/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three amazing Duas

al-fateh
08-10-2006, 03:09 PM
اللهمّ اغسِلْني فيهِ من الذُّنوبِ وطَهِّرْني فيهِ من العُيوبِ وامْتَحِنْ قَلْبي فيهِ بِتَقْوَى القُلوبِ يا مُقيلَ عَثَراتِ المُذْنِبين.

O Allah cleanse me of immorality and remove my shortcomings in this month; look into my sincerity to judge the “fear of God” (awareness of the governing boundaries laid down by Thee) in my heart and mind, O He who overlooks the lapses miscarried by the wrongdoers.

اللهمّ حَبّبْ اليّ فيهِ الإحْسانَ وكَرّهْ اليّ فيهِ الفُسوقَ والعِصْيانَ وحَرّمْ عليّ فيهِ السّخَطَ والنّيرانَ بِعَوْنِكَ يا غياثَ المُسْتغيثين.

O Allah show love to me, in this month, by bestowing favours, inspire me with aversion unto that which corrupts my morals or lures me to sins, and through Thy help defend me by granting immunity from penalty and flames of the Fire, O He who comes to the help of those who cry for help.

اللهمّ وَفّقْني فيهِ لِموافَقَةِ الأبْرارِ وجَنّبْني فيهِ مُرافَقَةِ الأشْرارِ وأوِني فيهِ بِرَحْمَتِكَ الى دارِ القَرارِبالهِيّتَكِ يا إلَهَ العالَمينِفين.

O Allah associate me, in this month, with the alliance of the pious, disconnect me from the hegemony of the mischief makers, and through Thy mercy welcome me with open arms in the promised land of secure dwelling, in the name of Thy divinity, O the God of the worlds.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.