/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Largest US Church Accuses Bush of Being Behind 9/11 Attacks

SolveEtCoagula
08-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Largest US Church Accuses President Bush of Being Behind 9/11 Attacks as US Military Leaders Seek Protection from War Crimes

August 11, 2006 By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

As the current Middle Eastern war threatens to engulf the entire World in Total War an escalating series of events in the United States are threatening to bring about the downfall of their Military Leaders.

In this past week, the Commissioner, Former Governor Tom Kean, tasked by the American President with heading the panel to investigate the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks upon the United States admitted that the investigation was a ?whitewash? in the release of his book titled "Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission".

Continue to read:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index940.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I found the article interesting. But, sadly the headline is a bit misleading. As mentioned in the article this was a statement made by the Presbyterian Church. Which is far from being the largest Christian church in the USA.

This stunning revelation about 9/11 by Governor Kean was quickly followed by the largest Presbyterian Church organization in the United States
For those not familiar with the make up of Christianity in the USA, this could shed a loss of credability on the article.

I believe the article should have been titled "A large US Church accuses Bush.........etc." Rather then stating the largest.

Md Mashud
08-10-2006, 07:29 PM
About Time Innit?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-10-2006, 07:30 PM
respect !!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 09:35 PM
They are a bit late in catching on... but better late then never ey? :D

stevel40831
08-11-2006, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
They are a bit late in catching on... but better late then never ey? :D
I am new here and am confused as to who you think is "catching on". Do you honestly believe that Bush had anything to do with 9/11? Considering the entire world thinks he's a fool, you give him a lot of credit that he was able to orchestrate such a trick only 8 months in office!

Bin Laden has already taken credit for this attack and is proud of it... unless of course you feel that Bush has a Bin Laden clone reading statements and submitting tapes for public broadcasting... all to "trick" the American people? I ***ume you're joking, right?

Thank you for clarifying your position, maybe I am misunderstanding you. If so, I apologize.

Joe98
08-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Hi Steve!

azim
08-11-2006, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by stevel40831
I am new here and am confused as to who you think is "catching on". Do you honestly believe that Bush had anything to do with 9/11? Considering the entire world thinks he's a fool, you give him a lot of credit that he was able to orchestrate such a trick only 8 months in office!

Bin Laden has already taken credit for this attack and is proud of it... unless of course you feel that Bush has a Bin Laden clone reading statements and submitting tapes for public broadcasting... all to "trick" the American people? I ***ume you're joking, right?

Thank you for clarifying your position, maybe I am misunderstanding you. If so, I apologize.
Many people do believe G. W Bush and the American goverment hold a large amount of responsibility for 9/11, especially with videos such as 'Loose Change' available.

Some believe Bin Laden and G. W Bush are in cahoots.

Others are less extreme and believe that, like they say about Pearl Harbour, a certain amount of negligence was intentionally afforded so that the attacks would happen and America would have a reason to go to war.

I personally think we should stay away from conspiracy theories - not enough evidence to proove anything and no real benefit derived from the speculation.

Looking4Peace
08-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Oh great!!!!, the hehaws multiply.

stevel40831
08-11-2006, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
Oh great!!!!, the hehaws multiply.
Interesting that you welcome me to the forum in that way, especially with your signature of:

"Message to everyone- Those whos goal it is to mock people and insult whenever you can (on this forum and elsewhere), three words for ya, get a life "

Hope you listen to your own advice! :p

Steve

Looking4Peace
08-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Interesting that you welcome me to the forum in that way, especially with your signature of:

"Message to everyone- Those whos goal it is to mock people and insult whenever you can (on this forum and elsewhere), three words for ya, get a life "

Hope you listen to your own advice! :p

Steve

Ok fine, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, can i shine your shoes? :Evil:

stevel40831
08-11-2006, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Many people do believe G. W Bush and the American goverment hold a large amount of responsibility for 9/11, especially with videos such as 'Loose Change' available.

Some believe Bin Laden and G. W Bush are in cahoots.

Others are less extreme and believe that, like they say about Pearl Harbour, a certain amount of negligence was intentionally afforded so that the attacks would happen and America would have a reason to go to war.

I personally think we should stay away from conspiracy theories - not enough evidence to proove anything and no real benefit derived from the speculation.
I have no problem accepting the arguement that people may not agree with America and some (or many, if you feel that way) of its policies, but, intentionally targeting and killing 3,000 innocent people is a cowardly way to protest these policies. As Bush was only in office a few months, it's a bit unfair to blame him in any way for what happened or, even more absurd, actually believing that he had some hand in the attacks.

I have never heard the Bush/Bin Laden "in cahoots" line before... not sure what's behind it or why anyone would actually believe it.

I would certainly agree with your Pearl Harbor analogy in that in both cases (Pearl Harbor and 9/11) there are many things that can be looked at after-the-fact and be seen as so obvious that it couldn't have been missed. To be honest, there are many things that have happened in my own life where I look back and think "that seems so obvious now, why didn't I see it then?".

You're right of course about conspiracy theories... they make for good arguement, good TV ratings, and, best of all, there are always naive people out there who are foolish enough to believe anything if they hear it often enough and will fan the flames of a lie by repeating it until all around them believe it as well. I think that things tend to work out better when people use their own heads (and common sense!) in trying to figure out what the truth is... the real truth, not a truth that justifies your position or covers up a wrong by yourself, your cause, your country, or your religion.

Steve

stevel40831
08-11-2006, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
Ok fine, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, can i shine your shoes? :Evil:
I appreciate the offer, but I'm wearing slippers!

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 01:26 AM

No need to apologise moit and welcome

Forgive me for considering all the evidence piled against the twin tower bombing and coming to realise it was all a set up. I didn't know Facts from Hardcopy evidence, witnesses and intelligence which claim that that the twin tower bombing was a setup are to be disregarded because "Osama" convineintly took the blame. My bad and I aplogise.
I will watch CNN and Fox news, take in everything I hear from them as facts and not question anything, would that make you happy? Im sure it would.

:peace:

stevel40831
08-11-2006, 07:01 PM
No need to apologise moit and welcome

Forgive me for considering all the evidence piled against the twin tower bombing and coming to realise it was all a set up. I didn't know Facts from Hardcopy evidence, witnesses and intelligence which claim that that the twin tower bombing was a setup are to be disregarded because "Osama" convineintly took the blame. My bad and I aplogise.
I will watch CNN and Fox news, take in everything I hear from them as facts and not question anything, would that make you happy? Im sure it would.

You're not "considering all the evidence...". You're eating up only what you want to believe as 100% fact. There is much more evidence that is contrary to what you want to believe, but, I'm sure you suspect that this mountain of evidence is all false as it makes you uneasy about yourself and your own thoughts and beliefs.

Why would I be happy if you watched CNN & FOX and not question anything? You're obviously doing that exact thing yourself but with other media. I'm quite sure by your tone that the "witnesses" and "intelligence" you choose to believe are those that support only your way of thinking. Keep in mind as you try to justify an illogical opinion that there are many people who have "evidence" and "witnesses" to bigfoot, the lochness monster and santa claus. This does not make these things fact. Sometimes, you have to use your own head and apply common sense to your conclusions rather than being forcefed information that does not make sense to any fair-minded person. You are the one who must open your mind... the world is not against Islam. However, it just may be someday if those of you who claim to be peaceful do not stand up against the attrocities being committed in the name of your religion.

I get my news/information from a variety of means. On TV, I watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and C-Span. I read quite a bit too and prefer to get my news from the internet. About 2 years ago I added Al Jazeera to my list of must-reads every day in order to get an idea of what they are all about and what people from the other side of the world are being told. That is also why I have come here, to see what others think and why. I must say that I'm surprised to see quite a mix of opinions on 9/11. I can appreciate those here
who say that it was a tradegy and who also want to discuss what may have driven people of their faith to commit mass murder of innocent civilians. However, I'm puzzled as to why anyone would believe that a country would do this to itself intentionally. Is it because you refuse to acknowledge that others of your faith are capable of unwarranted mass-murder of innocent civilians? Does this thought make you uneasy? Does it go against what you believe? I'm asking because I really really want to know why you think the way you do.

I'm curious as to your thoughts of the most recent events in the U.K. If it turns out that the planners of this foiled attack are Muslim extremists (sorry if that term is politically incorrect, not sure what else to call them - lunatics maybe?) I feel very confident in saying that, if the attack had been carried out successfully and the finger pointed, correctly, at these people we would hear a familiar story. You'd be saying that blaming the 10 aircraft downings in one day on Muslims is just another attempt by (fill in the blank, probably "the west", "Bush", "America", etc) to try to galvanize public opinion against the Muslim world and that the event was staged. Actually, now that I think of it, you probably don't believe any of what is unfolding anyway, do you? Another plot probably....

InToTheRain
08-12-2006, 02:24 AM
You're not "considering all the evidence...". You're eating up only what you want to believe as 100% fact. There is much more evidence that is contrary to what you want to believe, but, I'm sure you suspect that this mountain of evidence is all false as it makes you uneasy about yourself and your own thoughts and beliefs.
That’s funny coz I was thinking the same about you.

Why would I be happy if you watched CNN & FOX and not question anything?
When someone doesn't no the Undisputed evidence against 9/11, they are Ignorant. Why they remain Ignorant? Because they know Ignorance is bliss, they don't want to accept reality and the responsibilities given to them due to their reality. You are Ignorant with a capital I.

You're obviously doing that exact thing yourself but with other media. I'm quite sure by your tone that the "witnesses" and "intelligence" you choose to believe are those that support only your way of thinking
You know when the 9/11 happened I was like you, I accepted it but I did not for once doubt Islam as it condemns such atrocities. I just thought "O well, another coal in the fire for those who have hate for Muslims", I hated the word "Muslim terrorist" because a Muslim is some one who follows Islam. Islam means peace acquired through sincerely submitting, obeying and worshipping the one and only God, Aka Allah (SWT). Islam condemns terrorism and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. I hated the word "Muslim terrorist" because a Muslim can never be a terrorist unless he/she is out of practice with his/her faith.

Nonetheless I accepted it happened and everyone had this tense atmosphere around me when I mentioned I am going to pray etc and it made me ROFL. My atheist and antagonist friends later realized Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and admitted they where unaware of its beliefs. Its just the prejudice instilled in them was too strong, "Muslims are always portrayed as terrorists, its not just what they say about Islam on TV but also the way they say it" they said.

But then more evidences came through, people starting questioning and got answers which showed that 9/11 is not what they perceived it to be. It wasn't Muslims that uncovered these evidences but Christians, Jews and various other American Citizens - I say this just to prove there is no prejudice in the undisputed facts presented in the link I will provide, here are all the facts:

http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/9_11_facts.html

Keep in mind as you try to justify an illogical opinion that there are many people who have "evidence" and "witnesses" to bigfoot, the lochness monster and santa claus. This does not make these things fact. Sometimes, you have to use your own head and apply common sense to your conclusions rather than being forcefed information that does not make sense to any fair-minded person. You are the one who must open your mind... the world is not against Islam. However, it just may be someday if those of you who claim to be peaceful do not stand up against the attrocities being committed in the name of your religion.....
O pa-lease, don't confuse me for yourself. I do not think the world is against Islam, I just think there are too many people out there that are too ignorant about it to have the right to make a decision about Islam, I also know a lot of them have a prejudice which prevents them from finding out about it; for example people like you.

So your Idea of "fair minded" is some one who has similar opinions and beliefs as you? You are a hypocrite, you haven't even asked me to provide my evidence or facts before judging me and my claims. You dare to call your self "fair-minded"? don't make me laugh.

Let me explain to you what the difference is between Evidence and facts. Evidence that is not disputed becomes facts. Evidence that have evidence against them is things you can use your "common sense" and "Intellect" on to deduce which outweighs the other, you clearly lack these abilities. Please provide evidence and facts disputing 9/11, thanks.

However, it just may be someday if those of you who claim to be peaceful do not stand up against the attrocities being committed in the name of your religion.....
Of course. From your "fair-mind" you have deduced that if an act of terror committed by a handful of people who are perceived to follow a certain religion but do acts contrary to the belief of that religion then all the people who follow that belief (2 billion or so) should be labeled as terrorists if they don't do as you please? nice.

I get my news/information from a variety of means. On TV, I watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and C-Span. I read quite a bit too and prefer to get my news from the internet. About 2 years ago I added Al Jazeera to my list of must-reads every day in order to get an idea of what they are all about and what people from the other side of the world are being told. That is also why I have come here, to see what others think and why. I must say that I'm surprised to see quite a mix of opinions on 9/11.
Seriously, were you in a coma or something? I find it hard to believe that some can be soOooooooo ignorant that they are surprised because there are FACTS which claim 9/11 was a setup.

I can appreciate those here who say that it was a tradegy and who also want to discuss what may have driven people of their faith to commit mass murder of innocent civilians. However, I'm puzzled as to why anyone would believe that a country would do this to itself intentionally.
Be puzzled no more, the link below explains why:

http://www.tvnewslies.org/html/the_t...e_w__bush.html

Is it because you refuse to acknowledge that others of your faith are capable of unwarranted mass-murder of innocent civilians? Does this thought make you uneasy? Does it go against what you believe? I'm asking because I really really want to know why you think the way you do.
Why do you ask these questions?
I see you are having difficulty understanding the way I think. Is it because you refuse to acknowledge your beloved G.W.BUSH might be part of the unwarranted mass-murder of 9/11? Is it because its hard for you accept a Muslim is capable of perceiving reality better then you? Does the thought of your TV box lying make you uneasy? Does the possibility that a Muslim on this forum might be telling the truth go against your belief that all Muslims are terrorists? I'm asking because I really really want to know why you think the way you do

I'm curious as to your thoughts of the most recent events in the U.K. If it turns out that the planners of this foiled attack are Muslim extremists (sorry if that term is politically incorrect, not sure what else to call them - lunatics maybe?) I feel very confident in saying that, if the attack had been carried out successfully and the finger pointed, correctly, at these people we would hear a familiar story. You'd be saying that blaming the 10 aircraft downings in one day on Muslims is just another attempt by (fill in the blank, probably "the west", "Bush", "America", etc) to try to galvanize public opinion against the Muslim world and that the event was staged. Actually, now that I think of it, you probably don't believe any of what is unfolding anyway, do you? Another plot probably....
I know its hard for you to imagine, given the prejudice you have against Muslims, but I would look at the evidences provided to come to a conclusion. It is clear in Islam that suicide is Haram (forbidden), it is a major sin worthy of eternal hell fire, killing innocent on top just adds more to the sins he/she commits by suiciding. Since the events haven't happened why speculate on it? The police is Britain already accused two Muslims publicly based on false intelligence, two hundred police officers, helicopters and they shot the suspect ([MAD]Stop the hate[/MAD]) "accidentally". And all for what? they found nothing on them. Innocent until proven guilty remember? till then keep your delusions about me to yourself.

Please do not respond back unless you have evidence, although I am pretty confident you will not ;) , against the 9/11 facts provided by the links I have given you. I do not want your opinion because that will get us nowhere, if you wish to be constructive then provide evidence. If you respond back with only your opinion I will not reply.

stevel40831
08-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Of course. From your "fair-mind" you have deduced that if an act of terror committed by a handful of people who are perceived to follow a certain religion but do acts contrary to the belief of that religion then all the people who follow that belief (2 billion or so) should be labeled as terrorists if they don't do as you please? nice.
This is the crux of it... if terror is being committed in the name of your religion and the acts are contrary to the beliefs of your religion, then speak out against the acts. Remaining silent is not helpful and it appears that you support the acts by your silence, or, you are afraid of those that you will speak out against.

I never said that those who believe in a religion are terrorists if others commit terror acts in the name of that religion -- nice try though. My question is, what are these innocent people doing, saying and thinking about what is going on? That is what I am interested in learning about.

The links you included make for enjoyable reading, but, they are no different than other "conspiracy theory" websites... they accept no opinion other than their own and try to turn the tables by asking "where is your proof"? This is typical "distraction debate" used to steer the discussion away from the actual topic.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether 9/11 happened and who did it. If you are in denial about this than you are not the right person for me to learn from... I believe that the people who did this (as well as those who perpetrate other acts similar to this on a smaller scale) are a very small minority and I want to understand "why"... that's all.

InToTheRain
08-12-2006, 03:02 PM
I never said that those who believe in a religion are terrorists if others commit terror acts in the name of that religion -- nice try though. My question is, what are these innocent people doing, saying and thinking about what is going on? That is what I am interested in learning about.
I already told you terrorism is against the belief of all muslims? I already told you any muslim has any knowledge of Islam will know its against our religion to kill innocents and commit suicide. Its completely contradictive to say "I do this in the name of Allah(SWT)" then go suicide or kill innocents when Islam teaches us you will go directly to hell for such atrocities. The people that commit suicides and kill innocents have little or no knowledge of Islam, much like you. Or will you only be satisfied if you hear this statement said by some one on TV?

The links you included make for enjoyable reading, but, they are no different than other "conspiracy theory" websites... they accept no opinion other than their own and try to turn the tables by asking "where is your proof"? This is typical "distraction debate" used to steer the discussion away from the actual topic.
LOL! If you had told me in the begining that you will reject or label everything you read that is against your prejudice as "Conspiracy theories" It would've saved me a lot of time. Another example of your "Fair mind"? I thought so.

I'm not going to argue with you about whether 9/11 happened.
No one is saying it Didn't happen :uuh:

and who did it. If you are in denial about this than you are not the right person for me to learn from... .
So anyone who is against your prejudice is not the right person to speak to? i see....

stevel40831
08-12-2006, 07:01 PM
No one is saying it Didn't happen :uuh:

So anyone who is against your prejudice is not the right person to speak to? i see....
If you feel that Bush orchestrated the whole thing then you might as well say it didn't happen.

Obviously, I feel that I am against YOUR prejudice so you are not a person I can communicate with.

We have no "base-point" to start from.

InToTheRain
08-14-2006, 04:27 AM
If you feel that Bush orchestrated the whole thing then you might as well say it didn't happen.

Obviously, I feel that I am against YOUR prejudice so you are not a person I can communicate with.

We have no "base-point" to start from.
I'm afraid your lying. I have no prejudice, I provided you proof, you didn't even bother look because you rejected it based on the grounds that its "conspiracy theories". You are clearley blind to the truth regardless of the evidence and facts against your prejudice.

But you know what... before when people where not aware of the facts/evidences available now, people coudn't think of why Bush administration would play a part in 9/11. But now all the facts and evidence clearly point the finger at the Bush administration, majority of the people know that Bush played a part. Its a relief to know people like you (Aka Die hard bush fans blind to the truth) are a minority now.

AvarAllahNoor
08-14-2006, 08:29 AM

He's an imbecile, but his fathers administration isn't! :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.