/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israelis killers of children

Nablus
08-15-2006, 07:23 PM

This Note is written inside a shop in Turky.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nablus
08-18-2006, 01:28 PM
all of the world with P alestine and Lebanon

wilberhum
08-18-2006, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nablus
all of the world with P alestine and Lebanon
How about the Palestine killers of children and the Hezbollah killers of children?
Oh i forgot, they don't count. After all, there Jews. Right?

Muslim Knight
08-19-2006, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
How about the Palestine killers of children and the Hezbollah killers of children?
Oh i forgot, they don't count. After all, there Jews. Right?
Yep. They're Jews who have irrational hatred of Arabs. Same Jews who call Arabs "snakes". For tolerating them all this while.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
QuranStudy
08-19-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm gonna start a shop just like that!

wilberhum
08-19-2006, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Yep. They're Jews who have irrational hatred of Arabs. Same Jews who call Arabs "snakes". For tolerating them all this while.
Irrational Hatred? I find it quite rational to hate those that want to distroy you.

Muslim Knight
08-19-2006, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Irrational Hatred? I find it quite rational to hate those that want to distroy you.
Now that's what we call "Paranoia", ladies and gentlemen. It is when you think everybody is against you and want to destroy you.

Wait a minute. I thought the Nazis were trying to destroy the Jews that's why they were harping more and more on old issue like the Holocaust, right?

German Nazis wanted to destroy the Jews and now the Jews hate Arabs for wanting to destroy them in the first place? What kind of sick logic is this?

Keltoi
08-19-2006, 03:58 AM
How important would you say it is that an Arab politician voice anti-Israel sentiments to gain support by the Arab public? I ask this because it seems to me that hating Israel has become sort of a cause celeb with Arab leaders. Of course Israel has made its share of enemies, just as many have made themselves enemies of Israel. The question is, would the general Arab public support violent action against Israel? I think the answer is yes. I also believe Israel is well aware of this political reality. Paranoia is the unfounded belief that someone or something is always out to get you. Key word being "unfounded". I believe Israel's belief that they are surrounded by enemies isn't a paranoid delusion, I believe that is a reality.

Muslim Knight
08-19-2006, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
How important would you say it is that an Arab politician voice anti-Israel sentiments to gain support by the Arab public? I ask this because it seems to me that hating Israel has become sort of a cause celeb with Arab leaders. Of course Israel has made its share of enemies, just as many have made themselves enemies of Israel. The question is, would the general Arab public support violent action against Israel? I think the answer is yes. I also believe Israel is well aware of this political reality. Paranoia is the unfounded belief that someone or something is always out to get you. Key word being "unfounded". I believe Israel's belief that they are surrounded by enemies isn't a paranoid delusion, I believe that is a reality.
Boy, Israel sure have made lots of enemies, didn't she? Does this include name-calling the Arabs wild ass of a man in the Torah also?

Muezzin
08-19-2006, 12:26 PM
You know, all this talk of hypersensitivity is making me notice that the picture in the first post is not anti-Semetic at all - it is anti-Israeli. While I am not endorsing such an attitude, the fact that certain posters on this thread seem to have equated Anti-Israeli sentiment with Anti-Semetic attitudes is very interesting; such a stance would imply that every single Israeli citizen is Jewish. This of course is false.

Now, looking at the picture with a more rational mindset, yes it is indicative of a hatred towards Israel. It is not necessarily indicative of a hatred towards Judaisim. Also, it seems to be only one picture of one manifestation of such hatred.

Let's avoid making sweeping statements in this thread so we can discuss the matter like civilised human beings, and so that I'm not forced to lock this thread.

wilberhum
08-19-2006, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Now that's what we call "Paranoia", ladies and gentlemen. It is when you think everybody is against you and want to destroy you.
I guess that you have no idea that the stated objective is the distruction of Israel. But then why would you bother?

Zulkiflim
08-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Salaam

cant see the picture repost pls

Nablus
08-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Israel killed the kids girls & old people in Palestine and Lebanon

Qana Massacre most of them kids and women so the zionists claimed that Hizbullah took them shelterd

I would answer that we didnt see Mujahedeen from Hizbullah in the massacre wer killed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.