/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reason 4 Attacks On Muslims!

E'jaazi
08-12-2006, 08:05 AM
Shaykh Fowzaan advises the Muslim Ummah
Source: From: http://www.alfawzan.ws

Presented by Fatwa-Online

Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan says:

"At this present time (today), the Muslims are suffering from evil attacks from the overpowering enemy (forces) from all sides, from the war in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq, the war in Palestine, (and) the war in Lebanon. And that which we hear and read from our preachers (khateebs) and writers (journalists), all of it is condemnation of the actions of the enemies. And there is no doubt in (any of) these issues. However, are the disbelieving enemies affected by these raised voices? The disbelievers, from long ago, have wanted to wipe out Islaam from existence, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islaamic Monotheism) if they can}, [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 217].

But the issue is, what have the Muslims prepared in response to them and in preventing their attacks?

Indeed it is obligatory upon them, firstly, to: Look at their current state in terms of their religion and their adherence to it, for indeed that which has afflicted them is as a result of negligence in (practicing) their religion. And in a narration (it is said): ((If the one who knows Me is disobedient to Me, I will cause the one who does not know me to overpower him (in authority))). And what happened to the Banee Israaeel (Israelites) when they left their religion and caused mischief on the Earth, Allaah caused them to be overpowered (in authority) by the disbelieving Magians (fire worshippers) and:

{they entered the very innermost parts of your homes} as Allaah has mentioned at the beginning of Soorah al-Israa., Aayah 005].

And Allaah threatened them, that if they were to return (back) to their ways, then He will punish them. So it is imperative that we assess our current affairs and rectify that which is corrupt from our affairs with regard to the religion, for (certainly) the Sunnah of Allaah does not change. And Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah). But when Allaah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, and they will find besides Him no protector}, [Soorah ar-Ra'd, Aayah 11]

Secondly, it is (incumbent) upon us to prepare ourselves with that which we can confront our enemies with, as Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten thereby the enemy of Allaah and your enemy, and others besides them, whom you may not know, (but) whom Allaah does know}, [Soorah al-Anfaal, Aayah 60].

And that is by putting together (preparing) armies and (acquiring) suitable weapons and (thereby attaining) defensive strength/power.

Thirdly, the unification of the Muslims upon the (firm) belief of Tawheed and ruling in accordance with the Sharee'ah (of Allaah) and (firm) adherence to Islaam in all our affairs from (our) dealings and (good) manners and ruling by the Book of Allaah and commanding the good and forbidding the evil, and calling to (the Path of) Allaah upon (sound) knowledge, insight and sincerity.

Allaah (Ta'aala) says:

{And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur.aan), and be not divided among yourselves}, [Soorah Aal-'Imraan, Aayah 103] and He (Ta'aala) says:

{and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allaah is with those who are as-Saabiroon (the patient)}, [Soorah Al-Anfaal, Aayah 46]

So it is not possible to unite whilst there are differences in 'aqeedah and in (our) aims and goals, until the 'aqeedah is correct and the goals are one (namely) for the victory of the Truth and the raising of the Word of Allaah (above all else); If only the preachers and advisors in their speeches and advice would concentrate on these issues (just) as they are (concentrating on) criticizing the attacking enemy.

The evil aims of the enemy must be explained (exposed), and that the weakening of the Muslims and the grabbing of their wealth and possessions are not (the) only intended (aims), rather, on a major level it is intended to corrupt their 'aqeedah and (cause) their turning away from their religion until they have destroyed them to pieces.

And this is what I wished to warn about with regards to this catastrophe."
---
Masjid Tawheed was Sunnah
http://www.mtws.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
08-13-2006, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blackjubba
Reasons 4 Attacks on Muslims!

I can't see any reasons listed there....

Dawud_uk
08-13-2006, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
I can't see any reasons listed there....

he is explaining that the reason Allah has decided for the muslims to be attacked is that we ourselves have deviated the true straight path of islam.

he is saying we have become weak, we are following other ways than the way of Allah and therefore we are being punished for this.

so the problem is not just external enemies fighting the muslims, occupying their land and doing terrible things to us, but also within ourselves as if we purified out hearts and followed the deen (way of life) of Allah more completely then Allah would reward us with victory.

it is in quite complicated arabic terms, but does this break it down enough for you?

Daw'ud

i_m_tipu
08-13-2006, 08:37 AM
:sl: bro
lol well said

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joe98
08-13-2006, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
does this break it down enough for you?
It does!

If only there were more Athiests in this world.................

Dawud_uk
08-13-2006, 08:54 AM
It does!

If only there were more Athiests in this world.................

one less here buddy, was raised atheist but saw the true path for humanity, dont close your eyes to the truth because you have found falsehood in most religions.

study the sources objectively and if you find them to be true then follow it,

can i ask if you have ever actually read the Quran?

Daw'ud

Joe98
08-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Praise to Allah the wise!

We (hast) tried (to) .....

Allah is mighty!

but got (lost) in the first...............

Allah is the peacemaker!

(chapter).

Please provide a link to a version written 21st century english with no "Praise to Allah" and no brackets () and I'll try again.

As soon as I find a part praising Allah or a word from Shakespeare I shall stop reading.

muslimah19
08-13-2006, 11:06 AM
joe?? The quran will repeatedly say the words 'praise be to allah'. That is the very core of our existance, to worship allah. Worship a creator comes with almost every creator, and ofcourse one shud be glorifyin their lord. As for finidind a translated version without brackets, well ofcourse there are going to be a few here and there.

Joe may i ask wat is holding u bak? I have across many people hu have actually studied the quran simply to find errors in and to attack us with so called contradictions. Okay im not going to hate them for that, because at least it makes us muslims aware of what is confusing the everyone else, so we can maybe clarify thing for them.

You seem to be an intelligent person, got through quite a bit of eduction wat not. You have probably come accross many situations in which u have had to read commentry. What is stoppin u now? I wont say u are afraid, because the truth has hit many people, but they just refuse to acknowledge it.

Thats all for now anyways

peace

muslimah19
08-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Worship a creator comes with almost every creator

ok that was a mistake

was meant to be worshipping a creator comes with almost every religion

there were quite a few errors, il be more careful next time
apologies

KAding
08-13-2006, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
he is explaining that the reason Allah has decided for the muslims to be attacked is that we ourselves have deviated the true straight path of islam.
Oh boy, this is all so confusing :(. Why would he punish Muslims in this lifetime and not non-Muslims?

wilberhum
08-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Reason 4 Attacks On Muslims
?
Retaliation.

Zulkiflim
08-13-2006, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
?
Retaliation.
Salaam,

retaliation mena to do somthing back..
To redress an injuryt

what was done ,,can you tell me?

And if retaliation is alright,i would say that the Menazes family,the brazillin that was shot 8 times close range,,have the right to capture all the police officer in the case and shoot them 8 times back..

Retaliation ...

And for the Muslim borther that was shot during the house raid,,he should have the right to shoot each and every police officer and person who authorised the raid..

that is retaliation...

Dawud_uk
08-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Praise to Allah the wise!

We (hast) tried (to) .....

Allah is mighty!

but got (lost) in the first...............

Allah is the peacemaker!

(chapter).

Please provide a link to a version written 21st century english with no "Praise to Allah" and no brackets () and I'll try again.

As soon as I find a part praising Allah or a word from Shakespeare I shall stop reading.

lol,

seems somewhat amusing to find you here then?

Geronimo
08-14-2006, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

retaliation mena to do somthing back..
To redress an injuryt

what was done ,,can you tell me?

And if retaliation is alright,i would say that the Menazes family,the brazillin that was shot 8 times close range,,have the right to capture all the police officer in the case and shoot them 8 times back..

Retaliation ...

And for the Muslim borther that was shot during the house raid,,he should have the right to shoot each and every police officer and person who authorised the raid..

that is retaliation...
9/11, 7/7, madrid bombing, Olympic killings in Munich, every war against Israel since 1947, the bombing of barracks in beruit, the taking over of the embassy in Iran, The Armenian massacre, Pan Am flight 103, UTA flight 772, bombing of embassies in Africa, The first bombing of the twin towers in 93, the Passover Massacre, the Beslan school siege, the Moscow theatre seige, the Bali bombing, the attack on the Indian Parliament, the second Bali bombing on October 1, 2005; and the Mumbai Local Trains Bombing on 11th July. I can keep going if you like.

sameer
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Oh boy, this is all so confusing :(. Why would he punish Muslims in this lifetime and not non-Muslims?
Here are some possible reasons.

1. Because punishment here in this life time can also be taken as a test to see if u will lose faith in Allah. By not losing faith u gain reward in the hereafter. Also it can be a test to see how u react towards other muslims who are facing various trials. So while the hardship may not be on me and it may be on someone else, it can still be a test for me to see how i will react to helping, praying, charity etc. for others.

2. punishment in this world is a lot easier than being punished in the fire of hell, so therefore it is a form of mercy.

3. Maybe there are hypocrites (who claim to be muslim) who are being punished in this world and will be in the hear after.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.