View Full Version : Albanian

north_malaysian
08-15-2006, 09:29 AM
anyone knows Albanian here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AzizMostafa
08-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Dear Friends,
In the hope of presenting Bilingual Flowers, I am looking forward to translating the answers to the K-sample here:
http://www.crauswords.com/flowers/WFlowers.htm
into the language of this thread.
Many Thanks in Anticipation

vpb
03-19-2007, 10:19 PM
anyone knows Albanian here?
I do :)

Al-Zaara
04-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Asselamu aleykum,

Me too. :D Wanna learn to say something, brother?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
04-02-2007, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Me too. :D Wanna learn to say something, brother?
popo more :D

:w:

Al-Zaara
04-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Hahahahha... Aww man, I seriously am laughing my head off now, thanks bukuroshe (beauty, female)!! :D :D

piXie
04-02-2007, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Hahahahha... Aww man, I seriously am laughing my head off now, thanks bukuroshe (beauty, female)!!
:sl:

lol how do u actually pronounce tht ?

buck - er - Oh - she ?

yea ? :p

Umm Yoosuf
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
:sl:

I got couple of Albanian but I didn't know they were Albanian.

How do you say how are you?

north_malaysian
04-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Teach us the pronounciation (on how to read Albanian) and some phrases pleeeeeeease!!!!!

And are the Tosk and Gheg dialects very different?

Al-Zaara
04-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Asselamu aleykum wa rahmetallahu wa barakthu,

format_quote Originally Posted by piXie

lol how do u actually pronounce tht ?

Bukuroshe = Bu; the u is pronounced like 'oo' in 'foot', or like 'u' in 'put'.

ku; same here for the u, k normal like in English. ro= 'r' in round the 'o' is like the o in 'ornament' or 'top'. she= 'she' like in 'sh'e, 'e' like 'tell'.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah

Qysh je (ti)? How.are.(you).

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Teach us the pronounciation (on how to read Albanian) and some phrases pleeeeeeease!!!!!

The Alphabet:

a, b, c, ç, d, dh, e, ë, f, g, gj, h, i, j, k, l, ll, m, n, nj, o, p, q, r, rr, s, sh, t, th, u, v, x, xh, y, z, zh.

b, d, f, g, h, k, l, m, n, p, r, s, t, v, z ... are all pronounced the same in English.

'g' is always pronounced like 'g' in 'great' or 'God'.

dh sounds like 'th' in the English word 'that'.

gj like 'j' in 'joy'

nj sounds like 'n' in 'new', or like the Spanish 'ñ'.[/b]

ll is like the English 'll' in 'allow'.

th is like the English 'th' in 'think'.

xh is like the English 'j' in 'joy'

zh is pronounced like French 'j' or like the English 's' in 'measure'.

ç sounds like 'ch' in 'child'. (this letter I myself usually write like a q in MSN)

ë sounds like 'u' in 'nurse' or in 'purse'. When in the end of a word, usually ignore it.

c sounds the same as 'ts'.

j like 'y' in 'yellow' (just like German 'j').

q is similar to 'gj' in that it is a palatal sound (it is pronounced with the tongue touching the palate). It sounds like a merger of Albanian sounds 't' and 'j' (see above). You can pronounce it like 'ç'.

x vowel sounds the same as 'dz' (merged in one). This sound is not found in English. Italian speakers will recognize that this sound is similar to their 'z' in 'azzurri'.

y is a vowel in Albanian. It is like French 'u' or German 'ü'. To pronounce it say 'ee' (as in sheep) and then round and pull forward your lips, sort of like whistling.

a is a vowel and is pronounced like 'a' in 'farm'.

e is a vowel and is pronounced like 'e' in 'tell'.

i ia a vowel and is pronounced like 'ee' in 'sheep', or like 'i' in 'hit'.

o is a vowel and is pronounced like 'o' in 'top'.

u is a vowel and is pronounced like 'oo' in 'foot', or like 'u' in 'put'.

More? Go: http://www.argjiro.net/albi/green/?b...0&subchapter=0

Now if you have any specific phrase requests, do state them here. I'm too lazy to come up with own ones. :p

Umm Yoosuf
04-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Jazakillahu Khayr.

How do you pronounce this :?

Qysh je (ti)? How.are.(you).

Al-Zaara
04-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Wa iyyaki.

Qysh= q like child... y like in the German ü, is the only way I can best explain it... sh like shield. Try this: say 'ee' (as in sheep) and then round and pull forward your lips, sort of like whistling. :p You will get a similiar sound.

The Albanian ç or q (alternatively) sound: http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/# click on German. You should come to a place like this: (look at the top of the page, the stronger coloured tabs are the ones you click)

The German ü or Albanian y sound: http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/# click on German. -> Next pic. (same site) (the stronger coloured tabs are were you're suppoused to click to get there)

Je= J like in yellow and e like in tell.

vpb
04-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Si jeni? (proper albanian)
Qysh je? (slang.)

And are the Tosk and Gheg dialects very different?
not very much. (I think)

Al-Zaara
04-21-2007, 09:03 PM
^^ True. That si is just like the Spanish si (=yes) to pronounce. :p

By the way, I dunno anything about those dialects, I think only Albanians from Albania can answer that (I myself am from Kosovo).

vpb
04-21-2007, 09:12 PM
we (from Kosovo) have the Gheg dialect also the north part of Albania , the south part of Albania have the Tosk dialect (if i'm correct). but still myself i don't have problems understanding what people that speak Tosk are saying. It's not difficult.

Al-Zaara
04-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Really? I've never seen a difference. Well, some talk very fast... But that's just me, not used to speak it with other people.

The Gheg dialect is better, brother north_malaysian. :p j/k

vpb
04-21-2007, 09:21 PM
Really? I've never seen a difference. Well, some talk very fast... But that's just me, not used to speak it with other people.
i think it's more of the different pronunciations , that makes them look like they are different.

(limenk = kanaqe ) haha

Al-Zaara
04-21-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
i think it's more of the different pronunciations , that makes them look like they are different.

(limenk = kanaqe ) haha
Yes, true.

Kanaqe e di, ama kurr nuk e kum ni kit fjal limenk... Qka d.m.th?
Po me doket se kuptova kit shaka (nese ke)... :exhausted

vpb
04-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Kanaqe e di, ama kurr nuk e kum ni kit fjal limenk... Qka d.m.th?
Po me doket se kuptova kit shaka (nese ke)...
phaj fjala limenk perdoret nkosove, pom doket osht fjal serbe, ama na gjeth thon p.sh "a po ma jep ni kokakoll ose fanta limenk, ose a ki limenka", dmth limenka ju kemi thon kanaqeve t'kokakolles, fantas ose sprajtit.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/1105224..._Cola_33cl.jpg

Al-Zaara
04-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Po a? Vallahi un kurr se kum perdor, bile kurr se kum ni as... Si fjala limonada a.. Nejse, tash e di. Flm

Ebu Abdullah
04-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Selamun alejkum
Paska dhe tjere shqiptare ketu. Bukur. Une jam nga Kosova. Lexoj shume ne kete forum por nuk jam aktiv. Anglishten nuk e shkruaj mire, ndonese dhe jam pakez pertac madje te shkruaj edhe ne shqip. :-[
Kalofshi mire. Selamun Alejkum

Al-Zaara
04-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Wa aleykum asselam,

Ah, mashaAllah, edhe ni shqiptar. :D Mire se erdhe, inshaAllah kalon mire ne kit forum.

A kupton mire Anglishten? Nese jo, mundesh me vet mu a vllaun vpb, me te ndimu inshaAllah.

AHMED_GUREY
04-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Vella,Shok dhe, e motër unë filloj mënyrë peace:D

vpb
04-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Selamun alejkum
Paska dhe tjere shqiptare ketu. Bukur. Une jam nga Kosova. Lexoj shume ne kete forum por nuk jam aktiv.
Selam alejkum,

mir se ki ardh, shum mir edhe ni shqiptar u bo :)

Anglishten nuk e shkruaj mire, ndonese dhe jam pakez pertac madje te shkruaj edhe ne shqip.
eii, po ta nin , shkruj , pak pak, se tu shkrujt avancohet shkrimi. sbon mu bo pertac. Shefqa (mesiguri e njeh) e ka zanat me thon "Qysh bahet kjo pun te muslimani !!" heheh :D

Vella,Shok dhe, e motër unë filloj mënyrë peace
can I see your passport please? :p

Al-Zaara, po tutna po bohen shum shqiptar ktu e pe marrin kit forum krejt n'dor :p se ka tshkon gjen shqiptar.

Al-Zaara
04-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Al-Zaara, po tutna po bohen shum shqiptar ktu e pe marrin kit forum krejt n'dor :p se ka tshkon gjen shqiptar.
Pse, keq ish kon a? :p Po valla, ka shkon e gjen naj shqiptar... Ejj, bota esht e jonja. :D

vpb
04-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Pse, keq ish kon a? Po valla, ka shkon e gjen naj shqiptar... Ejj, bota esht e jonja.
sikur me kon jahudi, hala pa shtet, edhe gjethka neper bot, pare po kemi sa dush, se shpijat po marohen si kpurdhat ne kosove :p lol

AHMED_GUREY
04-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Vella,Shok dhe, e motër unë filloj mënyrë peace
Selam alejkum,

can I see your passport please? :p
Lol so did i say it the right way? :D

vpb
05-01-2007, 04:22 AM
Lol so did i say it the right way?
it has some small grammatical errors, but I can easily understand what u wanted to say :).

shum bukur.

BleroX
05-04-2007, 10:31 PM
edhe un shqiptar jam :)
Assalamu alaykum.

vpb
05-04-2007, 10:42 PM
edhe un shqiptar jam
Assalamu alaykum.
Walaikum selam vlla,
mvjen mir qe edhe ni shqiptar ktu.
prej kahit je kshtu?

BleroX
05-05-2007, 01:36 PM
prej tetoves (maqedoni).

vpb
05-05-2007, 01:42 PM
prej tetoves (maqedoni).
elhamdulilah :)

Al-Zaara
05-05-2007, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BleroX
edhe un shqiptar jam :)
Assalamu alaykum.
Wa aleykum asselam,

Mire se erdhe. InshaAllah kalon mire ne kit forum. :)

Sunnih
05-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Selam aleikum te gjithe shqipetareve muslimane ne kete forum.

BleroX
05-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Wa alaykum salam :smile:

vpb
05-08-2007, 01:12 PM
selam alejkum ,

mir se vjen :)

Sunnih
05-09-2007, 10:11 PM
selam alejkum ,

mir se vjen :)
Wa aleikum selam wa rahmetullahi wa bereketuhu. Mire se u gjeta.

Al-Zaara
05-10-2007, 04:24 AM
^^ Haha. :D

vpb
05-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Se shpejti do ta marrim LI forumin ne dor dhe do ta formojm shtetin tone ktu, dhe ta shpallim pavarsi :p (sipas taktikes jahudive :p)

Al-Zaara
05-12-2007, 05:10 AM
^^ loq! Qe de. Pse jo? :p Jahudit e kan pas taktiken e fort... Edhe na mundemi me bo njajt.

vpb
05-12-2007, 09:03 AM
than ne lajme nje zyrtar i amerikes qe nfund qiti mujit pi jepet pavarsia kosoves. inshaAllah.

Al-Zaara
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Wow, inshaAllah. Ne cilin kanal televiziv e ki pa? RTK?

vpb
05-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Wow, inshaAllah. Ne cilin kanal televiziv e ki pa? RTK?
RTK ke mdoket. veq inshaAllah se shtyjn ma shum kit pavarsi.

AlbanianMuslims
08-26-2008, 12:54 AM
Me emër të Allahut, të Gjithëmëshirshmit, Mëshirëplotit!
Paqja qoftë me ju!
Të dashur në Islam,

Zëri i Pendës Islame ka pranuar kërkesa prej vëllezërve e motrave në Islam, të cilët nuk e zotërojnë mirë gjuhën shqipe, po edhe prej jo shqipfolësve muslimanë, të cilëve u janë komunikuar këto artikuj, që shkrimet të përkthehen edhe në gjuhën angleze, pasi këtë gjuhë e zotërojnë pjesa dërmuese e muslimanëve.

Prandaj, ju lutemi, nëse gjuhën angleze e njehni mirë, kontribuoni në përkthimet e artikujve të vëllait Avni Tafili, që publikohen këtu në faqen – Zëri i Pendës Islame.

Allahu ju shpërbleftë për mundin tuaj në rrugën e Tij, dhe jua shtoftë etjen për dituri e punë të dobishme!

Paqja dhe begatitë e Allahut qofshin mbi ju!
Zëri i Pendës Islame

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.