/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Greeting Cards!

Muslim Pride
08-16-2006, 02:29 AM
Assalamu alaikum guys,

http://www.zazzle.com/thehookuk

have a look at these awesome greeting cards. we hardly get to see this kinda thing out in the shops, so me and a brother have decided to make some for muslims. I drew them and he colored and wrote the messages inside them...and now they're ready! There are cards for all sorts of different occations, and if there's an occation i've missed, just drop me a line and i'll arrange something for you. now, we've done our bit, you do yours by supporting us and buying these great products. If you join the fan club we will update you on any new product that we make. Dont forget to tell your friends about us!

Jazakallah for ure help and time.

Walaikum us salam :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-16-2006, 02:33 AM
:sl:

WOW! you can edit them too....:coolious: NICE!!

Jazakallah khair sister [and brother]....My whole family are goin to know about this :happy:

:w:

Muslim Pride
08-16-2006, 05:29 AM
salam.

Ive made a little ad you can hang up in your local mosque, office, school, or even your car window! lol Just print it out, fill in your details and become our representitive :D

Jazakallah to those who help. Lets get the whole world involved in this lol i want people all the way from china ordering inshallah :D

ameen
08-16-2006, 05:45 AM
salam,

your artwork is really amazing . Masha-Allah,

how did you learn to draw like that, and by the age of 15?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Pride
08-16-2006, 12:20 PM
It wasnt all done by me. I drew but another brother inked them in and wrote the messages. To be honest, i never knew i could draw like that myself till i actaully put pen to paper. I was always doodling a little niqabi girl, and a cute jihadi stick man, but i never drew anything else really. so it wasnt till this bro asked me to draw all this stuff till i realized "hey, im better than i expected"

advice to all those potential artists: dont be afraid to try, you never know what may come of it :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.