/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Transvestites nabbed after robbing man

north_malaysian
08-14-2006, 05:36 AM
KUALA LUMPUR: He didn'y want their sexual services and this angered two transvestites, who robbed him.

The two didn't get far in their women's clothes and high heels and were nabbed by policemen.

The 30-year-old man was walking along Lorong Haji Taib 1 at 11.50pm on Saturday when the two transvestites, aged 25 and 29 approached him.

Dang Wangi OCPD Asst Comm Kamal Pasha Jamal said the transvestites offered their services but the man wasn't interested in having sex.

"On hearing this the transvestites, who were very sweet and gentle at first, turned violent," he said.

The man screamed for help, which alerted policemen who were on their crime prevention rounds under the Ops Zero Crime Zone Programme.

"The transvestites tried to flee, but they did not get far.

"Initial investigations revealed that the suspects had previous criminal records, including arrests for robbery," said ACP Kamal Pasha.

Source: The Star, 14.08.2006, page N26.

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
08-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Obviously the newest form of 'Islamic Terror'.

:p

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 02:53 AM
There about 10,000 transverstites in Malaysia. 70% are Muslims..

SirZubair
08-15-2006, 03:00 AM
golly gosh.. :ooh:
.. good thing im going to india to find a wife, and not malaysia..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
golly gosh.. :ooh:
.. good thing im going to india to find a wife, and not malaysia..
I've heard that there is a 'case' where the husband found out that the 'wife' is a male in their first night - i dont know whether it's a rumours or urban legend? :uuh:

Abdul Fattah
08-15-2006, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Oh my? Is this for real? Where you get the number from? What do you think is the cause of this? I mean that's a very high number compared to other places, isn't it?

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by steve
Oh my? Is this for real? Where you get the number from? What do you think is the cause of this? I mean that's a very high number compared to other places, isn't it?
Last year, it's been told by a minister in the Parliament.

High number? :p

Thailand and Philippines have hundreds of thousands if not millions of transvestites... and both countries are our closest neighbours.....of course it'll have impact on Malaysia too. I think Malaysia might be having the highest numbers of gays among all Muslim nations.....

Woodrow
08-15-2006, 07:33 AM
Isn't there about 70% Muslims in the General Population? I am guessing that whoever calculated those numbers is assuming the same ratio of Muslim-NonMuslim will hold true for the demographics of transvestites. That may or may not be true and can not be proven until the background of every transvestite is known,

syilla
08-15-2006, 07:45 AM
70% out of the malay guy... i don't think muslims....

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Isn't there about 70% Muslims in the General Population? I am guessing that whoever calculated those numbers is assuming the same ratio of Muslim-NonMuslim will hold true for the demographics of transvestites. That may or may not be true and can not be proven until the background of every transvestite is known,
Last census, in 2000 60.4% of the population are Muslims.

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 09:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
70% out of the malay guy... i don't think muslims....
Somewhere in 2000 or 2001 I read MAstika, the topics about transexuals and transvetites (with fake breasts and female sexual part). All interviewed are Malays....

Do you realised Syilla, that too many 'softies' around.... especially in entertainment world?

syilla
08-15-2006, 10:10 AM
not just the softies...there is also gay that 'hardies'...i mean strong, macho and handsome too...

and they usually admitted being a gay...started during their teenagers. And nobody know about them....only their closest friends...

if you realised that...some of marriages...went for a divorce...because of this 'macho guy'. They don't realise that their husband is gay...until they caught red handed....

InToTheRain
08-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Thats some sick stats man, I don't consider them as muslims coz in Shariah wouldn't they have been thrown off a cliff while being stoned?

Btw, Out of curiosity Did any of these transies approach you? LOL...or mb I shouldn't be Laughing :ooh:

rizwana87
08-15-2006, 10:57 AM
I've heard that there is a 'case' where the husband found out that the 'wife' is a male in their first night - i dont know whether it's a rumours or urban legend?
wouldnt tht be a nasty surprise!!! you probably wouldnt want to get married again!

sameer
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
hmm hope they were beaten by the cops........I know for sure they would have been beaten here...but then again.....some cops beat u for anything here once ure arrested.

KAding
08-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Leave those poor transvestites alone! What have they ever done to you?

sameer
08-15-2006, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Leave those poor transvestites alone! What have they ever done to you?
they robbed a man, not to mention deciet, fraud, indecency, assault etc.

KAding
08-15-2006, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
they robbed a man, not to mention deciet, fraud, indecency, assault etc.
Oh right, lol. I thought we were talking about transvestites in general now, who can really only be charged with indecency. If they are truely being indecent that is.

Dawud_uk
08-15-2006, 04:39 PM

assalaamu alaykum,

shows how far from islam malaysia is then when it allows this to happen, may Allah guide your nation and bring it back to following islam.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 04:19 AM
if you realised that...some of marriages...went for a divorce...because of this 'macho guy'. They don't realise that their husband is gay...until they caught red handed....
Many gay husbands have children .... but still wanna have sex with other guys...

If you want to observe these all, every night (the best time is during Saturday nights, or New Years Eve), you should have a look at these places:

1) Lorong Haji Taib - red light area. Full of transvestites.
2) Bukit Bintang - 'Blue Boys' discotheque. Gay disco.
3) Jurassic Park (the road between KWSP and Dayabumi) - many young boys selling their body here...
4) Taman Tasik Permaisuri - the biggest crowds of gays I've ever seen...

I had a friend who confesses as a gay, and he brought us to observe these places. I was really hiding inside the car while watching these places :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

Dahir
08-17-2006, 04:30 AM
At first I really didn't want to post on this thread, with that title, but I had to:

3) Jurassic Park (the road between KWSP and Dayabumi) - many young boys selling their body here...
:X Firstly, even here in the "liberal north" we don't have a gay district, honestly, we only have one gay bar in all of the city, and there are 20 transvestites in the entire city I live in, and population is fairly high.

I think Malaysia has let itself become a home to those types of people.

I smell reform! :rollseyes

syilla
08-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Many gay husbands have children .... but still wanna have sex with other guys...

If you want to observe these all, every night (the best time is during Saturday nights, or New Years Eve), you should have a look at these places:

I had a friend who confesses as a gay, and he brought us to observe these places. I was really hiding inside the car while watching these places :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:
lol...

Allah please protect nm from being influenced by his gay friend...

please don't ever get influence...or not you'll make me puke the whole day...+o(

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 05:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
At first I really didn't want to post on this thread, with that title, but I had to:

:X Firstly, even here in the "liberal north" we don't have a gay district, honestly, we only have one gay bar in all of the city, and there are 20 transvestites in the entire city I live in, and population is fairly high.

Try having Thailand and Phillippines as your neighbours ....

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 06:02 AM
lol...

Allah please protect nm from being influenced by his gay friend...

please don't ever get influence...or not you'll make me puke the whole day...+o(
I NEVER had sex with any MAN!!!!!!

And that was when I was in 'my campus' years.....not now....where I have friends who are gays, softies, islamists, apostates, atheists, nationalists, racists, liberals, PCGamers, ..... and lots more .... because I'm curious of their lifestyles.

syilla
08-17-2006, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir

lol...don't take nm post seriously...

now the police are taking care of this places...

not really a district...they just come out in the middle of night...when the police are not around...

north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 08:26 AM
...when the police are not around...
or the police 'being paid $$$$' for not being around....:giggling: :giggling:

sameer
08-17-2006, 12:22 PM
... because I'm curious of their lifestyles.
hmm curious u say???? :X +o( ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.