/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are they real??

Ibn Syed
06-04-2005, 01:36 AM
:sl:
I dunno if this is the right section for this but I got a question. Make that 2. You know that stuff in Turkey that they say is the tooth, hair and swords of the prophet, Is that stuff really his? And Is the lineage of the prophet still going or what?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HumbleServant
06-04-2005, 06:56 PM
ive always wondered that too :confused: ive heard the sword etc are true, but i dont really wonder too much about the hair n tooth etc, becoz allah knows best, n theres no point in wondering about that wich may lead u to sin nauzubillah, although it is something that we may really want to know!

but all the 'hair' n teeth they carry around with them in marches in pakistan for example are all fake, thats a fact. :sister: allah knows best

Ibn Syed
06-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes, Allah knows best. But does anyone else know anything about that?

Ibn Syed
06-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Anyone else know? I'm dying for answers here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ukhti_TM
06-04-2005, 10:06 PM

didnt even know they were in turkey. sorry cant help dont know the answer

*charisma*
06-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

hmm.. ozzy said to me once that he seen the hair of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and it was growing right before his eyes i dunno i sorta didnt believe him lol..but khair inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Ibn Syed
06-05-2005, 07:34 PM
No answers?

Brother_Mujahid
06-05-2005, 08:11 PM
even if they were to be real who cares, its not going to be your free key to jannah if you see it.

another point is theres various masjids, and museums which claim to have the hair and whatever else of the pfophet (saw) i think its strange that so many places can claim they have these remnants.

And my last point is having these 'relics' be they of the prophet or some other pious person and displaying them, is a practice of the christians who say they are blessed and other wacky stuff when they see/touch it.

I personally would have my doubts as to whether the it is true.

wasalam :shade:

Ibn Syed
06-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Good point brother. I don't really beleive that the tooth and hair are real. Allah knows best.

Samee
10-15-2005, 04:35 PM

I read in "The Majlis" once that the ideal muslim should neither refute or agree with these claims. It doesn't benefit him in anyway to research about it either.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-15-2005, 04:37 PM

The lineage of the Prophet is definetly still going. Im not sure if its out in the open or not. But because the Mahdi will be from the lineage of the Prophet through his daughter Fatima r.a. it can be inferred that the lineage is still going. Allahu Alam.

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 11:12 AM
salam
simple answer
allahu alam
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.