/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you support or sympathise with Israel (Zionism)?

InToTheRain
08-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Be very careful with your answer, because if you do vote yes you are supporting SELF PROCLAIMED TERRORISTS OF MANKIND! And in doing so you to become a terrorist.

Their belief encourages them to kill innocents and tells them to kill all non-Jews. No one can justify supporting or sympathising with Israel based on the overview given on the link below:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...t-mankind.html

Israel uses the political movement named Zionism for the killing of innocents, invasion of countries they have no right to and represents all things evil. They are racists, and if you personally know a Zionist and think he/she is ok then know that they are taught by their Zionism giude book the Talmud to be deceptive.

I made this Poll because I am getting sick of people trying to justify the Israeli attacks and killing of innocents. Now that they have proof that Zionists themselves proclaim to be terrorists, and their book teaches them to be terrorists, they will go elsewhere with their false perception of reality.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
08-11-2006, 08:55 AM
I sympathize with both sides...all of those who have been killed. There is no option for both...

north_malaysian
08-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I abstain from voting because there is a word in bracket "Zionism". If you said "Do you support or sympathise with Israeli civilians?" - I'll vote yes!!!

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
I sympathize with both sides...all of those who have been killed. There is no option for both...
:w:

Sorry for not being clear. Im talking about Israels political movement known as Zionism hence the brackets in "Do you support Israel or sympathize with Israel (Zionism)?"

They use excuses from their Zionist belief to invade and kill innocents. Its like a guide book made by Hitler for the Extremists and terrorists in Israel.

As a Muslim and as a human being I too sympathise and condemn anyone who harms innocent civillians who had no say in this war.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fishman
08-11-2006, 09:29 AM
:sl:
First of all, we all know that Dahir only pretends to support Israel. He's back to his old Iran-loving self now.

Secondly, I don't support Israel. It's the Abomination of Desolation mentioned in the Bible. And even if that book (called Day of Wrath) was wrong, I still don't support Israel.

But I don't support violence against Israeli civilians though, or any civilians.

KAding
08-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Well, it's too late now. Israel was probably a historical mistake, but since it's there now I support the existence of 'Israel' within the 1967 ceasefire line. I guess that would make me a zionist?

north_malaysian
08-11-2006, 09:32 AM
If you edited it into "Do you support or sympathise with Zionism?"

I'll vote no ... because zionism is racism.

SirZubair
08-11-2006, 09:39 AM
I refuse to vote.

I support the fact that israel has the rights to exist.

But i do not support zionism.

S_87
08-11-2006, 09:42 AM

never

Fishman
08-11-2006, 09:46 AM
May I add that because the Day of Wrath book is based on the corrupted Bible, it's rather dubious. But still, according to the author, in 2012, the Abomination of Desolation (Israel) will be destroyed by the army of saints (the Muslims, possibly under the Mahdi). Or something like that.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I refuse to vote.

I support the fact that israel has the rights to exist.

But i do not support zionism.
agreed

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
If you edited it into "Do you support or sympathise with Zionism?"

I'll vote no ... because zionism is racism.
agreed, but you should vote "no" because I am talking about Zionism. Zionism is the reason for invasion of palestinian lands and Lebanon.

SirZubair
08-11-2006, 09:51 AM
****...what do i have to do to get a decent arguement around here.. :p

(jokes)

SirZubair
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
I can't even say D A M N Anymore? :laugh: ****it! :p

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Well, it's too late now. Israel was probably a historical mistake, but since it's there now I support the existence of 'Israel' within the 1967 ceasefire line. I guess that would make me a zionist?
Please read the thread attached to intial post, If you support the Zionist Ideology then you are a Zionist, if you support the invasion of Lebanon, Palestine etc by Israel then you are supporting terrorists because they use Zionism as their reason for doing this.

Israel has the right to exist, but no right to invade lands, occupy lands which do not belong to them and kill Innocents. it is clear they do not intend to stop this injustice due to their Zionist belief.

KAding
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
Please read the thread attached to intial post, If you support the Zionist Ideology then you are a Zionist, if you support the invasion of Lebanon, Palestine etc by Israel then you are supporting terrorists because they use Zionism as their reason for doing this.
Sorry, I disagree. The invasion of Lebanon is not intended as land-grab (unlike the occupation of the West bank for example), as such to me it has very little to do with zionism directly. I have not heard any Israeli defend the latest invasion in the name zionism either.

So I suppose I give limited support for zionism, because I support the idea of a Jewish homeland within the 1967 borders.

Israel has the right to exist, but no right to invade lands, occupy lands which do not belong to them and kill Innocents.
I fully agree.

it is clear they do not intend to stop this injustice due to their Zionist belief.
I strongly disagree. Oddly enough I think this war has more to do with anti-Zionism extremism than zionist extremism. There are strong forces in the Arab world that want to get rid of Israel and that this has been one of the major causes of the many wars that followed the creation of Israel. Including this latest war between Hezbollah and Israel.

guyabano
08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Be very careful with your answer, because if you do vote yes you are supporting SELF PROCLAIMED TERRORISTS OF MANKIND! And in doing so you to become a terrorist.

Their belief encourages them to kill innocents and tells them to kill all non-Jews. No one can justify supporting or sympathising with Israel based on the overview given on the link below:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...t-mankind.html

Israel uses the political movement named Zionism for the killing of innocents, invasion of countries they have no right to and represents all things evil. They are racists, and if you personally know a Zionist and think he/she is ok then know that they are taught by their Zionism giude book the Talmud to be deceptive.

I made this Poll because I am getting sick of people trying to justify the Israeli attacks and killing of innocents. Now that they have proof that Zionists themselves proclaim to be terrorists, and their book teaches them to be terrorists, they will go elsewhere with their false perception of reality.

I'm symphatizing with both sides, but NOT Hezbollah. they are the real terrorists in this conflict. I'm believe in good muslims as well as in good jews !
Symphatizing with Jews doesn't make me a terrorist, sorry !

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 11:35 AM
I too support Israels right to exist, and they have a right to a homeland.

What I am against is their Ideology which is Zionism, I can't hate a person for their race, colour, Nationality. But I can hate them for the Ideas they carry which are against Humanity, the source of those Ideas and the actions performed due to having such Ideas.

It is clear if you look at the Zionist belief and actions performed by Israeli militiants in the past that Israel are in fact putting into practice their Zionist belief. I have no idea why one would vote "Yes" in the poll unless they are a Zionist. They are against the existence of whole of mankind, they are encouraged to kill and decieve Non-Jews.
I think I have made it pretty clear from my previous posts and provided evidence to prove how Zionists themselves claim to be terrorists and provided all necessary evidence towards showing how they are Terrorists.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
I'm symphatizing with both sides, but NOT Hezbollah. they are the real terrorists in this conflict. I'm believe in good muslims as well as in good jews !
Symphatizing with Jews doesn't make me a terrorist, sorry !
If you had bothered to read my initial post and the Thread attached to that initial post you would find that I have nothing against Jews. I am against Zionism. The invasion of lebanon, Killing of civiliians in mid east and the injustice shown by Israel is nothing new. We can see from their belief from Zionism encourages them to perform all kinds of evil acts, has done so in the past and continues to do so. It encourages them to be deceptive in how they Kill all non-jews and tells them that all jews has the right to Gentile(Non-Jewish) land and home regardless of how long a gentile may have lived their, regardless of the gentiles legal ownership of the land.

“The wealth of the Akum(Gentiles) is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it”
– Talmud, Choschen Hammischpat 425.5 hagah

scentsofjannah
08-11-2006, 02:52 PM
No.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Wow, what an open mind. Of course if you support Hez-Bullies, you are a defender of all that is good and wonderful.

Keltoi
08-11-2006, 05:09 PM
I refused to vote in this poll because it is a false choice.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Sorry, I disagree. The invasion of Lebanon is not intended as land-grab .
LOL you really think it is about the captured soldiers. For you information Israeli soldiers have been captured before by Hezbollah and Palestinian Militiants in order to use them as means of releasing the many 1000s of prisoners unjustly left rotting in Israel dungeons without trial or procedures.

The father of 1 of the captured Israel soldier even confirms this on this link, he also mentions IT IS NOT ABOUT THE SOLDIERS!

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/article...rder=0&thold=0

It has very little to do with zionism directly. I have not heard any Israeli defend the latest invasion in the name zionism either.
please read my initial post and thread attached. Zionism is a Political movement made by Israel, it is the movement used to occupy Palestinian lands, to Invade Lebanon, west bank etc. Any one who has done a little research on the history of Israel will know that actions of Israel are lead by Zionism, The first leader in Israel was a Zionist, If had taken the Initiative to do some research before jumping to conclusions you would have saved me the trouble of pointing these things out to you.
It is therefore common knowledge amongs the Jews that the Power and what drives the Leaders in Israel is Zionism. I have also given a brief overview of How it is Zionism and matched their beliefs to their actions to prove it is ZIonism.

I know its hard for people like you to accept Facts and rational arguments other then that presented in your TV box set. But you should really take some intiative instead of wating to be spoon fed the details all the time.

I strongly disagree. Oddly enough I think this war has more to do with anti-Zionism extremism than zionist extremism.
If I understand you correctly, you are saying being an anti-zionist is a bad thing?
Can you read? I have presented evidences from the Zionist belief and evidences from history about Israel on how Israel enforces Zionism. I made it pretty clear that Zionists are terrorists and represent all things evil such as racism, mass murder of other races, slaughtering of innocents such as children and the eldrerely just because of their Non-jew, Illegal occupation of lands and much more...

Everyone should be Anti-Zionists! I made this thread and Post to let all know the threat they pose to Mankind and all who is Non-Jew. They are such a big a threat that even Jews oppose them! The killing you see of Lebanese civilians are due to Zionist Extremism, they have done it before in 1982 and they are doing it again.

There are strong forces in the Arab world that want to get rid of Israel and that this has been one of the major causes of the many wars that followed the creation of Israel. Including this latest war between Hezbollah and Israel.
Please present this argument when you SEE AN ARAB NATION invade Israel, when you see an arab nation blow up civillian buildings in Israel and When you see arab nation "Collectively punish" Israel civillians, Invade and occupy Israel land because a terrorist organisation they want to get rid of just so happens to be there. Till then please keep your prejuduce to your self.

Its funny how hypocritical people are. They are more willing to accept opinions on TV as facts so long as it supports their prejudice but accept facts as opinions, scrutizing these facts idiotically, just because it is against their prejudice.

:peace:

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Wow, what an open mind. Of course if you support Hez-Bullies, you are a defender of all that is good and wonderful.
When did I say Hez-bullies is a good thing? I dont even know what hezbollah intends but I know what Zionism intends as mentioned in their beliefs. Therefore for the time bieng keep to the subject and keep your false understandings to your self. Thanks.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
what is a false choice? Its simple, read the initial post and the thread linked to the post then decide if you are for Israels Political movement or against it.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 05:59 PM
what is a false choice? Its simple, read the initial post and the thread linked to the post then decide if you are for Israels Political movement or against it.
A "False Choice" is when not all choices are given. IE Either you support Isreal or not. It eliminates the obvious position of neturality. Just an other prime example of some one that lives in a black or white world. Not to mention that someone who does not support your position is a terrorist.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 06:50 PM
A "False Choice" is when not all choices are given. IE Either you support Isreal or not. It eliminates the obvious position of neturality. Just an other prime example of some one that lives in a black or white world. Not to mention that someone who does not support your position is a terrorist.
So what your saying is you can't decide if Zionism, the Ideology adopted by leaders of Israel and the Idelogy which fuels its politcal movement needs "shades of grey"? What your saying is you can't decide if the illegal occupation of arab lands due to this ideology is right or wrong? You can't decide if the Zionism belief which encourages the killing of Non-jews is right or wrong? you can't decide if Zionism is right or wrong based on the facts and evidence is provide?

You make the Term "Black and white" sound so deragatory, I'm sorry but If I don't take a "Neutral position" when it comes to killing innocents civillians; its wrong regardless of who does it. Im sorry I don't take a "Neutral position" in deciding if the ideology known as Zionism which encourages the Killing of Non-jews and Illigal occupation of their land. Not everything is Black and white, but regarding Zionism its crytal clear.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm saying you ignore all the atrocities that have been commited against Israel. You comdemn only them and never condemn anything that has been done against them. Any one can justify any position if they only take into concideration the facts that support there position. Untill you realize that all situations have multiple points of views, you will continue to live in a black and white world.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm saying you ignore all the atrocities that have been commited against Israel. You comdemn only them and never condemn anything that has been done against them. Any one can justify any position if they only take into concideration the facts that support there position. Untill you realize that all situations have multiple points of views, you will continue to live in a black and white world.
I ignore all atrocities commited to Israel? Give me evidence of the atrocities commited against Israel and I will tell you wether I condemn it or support it. Because this is exactly what I am doing, I have compiled evidence which proves the Ideology Israel Militiants and its leaders adopt. I have given evidence from their Book and from their past that they adopt this. And then all I did was ask people to make a decision, if you are incapable of making the decision due to your lack of intellect and make idiotic excuses such as "your Black and white man, give more options because the ones you present are against my prejudice" then I can't help. All I can say is you are Hypocrites because if you really wanted to support Israel and are Neutral in observing all evidences you would have compiled your evidence against my evidence to show your evidence outweighs mine. Instead you make derogatory comments and if give more of your idiotic prejudice knowing full well it's not constructive.

I condemn the Killing of innocents, anywhere in the world regardless of race, nationality etc, I know there are Civilians in Israel that have got caught up with the war and been injured or even worse died.

But I am talking about an Ideology named Zionism here, an Ideology adopted by the Militiants in Israel and its leaders. This is clear from the evidence I have provided and their actions from the past till present are full of injustice targeted towards the Mid east today but later who knows...

Any one who aware of this Ideology and supports it is affectively supporting killing of all Non-Jews and Illegal occupation of their lands. I have said it before and say it again, I am repeating it again like some broken record :exhausted , that I am not against the existence of Israel but the Ideology which its leaders adopt. Due to this they have commited and still are commiting many atrocities.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Give me evidence of the atrocities commited against Israel
That proves my point. Either you don't read or you refuse to accept anything that does not validate your hate.

Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:20 PM
That proves my point. Either you don't read or you refuse to accept anything that does not validate your hate.
That's also true of certain groups of people on the other side of the fence as it were. I'm not justifying that sort of behaviour, it's annoying as heck. However, if someone demands evidence, one should provide it.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Yet again you do not fail to surprise me Wilberhum, you again come with more of your OPINION. you reply again without any evidence towards a constructive argument for or against this thread. I hope you don't find it offensive if I say your OPINION is not valid, I do not value it. But I will value any EVIDENCE or PROOF you provide against my evidence you may also make your opinion known based on the evidence and proof provided by you.

Stop talking to yourself in the mirror.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's also true of certain groups of people on the other side of the fence as it were. I'm not justifying that sort of behaviour, it's annoying as heck. However, if someone demands evidence, one should provide it.
Agreed. One of the reason I can be as annoying as heck when I have to repeat my self over and over and over and over... :exhausted.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Yet again you do not fail to surprise me Wilberhum, you again come with more of your OPINION. you reply again without any evidence towards a constructive argument for or against this thread. I hope you don't find it offensive if I say your OPINION is not valid, I do not value it. But I will value any EVIDENCE or PROOF you provide against my evidence you may also make your opinion known based on the evidence and proof provided by you.

Stop talking to yourself in the mirror.
If you read, do a little research, you will see that is not just my openion. But I know you won't. You only want to validate your hate.

Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Okay, I'm just going to nip this in the bud. Wilberhum, either provide evidence or do not.

WnbSlveOfAllah, if no evidence is provided, please drop this subject as it is taking the thread off-topic, and will result in one or both of you being warned.

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Okay, I'm just going to nip this in the bud. Wilberhum, either provide evidence or do not.

WnbSlveOfAllah, if no evidence is provided, please drop this subject as it is taking the thread off-topic, and will result in one or both of you being warned.
What do you want research on? Everyone knows about the Olympics, so many suicide booming that Israel had to build a fence. War waged against them on there first day of existence. One could make it a life long research project and you know it.
And for what reason? For those that blindly hade Israel, all evidence is rejected.
So to save myself days of work, I will no longer post to this thread.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Intended to do so :D

Wilberhum I will leave you with these Emoticons :peace: :D

Skillganon
08-11-2006, 09:04 PM
I support the right to exist of Jews in Israel who does not support Zionism(Israeli state) or the children or the people beguile. I do not see Hezbollah as a terrorist organization nor by any of it's action, and I think he should be given better guided and long range missiles.

I will support Hezbollah, aslong as he follows the Guidance of the Quran and the Sunnah, and he is doing what is right for the sake of allah.

Also to note that he may make mistakes, because he is not infallible, but "so far as I know" he has not.

KAding
08-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Surely you are not denying that Palestinians have committed attrocities themselves? History is riddled with hijackings, bombings, hostage-takings, suicide attacks by Palestinian militants on Israeli targets. Heck, during the turn of the century there were frequent attacks on busses and restaurants.

For a fairly comprehensive list:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...isterrtoc.html

scentsofjannah
08-12-2006, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
that didnt even make sense I'm afraid.

i_m_tipu
08-12-2006, 11:05 AM
No

Zionism (Israeli action) is fueling violence/abnormal thinking all over the world.

peace hardly found in muslim world. we want to live in peace.

bring back islam
bring back the peace

The Ruler
08-12-2006, 11:11 AM
salam....i voted yh....bcuz at de end of de day....dey all humans :-\
i dnt support em jus sympathize dem

wassalam

i_m_tipu
08-12-2006, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dARk cRyStAl
salam....i voted yh....bcuz at de end of de day....dey all humans :-\
i dnt support em jus sympathize dem

wassalam

Pull Subject was
Do you support or sympathize with Israel (Zionism)

mean: Do u support/sympathize Israeli action

im afraid u understand different thing.

KAding
08-12-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu

Pull Subject was

In all honesty, that isn't the same. I also sympathize with the Palestinian people, that does not mean I agree with their methods of resistance.

Zionism "is a national liberation movement[1], a political movement and an ideology that supports a homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel, where the Jewish nation originated over 3,200 years ago and where Jewish kingdoms and self-governing states existed up to the 2nd century CE". I support the existance of Israel, therefor I support the Zionist territorial claim on what is now Israel.

If you want to have a poll on whether people approve of Israeli actions in the West Bank and Lebanon, then ask that, instead of asking them if they sympathize with Zionism.

Snowflake
08-12-2006, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman;446025:Secondly, I don't support Israel. It's the Abomination of Desolation mentioned in the Bible. And even if that book (called [I
Day of Wrath[/I]) was wrong, I still don't support Israel.

But I don't support violence against Israeli civilians though, or any civilians.
Same here. I felt so bad when I saw the news report in which Israeli civilians crying for their dead relatives. :(

InToTheRain
08-12-2006, 02:26 PM
If you want to have a poll on whether people approve of Israeli actions in the West Bank and Lebanon, then ask that, instead of asking them if they sympathize with Zionism.
I said it before, if people actually bothered to read everything contained in the thread, uncluding links attached they would know what I'm talking about. No one is against Israels rights to exist. In the light of the ecidence I have provided, if you do bother to read it, it clearly proves that Israel (a nation led by ZIonism) is a threat to mankind due to their belief. And I have given facts and evidence, and can provide more, that proves the threat Israel poses.

Read the evidence and facts I have provided, it is clear Zionists are terrorists and yet people support them. Zionism is the most extreme form of racism and those who aren't a Zionist yet they support them are truly ignorant based on the evidence I have provided.

Please do not respond with your opinions unless you have read everything contained in the thread. It's not fair that I have to repeat myself because people can't be bothered to read everything in the thread and ask questions based on a few posts they have read. Thanks.

:peace:

Muezzin
08-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Surely you are not denying that Palestinians have committed attrocities themselves? History is riddled with hijackings, bombings, hostage-takings, suicide attacks by Palestinian militants on Israeli targets. Heck, during the turn of the century there were frequent attacks on busses and restaurants.

For a fairly comprehensive list:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...isterrtoc.html
I'm not denying anything. I'm just agreeing with Wilberhum how annoying it is when someone who doesn't agree with you just says 'PROVE IT' at every oppurtunity because they think you're lying or something. On the other hand, one should be able to back up their views with evidence if needed. :)

kormath
08-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Zionism is not deserved to sympahise, for their main aim is to destroy all except them

dishdash
08-13-2006, 12:04 PM
It encourages them to be deceptive in how they Kill all non-jews and tells them that all jews has the right to Gentile(Non-Jewish) land and home regardless of how long a gentile may have lived their, regardless of the gentiles legal ownership of the land.

“The wealth of the Akum(Gentiles) is to be regarded as common property and belongs to the first who can get it”
– Talmud, Choschen Hammischpat 425.5 hagah
Now I don't know the answer here, but is it not possible that you are quoting Zionist scripture (or whatever this is) as far out of context as those who choose to knock Islam by pulling aya's and sunnah out selectively and maliciously?

I would also like to see you show some daleel on where it says in the the Torah or any text that Zionists hold sacred as to where it says to kill non-Jews.

I get sick and tired of those outside of our community making senseless hate points to besmurch the image of Islam. I would be VERY cross to find that there were members of our community doing the same. After all, Allah swt did indeed warn us of this very clearly......

kormath
08-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Moses freed the Jews from Pharoah and his men. But they behaved him badly, as we seen in The Quran. But , they accepted him savior after his death. But there are very good people in Jews. History witnessed it.

i_m_tipu
08-13-2006, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dishdash
Now I don't know the answer here, but is it not possible that you are quoting Zionist scripture (or whatever this is) as far out of context as those who choose to knock Islam by pulling aya's and sunnah out selectively and maliciously?

I would also like to see you show some daleel on where it says in the the Torah or any text that Zionists hold sacred as to where it says to kill non-Jews.

I get sick and tired of those outside of our community making senseless hate points to besmurch the image of Islam. I would be VERY cross to find that there were members of our community doing the same. After all, Allah swt did indeed warn us of this very clearly......

lol .. bro

i have a pic regarding this issue

terrorist who
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ist-who-2.html
http://www.halturnershow.com

adi8putra
08-13-2006, 05:28 PM
I voted NO! I'm against the crime that has been done by that entity called Israel towards the people of Palestine and Lebanon. I do not approved of any violence acts, either from Hamas, Hezbollah and even IDF on whatever pretext it may be. There should have been no excuses for any hostile actions on bothsides. That's about it.....

InToTheRain
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM

I also get sick and tired of having to repeat myself. Read the whole thread and all links, if you had maybe you would've saved me the trouble of repeating my repetetions. I have got far more evidence then those contained in this thread so NO it is not out of context.

I am inciting hate towards evil, Zionism is evil and thats that unless you prove otherswise.

Hijaabi22
08-13-2006, 08:29 PM
how the HELL can u support these ************************************************** *************** i voted NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dishdash
08-14-2006, 01:49 AM
I also get sick and tired of having to repeat myself. Read the whole thread and all links, if you had maybe you would've saved me the trouble of repeating my repetetions. I have got far more evidence then those contained in this thread so NO it is not out of context.

I am inciting hate towards evil, Zionism is evil and thats that unless you prove otherswise.
Haha! A new Moslem clearly. Brother - patience is not only a virtue... May Allah swt reward your enthusiasm but grant you a little wisdom. Well, actually, you're due quite a bit of wisdom truth be told. But told it must be. Sorry.

So far you have provided NO evidence... None! Hehe! You quote sources which are either your hardly unbiased out-of-context interpretations and essays (and they are, let me assure you, out of context) or from whacko Christian sites!!! Again, hardly reliable, far from unbiased and hardly scientific.

If they are reliable in any way shape or form, it would appear that we Moslems worship the moon!!! :) http://biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

I recommend dictionary.com and look up the word 'evidence'. It makes a fascinating read.

I have read the whole thread. I actually read your other one and short of winding up the open-minded fellows who come to our site to gain a better understanding of Islam and Moslems, you achieved nothing but a self-important rant.

Brother, in all seriousness, what were you looking to achieve here? How were you making the world a better place or smoothing your own path to janna?

Now let me repeat myself - and with sabr it's not that hard! - get me some evidence that is acceptable and not just your own pre-pubscent regurgitations of websites promoting hatred.

Allah hafiz.

nimrod
08-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Pink Chick, I assume you live in some part of the Western world, would that be a correct assumption?

Thanks
Nimrod

QuranStudy
08-14-2006, 03:00 AM
Pink Chick, I assume you live in some part of the Western world, would that be a correct assumption?
Relevance?

InToTheRain
08-14-2006, 07:08 AM
So far you have provided NO evidence... None! Hehe! You quote sources which are either your hardly unbiased out-of-context interpretations and essays (and they are, let me assure you, out of context) or from whacko Christian sites!!! Again, hardly reliable, far from unbiased and hardly scientific.
SO providing reference from the source of their belief and backing it up with facts from past actions of Israel is not Evidence for you? Care to prove how I am out of context If you are so sure since you have been mouthing off since your initial post on this thread?

Brother, in all seriousness, what were you looking to achieve here? How were you making the world a better place or smoothing your own path to janna?.
I believe I mentioned this already, It is to make everone aware of the evil of Zionism.

Now let me repeat myself - and with sabr it's not that hard! - get me some evidence that is acceptable and not just your own pre-pubscent regurgitations of websites promoting hatred.

Allah hafiz.
Brother in all Honesty, your 1st post showed prejudice, you assumed I am trying to make hate against a race or religion. In fact I admitted I am Inciting hate against Zionism. Secondly this prejudice led you to believe I have getting this from chrisitan websites, which is another wrong assumption.

You could say I made this as a challenge to see my accuracy. I am sure aother Jews have seen this thread and the evidence provided yet they didnn't say I am out of context or refute it.

If you know better, and clearly from your rude behaviour/words you believe you are superior, then please enlighten me. Clearly I may have offended you by saying I am sick of people making me repeat myself, I said this assuming they haven't read everything in the thread, so I aplogise if you did read it.

I will make it clear that unless my initial claims are refuted, I will not provide more evidence.

dishdash
08-14-2006, 03:41 PM
SO providing reference from the source of their belief and backing it up with facts from past actions of Israel is not Evidence for you? Care to prove how I am out of context If you are so sure since you have been mouthing off since your initial post on this thread?
You have done neither. You have spouted bile, which may or may not be true - allahu allum. However, as someone who is either a very new Moslem or yet to reach puberty, you clearly do not understand... well, many things. But here, you have not presented evidence, you have presented conjecture*. Conjecture is not conclusive, and yet you draw conclusions. Oh dear. Regardless of whether or not you actually deserve a patient deconstruction of your over-enthusiastic work of 'art' it is my duty as your brother to give you one.

What I said was that the sources you are quoting are as useful as the ones those rather naughty anti-Moslem chappies who choose to extract pieces of Islam out of temporal or even syntactic context. Do yourself a favour (if this is still unclear to you) pop along to our moderator, Al-Ansar's website for a really very good (though I have to admit, sometimes over-emotive! ;) ) selection of refutals of such malicious nonsense.

My own personal fave is this one from Baqara - And slay them wherever ye find them , and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out , for persecution is worse than slaughter. They always seem to miss out the end of that aya and indeed the 2 very important ones that follow.

Anyway, in short, that is what you are doing - presenting unfounded malicious nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishdash
Brother, in all seriousness, what were you looking to achieve here? How were you making the world a better place or smoothing your own path to janna?.
I believe I mentioned this already, It is to make everone aware of the evil of Zionism.
And do you honestly believe that this supposition and conjecture will earn you the pleasure of Allah swt? You need to seriously think about YOUR answer to this one.

Brother in all Honesty, your 1st post showed prejudice, you assumed I am trying to make hate against a race or religion.
Where? Or is this more conjecture?!

You could say I made this as a challenge to see my accuracy. I am sure aother Jews have seen this thread and the evidence provided yet they didnn't say I am out of context or refute it.
<sigh> and even if they did, is that evidence!? I have been to many forums - I just don't have the time to refute every misconception there is about Islam as much as I'd love to. It doesn't mean those misconceptions are true! In fact half the time, the absurdity of the misconception is so immense that I find it's probably a greater service to let them stand as monuments to stupidity! Makes us look great!

On a scale of 0 to 10 in such absurdity, yours would I daresay rank around an 8. Maybe Lavikor, as a Jew and an occupant of Haifa can kindly let us know why he did not comment. Or maybe (if we take what you are saying) he is too busy out killing non-Jews. ( oh and the blood on one's fingers makes typing so hard I find...)

It’s no wonder they are able to lie about the deaths of millions about the Holocaust or should I say Holohoax, designed to gather sympathy from the gullible west. More info here:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm
Like I say, these guys who you are referring to (and thanks for editing your post!) are hardly credible providers of evidence to your cause. Think they are? Check out this beaut... http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Now. What you wrote is highly offensive stuff. You would not hesitate, I am sure, to get all riled up if someone slandered Islam in the manner you have just done. Blimey - I would.

I will make it clear that unless my initial claims are refuted, I will not provide more evidence.
What do you mean more evidence?! Subhan'Allah! You haven't provided any?! And your response to not providing any evidence is - no more evidence!!!!

I did actually find this item of yours rather interesting...

Israel has the right to exist, but no right to invade lands, occupy lands which do not belong to them and kill Innocents. it is clear they do not intend to stop this injustice due to their Zionist belief.
IMHO Israel IS an occupied land - land which does not belong to them... or are you suggesting it exist somewhere else as you see it as some nebulous entity as opposed to a landmass? I'm really not too clear what you actually mean - could you please explain this seemingly self-contradicting statement?

If you know better, and clearly from your rude behaviour/words you believe you are superior, then please enlighten me. Clearly I may have offended you by saying I am sick of people making me repeat myself, I said this assuming they haven't read everything in the thread, so I aplogise if you did read it.
One can only be superior to another in terms of his deen. Allah hafiz. I certainly make no such claims. Oh and I'm not offended. As a father to 5 (no6 due any day now insh'Allah!) and a teacher to far far more, I have to deal with petulance on a daily basis. If people are repeatedly asking you to clarify, something needs clarified. It's quite simple really.

I have pulled you up on a very significant technicality. You should take a deep breath and actually think about what I am saying rather than get all defensive. I don't doubt the purity of your heart nor your intentions, but what you are doing here is wrong. It is my duty to point that out. We are told - do not slander the religion of others, for they will slander ours. By putting up hearsay, speculation, conjecture, gossip and links to hate-sites, you are not going to be scoring brownie points, that's for sure... In fact if you have nothing good to say, don't bother posting polls...

* http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/c/c0572000.html

Oh and one last thing - you said elsewhere you have more respect for reverts than born Moslems. As a revert, I find this accutely embarrassing. How about stopping with the differentiations. We are all Moslem alhamdulilah.

Somalina
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
~~ASC~~

I support them not,Subxanallah,May Allah give palestine back to it's dwellers,
Israel,CANNOT exist,gangs forced their way and caused decades of torture,
Israel and her supporters WILL pay Inshallah

Zionism,knows no justice,:heated:

Those jews who peacefully lived with the muslims,before zionsists came,can remain UNDER islamic shariah,

LONG LIVE PALESTINE:sister:

nimrod
08-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Relevance?

She does say she lives in the\Da best city in the whole world.

Thanks
Nimrod

Ninth_Scribe
08-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Draws a long breath and tries to figure out where to begin. Sigh. I guess I'll begin at the beginning.

The Jews and the Arabs are the sons of Abraham and I don't care what traditions have been adopted in between that time and now... you're brothers and you're a family. You aren't expected to like each other, and anyone who has a family will tell you, fighting is NORMAL... especially between brothers! For this reason and because God himself commanded it, I believe you are are obligated to honor your ancestry.

Lavikor has told me she doesn't because Judaism was handed down from Moses, not Abraham... but there wouldn't BE a Moses had it not been for Abraham. In fact, there wouldn't be a Mohammed, had it not been for Abraham, so you owe this dude! You're stuck with each other. You people can invent as many excuses as you like to re-define who you belong to, but it won't change THAT reality!

So we have some unrest between the tribes and households. Big deal! Get over it because if you don't... well take a good look at what happened to the North American tribes in America!

Where I come from, the elders have the final say in everything. They don't even have to be right... but they do have to be honored and if they get ticked off by us kids and our squabbling, they stand... and when that happens, we all shut our cake-holes! Why? Because they're our elders! You don't mess with them! The Torah says it, the bible says it, the Quran says it and every other tradition reads it the same way!

It isn't that your brothers moved back... it's the way they did it that hurts and I have some issues there too with regards to the taking of the Northern lands, which according to their own laws, they had no right to do... but all that can be worked out. Atonements are needed too, because they are your brothers, they did offend you and they really need to understand how much they owe their neighbors - if for anything... for the very survival of their remnant... but that can be worked out too.

They've been haughty and rude and obnoxious... sure! But I've seen this quality in the Arabs too. The sons of Abraham are a very firey, passionate people! The only reason I haven't officially embraced any of you is because I'm afraid you'll all try to pull me apart into your different pieces.

You all have such short memories... but there was a time your kingdom was whole and it was beautiful. The crown of the Earth. What happened to this beautiful vessel? This is what happened:

Excerpt from Dream Diary, Azrael and the Alabaster Vase: January 12th, 2000:

Four armies entered from each of their gates...snip... I watched it fall, as if in slow-motion, and shatter into a thousand different shards on the ground.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/DGV_V...712/387039.mov

Those pieces... they are you. All of you!

Ninth Scribe

Ninth_Scribe
08-15-2006, 04:04 PM
ooops!

The Ruler
08-15-2006, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu

Pull Subject was

oh ryt....oops....ma bad :D....nd err...its not a pull its a poll :D

aamirsaab
08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
What exactly is the point of this thread? I'm completely confuzzled as to what data can be extracted from this thread's existence. To me, it looks like a battlefield. Which is pretty much how the rest of the world affairs is looking like....

dishdash
08-16-2006, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
What exactly is the point of this thread? I'm completely confuzzled as to what data can be extracted from this thread's existence. To me, it looks like a battlefield. Which is pretty much how the rest of the world affairs is looking like....
Ah well now... the danger with asking that question is that the starter of this thread has explained the reason for it 1000 times before. Apparently his point is crystal clear - to alert people of the evils of Zionism.

If it actually contained anything like reason, substance or fact or any other of those outdated concepts we used to insist on, I would probably be transcribing the contents of this thread on to a notepad and posting it to the people of Lebanon just in case the bloody obvious hasn't actually occurred to them.

Can you imagine their stunned reaction if they read WnBSOA's points and it dawns on them that Zionism is evil. "Gosh," say they. "And we always blamed the French..."

Tfeh.

InToTheRain
08-16-2006, 10:33 AM

However, as someone who is either a very new Moslem or yet to reach puberty, you clearly do not understand... well, many things.
LOL! Bro you seem to preach about manners in Islam, such as Sabr, how about Adab? So in your eyes a muslim who makes a mistake is yet to reach puberty or is a new muslim?

What I said was that the sources you are quoting are as useful as the ones those rather naughty anti-Moslem chappies who choose to extract pieces of Islam out of temporal or even syntactic context. Do yourself a favour (if this is still unclear to you) pop along to our moderator, Al-Ansar's website for a really very good (though I have to admit, sometimes over-emotive! ;) ) selection of refutals of such malicious nonsense..
Regardless of how you come across you have made a valid point. I will research more under the context in which the many of the verses in the Talmud appear to be against humanity.
I admit I didn't do any research about the context, but those verses seemed to explain why Israel behaves the way they do towards Non-jews in the Mid east.

Like I say, these guys who you are referring to (and thanks for editing your post!) are hardly credible providers of evidence to your cause. Think they are? Check out this beaut... http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm
I have used this as a reference to questions raised against the Holocaust, I for one don't believe it happened. Zionism has always promoted anti-semetism.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/an...smpromotes.cfm

Now. What you wrote is highly offensive stuff. You would not hesitate, I am sure, to get all riled up if someone slandered Islam in the manner you have just done. Blimey - I would.

IMHO Israel IS an occupied land - land which does not belong to them... or are you suggesting it exist somewhere else as you see it as some nebulous entity as opposed to a landmass? I'm really not too clear what you actually mean - could you please explain this seemingly self-contradicting statement?
Your right, I was under the information that the Palestinians agreed to allow Jews to have some of their homeland out of their kindness after world war 1 because of the help they got from the Jews in disintegrating the Ottoman rule. But I was clearly wrong. I agree, Israel shouldn't be a recognised nation as it occupies Palestinian land.

We are told - do not slander the religion of others, for they will slander ours. By putting up hearsay, speculation, conjecture, gossip and links to hate-sites, you are not going to be scoring brownie points, that's for sure... In fact if you have nothing good to say, don't bother posting polls...
Well IMHO im not the only one that slanders this Ideology. In fact this man who is the founder of this Ideology is a well known Athiest and he linked Zionism to Judaism leaving no wonder as to why true followers of the Torah considers him an Apostate. EVen prominent jews are against Zionism.

Oh and one last thing - you said elsewhere you have more respect for reverts than born Moslems. As a revert, I find this accutely embarrassing. How about stopping with the differentiations. We are all Moslem alhamdulilah.
Astaghfirullah if that is what is perceived. I will rephrase that, I have “great respect” for reverts. I did not mean to imply that I have more respect for a brother or sister that is a revert over one that is not one. Although why you chose to bring it up now is questionable…

I will request this thread to be closed by the Mods until I find out the context under which those verses from the Talmud where created and the Jews opinion of this book.

Allahu-Alom.

dishdash
08-16-2006, 11:11 AM
Salaam alaikum akhi... that took guts. Mash'Allah. And kudos to you for being the better man.

I too will apologise for my dishdash manner... Me and adab have always had a love/hate/ignore relationship. It's just my way - I hope you can forgive me.

Which is not to say I won't be like this again. It's my prerogative as a grumpy old man! :)

What I will say in your hunt for genuine incriminating evidence is good luck. The real enemies of Islam are also the enemies of Christianity and of Judaism. There is a very real war on spirituality, and there are pawns of the perpetrators in all 3 Abrahamic religions. We could all do well to remember that the one moving these pawns is not Bush, Olmert or even Bin Laden, as they are all pawns too. The Shaytaan moves them.

And he's pretty good at hiding his tracks.

InToTheRain
08-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Salaam alaikum akhi... that took guts. Mash'Allah. And kudos to you for being the better man.

I too will apologise for my dishdash manner... Me and adab have always had a love/hate/ignore relationship. It's just my way - I hope you can forgive me.

Which is not to say I won't be like this again. It's my prerogative as a grumpy old man! :)

What I will say in your hunt for genuine incriminating evidence is good luck. The real enemies of Islam are also the enemies of Christianity and of Judaism. There is a very real war on spirituality, and there are pawns of the perpetrators in all 3 Abrahamic religions. We could all do well to remember that the one moving these pawns is not Bush, Olmert or even Bin Laden, as they are all pawns too. The Shaytaan moves them.

And he's pretty good at hiding his tracks.

I hold nothing against you akhi because your concern was justified. Jazak allah for the consructive feedbacks.

Muezzin
08-16-2006, 01:55 PM
Thread closed on thread starter's request.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.