/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Must See!!!!

Quruxbadaan
08-16-2006, 05:49 AM
salaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuh

brothers and sisters open up your eyes

I challenge anybody here to proove these events & statements false!!!!!!

that includes all you Brothers and sisters in Islam

Allah swt the best of planners the ruller of the day of judgment and the ruler of the heavens and of the earth has ordained for this I ask that the brothers and sisters open up their eyes !!!!!!!!!

May Allah bring forth ease after this hardship.... And allow for those in the dark to see the light i pray that allah the most merciful shed the light of true islam as it was in the Prophet's (SAW) time on the ignorant and on the kuffar imitating muslims .... Ameen

here are some clips ......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QHA2NLzrcYE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HrdFFCnYtbk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x-yDGrSeMjA

(editedby Rabi'ya)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Liibaan
08-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, Quruxbadan....

Definitely some good videos, masha Allah, and jizakallah qeyr for showing them to us, because other than the Sky News/Galloway video, I would probably never have seen these videos. This no doubt is the truth, but most people refuse to hear the truth. They are happy to believe what they are told by the majority of media outlets, and see no need to look further into what they see on the news, and that is a shame.

DigitalStorm82
08-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Go Galloway!!!

amirah_87
08-16-2006, 10:58 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah, May Allah guide that guy!!...He sure ain't scared of speakin' the truth!! :thumbs_up

Jazakillahu khayr Quruxbadan for sharing that with us! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
08-16-2006, 11:53 AM
salaam,

mashAllah they're really good. jazakAllah for the links sister.

and jazakAllah to Faiza for also sending me the last one!

wassalam :peace:

Quruxbadaan
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
yea jazakallah to her i have to thank her too

now i dont know why my posts are being edited

but i did mention in the first post that this is intended also for apollegetic muslims who try to defend and justify the actions of those who invade and kill us they sit there wearing their kuffis and licking the boots of kuffars day in and day out

i will never be affraid to call them out wallahi and it doesnt faze me one bit that im getting warnings over it the bottom line is that i posted these clips for those bootlicking muslims to view and eat their words and i challenge them to proove any of the events and or statements wrong you mods go ahead and warn me till the cows come home
wallahi allah is the witness i dont care one slight bit i will continue to speak my mind and you can show your true colors

your gonna have to bann me in order to silence me

Maa salaama

Quruxbadaan
08-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Salam aleikum,

60:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[60:1] O you who believe, you shall not befriend My enemies and your enemies, extending love and friendship to them, even though they have disbelieved in the truth that has come to you. They persecute the messenger, and you, just because you believe in GOD, your Lord. If you mobilize to struggle in My cause, seeking My blessings, how can you secretly love them? I am fully aware of everything you conceal, and everything you declare. Those among you who do this have indeed strayed off the right path.

60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

[60:9] GOD enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

DigitalStorm82
08-17-2006, 05:57 AM
lol i got warnings too lol

But chill sista lol I don't think they are trying to silence you..

I dunno what they said to you in private message or anything... but it can't be all that bad to start hating the moderators lol

MuslimahBlue
08-20-2006, 04:57 AM
JazakAllah for the video's.

Hayaat
08-20-2006, 05:22 AM
all i have to say is wow, the world is really a messed up place
Galloway: da bomb
and the other video was very eye opening
JazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!