/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jumping to conclusions and judging.

afriend
08-16-2006, 08:02 PM
:sl:

may Allah make me act upon what I say, Ameen.

Is it allowed to call a kaafir a kaafir? No, becuase you never know the day they might change and accept Islam. And becuase we do not know what will be our fate, nor do we know what religion we will die in.

Are we allowed to judge and say that such and such is a 'devient'? No, as we do not know what is in their hearts, nor do we know their intentions. And we are all humans, and do make mistakes. Muslims learn from their mistakes.

Allah is the judge of all judges, can we judge if such and such is in the wrong? No, as we have no authority to pass such judgements.

In the bible it says:

"Do not judge, lest you may be judged"

Oh Muslims! We should be the role models for mankind...Not the other way around.

So please, let's give the "this guy is a kaafir" and "this guy is a devient" a break, yes? no?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
08-16-2006, 08:04 PM
I completely agree! It really frustrates me that Muslims have no problem back-biting about non-Muslims. There should be no back-biting. Period.

afriend
08-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Back biting is extremely hard to refrain from, but I'm sure Allah will reward us if we do turn away from it...I often find myself in this hole, but inshallah, we should all slowly try to cut back from it.

PS. Back already? lol

mlsh27
08-16-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Back biting is extremely hard to refrain from, but I'm sure Allah will reward us if we do turn away from it...I often find myself in this hole, but inshallah, we should all slowly try to cut back from it.

PS. Back already? lol
Yeah I got bored and couldn't find another good forum, but I got kicked out of the sister's forum for some reason:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.