/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Endless wars!!!

Hashim_507
08-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Since Bush won 2000 election or should i say stole it.. He declare so many wars that includes iraq and afghanistan...Wait WAit!! the list goes on Iran, Syria, finishing lebanon invasion, qatar, oman, ksa and rest of muslim world...

Bush will invade the oil rich countries first and then rest of it, dont be fool its been plan in the 80's under the "new world order" title. Its big crusade, it doesnt have to be physical wars. it could be media wars, economy and ect.. When bush is out of office it dont mean its over, there going to plan while democrats is in power and they will overthrow democrats. After that, it means Wars! Wars!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
08-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Okay....

Woodrow
08-12-2006, 11:51 PM
If I recall correctly, in the entire written history of the Earth, there has been less then 15 minutes of world peace. I do not recall where I read that, but I have no problem believing that.

Hashim_507
08-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Its endless!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
08-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Since Bush won 2000 election
What a narrow thought process. There has been war ever since there have been two tribes.

InToTheRain
08-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Still I keep hearing the words "its time for a new Mid east", this begs the question what they mean by new mid-east and what they plan to do about the current one :?

KAding
08-14-2006, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WnbSlveOfAllah
Still I keep hearing the words "its time for a new Mid east", this begs the question what they mean by new mid-east and what they plan to do about the current one :?
The interesting part is that most people think it's time for a new middle east, including most people on this forum. But how that 'new middle east' should look is somewhat different, as in liberal democracy vs. Islamic state. All seem to agree though that it's time to get rid of dicatators.

Hashim_507
08-14-2006, 08:53 AM
"its time for a new Mid east", It means eliminate the nations that oppose zionist state, nations like lebanon,syria,iran and ect...

InToTheRain
08-14-2006, 09:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
The interesting part is that most people think it's time for a new middle east, including most people on this forum. But how that 'new middle east' should look is somewhat different, as in liberal democracy vs. Islamic state. All seem to agree though that it's time to get rid of dicatators.
Im all for power to the people, but lets not forget Sadam was put into power by America in Iraq and they took him out when he turned him back on them. We can see a similiar scenario in Iraq now, its the Shia's vs the Sunni's where before it was Sunni vs Shia. Sadam clearly new nothing about Islam and was just abusing Islam for support from Muslims of similiar ignorance. I am pretty confident in the knowledge that America had a say in who leads Iraq more to their benefit then to that of the people of Iraq. Maybe we will have similiar occurences in Mid east. Who knows :?

We saw what happened when a leadership was chosen by the people of Palestine, because they CHOSE hamas they was boycoted etc.

north_malaysian
08-14-2006, 09:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
"its time for a new Mid east", It means eliminate the nations that oppose zionist state, nations like lebanon,syria,iran and ect...
NEW MIDDLE EAST....

1) Everybody started drinking coke and pepsi rather than drinking mint tea or hard black coffee.

2) All women wears like Paris Hilton and bellydancing all day long...

3) Everybody go to mosque on Friday only...

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Annie
08-14-2006, 11:41 PM
salams
when power is given to evil people then wars will continue and innocent lives will be destroyed.

Joe98
08-15-2006, 01:28 AM
Im all for power to the people, but lets not forget Sadam was put into power by America

No, Saddam got into power by murdering his opponents. All of them Iraqis. July 16, 1979

Saddam got into power BEFORE the Iranians took over the US Embassy in Iran. November 4, 1979

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.