/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The 7 Dangerous Acts

Abdul-Raouf
08-13-2006, 04:04 PM
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW
AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL

Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

FINALLY DONT JUST KEEP THIS MESSAGE...
PLEASE FORWARD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. LET THEM BE AWARE!! !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
08-13-2006, 04:11 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Hmmmm...good tips :thumbs_up

Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
I eat fruits straight after a meal I don't get bloated :? :X

How about if you eat fruits with a meal ..like say bananas with rice.... :)

umm-sulaim
08-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
wow, ok i don't drink tea but we heard the opposite, if you drink (dark) tea after lunch, it digests the food.
thanks for the info didn't know that!

How about if you eat fruits with a meal ..like say bananas with rice....
LOol don't get me started......

wassalaam

syilla
08-14-2006, 04:00 PM
they say its better to eat fruits before every meal...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SophiaCroft
08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I didn't know walking after meal is bad. Thanks for the great Info.

MH-UK
08-15-2006, 03:37 PM
Jazak'Allah for this

Danah
03-29-2008, 06:51 PM
I read this somewhere and would like to share you

1. Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

2. Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

3. Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

4. Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

5. Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

6. Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

7. Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

Good health for all of you :)

Periwinkle18
03-29-2008, 06:57 PM
JazakAllah for sharing, i sometimes eat fruit immediately after taking a meal i'lltry to not eat it immediately.

Danah
03-29-2008, 07:40 PM
the same here. the best time to eat fruits for me is after meal. I will try to change this bad habit

Ali.
03-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Are you sure these facts are 100% true? No offense but I think some of them are false.

Source, please? :)

Danah
03-30-2008, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
Are you sure these facts are 100% true? No offense but I think some of them are false.

Source, please? :)
I took it from other forum and I saw it posted in many other websites:

http://archie.lipsmusic.net/archives...-after-a-meal/

http://www.248am.com/mark/interestin...-after-a-meal/

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u...8;t=000968;p=1

http://www.kimanis.com/2006/08/7-thi...fter-meal.html

http://serena-yeoh.blogspot.com/2004...fterameal.html

Ali.
03-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Hmm, OK. Thanks, sis :thumbs_up

Dr.Trax
03-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Interesting thread sister!
Jazakallahkhair for this!

Souljette
03-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Woww i didn't knowww...i eat fruit rite after too...ok nowww i hv to stop ..eat food earlier i gues loll

waji
03-30-2008, 06:11 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
I read this somewhere and would like to share you
1. Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
2. Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
3. Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
4. Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
5. Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
6. Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
7. Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
Good health for all of you :)
Thanks for sharing
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.