/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Son killed by Hezbollah Rockets

ManchesterFolk
08-13-2006, 05:11 PM
The barrage of Katyushas continued Thursday with reports of at least 165 rockets landing in cities and towns throughout northern Israel.

Late in the afternoon, a barrage hit the Haifa Bay area, lightly wounding two people and sending several others into shock. Rockets landed in the Ma'alot region as well, damaging a factory. Shortly afterward, rockets struck Acre; no one was wounded.

Earlier, one rocket scored a direct hit on a home in the village of Dir el-Asad, near Karmiel, killing a young mother, Mariam ***adi, 26, and Fathi ***adi, her five-year-old son. The child was initially critically injured, but later died of his wounds.

After his son's death, ***adi's father decided to donate Fathi's corneas to children with vision problems.

With the death toll from rocket attacks increasing among Israeli-Arabs and Israeli-Jews alike, the panic which has gripped the north has unified its residents with a deadly realization.

"The situation is very bad," says one Dir el-Asad resident who witnessed the attack, "with citizens continuing to be killed. We are all afraid, Jews and Arabs. Rockets don't differentiate between ethnicities."

Two more people were wounded, one seriously and one lightly, while 38 others were treated for shock in the village.

Rockets also struck Nahariya, Safed, and the Golan Heights.

At least 160 rockets rained down on northern Israel on Wednesday, with over 80 striking the region of Kiryat Shmona, causing no injuries but inflicting heavy damage. One person was wounded and several were suffering from shock after a rocket barrage hit Safed on Wednesday afternoon.

[CONTENT REMOVED]
Mother and Son killed by Hezbollah

source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lavikor201
08-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Very sad.

Its terrible what this conflict has brought.

azim
08-13-2006, 10:14 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

Every human life lost is terrible, one life lost is something people should dwell over.

Although, keep in mind that if every attack that killed a mother and son in Lebanon was reported seperately, then there would be scores of news articles on the subject.

Over 1000 people, mostly civlians have been killed in Lebanon.

(source: http://www.democracynow.org/article..../08/07/1436223)

To post each on their lives lost would take days.

Is the life of the mother and son in Israel worth more than the life of a mother and son in Lebanon.

جوري
08-14-2006, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim

Is the life of the mother and son in Israel worth more than the life of a mother and son in Lebanon.
Apparently so.... they are asking for donations now to some Jewish fund... so they can purchase more American rockets and kill more Muslims......that is the norm.. .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zulkiflim
08-14-2006, 02:01 AM
Salaam,

as always the kafirs are telling us to stop the bombing while they continue it ..

And they say we are worng fro defending ourselves..

And some muslim hyprocrites seem to agree with this assesment.
Inshallah all shall recevie their due...

جوري
08-14-2006, 02:16 AM
I was just watching the news... they show the poor Israelis running in horror... a little tiny footnote of how they are retaliating... you see Lebanon burning from the distance but of course none of the casualties are shown... naturally they don't count.... 9-1 casualties lebanon/Israel ... the lebanese side most are civilians ...children no less... Qana massacre forgotten ....all in the name of war against terrorism...ironically from the same terrorists (Haganah, the Irgun and Stern Gang) or their progeny, that bombed King David Hotel and the good will ambassadors that were sent to help them...I feel that the earth itself is disgusted with the injustice.... but, there will be a day of reckoning

guyabano
08-14-2006, 06:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Asalaamu alaykum.

Every human life lost is terrible, one life lost is something people should dwell over.

Although, keep in mind that if every attack that killed a mother and son in Lebanon was reported seperately, then there would be scores of news articles on the subject.

Over 1000 people, mostly civlians have been killed in Lebanon.

(source: http://www.democracynow.org/article..../08/07/1436223)

To post each on their lives lost would take days.

No, a life is not more worth of a jew family than a muslim family. But let me see...., a topic, where it is about a jewish mother and her son who have been killed, but instead of just showing sympathy, you turn it again in a topic of lebanese victims. And plus, I thought, muslims don't want Democracy, but yet, you provide us links from "democracynow"

azim
08-14-2006, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
No, a life is not more worth of a jew family than a muslim family.
True. I'm glad you hold that view.
But let me see...., a topic, where it is about a jewish mother and her son who have been killed, but instead of just showing sympathy, you turn it again in a topic of lebanese victims.
I did show my sympathy and I do feel sympathy, however to appeal with the 'mother and son' link and to pick out two deaths out of a war that has caused thousands is something quite commonly known as propaganda. It is very common in Israeli news, before this couple they mentioned a grandmother and grandson, whereas the Lebenese deaths are numbers, Israeli deaths are family members, names, relationships. Sadly the price of a persons life is often judged by the media, I'm simply trying to remind people to view every life lost as tragic.

And plus, I thought, muslims don't want Democracy, but yet, you provide us links from "democracynow"
Democracy is a huge title with lots of meanings - and Muslims are huge nation with lots of opinions. You made two huge generalisation in that point.

Moving on though, it doesn't matter what the source of the information is - its still valid and true.

Ever heard of ad hominem: -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Salam.

afriend
08-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Isn't the ceasefire in action yet?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.