/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello All, I am new here

Z. S. Edwardson
08-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Hello, peace to all,

I have been recently forwarded to this board by a memeber another board. I have been studing Islam for the last few years, and I am seriously thinking about converting to Islam.

I am 26 and a professional in the Mountains area of North Carolina (Which is not the most islamic freindly place in the world) And I was wondering if anyone knew of a good mosque in the Boone NC, or the Charlotte/Gastonia NC area.

I have been more courious on the Shia aspects of islam, but as someone just taking the first steps, the branch is unimportant.

Peace to all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mano_the_cat
08-11-2006, 06:56 PM
welcome to you from a cat...

syilla
08-11-2006, 06:56 PM
hi...

welcome on board....

nice knowing that you've learning about islam for already few years...

i'm sorry i can't help you much...but someone will. Just be patient.

While u r waiting maybe you can have a look around.

Do take care

Peace to you too...

Fishman
08-11-2006, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z. S. Edwardson
Hello, peace to all,

I have been recently forwarded to this board by a memeber another board. I have been studing Islam for the last few years, and I am seriously thinking about converting to Islam.

I am 26 and a professional in the Mountains area of North Carolina (Which is not the most islamic freindly place in the world) And I was wondering if anyone knew of a good mosque in the Boone NC, or the Charlotte/Gastonia NC area.

I have been more courious on the Shia aspects of islam, but as someone just taking the first steps, the branch is unimportant.

Peace to all
Peace be to you.
Alhamdulilah! You are accepting Islam! I too have accepted Islam, and it is the best thing that can ever happen to you. You can never fear being alone with no help, as Allah (swt) will always help a sincere believer.

Be careful about this Shia buisness, sectarianism is condemned in Islam. Just be a Muslim, not a member of any sect.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
08-11-2006, 07:02 PM
:welcome: to the forum brother!

Najiullah
08-12-2006, 07:48 AM
[BANANA]Welcome to the forum[/BANANA]

*Umm_Umar*
08-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey,

Welcome to the forum.
Glad to hear you thinking about accepting islam alhamdulilah, hope you do! :D
Look fwd to your posts.

Peace
:)

scentsofjannah
08-12-2006, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman

Be careful about this Shia buisness, sectarianism is condemned in Islam. Just be a Muslim, not a member of any sect.

[MOUSE] I second that..Sects are forbidden in Islam.[/MOUSE]

Welcome to the Forum brother.

heres some good sites

www.crescentlife.com.

www.guidedones.com

www.islamicperspectives.com

www.islamfortoday.com

InToTheRain
08-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Welcome and peace be with you,

I have a link here which may assist you in findng out more about islam:

http://www.lightuponlight.com/islam/

It has articles, videos audios etc so take your pick ;)

:peace:

scentsofjannah
08-12-2006, 03:22 PM

try these links http://www.islamicfinder.org/states....han=&aversion=

http://www.msa-natl.org/resources/IS_USA.html#12

afriend2
08-12-2006, 04:25 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a great time here!

wassalam :peace:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-13-2006, 04:45 PM
hey welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here :)

ma'salamah

learningislam
08-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Hello, peace to all,

Peace to all
welcome to the forum.........
May Allah Almighty help you.ameen

I hope that you will have a gud stay on this forum as well learn about islam too.InshaAllah

Peace

Najiullah
08-17-2006, 02:01 AM
welcome to the forum

^..sTr!vEr..^
08-17-2006, 11:03 AM

Asyur an-Nagi
08-17-2006, 11:15 AM
welcome, brother!

Nidita
08-17-2006, 12:12 PM
:salamext:

WELCOME BRO !
WELCOME TO US !

The Ruler
08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
hi...:welcome:....enjoy ur stay!!...:peace:

bronumba1
08-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Hello, peace to all,

Peace to all
welcome
may Allah (swt) bless you with iman Amin

gamsta3
08-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Welcome

Hope you decide to convert/revert. Theres quite a few knoledgeable people here. They should answer any questions You have. Well, I am 26 too. Hope you have a nice stay.

:D :D

Kittygyal
08-17-2006, 03:12 PM
welcome have fun and stay active.

w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!