/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know...

babybackribs
08-11-2006, 01:19 AM
...that if you log out of this site, and then browse threads, you can find advertisements for Muslim dating services ? What's that all about ? Not what I would expect to find.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najiullah
08-11-2006, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
it didnt work for me
same here

Woodrow
08-11-2006, 06:44 AM
It has something to do with the way the servers work and pick up paid advertisements that are ***igned to sites by topic. Sort of like popups on your PC, but a bit more complex.

The wonders of google and the world of advertising media.

To be very blunt. If those of us who say we are supportive of this forum, where to take advantage of the financial aide request thread and willingly kick in a few dollars, the site might be able to afford a dedicated server a lot of that would be eliminated. I can not say all unwanted ads would be gone, but it would most likely eliminate some.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!