/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Speaker..Only Intelligent people can think like this

Fatimab
08-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Only intelligent people can think like this.....

very well said.... perfect...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...060806,00.html

Watch it now before they take the link off...

Believe me its worth watching it :)

Just love it :peace: :peace: :peace: :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fatimab
08-10-2006, 12:22 PM
One more thing......
I would like to know your views of this....

What do you think about all this???

- Qatada -
08-10-2006, 01:41 PM
:wasalamex

masha'Allaah.. but i have heard rumours by people that he only says stuff like that because he wants to gain support or popularity. Allaahu ta'aala a'lam. (Allaah Almighty knows best.)

:salamext:

S_87
08-10-2006, 01:43 PM
:sl:

this is like the 10th thread on this :p
i dont think ehe says what he says for popularity. he actually has made loads of enemies too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
08-10-2006, 01:45 PM
not really, just because he speaks different doesnt mean its for popularity

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-10-2006, 01:51 PM
:sl:

Wow. She didnt like what he was saying and she tries to tell him to be quiet. Doesnt work. Alhamdullilah someone spoke the truth.

:w:

cihad
08-10-2006, 03:37 PM
I was laffing so hard when he called her silly

scentsofjannah
08-10-2006, 04:47 PM
lol yeah he did call her a silly person

this is the 4th thread on this maybe the admins can merge them all together into 1?

besides this video is all over the net.

did you guys see that Scottish MP who just won in court when the News of the World accused him of behaving like a sexual beast?

He sacked his solicitor half way through and the way he spoke about the conflict in front of the court was amazing!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.