/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Photo Fraud?

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Video on unethical reporting

Watch the whole movie... it is sad that people stoop this low.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
08-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Well, a 2nd perfect example of Hezbollah scam ! It really demonstrate, how Hezbollah try to gain sympathy

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I think it has been fairly well established that news organizations like Reuters, the AP, and others, have been fabricating photos for dramatic effect. The end result, of course, is better press for Hezbollah and bad press for Israel. This is a war of images, and it is plain that Israel can't win, especially with organizations like Reuters.

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Wasn't there a rueters employee who sent an anti-semetic death threat to some website?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
08-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Yeah, the "Zionist Pig" threat.

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Yeah, the "Zionist Pig" threat.
Yeah. Now I remember.

S_87
08-10-2006, 07:41 PM
so can someone get this from somewher e other than little green footballs which is a well known anti sialm site :rolleyes:

j4763
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
so can someone get this from somewher e other than little green footballs which is a well known anti sialm site :rolleyes:
Why what difference does it make? Its still happening!

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
Since when has it been anti-islam? Can I call islamonline terrorist friendly?

S_87
08-10-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
Since when has it been anti-islam? Can I call islamonline terrorist friendly?
check out more than just a few threads. and i rarely go on islamonline to comment. but funny how you say *terrorist friendly* another point to show you think all islam defenders to be terrorists

InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 08:02 PM
I think it has been fairly well established that news organizations like Reuters, the AP, and others, have been fabricating photos for dramatic effect. The end result, of course, is better press for Hezbollah and bad press for Israel. This is a war of images, and it is plain that Israel can't win, especially with organizations like Reuters.
Its clear you have know idea what you are talking about. The media is owned by Zionists and Israel is lead by Zionism. Don't know what Zionism is? here is a brief overview:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...t-mankind.html

If you have read the thread goven by the link above, it should be clear that Israel are terrorists who are a threat to the whole world.

Please dont come with propaganda about fake images and pictures, you think people fleeing for there lives have time to stop and pose for the camera? It is clear whoever is making fake images or editing them is completely stupid because there is no need to exaggerate the situation, one only has to look at the figure of civilian deaths in Lebanonto know what israel is doing is implementing their corrupt Ideology which is Zionism. the ammount of people that have fled varies from 160,000 up to 300,000.

Whant to know who controls the Media in America? Want to know who has the time,money, power and equipment to go around making fake images/videos of civilian circumstances? whant to know who would dare to insult the deceased in Labanese by exaggerating circumstances in order to justify their plea for help? you have guesed it, its the Zionists!

Want to know why these people have no shame in doing what they do? if so please read my BRIEF overview of zionist belief again. I will give the link once again incase you are too lazy to scroll up for it:

Here are links on the FACT that media is owned by JEWs, most propably Zionists:

http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

[URL="http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.html"]http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.ht

And surprise surprise! the initial link given in the intial post to this thread links us to a Jewish site! Why I would have never guessed ... and they managed to discover all these photo edits just a little under a month of Israeli ground troops being in Lebanon...

ManchesterFolk do me a favor and take your propaganda elsewhere.

:peace:

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 08:05 PM
lol...I wondered when we see the "media is owned by Jews" post. Thanks for not letting me down. So the faked images themselves are faked by Jews. Wow, why didn't I see that...

guyabano
08-10-2006, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah

Its clear you have know idea what you are talking about. The media is owned by Zionists and Israel is lead by Zionism. Don't know what Zionism is? here is a brief overview:

If you have read the thread goven by the link above, it should be clear that Israel are terrorists who are a threat to the whole world.

Please dont come with propaganda about fake images and pictures, you think people fleeing for there lives have time to stop and pose for the camera? It is clear whoever is making fake images or editing them is completely stupid because there is no need to exaggerate the situation, one only has to look at the figure of civilian deaths in Lebanonto know what israel is doing is implementing their corrupt Ideology which is Zionism. the ammount of people that have fled varies from 160,000 up to 300,000.

Whant to know who controls the Media in America? Want to know who has the time,money, power and equipment to go around making fake images/videos of civilian circumstances? whant to know who would dare to insult the deceased in Labanese by exaggerating circumstances in order to justify their plea for help? you have guesed it, its the Zionists!

Want to know why these people have no shame in doing what they do? if so please read my BRIEF overview of zionist belief again. I will give the link once again incase you are too lazy to scroll up for it:

Here are links on the FACT that media is owned by JEWs, most propably Zionists:

http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

[URL="http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.html"]http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.ht

And surprise surprise! the initial link given in the intial post to this thread links us to a Jewish site! Why I would have never guessed ... and they managed to discover all these photo edits just a little under a month of Israeli ground troops being in Lebanon...

ManchesterFolk do me a favor and take your propaganda elsewhere.

:peace:
www.stormfront.org
Oh my god, are you not aware of the websites, where you get your infos?
And by the way, this video show very clearly, what's going on! And you have the guts to talk about propaganda ?

Keltoi
08-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I didn't notice the stormfront website to be honest....that puts it all in perspective.

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I didn't notice the stormfront website to be honest....that puts it all in perspective.
Stormfront is a white supremist group that hates all Jews and blacks.

Since I am black that completly offends me. Nazi's go on that site and you post that link here? Disgusting. :raging:

ManchesterFolk
08-10-2006, 08:47 PM
right...

Geronimo
08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
So the video is fake? We have showed a mountain of evidence but yet it's all lies? Forget about what you hear look with your eyes they rarely decieve you.

InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Oh my god, are you not aware of the websites, where you get your infos?
And by the way, this video show very clearly, what's going on! And you have the guts to talk about propaganda ?
Honetly I just Googled it, although it was unecessary to provide you evidence that Jews Own the Media since its common knowledge, unless you are devoid of any intellect of course. Jewish dominance over the media is a fact and no one can rival them, its a FACT.

InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 09:05 PM
So the faked images themselves are faked by Jews. Wow, why didn't I see that...
Most probably yes.

why didn't I see that...
No problem man, I try to educate those so devoid in intelect that they can't comprehend whats going on around them some times. So look out for more of my posts in the future.

rizwana87
08-10-2006, 09:47 PM
hmmmm interesting!!! a very good video..

Wild Bill
08-11-2006, 05:43 AM
I didn't realize the extent the media was misleading us on the damage in Lebanon.

Geronimo
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Most probably yes.

No problem man, I try to educate those so devoid in intelect that they can't comprehend whats going on around them some times. So look out for more of my posts in the future.
So Jews faked these pictures to make Jews look bad? Doesn't seem very logical to me.

Geronimo
08-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Is this the same Wild Bill from SPWAW Depot?

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
So Jews faked these pictures to make Jews look bad? Doesn't seem very logical to me.
What reason could there be to make fake pictures or videos? I know the damage done does not need to be exaggerated so why do it? you think whats happening in Lebanon needs these fake pics and videos to grab the worlds attention? You think when the masses, which vary from 160,000 to 300,000 fleeing from their homes in fear of what Israel will do have time to pose for fake pics an images?

One thing I know for sure, whoever made this report made it with the intent of saying "You know what, Lebabnon is ok, they are just faking it! LOOK SEE FOR YOUR SELF" and that greatly offends my intelect. When over a 1000 Civillians die, and 160-300 thousand have to run in fear of their lives the situation is NOT OK and it does not need to be axeggerated.

Sorry if I question everything I see, its in my nature. I find it difficult to accept everything I see from prejudiced media outlets... Of course there is the other thing called common sense and intelligence which stops me from accepting them as well.

Keltoi
08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
What reason could there be to make fake pictures or videos? I know the damage done does not need to be exaggerated so why do it? you think whats happening in Lebanon needs these fake pics and videos to grab the worlds attention? You think when the masses, which vary from 160,000 to 300,000 fleeing from their homes in fear of what Israel will do have time to pose for fake pics an images?

One thing I know for sure, whoever made this report made it with the intent of saying "You know what, Lebabnon is ok, they are just faking it! LOOK SEE FOR YOUR SELF" and that greatly offends my intelect. When over a 1000 Civillians die, and 160-300 thousand have to run in fear of their lives the situation is NOT OK and it does not need to be axeggerated.

Sorry if I question everything I see, its in my nature. I find it difficult to accept everything I see from prejudiced media outlets... Of course there is the other thing called common sense and intelligence which stops me from accepting them as well.
The point of this thread isn't to minimize the civilian loss in this conflict. It is to show that many in the media are fabricating photos, sometimes for dramatic effect, and sometimes as good old propoganda. A few of these pictures are obviously set up by Hezbollah. If you think about it, it is good strategy for them. The more the world turns against Israel, the sooner a cease-fire might be forced upon them.

Geronimo
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM

Yeah we know just like you don't believe the holocaust happened

Ninth_Scribe
08-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Actually, they're all messing with my head. I'll admit, I've been thrown (emotionally), but I still can't figure out this pixel study on a certain photo, especially added to the nine lies that accompanied the story. But you'd think they could at least match the colors up?

Ninth Scribe

ManchesterFolk
08-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Its sad when the media does this to favor people.

is there an unbiased media out there?

guyabano
08-13-2006, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Its sad when the media does this to favor people.

is there an unbiased media out there?
I don't think so ! They're are all not reliable when it comes to tell the truth !

Takumi
08-13-2006, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
I don't think so ! They're are all not reliable when it comes to tell the truth !
That includes aish.com?

Vishnu
08-13-2006, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Takumi
That includes aish.com?
Of course AISH is not unbiased. But the information they present does not matter when it is biased.

They show you there findings, and suspicions.

ManchesterFolk is talking about reporters changing pictures, and setting up scenes to make things look worse.

Takumi
08-13-2006, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ganeshsikkim
Of course AISH is not unbiased. But the information they present does not matter when it is biased.

They show you there findings, and suspicions.

ManchesterFolk is talking about reporters changing pictures, and setting up scenes to make things look worse.
If news agency can fake reports and enhance pictures, what credentials does aish.com have to make them infallible from similar acts?

lavikor201
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Because all the pictures can be looked up from there original sources.

Geronimo
08-17-2006, 03:13 PM
FAUXTOGRAPHY: THE MEDIA SCANDAL CONTINUES Michelle Malkin
Wed Aug 16, 6:49 AM ET

It's the story that the journalistic elite would rather just go away. In the aftermath of Reuters' admission that one of its photographers, Adnan Hajj, had manipulated two war images from Lebanon after bloggers smoked out his crude Photoshop alterations, and all 920 of his Reuters photos were pulled, evidence of far more troubling photo staging and media deception in the Middle East continues to pour in.

Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs (littlegreenfootballs.com) calls it "fauxtography."

One of Hajj's photos was an iconic image of a dusty dead child with a clean blue pacifier clipped to his shirt, paraded by a corpse handler at the site of an Israeli airstrike in Qana, Lebanon. Mainstream journalists have sneered at bloggers' suspicions, first raised at EU Referendum (eureferendum.blogspot.com), that some of the gruesome photos from that scene may have been staged. Washington Post photographer Michael Robinson-Chavez, who was at Qana, huffed: "Everyone was dead, many of them children. Nothing was set up." But last week, a German television station aired ****ing video footage from the scene showing a lead propaganda director (dubbed the "Green Helmet Guy") positioning a young boy's corpse, yanking it from an ambulance, placing it on two different stretchers for the cameras and pushing bystanders out of the way for clearer shots.

This Lebanese version of horror film director Wes Craven was identified by the Associated Press in a softball profile as "Salam Daher," who told the reporter, "I am just a civil defense worker. I have done this job all my life." To clear-eyed readers, that's an inculpatory statement, not an exculpatory one. How many more "jobs" has Daher overseen? And how many more media stage managers like Daher are out there?

Not all photographers overseas have their heads in the sand. Last week, Middle East-based photographer Bryan Denton, whose work has appeared in The New York Times, revealed on the professional photography website Light Stalkers (lightstalkers.org) that he had observed routine staging of photos -- and even corpse-digging -- by Lebanese stringers:

"[I] have been witness to the daily practice of directed shots, one case where a group of wire photogs were choreographing the unearthing of bodies, directing emergency workers here and there, asking them to position bodies just so, even remove bodies that have already been put in graves so that they can photograph them in people[']s arms." Denton noted that he had witnessed the photo choreography at numerous protests and evacuations, as well as at an Israeli airstrike location in Chiyeh, Lebanon. Denton followed up with a second post reporting that respected photographer friends of his in Lebanon informed him that "this was not an isolated incident" and that "this has been something [I]'ve noticed happening here, more than any other place [I]'ve worked previously."

Which is probably why bloggers have noticed so many copious examples of phony-looking scenes -- from countless pristine stuffed animals lying in the foreground of destroyed buildings (slublog.com/archives/2006/08/the_passion_of.html), to artfully placed Korans amid scenes of destruction, to a snow-white wedding dress on a mannequin standing in the middle of a street surrounded by piles of rubble, to intact cars photographed on Lebanese roadsides and dubiously labeled as being struck by Israeli missiles (see hotair.com/archives/2006/08/14/fauxtography-amazing-new-iaf-missiles-mimic-sledgehammer-damage/).

Miscaptioning (which always makes Israel look worse, never Hezbollah, go figure) adds another dimension of fauxto deception. One Associated Press image of an anguished father carrying his dead 5-year-old daughter into a Gaza City hospital last week blamed the death on an Israeli airstrike. Charles Johnson found a correction of the caption revealing that the girl had been killed in a swingset accident. I found a Reuters photo of an 18-month-old girl with two broken legs that was pulled by the wire service in late July after being included among a photo set of hospital patients injured in an Israeli air raid. In truth, the girl had been admitted for a "routine hospitalisation." Then there was The New York Times' misrepresentation of a half-naked young man sprawled Pieta-like, appearing dead, amid Tyre rubble. The original Times' website photo caption? "The mayor of Tyre said that in the worst-hit areas, bodies were still buried under the rubble . . . " Turned out the "dead" man was a "rescue worker" who was supposedly "injured" (with his baseball cap tucked neatly in his arm as he closed his eyes and flung his head back) and had been photographed in several other scenes running around the bombing site.

Isolated incidents? In a rare moment of candor, CNN's Anderson Cooper revealed the routine mechanics of Hezbollywood propaganda tours last week: "I was in Beirut, and they took me on this sort of guided tour of the Hezbollah-controlled territories in southern Lebanon that were heavily bombed . . . they clearly want the story of civilian casualties out. That is their -- what they're heavily pushing, to the point where on this tour I was on, they were just making stuff up. They had six ambulances lined up in a row and said, OK, you know, they brought reporters there, they said you can talk to the ambulance drivers. And then one by one, they told the ambulances to turn on their sirens and to zoom off, and people taking that picture would be reporting, I guess, the idea that these ambulances were zooming off to treat civilian casualties, when in fact, these ambulances were literally going back and forth down the street just for people to take pictures of them."

"Just making stuff up." Remember that.

Meanwhile, the media ostriches carry on. Joe Elbert, Washington Post assistant managing editor for photography, told ombudsman Deborah Howell smugly: "We don't use tools to change reality." Newsflash: You are the tools being used.

Michelle Malkin is author of the new book "Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild." Her e-mail address is malkin@comcast.net.

therebbe
08-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Insane.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.