/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muller Conner yourguts

nutty
08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I love muller coners but since I have started to heat halal food I have become weary of some many food that I used to eat. Reading the ingredients of muller conner yourguts it stated that that it is vegeterian but some have whey powder in it???

and what is natural flavour in these food

Jazak-allah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Daffodil
08-17-2006, 01:57 PM
some whey powder comes from milk n some from bones i think. but yea whey powder aint necaserily haram because it can come from milk.

AvarAllahNoor
08-17-2006, 02:10 PM
It's 'Muller Corner Yogurts' btw. I love the bluberry ones!

Fishman
08-20-2006, 07:38 PM
:sl:
I like Muller crunch corners!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
It's 'Muller Corner Yogurts' btw. I love the bluberry ones!
lol i was jus gna point that out!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!