/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hoor Al 'Eeyn.. (Audio lecture)

- Qatada -
08-11-2006, 01:33 PM
:salamext:

Hoor Al Eeyn

She is beautiful with big lustrous eyes. A virgin as if she is an emerald. She has loved no one and will love no one but you. She was created for you and only you. If her finger appears it would overshadow the moon. If her bracelet appears in a dark night, it would leave no darkness in the universe. If her wrist appears, it would take away the mind of every sane human being. If she appears between the heaven and earth, the distance between them would be filled by her scent, and if she spits in the oceans of the world the salt water would turn fresh. The more you look at her the more beautiful she becomes. The more time you spend with her, the more you love her.

Does it make any sense to learn about such a woman and not try to meet her? What about when you learn that you will be married not to one, but seventy of the Hoor!

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
09-04-2006, 07:30 PM
:sl:

*Bump*

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM

The link won't work right now, the streetdawah website is down.

- Qatada -
09-04-2006, 07:32 PM

Alhamdulillah it does though :p the main link to the site might not work - but the download links work alhamdulillah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
09-04-2006, 07:35 PM

I was shocked never knew their was a uber hoor who all the hoor admire for her beauty, who's the lucky bro who gets her :D

seeker_of_ilm
09-04-2006, 07:46 PM

I was shocked as well, I never knew a Martyr can Intercede for 70 family members. Thats much more than a hafidh.

Ghazi
09-04-2006, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

I was shocked as well, I never knew a Martyr can Intercede for 70 family members. Thats much more than a hafidh.
Yep, why do u think i want it that's just the iceing on the cake bro :D also the pain when near death is similar to an bite of an insect, granteed entrence to firdows along with family, no fear on the day on judgement, also the pleasure of allah.

Zone Maker
09-18-2006, 10:44 PM
How can a Muslim become a Martyr?:? (examples please)

Malaikah
09-19-2006, 12:19 PM

shouldnt this be a sticky in the bros section? :?:p

the muslim women will be superior to Hoor Al 'eyn right?

Silver Pearl
09-22-2006, 05:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese

shouldnt this be a sticky in the bros section? :?:p

the muslim women will be superior to Hoor Al 'eyn right?

LOL...there probably is a sticky in bro room but they are informing those who are not allowed in the 'hoor-ul-ayn brother's committee.' :okay:

You're right, and the Muslim woman will be more beautiful in comparison to the hoor-ul-3yn.

Wa Allahu'3llim

- Qatada -
11-25-2006, 02:45 PM

Maidens of Paradise
[The E-Book]

The temporary life of this world is a great test for man. Temptations are many and man is weak. The possibilities of faltering and sinning are not remote.

In this book, some of the rewards of the life Hereafter, especially those relating to the gorgeous, celestial, wide-eyed beauties - the Hurs (Maidens) of Jannat, have been set out in a clear and concise manner. By reading and pondering about the bounties of Jannat and its beautiful virgins, the youth will feel a renewed vigour to fight the carnal desires and strive for the pleasure of Allah . by doing righteous deeds. Further more, the beauty of the women of this world will appear pale and insignificant before the beauty of those stunning damsels of Jannat.

- Qatada -
11-25-2006, 02:51 PM
If you can't open the e-book, you probably need Adobe Reader which you can download from here insha'Allaah:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Shukria
11-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Salam
Does any1 know the speaker's name
Shukran
Wasalam

Malaikah
11-26-2006, 06:10 AM

^Well it says "Mufti Zubair Bayat" on the cover, so I guess its him.

Shukria
11-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Salam
Sorry..Didn't c da small print..Jazakullah
Wasalam

Abu Rago
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Asallamu Alaykum

Mufti Zubair Bayat was the author of the book, I just used the same image of the book for the lecture. The lecture was done by a bro whos name I don't know but he delivered the lectures based on a series of lectures by Abu Yahya al-Libee.

Wa'alaykum Asallam

IbnAbdulHakim
01-17-2007, 11:11 PM
OMG!!!! and Allaah swt will actually give us the wife of the dunya who is more better then THIS?

BETTER?

subhanAllaah how generous is Allaah swt!!!! Alhamdulillaah!!

FollowingAlhuda
01-18-2007, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
OMG!!!! and Allaah swt will actually give us the wife of the dunya who is more better then THIS?

BETTER?

subhanAllaah how generous is Allaah swt!!!! Alhamdulillaah!!

And men will have the beuty of prophet Yusouf!!!

How beutifull will Alah be!!!! Subhanna Allah

tasha
01-18-2007, 01:55 AM
the good muslim women will be 70 times more beautiful than a hoor el eyen,
so when u guys look for a wife, be sure she has the characteristics of a good muslim woman. i wish u all the best.

Daffodil
01-21-2007, 12:59 AM
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggh hur al ain again n again, all the time, who cares, we're gonna be 70 times better then them, i aint lettin dawud have hurs, i want to be his one and only, arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh not fair dude.

tasha
01-21-2007, 01:57 PM
:sl: lol sister, i share in ur feelings. i dont to share my future husband with any woman either. just talk to ur man about it. lol if we are 70 times more beautiful, chances are our respective partners will have eyes only for us.:w:

sister_fatimah
01-21-2007, 02:23 PM

jazakallahu jairan bro

:-[ i cant dowloand the e book ...the page isnt

the audio is only 6 minutes?

- Qatada -
01-21-2007, 03:03 PM

I think the sites down yet sister, insha'Allaah it should be back up soon.

You can download it off here yet insha'Allaah:

http://download.yousendit.com/DBDBF1316357DE0D

Skillganon
01-21-2007, 03:07 PM
I think some people are getting carried away.

FBI
01-21-2007, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I think some people are getting carried away.
lol. how so bro?

Daffodil
01-21-2007, 06:23 PM
my husband sed u guys need to get married cuz u keep goin on about hur ul eins. seriously tho, a whole lecture on the hurs? do some fasting dudes!!!!

sister_fatimah
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

I think the sites down yet sister, insha'Allaah it should be back up soon.

You can download it off here yet insha'Allaah:

http://download.yousendit.com/DBDBF1316357DE0D

thanks u :thumbs_up , Im reading it :statisfie

:w:

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:24 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OMSAL5Q

updated link alhamdulillah.

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 06:35 PM

Al Hur ul 'ayn E-Book:

http://download.yousendit.com/A11F845168232E90

jzcasejz
02-11-2007, 07:22 PM
^^ JazakAllah Bro :D:D!!!

FBI
02-11-2007, 07:25 PM

That book rocks, hoor al Eeyn here I come Inshallah

Daffodil
02-12-2007, 02:25 PM
or get married cuz ur wife will be 70 times more beautiful then them and she will be the queen of them

FBI
02-12-2007, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
or get married cuz ur wife will be 70 times more beautiful then them and she will be the queen of them
stop raining on our parade :D

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 12:55 PM

Link Updated. [on first post.]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.