/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ziopedia??

TheRightPathI
08-15-2006, 06:44 AM
Assalmu alikum everyone. I just wanted to ask a question. Does anyone know of this website= www.ziopedia.org and is it a legit website of truthful information?? Also what about this Article can anyone verify if this article from the site is truthful or not?? http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/1170/1/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 09:26 AM
I thought it's pro-Zionists, but when browsing through the website ... I was :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

TheRightPathI
08-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Well yeah, it's really anti-zionist but I was wondering if any of it is true. I mean, it seems on that website they are depicting U.S. and Israel as the aggressors and the evil doers themselves.

QuranStudy
08-16-2006, 01:19 AM
This site rocks.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
08-16-2006, 07:24 AM
cool :)

TheRightPathI
08-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Assalmu alikum everyone here is another good excerpt, Do You Believe in Coincidence?

The just-announced plot by Muslims to blow up "a great many" airliners in flight from London to America using two-part liquid bombs, including the arrest of one of them, allegedly with the makings in a carry-on bag, happens at a very convenient time, indeed. Convenient for Bush, Blair and Olmert, in fact.

It must be just coincidence that the Bush/Blair poll drop due to the Iraqi fiasco suddenly accelerated into a freefall because of Israel's US-backed and -financed genocidal campaign against Lebanon and Palestine.

Also coincidental: both "leaders" were on vacation at the time and saw no need to rush back to the office to deal with this latest "event."

Another coincidence: One day prior to the latest "terrorist" announcement, pro-war Jewish Neocon (but I repeat myself) Joe Lieberman unexpectedly lost an important primary election to a nobody in an early demonstration of just how the public intends to deal with all pro-war elected officials in the upcoming November congressional election.

Just last week, for the first time, facts disputing the official 9/11 story were broadcast nationally, again and again, in the form of a taped, two-hour panel discussion on C-SPAN. This was a momentous event that garnered a good deal of attention - much more than C-SPAN anticipated, which is why it rebroadcast the program a total of five times during the week, prompting increased discussion in many quarters throughout America. Just coincidence, of course, that such a program got such attention just prior to unveiling of the "liquid bomber" plot.

Nor is C-SPAN the only one suddenly to be disclosing what really happened during 9/11. The official cover-up story about 9/11 fast is unraveling. America's largest church, the Presbyterian Church, just published a book discussing governmental responsibility for 9/11. Yesterday, former CIA official Bill Christison went public with the allegation that "significant parts of the 'official story' put out by the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission are false." The timing of all this is just coincidental, of course.

In another coincidence, it has become clear that Israel's genocidal campaign in Lebanon went nowhere beyond the massive killing of women and children and destruction of Lebanon's infrastructure. Many outside America's government and its controlled media now are saying that Israel lost this battle, among them a great many Israelis.

After all, it is undisputed that 1500 Hezbollah members fought to a standstill tens of thousands of Israeli soldiers, all of them outfitted with the very best equipment and armaments that American money can buy - including tanks, fighter jets and guided missiles, not to mention white phosphorous and napalm bombs. Quickly shipped by America and used by Israel in the last hours of fighting before the UN-sponsored cease fire: cluster bombs, which inflict maximum casualties and gruesome injuries when dropped amongst crowds. Ask yourself why America and Israel felt the need, not only to step up the campaign in the fashion that Israel did, once the impending cease fire was announced, but also increase the severity of the carnage thereby being wrought.

What seems lost in all the hoo-ha is the fact that Hezbollah had no part in formulating the cease fire that just took place. No signatures, no withdrawal, no retreat, no surrender, no laying down of arms. Israel needed time to lick its wounds and reformulate strategy because its much-vaunted military unexpectedly ran into a meat grinder. Suddenly, all of the Middle East realizes that Israel is not the undefeatable enemy that so many have thought. You can bet that Israel realizes the fix into which it now has gotten itself.

Israel desperately needed a distraction, not to mention more provocation to get its cannon fodder (your children and mine) in line to finish the fight Israel once again has picked, yet cannot finish by itself. Problem is, both Iraq and Afghanistan now have proven America incapable of finishing this sort of fight, either.

Coincidental, as well: Prime Minister Ehud "Comb-Over" Olmert last week replaced the Israeli commanding general responsible for the Lebanese fiasco, who simply fought Israel's last war, as generals are wont to do. Now Israel quickly needs to figure out how to fight this sort of decentralized and seemingly leaderless but coordinated enemy.

Any bets on how long before the fighting starts again? Odds are that the cease fire doesn't last a month and perhaps not even a week. Arabs soon will figure out that they should press the advantage gained in southern Lebanon, while the Israelis still are disorganized and shuffling generals and, possibly, leaders ... in other words, "Comb-Over" Olmert almost certainly now is on the bubble in Israel, just like all of America's incumbent congressmen. If the Arabs don't start things up again, you can count on Israel to create another deception like the alleged "kidnapping" of its soldiers (they were on Lebanese territory when captured) to justify resumption of its eradication of Arabs - just as soon as Israel figures out how to beat them, that is.

I'll bet it simply is coincidence, too, that the worldwide outcry against Israel reached fever pitch just prior to the current "terror plot." The "liquid bombers" conveniently draw attention away from what obviously is just a lull in a battle in progress. For those disappointed that WWIII apparently has not yet begun in earnest, relax. This is the way that wars are fought when the aggressor starts off by losing battles.

Tell me, do you really believe in coincidence?
FULL ARTICLE HERE http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/1221/1/

Najiullah
08-19-2006, 09:04 AM
cool bro therightpath :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.