/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer for you

kormath
08-13-2006, 12:56 PM
This the prayer which I am very like. So, I recommend to all of you.

ربنا آتنا فى الدنيا حسنة وفى الآخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النار

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
08-13-2006, 12:58 PM
shukran for da prayer...

erm is it possible to make da arabic font bigger? and translate it in english inshalah?:)

hope u dnt mind.....

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-13-2006, 01:07 PM
plz translate it..:D i dnt understand arabic..

kormath
08-13-2006, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
shukran for da prayer...

erm is it possible to make da arabic font bigger? and translate it in english inshalah?:)

hope u dnt mind.....
:sl:
Sorry, Let me give you the large arabic font with translation. Pls pray for me.

رَبٌَنا آتِنا فى الدٌُنْيا حَسَنَةُ وَفِى الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةَ وَقِنا عَذَاب النٌار

And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Ameen.. :)

Helena
08-13-2006, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
:sl:
Sorry, Let me give you the large arabic font with translation. Pls pray for me.

رَبٌَنا آتِنا فى الدٌُنْيا حَسَنَةُ وَفِى الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةَ وَقِنا عَذَاب النٌار

And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"
no need for apologising...shukran for making da font bigger and translating it...shukran.....

kormath
08-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Shukran sister Haji_Helena

Camomilla
02-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Thanx very much! Oh and nice post!
Wassalaam!

hibah786
03-17-2007, 08:07 AM
May Allah grant us good in this dunya and good and the hearafter and protect us all from the torment of hell. Ameen.

vpb
03-17-2007, 08:10 AM
does anyone knows how to write in arabic the dua which is :
"Allahum-me ente rabbi la ilahe illa ente, halakteni, we ana abduke................"

bc the Prophet saws said for this dua that is the king of the duas , and whoever says it in mornings and afternoons dhikr, with true intention, and he dies, he goes to Heaven. from what I know with the sunnah it's to say this dua before Asr prayer, and after Fajr prayer(the fardh ones).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.