/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me.

I R Paki
08-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Please pray for me, Im getting my GCSE Results soon, and I hope hardcore they are good. Otherwise I ruined! So, please do dua for me and hope I do well, all will be appreciated. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
08-11-2006, 09:27 PM
inshallah you'll pass with flying colours[unlike i did :p], dont stress though the atmosphere is stressful lolz yeh as long as you know you gave ur ultimate best inshaAllah you'll do well :)

ma'salamah

rizwana87
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
awww inshallah my duas are with you im sure you'll pass if u made the effort inshallah ull get the results you wanted :D

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 11:31 PM
:w:

May Allah(subahana hu wat'alah) give you success in this world in the hereafter.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
^Ameen. Hope u get excelent results inshallah.

Arwa
08-11-2006, 11:35 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Heey! I'm getting my results too!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-11-2006, 11:35 PM
I know what you are going through, I remember the days I was in your position...

May Allah (SWT) grant you success in your education and knowledge.

Snowflake
08-11-2006, 11:42 PM
^funnily my duaa also began with "May Allah grant you success...* too! But now I'll look like a copy cat! :p

So I'll just say ameen instead and make duaa privately :D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-12-2006, 06:12 PM
:sl:

ameen all of those who are getting GCSE /A/AS level etc results inshaAllah you'll pass :)

ma'salamah

Samira_01
08-12-2006, 08:39 PM
salam

hope we all do dua for u to get a high score ...inshallah u will pass bro but after u get them results pls do tell us wat u got ...lolz if u dun mind
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-12-2006, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by I R Paki
Please pray for me, Im getting my GCSE Results soon, and I hope hardcore they are good. Otherwise I ruined! So, please do dua for me and hope I do well, all will be appreciated. Thank you.
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN UL BE FYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TRUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTT ME IF I CAN CUM OUT WID A GRADES (:D yep dats ryt all Az ;) ) THEN IM SURE U CAN 2! But that feelin urrrgh I can still remember, but when ya dads standin there literally countin all ya A grades on paper maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabn just the best feelin eveer! And as Im the eldest my family always make a big deal outta it ,I got matai flowers chocs the works! And same when i got my A level results too :D

aamirsaab
08-12-2006, 08:54 PM
:sl:
If you've worked hard and revised properly, you got nothing to worry about :)

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~pInK cHiCk~
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN UL BE FYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TRUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSTT ME IF I CAN CUM OUT WID A GRADES (:D yep dats ryt all Az ;) ) THEN IM SURE U CAN 2! But that feelin urrrgh I can still remember, but when ya dads standin there literally countin all ya A grades on paper maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabn just the best feelin eveer! And as Im the eldest my family always make a big deal outta it ,I got matai flowers chocs the works! And same when i got my A level results too :D

YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL LL...............

GIRLLL PoWErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :peace: wwwwwwwoooooooooooohhhhhhoooooooooo

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^funnily my duaa also began with "May Allah grant you success...* too! But now I'll look like a copy cat! :p

So I'll just say ameen instead and make duaa privately :D
sure sure.

joke :D

Daffodil
08-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Just remember that its not the end of the world if u get bad grades, i didnt do my gcse's but i managed to get good jobs alhumdulillah.

gcse's aint that important, in my case not important at all, what matters is that u have experience and can giv gud speech at interviews n blag ur way through everything (by blag i dnt mean lie)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.