/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Conspiracy Theories Were Banned

brainiac
08-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I have an idea why talk of conspiracy theories were banned. It is because people were making themselves look so foolish with all their wild 'theories' on 9/11, landing on the moon, the U.S.'s 'grab for oil' etc. the Mods must have thought all this was making this board look like a bunch of kooks. It was almost like a mercy killing. I do wish the Mods had let all that go, though. I always got a good laugh out of them. I especially like the 'controlled demolition' 9/11 one. Or how the planes were flown by remote. Priceless.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-17-2006, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by brainiac
I have an idea why talk of conspiracy theories were banned. It is because people were making themselves look so foolish with all their wild 'theories' on 9/11, landing on the moon, the U.S.'s 'grab for oil' etc. the Mods must have thought all this was making this board look like a bunch of kooks. It was almost like a mercy killing. I do wish the Mods had let all that go, though. I always got a good laugh out of them. I especially like the 'controlled demolition' 9/11 one. Or how the planes were flown by remote. Priceless.
I would like to read about 'landing on moon' conspiracy theory....:giggling: :giggling:

brainiac
08-17-2006, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I would like to read about 'landing on moon' conspiracy theory....:giggling: :giggling:

Some people actually believe the U.S. staged the Appolo moon landings. They say the U.S. never landed on the moon and all the films of it were recorded in a studio. Idiots !!!

Far7an
08-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Greetings,

Some questions regarding that rule were already answered in this thread.

Regards.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
08-18-2006, 10:57 AM
You do realize, Brainiac, that your 'idea of why conspiracy theories were banned' might actually qualify as a conspiracy theory itself? :p :)

Samee
08-19-2006, 02:24 AM
Some people actually believe the U.S. staged the Appolo moon landings. They say the U.S. never landed on the moon and all the films of it were recorded in a studio. Idiots !!!
They got this idea because in almost every picture where American astronatus are putting a flag on the moon, the American flag is waving back and forth uncontrollably. You know what makes a flag do that? Wind. You know what there is a lack of on the moon? Air.

It's not as "refutable" as you think. I believe that U.S. aircraft did land on the moon, but the pictures shown as proof are just priceless.

brainiac
08-20-2006, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
,... the American flag is waving back and forth uncontrollably...

That's not true. The flag has wires in it to make it rigid and stand out straight.

azim
08-20-2006, 07:11 PM
The US's 'grab for oil' isn't a conspiracy theory - it's the opinion of many political analysts and very reasonable conclusion to come to.

Although I agree Muezzin, you're theory is a conspiracy theory. You should be banned for making us look like kooks :p

Samee
08-20-2006, 09:03 PM
That's not true. The flag has wires in it to make it rigid and stand out straight.

Look at the picture. Doesn't it look like there is wind pushing against the flag?

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:14 PM
About 9/11...there is a very good video called "Loose Change" that shows little explosions in the towers...don't call everyone "kooks" without completely looking at both sides...generally people aren't just making things up, but rather have scientific evidence and so forth to support their point.

mahdisoldier19
08-21-2006, 01:07 AM

Yeah but you yourself are sounding stupid for thinking that 9/11 was a conspiracy theory. A theory is an idea that can be refuted. In 9/11 case the only thing that would sound like a conspiracy theory is the Bush administrations view on what occurred in sharing to the public. Because their idea of what happen on 9/11 does not even make sense on any level at all. Did you even see the 9/11 commission, even people who were involved in the commission did not even understand what themselves were saying.The only evidence there is today that Bin laden is responsble for 9/11 is a videotape. That they claim to find in a house in Jalalabad which is where im from in Afghanistan. Firstof all, theres not even a tv in the area they found the tape, forget about carpet.That videotape has been refuted on many levels. And as far as planes being remote. Theyre are huge articles published in the summer of 2002 in which the US govt used remote aircraft.

czgibson
08-21-2006, 01:16 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Tons of info here.

The theory isn't really worth taking seriously, in my view, but it's an entertaining read nonetheless.

Peace

brainiac
08-21-2006, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Yeah but you yourself are sounding stupid for thinking that 9/11 was a conspiracy theory. A theory is an idea that can be refuted. In 9/11 case the only thing that would sound like a conspiracy theory is the Bush administrations view on what occurred in sharing to the public. Because their idea of what happen on 9/11 does not even make sense on any level at all. Did you even see the 9/11 commission, even people who were involved in the commission did not even understand what themselves were saying.The only evidence there is today that Bin laden is responsble for 9/11 is a videotape. That they claim to find in a house in Jalalabad which is where im from in Afghanistan. Firstof all, theres not even a tv in the area they found the tape, forget about carpet.That videotape has been refuted on many levels. And as far as planes being remote. Theyre are huge articles published in the summer of 2002 in which the US govt used remote aircraft.

SEE !! This is why. Remote planes !!! Goof-balls !! I love it !!! The rest of the world laughs at you guys !!!

mlsh27
08-21-2006, 01:27 AM
^And many laugh at your ignorance.

brainiac
08-21-2006, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
The US's 'grab for oil' isn't a conspiracy theory - it's the opinion of many political analysts and very reasonable conclusion to come to.

Although I agree Muezzin, you're theory is a conspiracy theory. You should be banned for making us look like kooks :p

I always love the ' oil grab' thing. Where is all this oil we supposedly stole ? Did we steal Kuwaits oil ? Are we stealing Iraqs oil now? I don't think so. We are paying over $70 a barrel. Doesn't sound like stealing to me. And you don't need my help to look like a kook. You do fine on your own.

mahdisoldier19
08-21-2006, 04:30 AM
I always love the ' oil grab' thing. Where is all this oil we supposedly stole ? Did we steal Kuwaits oil ? Are we stealing Iraqs oil now? I don't think so. We are paying over $70 a barrel. Doesn't sound like stealing to me. And you don't need my help to look like a kook. You do fine on your own.

So The need for Iraq was to find weapons of mass destruction??????? Oh thats right they found nothing even RUMSFELD SAID IT!

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samee
They got this idea because in almost every picture where American astronatus are putting a flag on the moon, the American flag is waving back and forth uncontrollably. You know what makes a flag do that? Wind. You know what there is a lack of on the moon? Air.

It's not as "refutable" as you think. I believe that U.S. aircraft did land on the moon, but the pictures shown as proof are just priceless.
Yeh that happened in 'Superman 2' Only general Zod and his gang can walk on the moon, don't ya know!

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
So The need for Iraq was to find weapons of mass destruction??????? Oh thats right they found nothing even RUMSFELD SAID IT!
Perahaps they remembered whom they sold them too!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.