its in response of lebanon,palastine...

AvarAllahNoor
08-10-2006, 02:32 PM
7/11 was in my opinion in response the war in iraq,,,, if something happens now,, hopefuly it wont...!

Well that's what they say. If the west left the east alone perhaps we'd not get any muslim terrorists!

מדינת ישׂראל
08-10-2006, 03:40 PM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Terrorists were in the final stages of planning to blow up planes heading to the United States from Britain, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said Thursday.

The plans were "suggestive of an al Qaeda plot," he said.

British police said they had arrested 21 suspects in the plot to blow up passenger jets flying between the United Kingdom and the United States.

The effects of the plot rippled across the globe Thursday.

The U.S. raised the terror threat level to "severe" for all flights leaving Britain for the United States. Britain raised its alert level to "critical."

A British security official told Reuters news service the plotters could have been just days away from their attacks.

The plot involved hiding liquid explosives in carry-on luggage, U.S. officials said.

Passengers at all U.S. and British airports, and those boarding U.S.-bound flights at other international airports, are banned from taking any liquids onto planes. British police are also banning passengers from carrying electronic key fobs, which have the potential to trigger bombs. (Watch what passengers must do at the world's busiest international airport -- 3:06)

A U.S. administration official said the plot targeted Continental, United, British Airways and American Airlines flights to New York, Washington and California. (Map of flight delays)

Six to 10 flights were targeted, U.S. officials said.

U.S. and British officials said some suspects could still be on the loose and their investigations were continuing.

Flights were canceled or delayed at airports across Europe and the United States as the new security measures produced massive lines at airports. (Full story)

In a sign of the heightened security, Chertoff said the U.S. was dispatching extra air marshals to Britain.

Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney ordered the National Guard to Boston's Logan Airport.

Police said they were still raiding businesses and homes, and Chertoff said it was unclear if all suspects were in custody.

Chertoff said the plotters were "getting close to the execution phase."

"There were very concrete steps under way to execute all elements of the plan," he said.

The plot was "intended to be mass murder on an unimaginable scale," London's Metropolitan Police Deputy Commissioner Paul Stephenson said. (Full story)

British investigators are telling the U.S. that terrorists planned "to get on board with liquid substances that when mixed could be turned into something that could be detonated." (

'Untold death and destruction' planned -- 2:37)

"What makes it frightening is the sophistication to turn relatively common materials into a dangerous" bomb, a U.S. intelligence official told CNN.

Passengers "were not yet sitting on an airplane," but were very close to traveling, a senior U.S. counterterrorism official told The Associated Press.

Chertoff said the plan was reminiscent of a plot by 9/11 coordinator Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who in 1995 had envisioned detonating bombs on 11 airlines possibly traveling over the Pacific Ocean.

The plot was "as sophisticated as any we have seen in recent years as far as terrorism is concerned," Chertoff said. (Watch Chertoff detail the threat to blow up jetliners -- 7:38)

CNN terror analyst Peter Bergen said two factors pointed to the influence of al Qaeda. He said al Qaeda was "obsessed" with commercial aviation and that the timing of the plot was "very interesting."

"It's not clear when this was going to be implemented ... but we are coming up on the fifth anniversary of 9/11. They do want to make a big statement," he said on CNN's "American Morning."

Britain's threat warning level has been raised to "critical" -- meaning an attack is expected imminently.

The U.S. threat level has been raised to the highest level of "severe," or red, for commercial flights originating in the United Kingdom bound for the United States, according to the Department of Homeland Security. (Full story)

In addition, the threat level has been raised to "high," or orange for all commercial flights operating in or coming to the United States, the DHS said.

The nation's overall terror threat level has not been altered.

Thursday was the first time the DHS has raised the threat level for a specific group of flights.

"Due to the nature of the threat revealed by this investigation, we are prohibiting any liquids, including beverages, hair gels, and lotions from being carried on the airplane," a DHS statement said.

Increased security means airline passengers around the country should show up at least two hours early for all flights, an official with the Transportation Security Administration told CNN.

British and U.S. security agencies quickly moved to impose strict limits on carry-on items in the wake of Thursday's arrests, causing extended delays at airport security checkpoints. (Full story)

The British Airports Authority said no hand luggage would be allowed onto planes leaving British airports until further notice.

British Airways canceled all short haul flights in or out of Heathrow Airport for Thursday, and delays were stacking flights up at airports across Europe.

cnn.com

Muezzin
08-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Threads merged. Please run a quick search before making a new thread. In the World Affairs section, please quickly look through the list of threads to see if the news story has already been posted.

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I expected something like this to occur sooner or later, just glad the plot was foiled before it could be executed. Israeli and American embassies around the world are on high alert I'm sure, but I expect terrorists to target these buildings.

j4763
08-10-2006, 03:56 PM
The British are feeling concerned in relation to today's events and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved'. Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out.

Terrorists have been re-categorised from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance". The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of London in 1666.

Also, the French government announced that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire in Toulouse caused by rioters that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "shout loudly and excitedly" to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain, "ineffective combat operations" and "change sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance" to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They have two higher levels: "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 03:58 PM
lol...that was funny, I have to admit.

Rabi'ya
08-10-2006, 04:05 PM

can i just ask, if the police have arrested the supposed terrorists, and taken the threat of this attack away, then how come the terror alert level has been raised. surely it should be increased. damn government trying to scare people.

grrr!!

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 04:06 PM

What do Britian have to do with Lebanon and Palestine?

S_87
08-10-2006, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
I don't get you ? Where did I mention the word "Muslim" ? I also presume, it were terrorists.
just clarifying and putting a point across that terrorists dont = muslims. not at you but other members who may have thought so ...

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

can i just ask, if the police have arrested the supposed terrorists, and taken the threat of this attack away, then how come the terror alert level has been raised. surely it should be increased. damn government trying to scare people.

grrr!!

Rabi'ya:rose:
Because they said there are more peopple in the ring they are looking for.

afriend
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Any money that they say the suspects were sent by Iran/Syria.....

Ok, next step: let's attack Iran/Syria.....jeez, they think we're stupid, I can read 'em like a book....

Muezzin
08-10-2006, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Ok, next step: let's attack Iran/Syria.....jeez, they think we're stupid, I can read 'em like a book....
Um, not really...

Sources indicated that the majority if not all of those arrested were British.
:(

j4763
08-10-2006, 04:13 PM
I think the police think they maybe a backup plan or something if it went wrong (which it did) also they are concerned that they haven’t caught them all, so as to prevent the one that got away from following out his mission there keeping the alert on high.

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Also, there could be other plots in case another was foiled. Better to be safe than sorry.

afriend
08-10-2006, 04:18 PM
That's great give bad publicity to british muslims.....this is bad man....

Muezzin
08-10-2006, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Also, there could be other plots in case another was foiled. Better to be safe than sorry.
Let's just hope the police don't use guns to spread that message.

This sting operation seems to have worked quite effectively.

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 04:20 PM

Nope they were British of Pakistani descent

afriend
08-10-2006, 04:21 PM
It's going to be hard returning home.....Surely attitude towards muslims is going to change......terribly change....

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 04:21 PM
That's great give bad publicity to british muslims.....this is bad man....
That what I was thinking.

In a time when most British were siding with Lebonon, now all of a sudden you might see a rise in support for Israel, unfair but logical.

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I just saw an interesting article on BBC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4781925.stm
The ***ociated Press news agency quoted an unnamed Pakistani official as saying "two or three local people" suspected in the plot were arrested in Karachi and Lahore.
AP also quoted an unnamed Pakistani intelligence official as saying said an Islamic militant arrested near the Afghan-Pakistan border several weeks ago helped in "unearthing the plot".

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 09:08 PM
why people on here have to talk conspiracy?
Because it is a "World Affair".
it makes us all look stupid.
How?
thats why people joke about us and dont like us
If that is aimed at me, then you are wrong.

scentsofjannah
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud

[S] totally agree with you brother [/S]

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
it makes us look stupid by sending out the message that we dont acknowledge the faults of our fellow muslims. not aimed at you wilberhum
I glad that it was not ment for me. But I totally agree with the "we dont acknowledge the faults of our fellow muslims". It is a fact that sadens me and hinders my restect for some.

Rou
08-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Abu ghraib prisoners being harmed - conspiracy....

Haditha killings - conspiracy...

9/11 done by muslims - fact!!

9/11 done by USA - conspiracy...

girl raped by marines and burnt alive her baby sister shot dead- conspiracy...

man shot eight times was a terrorist and deserved it - fact!!

man shot eight times was a brazilian who had nothing to do with terrorisem - errr who!???

7/7 done by muslims - fact!!

iraqi mosque bombings done by UK solders - conspiracy...

forrest gate raid - justified!

Forrest gate brothers innocent - err no if there not terrorists there pedophiles!

israel bombing lebbanon - its self defence!!

Lebbanon bombing israel - **** terrorists!!

Iran and syria arm hezbollah - illegal!!!!

USA & UK arm Israel - war on terror....

whatever....

hypocrisy thrives in the world today to the point where these muppets think its ok to kill muslim innocents but cry blood when its there civilians!???

i see people as people wether in the west or in the east they all bleed the same and its a shame they ever get harmed... i can clearly say by what ive heard from people on this forum and in this world its certainly not the same with the majority in the west...

hypocrits thrive...and its sick....

Isaac
08-10-2006, 09:32 PM

Are you sure this was a conspiracy? What makes a conspiracy? What makes it a fact? Have you not been updated on the marines that took it i turns to rape an iraqi gril than shoot her in cold blood? Or have i just jumped the gun and misunderstood your post?

wilberhum
08-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Rou
You analigy fits any "Totally Bigoted American". If you want to see how a "Totally Bigoted Muslim" sees it, just reverse the conclusion. I acknowledge that the America I love has commited many eviles. Do you acknoledge that Muslims have commited many eviles?

guyabano
08-11-2006, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
it makes us look stupid by sending out the message that we dont acknowledge the faults of our fellow muslims. not aimed at you wilberhum
No,they are no muslims, maybe muslim born, but they don't follow the path of Allah ! So they don't deserve to be called muslims !

Fishman
08-11-2006, 11:23 AM
No,they are no muslims, maybe muslim born, but they don't follow the path of Allah ! So they don't deserve to be called muslims !
I'm not sure about the rules of calling somebody a non-Muslim, but they certainly aren't following the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s laws of combat. Killing innocents is forbidden. What they are doing doesn't help Muslims either, they just encourage more wars and more persecution. Which tends to encourage more bombings.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Were back to that old garbage.
All Muslims are good, because if they arn't good they really arn't Muslims. :playing:

Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:12 PM
People calling themselves Muslims do commit crimes.

Happy? Can we get back to the topic at hand? Thanks.

GARY
08-12-2006, 07:59 AM
edit

GARY
08-12-2006, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rou
Alive? LOL! What a joker! She wasn't burnt alive, evrybody knows this.
I like how you just add stuff for flair. You are very dramatic and flamboyant, do you wear a colored feather boa around your neck when you go out? It's all about the drama hey buddy? Very colorful and dramatic descriptions when describing the wrongdoings of nonmuslims, and a casual brush off or dismissal when refering to any possible wrong by a muslim. - such hypocrisy - pathetic. So many hypocrites....

Drama queen....

E'jaazi
08-12-2006, 08:08 AM
Shaykh Fowzaan advises the Muslim Ummah
Source: From: http://www.alfawzan.ws

Presented by Fatwa-Online

Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan says:

"At this present time (today), the Muslims are suffering from evil attacks from the overpowering enemy (forces) from all sides, from the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, the war in Palestine, (and) the war in Lebanon. And that which we hear and read from our preachers (khateebs) and writers (journalists), all of it is condemnation of the actions of the enemies. And there is no doubt in (any of) these issues. However, are the disbelieving enemies affected by these raised voices? The disbelievers, from long ago, have wanted to wipe out Islaam from existence, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islaamic Monotheism) if they can}, [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 217].

But the issue is, what have the Muslims prepared in response to them and in preventing their attacks?

Indeed it is obligatory upon them, firstly, to: Look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practicing) their religion. And in a narration (it is said): ((If the one who knows Me is disobedient to Me, I will cause the one who does not know me to overpower him (in authority))). And what happened to the Banee Israaeel (Israelites) when they left their religion and caused mischief on the Earth, Allaah caused them to be overpowered (in authority) by the disbelieving Magians (fire worshippers) and:

{they entered the very innermost parts of your homes} as Allaah has mentioned at the beginning of Soorah al-Israa., Aayah 005].

And Allaah threatened them, that if they were to return (back) to their ways, then He will punish them. So it is imperative that we assess our current affairs and rectify that which is corrupt from our affairs with regard to the religion, for (certainly) the Sunnah of Allaah does not change. And Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah). But when Allaah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, and they will find besides Him no protector}, [Soorah ar-Ra'd, Aayah 11]

Secondly, it is (incumbent) upon us to prepare ourselves with that which we can confront our enemies with, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten thereby the enemy of Allaah and your enemy, and others besides them, whom you may not know, (but) whom Allaah does know}, [Soorah al-Anfaal, Aayah 60].

And that is by putting together (preparing) armies and (acquiring) suitable weapons and (thereby attaining) defensive strength/power.

Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed and ruling in accordance with the Sharee'ah (of Allaah) and (firm) adherence to Islaam in all our affairs from (our) dealings and (good) manners and ruling by the Book of Allaah and commanding the good and forbidding the evil, and calling to (the Path of) Allaah upon (sound) knowledge, insight and sincerity.

Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur.aan), and be not divided among yourselves}, [Soorah Aal-'Imraan, Aayah 103] and He (Ta'aala) says:

{and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allaah is with those who are as-Saabiroon (the patient)}, [Soorah Al-Anfaal, Aayah 46]

So it is not possible to unite whilst there are differences in 'aqeedah and in (our) aims and goals, until the 'aqeedah is correct and the goals are one (namely) for the victory of the Truth and the raising of the Word of Allaah (above all else); If only the preachers and advisors in their speeches and advice would concentrate on these issues (just) as they are (concentrating on) criticizing the attacking enemy.

The evil aims of the enemy must be explained (exposed), and that the weakening of the Muslims and the grabbing of their wealth and possessions are not (the) only intended (aims), rather, on a major level it is intended to corrupt their 'aqeedah and (cause) their turning away from their religion until they have destroyed them to pieces.

And this is what I wished to warn about with regards to this catastrophe."
---
Masjid Tawheed was Sunnah
http://www.mtws.org

Ninth_Scribe
08-12-2006, 05:51 PM
The house of Islam is divided, remember? This one group cannot speak for all the households... and doesn't.

Besides, they just did me a favor. I was pissed to the ends of the Earth that my government closed a base here and sent away the 102nd Air Division (stupid base closure deal). Effective today, they've just re-activated the base and are returning my fighter pilots.

Ninth_Scribe
08-12-2006, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GARY
Alive? LOL! What a joker! She wasn't burnt alive, evrybody knows this.

Drama queen....
Drama Queen? You're minimizing the pain and mistrust they felt by this horrific crime. Even if the transmission of the event is incorrect, the event itself speaks volumes! As a WOMAN, anyone who commits Rape or Murder is toast. Those who are evil enough to commit both are begging for it (wrath).

Ninth Scribe

GARY
08-13-2006, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
Drama Queen? You're minimizing the pain and mistrust they felt by this horrific crime.
Ninth Scribe
Absolutely not. Someone that is very near and dear to me was raped. And someone else that was very near and dear to me was recently murdered. So no, I would not attempt to minimize the pain felt by those affected by this crime. I was pointing out that Rou was(as he often does) embelishing the story for dramatic effect. If we are going to have any rational mature conversation on these issues, then we at least need to have our facts straight, and cannot tolerate anyone altering the story to fit their own agenda.

Dawud_uk
08-13-2006, 08:35 AM
So you think we have it coming? That we deserve to have our planes blown up? Well let me tell you something you disgust me. You don't wanna play this game because there will be mass deportations and a lot more dead muslims.

Geronimo,

please read the letter i have posted up here again more carefully and chill a little please,

i didnt justify the attacks, in fact the opposite and said that if people use an idiology overseas then although it would be wrong, it would perhaps be expected if those same disgusting thought patterns are turned right back on you.

Daw'ud

Ninth_Scribe
08-13-2006, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GARY
I was pointing out that Rou was (as he often does) embellishing the story for dramatic effect. If we are going to have any rational mature conversation on these issues, then we at least need to have our facts straight, and cannot tolerate anyone altering the story to fit their own agenda.
911 was MY fault!

I was a young, spirited, free-bird. It took some time for me to learn to love life and once I did that, I didn't want to be disturbed ~ by ANYONE for ANY REASON!

I tore across the open sea and flew across the sky and my spirit soared, and I was HAPPY! After my stay in New York City, I decided people (humanity) were a thing to avoid, so I took jobs that offered me a safe distance from them. Technical jobs, because machinery was easier for me to understand. When something goes wrong with machinery, you can tell what the problem is simply by how the machine behaves. The only complexity was the design itself, but that was always pre-recorded in the manufacturer's blue print.

After New York City, my life was going pretty good. It wasn't perfect, but it was something I could work with. I wanted to go to MIT and my dream almost happened back in 1986 when the Air Force offered a special program. Tuition reimbursement in exchange for a two year contract of service. To me, it was a dream come true, since I more than qualified in terms of technical skills. Besides this, I loved jets. That plan was ruined... because I had children, the Air Force wouldn't accept me. Despite all this, I did grow very found of the base here, Otis.

On 911, two planes were taken from my home turf, Logan Airport in Boston. What most of you don't know is that it was two fighter jets from Otis that were scrambled. I wanted this mission to fail. Me, that's right! Because I knew what their orders were. You see, they weren't being sent to help those people onboard the flights. On the contrary (stops to wipe tears from face), they were ordered to intercept them. This is a polite word for blasting them out of the sky! The lives of the people on board were considered forfeit.

I'd never felt more ashamed than I did on the morning of September 11th, 2001. It was bad enough that the planes were taken from my own airport, but the mission to save New York City from the attack failed also! I took this very personally! Especially when Brach ordered the closure of Otis Air Force Base. I tried to fight to save it. I pulled out everything I knew about the strategics, possible targets, blind spots and what have you... but the base was shut down. After all, it wasn't responsive when it came to intervening in an actual attack, was it?

I was so furious at the time, I decided to vent my anger on Osama bin Laden. In my mind, this was all his fault, not ours! I didn't care to hear his side of the story or know what the attack was all about, I couldn't believe he would do this to me and, in my rage, I sent every wolf I could find to hunt him down and I poured every ounce of my being into seeking his destruction... no matter what the cost.

It wasn't until I came across Abu Musab Al Zarqawi that I actually began to listen to the other side of the story. He was an incredible warrior who had a way of pacifying my rage and I seemed to have a way of understanding his. He laid it out for me, the whole story, event-by-event.... and I felt so ashamed.... I think I actually had a nervous breakdown for some time after that. Since then I've been trying to work out the issue of Palestine... I have the records that are needed for that and I promised to shine my light on those records... bright enough for the whole world to see.

As I sit here, right now... I can't say I agree with what Osama bin Laden did, but I will say I understand. We were ignoring something and what he did was the only way he had to bring this to my attention. It shouldn't have taken all of this, but that's just as much my fault as it is his. We can share the blame for that.

This new plot of his, whether real or fake, restored my base and my fighter pilots were returned to me, but I lost the one who was beloved to me, who should never have been called my enemy. I don't feel I deserve this, but I promise, for him, I'll earn my wings. I won't rest until this whole mess is resolved. That's what I'm doing here now. Collecting every perception that exists concerning this state of affairs because I know that no one person is right or wrong. I know the truth is somewhere in-between us all... I'll find it. The pieces will come together one by one and, Inshallah, we'll all learn from it and split the difference on the blames.

That's what it will come down to you know? We'll all have to learn to... split the difference!

Ninth Scribe

adi8putra
08-13-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah right! these r d same kind intelligence who purposedly LIED about iraq and WMD! these whole terror plot is a humbug! it's just another publicity stunt 2 diverts the attention of the public from the fumbling tony blair and d whole issue in lebanon.... they hv LIED once, and what made it any difference now?

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle9112.htm

Ninth_Scribe
08-13-2006, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adi8putra
yeah right! these r d same kind intelligence who purposedly LIED about iraq and WMD! these whole terror plot is a humbug! it's just another publicity stunt 2 diverts the attention of the public from the fumbling tony blair and d whole issue in lebanon.... they hv LIED once, and what made it any difference now?
You're absolutely right. Yes! They lied about Iraq... and because of that, thousands died that didn't need to! But you can believe me when I tell you, I'm paying dearly for that now! Every morning when I wake up I'm terrified to open my eyes, because I can still feel him. He's right there with me, but I know the moment I open my eyes, he'll disappear... because he was taken from me! And I have no one but myself to blame for that!!!

But this has to stop. I don't want any more people to have to know what that feels like!!!

Ninth Scribe

lavikor201
08-13-2006, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

i think this is a way to divert whats going on in midle east. nevertheless if ther ewere some wackos planning to blow up planes and there was a serious threat then Alhumdulillah it has been stopped

The War in the Middle East is what created these wako's.

What they fail to realize is that they have put tha magnifine glass on themselves no instead of Lebonon.

Ninth_Scribe
08-13-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
The War in the Middle East is what created these wako's.

What they fail to realize is that they have put tha magnifine glass on themselves no instead of Lebonon.
You're taking an awefully high and mighty tone for one who is just as responsible. No splitting the difference with the blame for you, heh? Still, my way or the highway? That's OK Lavikor, fortunately for me you don't speak for all your people.

Hezbollah are doing what is in the best interest of their people. I'm very proud of them because you have no clue how hard that was for them to do!

Ninth Scribe

lavikor201
08-13-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
You're taking an awefully high and mighty tone for one who is just as responsible. No splitting the difference with the blame for you, heh? Still, my way or the highway? That's OK Lavikor, fortunately for me you don't speak for all your people.

Hezbollah are doing what is in the best interest of their people. I'm very proud of them because you have no clue how hard that was for them to do!

Ninth Scribe
Alright you be proud of them, as they put nails inside there rockets to kill mothers and sons like these.

Satellite?blobcolurlimage&ampblobheaderimage2Fjpeg&ampblobkeyid&ampblobtableJPImage&ampblobwhere1154525848424&ampcachecontrolnever&ampssbinarytrue -
Mother and Son killed by Hezbollah

Ninth_Scribe
08-13-2006, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Alright you be proud of them, as they put nails inside there rockets to kill mothers and sons like these.
Split the Difference!

This is what I meant when I said that! I don't like what anyone's been doing, especially my own government and I've already said Hezbollah and Hamas had inadvertantly interferred with my work to restore the northern lands to Palestine... that project was already under-way!

I know everyone knows how to kill, torture, behead, disgrace and desecrate each other. Now I'm calling everyone on this, myself included, to make the concessions we need to make ~ for the best interest of the people we all claim to care so much about. Hezbollah agreed to do that and that wasn't easy for them... they're a proud people!

No more name calling! I can get that from any eighth grader but it's just the pot calling the kettle black again. It gets us all nowhere.

Ninth Scribe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.