/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help - The dua which Prophet Yusuf (alehy selam) recited inside the whale.

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Salam everyone. i am looking for a copy of the dua that the Prophet(saw) read when he was inside a fish..its in Juz 17 Ayah 87. i really need it urgently as i have recieved very bad news and need to hand this dua out to people. :cry:
:( please help me thank u

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-16-2006, 10:08 PM
salam.

humm i don't know sis but all i can say i hope whom ever it is gets better inshallah.

w.salam

- Qatada -
08-16-2006, 10:10 PM
:wasalamex

Sister, could you be abit more specific? sorry. Was it the dua' of prophet Yunus (peace be upon him)? When he was inside the belly of the whale?

:salamext:

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:10 PM
thanks

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:11 PM
im sorry thats all i know. :( my mum was telling me about it and told me to get it but i cant find it anywhere

S_87
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
:sl:

it wasnt the Prophet :arabic5: it was Yunus AS

in Surat Al Anbiya

لَّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:12 PM
im sure it was about Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and he was in a fish and he read this dua from his heart and they looked in the fish and found him. thats al i no rely soz

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

it wasnt the Prophet :arabic5: it was Yunus AS

in Surat Al Anbiya

oh jazak Allah im sorry i made a mistake :cry: thank u

S_87
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim-Gyal
im sure it was about Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and he was in a fish and he read this dua from his heart and they looked in the fish and found him. thats al i no rely soz

Muhammed :arabic5: was never in a fish, Yunus AS was and prayed the above dua.

(Laa ilaaha illaa anta Sub7anaka innee kuntu minadh dhalimeen)

edit-no problemo

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:15 PM
sorry my mind is all over the place right now,sorry

- Qatada -
08-16-2006, 10:22 PM
:salamext:

Surah Anbiya [21]: 87

And (remember) Dhan-Nun (Jonah), when he went off in anger, and imagined that We shall not punish him (i.e. the calamites which had befallen him)! But he cried through the darkness (saying): La ilaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allah)], Glorified (and Exalted) are You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]. Truly, I have been of the wrong-doers."

Watha annooni ith thahabamughadiban fathanna an lan naqdira AAalayhifanada fee aththulumatian la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inneekuntu mina aththalimeen

:wasalamex

Muslim-Gyal
08-16-2006, 10:23 PM
jazakAllah thank u so much :)

Din88
02-20-2018, 06:45 PM
Salam everyone. i am looking for a copy of the dua that the Prophet(saw) read when he was inside a fish..its in Juz 17 Ayah 87. i really need it urgently as i have recieved very bad news and need to hand this dua out to people. :cry:
I hope it will help you
La ilaaha illaa anta subHaanaka innea kuntu min aTHaalimeen

A786
02-20-2018, 10:22 PM

Ina Lillahi Wa in Alaihi Rajioon-- sorry to hear about the passing of your relative.

The Dua is the following:

[LA I LLAHI ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTUM MINAZZA-LIMEEN]

Zzz_
02-21-2018, 12:49 AM
this thread is over 10 years old. Why are new comers replying to super old threads?

A786
02-21-2018, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
this thread is over 10 years old. Why are new comers replying to super old threads?
Because it shows up on top of the newsfeed as if it were recent.

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Muhammad pbuh wasnt swallowed up by the whale, it was Yunus as ( or Jonah as he's otherwise known) dont worry we all make mistakes

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:17 PM
Oh wow just noticed how old this thread is...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.