/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Members can burn flags

north_malaysian
08-14-2006, 05:22 AM
ALOR STAR: UMNO (United Malay National Organization) Youth has been given the green light to its members to burn Israeli flags to reflect public anger over the senseless killing of civillians in Lebanon and Palestine.

Its chief, Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein, said the movement would also not stop members from burning US and British flags.

"UMNO Youth will create a tsunami wave of protest to force the mighty powers to bow to demand for peace."
"Burn as many flags as you (Youth members) want," he said when opening the Alor Star UMNO Youth delegates' conference last Saturday night.

Hishammuddin said UMNO Youth members had no option but to burn flags to reflect their anger, as other forms of protest fell on deaf ears.

"It's not our culture to burn flags and effigies. But we understand now why some people are willing to die fighting after their lands are seized and families killed," he added.

Source: The Star, 14.08.2006, page N6.

P/S: Why when oppositions did these, UMNO sent riot police. But now they're given 'green light' to do this? :rollseyes

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-14-2006, 04:03 PM
it only create environment hazard

Muezzin
08-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but who/what is UMNO? Is the United Malay National Organisation some sort of right-wing group, similar to the BNP in Britain?

afriend
08-14-2006, 05:08 PM
lol google it ;)

Anyways, someone might get their clothes on fire....:rollseyes....

Burning flags and drawing over Bush's face isn't going to change anything......just an increase of hatred by atleast 40%

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Forgive my ignorance, but who/what is UMNO? Is the United Malay National Organisation some sort of right-wing group, similar to the BNP in Britain?
UMNO is the ruling party in Malaysia. They're nationalists.

ManchesterFolk
08-15-2006, 03:29 AM
In the process I am sure they will buy many israeli flags and help the Zionists who produce and get rich off muslims who buy them all.

lol.

Very smart people.

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
In the process I am sure they will buy many israeli flags and help the Zionists who produce and get rich off muslims who buy them all.

lol.

Very smart people.
We have flag factories nationwide and we are able to produce ISraeli flags - just to be burned ... actually the factory owners ... would be rich... and they're not Zionists....

Dahir
08-15-2006, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk

lol.

Very smart people.
:D ;)

ManchesterFolk
08-15-2006, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
We have flag factories nationwide and we are able to produce ISraeli flags - just to be burned ... actually the factory owners ... would be rich... and they're not Zionists....
Thats not what I read...

I wonder how a Zionist made his millions if his buissness of selling israeli flags to arabs was false?

I guess the Zionist Millionaire who completly took advantage of Radicals stupidity was a liar... right... he must have made millions doing something else, even though there is proof that idiots in the Arab world bought his flags and made the zionist cause richer because they did not research the mans company.

Idiots.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.