/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im bak and gues wat im a MUSLIM CAN U BELIVE IT A MUSLIM!!

Ashley
08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
gues wat guys

IM A MUSLIM A MUSLIM
ISNT DAT GREAT IM CONVERTED

oki let me start at the begining, its a long stoory so i suggest u relax get a pop-corn and juz listen to me and if i bore u, u can leav da room i dont mind;D ;D ;D juz messin wit ya

anywaz remeber i told u guys dat im not coming bak until i convert wel here is da story

sis Angel pmed me telling me dat if i wanted help i should ask her she gave me her email address since i cant pm anymore cuz im new
anywaz i talked to her and she told me wat bus to take frm dudley to bham and she said dat she will meet me at the bus station and she did ,of corse i didnt know who she was but she had this huge board dat said my name wen i got of the station it was very funny actualy pple were starring at her giving her funny looks but she didnt look bothered,dis one guy asked her why she was holding a board wit some1 's name and she just ignored him ,told him to bugg off ,:giggling: :giggling: u seriously should have seen da guys face soryy being off topic anywaz as i was saying ,she meet and then we talked for a bit then she took me to her house to meet her family ,they were realy nice ,they had beautiful muslim decorations on their walls and muslim posters
her mum cooked us a nice lunch after we ate Angel told her mum why i was here explained my situation to her mum and dad ,they were realy understanding and offere to take me to the nearest most ,gosh bham has soo many muslim populations and alot of beautiful mosques i was amazed
ita realy long but to make a long story short
i converted the iman at the mosques was realy helpful he even oferved to talk wit my folks and make them understand
and sis glo ur right there is alot to islam than juz caling ppl bro and sis
i found out dat its a beautiful religion much much better than any religion i ever known!!
i love praying the five daily prayes i tried it yesterday,my god after praying i felt peace and tranquility i never felt before
i love listening to ppl read da quran, Angel read it for me and mash allah (by the way angel told me wat it means alot of musim words) she can recite beautiful its wayy wayy better than listening to music
i cant read the quran now but i wil learn Angel promised to help me after talkin things with my parents,which by the way i havent realy told them yet
i mean im new at these i have the right to first practice my brand neww religion which i already loveee sooo muchhhhhhhh
u guys are the best u helped me become a muslim and opened my eyes to a beautiful religion THANK U THANK U i dont think i can ever thank u guys enough "she sniffs":cry: im sorry its juz i feel beautiful and clean inside after accepting islam thank u alll
and thank u sister Angel for helping me ,for doing all that stuff for me thank u

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sunflower
08-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Alhamdulilah ukhtee!! Mashallah and may inshallah we will all be guided to the striaght path.

- Qatada -
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
Asalamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh

masha'Allaah thats well good! Welcome to islam sister.

If you like qur'an recitations, you might want to view these sites insha'Allaah:

http://quran.jalisi.com

www.quranicrealm.com

http://www.sabbir.com/DownloadHalal.html

And download some really good islamic lectures off this site:

http://www.streetdawah.com/anwaralawlaki.html

If you need any help on anything, or are unsure of anything about islam - please don't hesitate to ask like you normally did.

Peace.

umm-sulaim
08-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh wow sis, thats great. ^ ameen .
I hope you carry on sis, may Allah bless you!
Thanks for sharing with us sis!!

wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend2
08-17-2006, 05:28 PM
salaam,

Alhamdulillah sis! that is brilliant news!
Ameen to the du'as!

wassalam :peace:

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 05:36 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CongartZ!!! That is BRILL!!! Mashaallah May Allah(swt) keep U rytly guided always inshaAllah!! As 4 sis Angel, MashaAllaaaaaah may allah swt reward ya sis!

afriend
08-17-2006, 05:39 PM
:sl:

That's great news, try to link up with sisters more often for help etc.

As for anything else, just ask :)

chacha_jalebi
08-17-2006, 05:57 PM
salaam

mashallah :D:D:D:D welcome 2 islam sista :D may Allah (swt) bless ya & keep u on siratul mustaqeem, and sista if you dont feel comfy wit tellin ur parents, you dont have to :D okie doks :D cos we allowed to do that in islam :D

and big up sista angel dunno you, but big up :p Allah (swt) guided the sister fru you, bless ya, u sud pat ur self on the back :p :D:D:D:D lol mashallah :D

woo hoo, brap brappp :D:D:D:D welcome 2 islam sista, any Qs jus ask :D

Angel
08-17-2006, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
salaam

mashallah :D:D:D:D welcome 2 islam sista :D may Allah (swt) bless ya & keep u on siratul mustaqeem, and sista if you dont feel comfy wit tellin ur parents, you dont have to :D okie doks :D cos we allowed to do that in islam :D

and big up sista angel dunno you, but big up :p Allah (swt) guided the sister fru you, bless ya, u sud pat ur self on the back :p :D:D:D:D lol mashallah :D

woo hoo, brap brappp :D:D:D:D welcome 2 islam sista, any Qs jus ask :D

i was glad to help da sis bro
and she was soo happy about being a muslim masha alllah i never saw anyone soo excited:)

SASB
08-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Alhamdulilah sis congratulations!!!!! mashallah!!!!!
And sis angel WOW I cant believe you did all that mashallah!!!! Shows ur dedication to our deen may allah (swt) always keep u on the right path!!!! :)

Samira_01
08-17-2006, 06:25 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW mashallah sister
welcome to ur new religion Islam
al7amdulilah ...im soo proud of u ..and keep practising the islamic ways ..Inshallah may allah award u on this ...*AMEEN*...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Subhan'Allah Im very happy for you, and you show so much enthusiasm, your already an inpiration to me lol...and sis angel pat yourself on the back one more time for helping out :)

*LJ*
08-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Asalamu alaikum sister,

Congratulations on taking your shadadah and accepting Islam, I'm really happy for you. I also took my shahadah recently (ish) and it was the best thing I ever did, alhamdulillah. If you ever have any questions please dont hesitate to ask any of us here.

I pray that Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala - glory be to Him, the most high) keeps you on teh straight path and makes it easy for you and for us all and guides us to Jannah. Ameen.

Take care, salam!

QuranStudy
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Do you have a new Muslim name as well?

Al-Zaara
08-17-2006, 08:23 PM

Alhamdulillah!!! I'm very happy to call you my sister now, sis Ashley. :statisfie:)
May Allah (swt) guide you through life and bless you!!! :wub:

And welcome back. :sister:

P.S. Sister Angel, may Allah (swt) reward you for helping our new sister. :statisfie

:w:

madeenahsh
08-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Asalaam alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

May Allaah grant u the Tawfeeq to learn the deen and grant you the Understanding for the Deen.Ameen ,and may your life be fruitful and above All to be upon the most beloved path of Allaah subhan wa ta aala.
inshAllaah biidhinillaah there many usefull sites I would inshAllaah recommand you to .inshAllaah pm me if you wish to have beneficial sites .
barakAllaah feekum.

wasallam alykum

Kittygyal
08-17-2006, 08:30 PM
salam.

oh mashallah sis you have reverted, same here i have reverted along time ago now and it's really good to hear people reverting subhanallah!

w.salam

lolwatever
08-17-2006, 08:45 PM
salamz sis Ashley!!

congrats!!! woa that was an amazing journey mashalah, man i'm so happy 4 u, may allah reward you and sis Angel as well ameeen.

always keep in mind that this life is full of tests, so be patient if you go through any hardships, because everyone is tested and the rewards that last for ever await us in Paradise :)

All the best! thanks alot for sharing the story with us, it was sensational stuff mashalah!
take care
salamz

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM

Mashallah! That is awesome news. May Allah keep you firm and give you patience upon this path :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-17-2006, 09:02 PM
TAKBEER! ALLAHU AKBAR!

This has really brightened up my day, and a stressful day it has been.:)

Sis I gave you a rep, please check it.;)

I pray Allah continyues to guide you.:D

:wasalamex

Mawaddah
08-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Masha'allah sisssssss that's such such such great newwwssssss May Allah always keep you steadfast upon Islam Ameeen........I've got a huge smile on my face now...Masha'allah :)

asiya45
08-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Mashallah sister...MASHALLAH...I HAVE NO WORDS :)
May Allah guide you and help all of us become better muslims.
Ameen

TAKBEER!!
ALLAHUAKBAR

TAKBEER!!
ALLAHUAKBAR

TAKBERR!!
ALLAHUAKBAR

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-17-2006, 09:16 PM
ALLAAAAAAAAHU AKBAR***^^^

S_87
08-17-2006, 09:18 PM

ALHUMDULILLAH

sister Welcome to islam :wub:

may Allah bless you have mercy on you and guide yoU1

im so happy i have another sister now :loving:

asiya45
08-17-2006, 09:20 PM
ALLAHUAKBAR!!
jazakallah sis Umm...Shaheed:D

anonymous
08-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Masha' Allaah. Thats really good! Welcome to Islam! :statisfie :)
May Allaah bring you closer to the truth and bless you amin.
Allaahu Akbar!!

rizwana87
08-17-2006, 09:36 PM
awwww wikid thats so good mashallah :D hope it works out if u decide to tell your parents :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Allahu Akbar! Mashallah! thats good to hear. made me emotional =\ lol.
Glad u found the truth and are content with it. Mashallah, good luck to u :)
Jazak Allah Khair

LiveIslam
08-17-2006, 10:33 PM
wow alhamduallah what a great news may allah keep guiding you inshallah

Snowflake
08-17-2006, 10:35 PM
SubhanAllah this is a lovely surprise. A big warm welcome to Islam sister Ashley ((((Hugz)))) May Allah strengthen your faith and keep you steadfast on the right path. And Angel sis may Allah reward you and your family for such a beautiful deed mashaAllah. Ameen :statisfie ahhhhhhh I'm on a high :giggling:

F.Y.
08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Salam sister Ashley
Hey Im so happy for you!! And for me, coz you have made my day!!
Mahsallah to Angel too, for helping you.

Take care, ask on the forum if you need any help.
Lots of hugs.
Peace xx

amirah_87
08-17-2006, 11:05 PM
as salaamu aalykum,

SubhanAllah...Oh my!! this brought tears of joy to my eyes!! :)

I don't know what to say... :) :)

welcome to Islam ukhti!!....May Allah keep you firm on the deen!!... if you need anything answered or your stuck on sumthing....Pm me and i'll me more than delighted to help you!!

I ask Allah to keep you firm on the religion inshaAllah, & Ameen to all previous duaah's!! :peace:

Annie
08-17-2006, 11:32 PM
salams
that fantastic congratulations

*Hana*
08-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Salam Alaikum:

ALHAMUDLILLAH!!!! Mabrook sister and welcome to the folds of Islam. :loving:

May Allah, swt, continue to bless you with His guidance and keep you on the straight path. Ameen.

Sister Angel: May Allah, swt, bless you abundantly for your efforts in helping to bring her to Islam. Ameen How wonderful that Allah, swt, chose you to perform such a wonderful deed. :rose:

So happy for you sister, and please don't hesitate to ask anything, we're all here to help you, mashallah. :D

Wasalam,
Hana

Danish
08-18-2006, 01:13 AM
CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS to islam :d

May Allah strengthen ur faith aameen ya rub

Asyur an-Nagi
08-18-2006, 03:36 AM
welcome to peace

syedanoor
08-18-2006, 03:43 AM
mashaAllah mashaAllah mashaAllah

that's such great news! many congrats ashley sis! in fact your story reminds me of a converted friend of mine, she converted 2yrs ago but her passion and enthusiasm for gaining various types of islamic knowledge is just so refreshing to see!

May Allah help you get over milestones in your path, may you be a great leader for your muslim community and make long lasting contributions! ameen

many congrats once again!

DigitalStorm82
08-18-2006, 04:26 AM
Congratulations Sis!

You've taken the greatest leap forward in acheiving the blessings of Allah swt, the everlasting paradise.

Being a new muslim, you'll face many challenges, and many people will question your faith. I hope Allah keeps you strong.

My advice to you now is to LEARN MUCH AS YOU CAN about Islam... so you can answer people's questions with knowledge. The truth in Islam will set you free :)

May Allah guard you against all evils and keep you close to Him.

W'salaamz Sis,
Hamid

learningislam
08-18-2006, 12:19 PM
:salamext:

MashaAllah sis....thats so gud to hear
Welcome to islam......May Allah Almighty guide you........ameen

hidaayah
08-18-2006, 01:04 PM
MashaAllah! thats great sis!! Ameeen to all the duas!
Allahu Akbar!

Ashley
08-18-2006, 01:05 PM
ooh thank you all soo much this is soo over welming thank YOU, you guys made my day i owe u soo mcuh and sis ANGEL
THANK YOU
" she jumbs happily up and down"
now all i have to do is to find a way to tel me parents i know it wont be easy but i know Allah is with me now and im not as worried as i was before, now i have faith in Allah and wat he has planned for me
and i thnak u all for welcoming me with open arms
may allah reward you all :)
and i havent thought of chossing a neww name
can i keep my old name or do i have to change?

glo
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ashley
ooh thank you all soo much this is soo over welming thank YOU, you guys made my day i owe u soo mcuh and sis ANGEL
THANK YOU
" she jumbs happily up and down"
now all i have to do is to find a way to tel me parents i know it wont be easy but i know Allah is with me now and im not as worried as i was before, now i have faith in Allah and wat he has planned for me
and i thnak u all for welcoming me with open arms
may allah reward you all :)
and i havent thought of chossing a neww name
can i keep my old name or do i have to change?
Hi Ashley

I don't think you have to choose a new name. Many people seem to, but not all.

Good luck with telling your parents. :)

Peace.

- Qatada -
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Asalamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

The scholars say:

So long as there is no haraam (forbidden) meaning in your old name, it is permissible for you to keep it, although using an Arabic name that has an acceptable meaning is better. (See Question #1692 - Names whose use is forbidden).

source: http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...=change%20name

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

Fishman
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Welcome to Islam Ashley. May Allah guide you and bless you with iman!

Dawud_uk
08-18-2006, 03:15 PM
gues wat guys

IM A MUSLIM A MUSLIM

oki let me start at the begining, its a long stoory so i suggest u relax get a pop-corn and juz listen to me and if i bore u, u can leav da room i dont mind;D ;D ;D juz messin wit ya

anywaz remeber i told u guys dat im not coming bak until i convert wel here is da story

sis Angel pmed me telling me dat if i wanted help i should ask her she gave me her email address since i cant pm anymore cuz im new
anywaz i talked to her and she told me wat bus to take frm dudley to bham and she said dat she will meet me at the bus station and she did ,of corse i didnt know who she was but she had this huge board dat said my name wen i got of the station it was very funny actualy pple were starring at her giving her funny looks but she didnt look bothered,dis one guy asked her why she was holding a board wit some1 's name and she just ignored him ,told him to bugg off ,:giggling: :giggling: u seriously should have seen da guys face soryy being off topic anywaz as i was saying ,she meet and then we talked for a bit then she took me to her house to meet her family ,they were realy nice ,they had beautiful muslim decorations on their walls and muslim posters
her mum cooked us a nice lunch after we ate Angel told her mum why i was here explained my situation to her mum and dad ,they were realy understanding and offere to take me to the nearest most ,gosh bham has soo many muslim populations and alot of beautiful mosques i was amazed
i converted the iman at the mosques was realy helpful he even oferved to talk wit my folks and make them understand
i found out dat its a beautiful religion much much better than any religion i ever known!!
i love praying the five daily prayes i tried it yesterday,my god after praying i felt peace and tranquility i never felt before
i love listening to ppl read da quran, Angel read it for me and mash allah (by the way angel told me wat it means alot of musim words) she can recite beautiful its wayy wayy better than listening to music
i cant read the quran now but i wil learn Angel promised to help me after talkin things with my parents,which by the way i havent realy told them yet
i mean im new at these i have the right to first practice my brand neww religion which i already loveee sooo muchhhhhhhh
u guys are the best u helped me become a muslim and opened my eyes to a beautiful religion THANK U THANK U i dont think i can ever thank u guys enough "she sniffs":cry: im sorry its juz i feel beautiful and clean inside after accepting islam thank u alll
and thank u sister Angel for helping me ,for doing all that stuff for me thank u

Assalaamu Alaykum sister Ashley,

Welcome the deen (way of life) called islam, may Allah make your life as a muslim blessed and help you become one of the best of muslims!

Sister angel, you did one of the best deeds a muslim can do and now you need to stick by our new sister as much as you can though thick and thin and help her in any way you can.

Assalaamu Alaykum,
Daw’ud

Daffodil
08-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Asalamulaikum

Oh wow! Subhanallah, God is so great. he guided u to the truth, ur the chosen one to enter paradise! Inshallah.

Welcome to the truth sister, may u find peace and may Allah swt guide ur family as well and keep u firm on the straight path ameen.

Sis Angel. I envy u, May Allah swt reward u and ur family abundantly ameen and may he help us to take heed from what u did so that we can all spread the deen ameen.

We are all here for u sister Ashley if u ever need anything. Inshallah u shud be able to apply to get into the sisters section as thats far better.

Take care and Inshallah hear from ur soon,

Nafeesa xxx

glo
08-18-2006, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
Sister angel, you did one of the best deeds a muslim can do and now you need to stick by our new sister as much as you can though thick and thin and help her in any way you can.

Daw’ud
I agree!
Bringing somebody to a new faith is just the first step (and perhaps the easiest one). Growing and maturing into a faith is much harder and will need much support from other believers!

Peace.

bint_muhammed
08-18-2006, 08:31 PM
congrats! beautiful story.
i hope you all teh best sis, as mentioned above if you need any advice or just someone to talk to you know where we are! good luck and God bless!

rania2820
08-18-2006, 09:10 PM
mashallah!may allah keep you on the right path!

Ashley
08-19-2006, 04:05 PM
salam 2 my sweet loving :brother: :sister: in islam

oki umm remember i told u guys dat i useed to be baad and dat i used to have boyfriend wel i brok up with him because its haram but da problem is he wont leave me alone and my friends keeep nagging me and even my parents they keep saying "wats happened honey i tought u two were serously in love why did u break up with da poor boy he is soo heartbroken and u two have been going together for soo long" it annoys me soo baad and my freinds are da worse they keep saying " how could u do this to him , he loves u soo much" and worst of all him da guy he follows me about and wont leave me alone one time he asked me "wat did i do why did u break up with me, i want u bak and im not gonaa give up until ur mine"

i feel as if i have been split in every dirrection:heated: ,everyones nagging me from evey where there is no where to go!!, i cant tell them da truth not yet i have to be first used to being a muslim and then maybe tel eveyone. but now i dont kno wat to do, sometimes i feel i just wana crawl away and hide frome every one
they are annoying me so much , i know im asking too much but u guys are the only ones who understand me and know wat im going through plz if u can give me ur wonderful advices once again i would be more than haappy

wasalam

- Qatada -
08-19-2006, 07:30 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Don't worry sister, because this is only a trial or a test from Allaah Almighty to see how sincere and serios you are about islam.

Allaah Almighty says:

On no soul do We place a burden greater than it can bear: before Us is a record which clearly shows the truth: they will never be wronged. (23:62)

So Allaah won't burden you with more than you can bear, so stay patient and keep your trust in Allaah. Keep making lots of prayer to Allaah, to protect you from the evil of the boy and others, to make it easier for you to explain and for others to accept that you have returned to the religion you were born in (Islam.)

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

" Wondrous are the believer's affairs. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful, and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him, he is enduring/patient (sabar), and that is good for him " (sahih Muslim)

Keep remembering Allaah Almighty through the easy times, and as much as you possibly can.

Allaah Almighty says:

Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith. (2:152)

Try to stay away from the boy as much as you possibly can, make lots of dua' (supplication/prayer) for Allaah to help you.

And for those who fear Allah, He (ever) prepares a way out, (65:2)

And He provides for him from (sources) he never could imagine. And if any one puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is (Allah) for him. For Allah will surely accomplish his purpose: verily, for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion. (65:3)

And:

That is the Command of Allah, which He has sent down to you: and if any one fears Allah, He will remove his ills, from him, and will enlarge his reward. (Qur'aan 65:05)

If you remember Allaah through easy times, Allaah will remember you through hard times. So keep remembering and praising Allaah:

[by reciting subhan Allaah (glory be to Allaah) , Alhamdulillah (all praise is to Allaah) , Laa illaaha illAllaah (there is none worthy of worship except Allaah) , Allaahu akbar (Allaah is the greatest)]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that Allaah Almighty said: “I am with the thinking of the slave when he thinks of Me and I am with him when he remembers Me.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Dua' (supplication/prayer) is the best weapon of the believer and you should keep up with this continuously, because you will be rewarded for it alot. Also try staying away from the people who cause trouble and if you feel that you're not ready to tell anyone that you're muslim - that may be ok. But keep asking Allaah to make things easier for you, and so that you are safe from the harm of others.

If you have any questions or didn't understand what i said, please don't be afraid to ask.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

Fishman
08-19-2006, 07:42 PM
salam 2 my sweet loving :brother: :sister: in islam

oki umm remember i told u guys dat i useed to be baad and dat i used to have boyfriend wel i brok up with him because its haram but da problem is he wont leave me alone and my friends keeep nagging me and even my parents they keep saying "wats happened honey i tought u two were serously in love why did u break up with da poor boy he is soo heartbroken and u two have been going together for soo long" it annoys me soo baad and my freinds are da worse they keep saying " how could u do this to him , he loves u soo much" and worst of all him da guy he follows me about and wont leave me alone one time he asked me "wat did i do why did u break up with me, i want u bak and im not gonaa give up until ur mine"

i feel as if i have been split in every dirrection:heated: ,everyones nagging me from evey where there is no where to go!!, i cant tell them da truth not yet i have to be first used to being a muslim and then maybe tel eveyone. but now i dont kno wat to do, sometimes i feel i just wana crawl away and hide frome every one
they are annoying me so much , i know im asking too much but u guys are the only ones who understand me and know wat im going through plz if u can give me ur wonderful advices once again i would be more than haappy

wasalam
Just tell him that you have become a Muslim, and that Islam forbids extramarital relations. Do your parents know that you're a Muslim yet?

Ashley
08-19-2006, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Just tell him that you have become a Muslim, and that Islam forbids extramarital relations. Do your parents know that you're a Muslim yet?

no bro they dont thata da whole thing

Fishman
08-19-2006, 08:57 PM
no bro they dont thata da whole thing
You should get Angel to come to your house, and stand with her as she tells your parents. It will be easier on you that way, I know it's hard to tell your parents, but you need to sometime. You are very fortunate to have a Muslim friend who is willing to take you into her home and teach you, and I'm sure that she will help you tell your parents, and help you if things go wrong.

DigitalStorm82
08-20-2006, 07:45 AM
I agree sis ashley, you need to tell everyone... thats part of the shahada.. to have witnesses while you accept Islam.

You have Allah on your side... nothing can harm you. Have faith in him and Inshalah he'll guide you through this..

Besides... lying only requires you to lie more to cover up the previous lie. And when your parents find out you lied... what about trust. It's better to tell them.. and your friends so they respect you for your beliefs... and then you'll know if they truly are your friends or not..

Have sister angel with you to tell your parents is a good idea.. .because you're still learning Islam and you might come across question you may not know the answers to.. and sis angel can help you inshallah :)

May Allah keep you strong, Inshallah.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

Angel
08-20-2006, 03:54 PM
of corse i wil help you sis Ash if you want me to
im always there for u sis u kno dat
dont worry if u wana tel ur parents and ur scared i will get my parents to tel them if u want to, at least dats better than a teenage girl they hardly know to barge in their house and start expalining 2 them things they have no idea, they will tel me to get da hell outa deir house:giggling: :giggling:
its better if a grown person does it ,then they wil take it serously
i will talk to my parents Ash dont worry they will help sis:)
juz leave every thing to me

Umm Khalid06
08-20-2006, 03:57 PM
welcome to islam sis i to reverted few months back:statisfie

Mujahidah4Allah
08-20-2006, 03:58 PM

congartulation sis welcome to Islam :D and to the sisterhood :D

ma'salamah

Muhammad
08-22-2006, 05:50 PM

Masha'Allaah sister, congratulations!

I did not know about your story before this, but I am very happy for you, Alhamdulillah. May Allaah increase you in faith and knowledge, Aameen.

Ashley
08-22-2006, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Masha'Allaah sister, congratulations!

I did not know about your story before this, but I am very happy for you, Alhamdulillah. May Allaah increase you in faith and knowledge, Aameen.

thnk bro

H4RUN
08-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Aslamualaikum[breathe] wa'rakhmatulla[breathe] wa'barakatahu[no breathe :p]
WOAH now that is inspirational as anything!
MashAllah sis, respect! wow, u did all that at the age of 14...words cant say enough!
Welcome my sis to Islam, InshAllah u shall enjoy this new leaf...May Allah swt keep u on the right path, increase your iman, and shower u with His blessinz, ameen....
You're not alone now sis, wen u think ur alone, and u are alone, ur not alone...Allah swt is always there, jus bare that in mind :)
Keeep it up:sister:
May Allah protect u...
walaikumsalam

H4RUN
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
oh and sis Angel, that was awesome, good on ya, we neeed more peeps lyk u who are more willing to spread the message, respect to u to..:) keep it up

Goku
08-22-2006, 09:28 PM
gues wat guys

IM A MUSLIM A MUSLIM

Wow, Alhumdullillah, so many new Muslims MashAllah. My local Mosque has had a lot of new English converts come to pray Jummaa (Friday) prayers. Islam truly is the fastest growing religion and we can physically see it. Welcome to Islam dear Sister.

s_123_v
08-23-2006, 01:21 PM
congrats sister, im sooo happy for u. well done. make dua that allah keeps you on the straight path.
Have you thought of a new name? choose one that is easy to pronounce like....aisha (1 of our prophets wife) or zahra which means flowers
Take care
sister salma

silent mujaheda
08-23-2006, 01:30 PM
wow MASHALLAH may Allah guide u to the right path!!

sameena
08-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Masha-Allah

may Allah help u with ur imaan and give u prosperity in this world and hereafter.

congratulation sister

syilla
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM

why i never noticed this thread...:hiding:

i'm so happy 4 u sis....

May Allah guide you all the way....

It is starting of a new journey...May Allah help you with your imaaan...

AllahuAkbar...

muslimah_here
08-25-2006, 01:55 PM

MASHALLAH!! may ALLAH help u stay firm.

FI-AMANALLAH

~Stranger~
08-30-2006, 10:44 AM
aww these r wonderful news masha'allah........ welcome (back) to islam sis

and alhamdulillah that he guided u. u r a very lucky woman

Ashley
08-30-2006, 03:42 PM
i finaly told them actualy Angels parents did and they made them understand to make along story short my parents werent dat much angry they only feared dat because i became muslim i wont love them anymore because they thought muslims didnt like christians or non-muslim i told them dat they were my parents and i would alwasy love them no matter wat..
and they were happpy as long as i didnt ctop lovving them or anything
Angel's parent explained to them that i wwpnt be eating pork or any haram things and from now on i wil have to get my meat or thinks from halal shops and al and i shouldnt drink or any thing....
so now my parents are good and me and i can finaly tel pple who i am
and start to wear da scarf dat sis angel is getting me.
so dats it everything worked out thnks to allah alhamduliah:)
AND THNK YOU ALL FOR MAKIND DUA FOR ME IT REALY HELPED I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL DA HELP U GIVEN ME THNK YOU ALL

IM THE HAPPIEST GRL IN THE WORLD :)

QuranStudy
08-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Wow, great news. Congradulations! This is another victory for Islam.

syilla
08-30-2006, 03:48 PM
MashaAllah....that is a great news....

you'll always be in my dua..

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 03:48 PM
masha Allah Ashley i'm glad things worked out for you... :)

zaadaki allahu qowwatul imaan , may Allah increase you in the strength of imaan

wassalaam

glo
08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
i finaly told them actualy Angels parents did and they made them understand to make along story short my parents werent dat much angry they only feared dat because i became muslim i wont love them anymore because they thought muslims didnt like christians or non-muslim i told them dat they were my parents and i would alwasy love them no matter wat..
and they were happpy as long as i didnt ctop lovving them or anything
Angel's parent explained to them that i wwpnt be eating pork or any haram things and from now on i wil have to get my meat or thinks from halal shops and al and i shouldnt drink or any thing....
so now my parents are good and me and i can finaly tel pple who i am
and start to wear da scarf dat sis angel is getting me.
so dats it everything worked out thnks to allah alhamduliah:)
AND THNK YOU ALL FOR MAKIND DUA FOR ME IT REALY HELPED I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL DA HELP U GIVEN ME THNK YOU ALL

IM THE HAPPIEST GRL IN THE WORLD :)
Your parents seem very loving and tolerant, Ashley. You are a lucky girl! :)

peace.

Ameeratul Layl
08-30-2006, 03:51 PM
[MOUSE]salam. Ooooo, I have another sister.[/MOUSE]

[S]That doesn't mean you can bug me[/S]

[BANANA]Wasalam and take care[/BANANA]

Arwa
08-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Masha'Allah. :)

bint_muhammed
08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
mashallah!

learningislam
08-30-2006, 04:13 PM
:salamext:

MashaAllah.........really glad, that everything is sorted out well.
Sis........take care of your parents.....i hope inshaAllah, that you will be able to introduce your family to islam........:wub: and then you will have more muslim companions at your home. inshaAllah
May Allah Almighty help you..........ameen

I am really happy for you sis :wub:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-30-2006, 04:40 PM

mashaAllah excellent news sis :D really happy 4 ya :D

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 04:43 PM
salam.

congradulations && welcome to the world of peace ;)

w.salam

H4RUN
08-30-2006, 04:46 PM
:sl: sis!
MashAllah thas like the wikidest news i've heard today!!! keeep the faith sis..

- Qatada -
08-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Asalaamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

masha'Allaah that's excellent. your part of a massive family now, of over 1billion people.

Just remember that if you face any hardship - Allaah Almighty is your best friend, so don't ever give up.. if Allaah can help u through this, He can help you through anything insha'Allaah!

Peace.

AhlaamBella
08-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Allah Hu Akbar! Alhamdulilah!! :D :D :D

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-30-2006, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Your parents seem very loving and tolerant, Ashley. You are a lucky girl! :)

peace.
Yes, mashaAllah.:)

Great news! I'm happy for you sister.:wub:

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 04:53 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah TabarakAllah, that is Wonderful!!... :wub:

Thabbatakillaahu 3alaal ad-deen.. May Allah keep you firm upon the deen InshaAllah..

DigitalStorm82
08-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Alhumdulillah :)

May Allah continue to shower you with blessings. Ameen.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Mashallah sis, thats great news. Glad everythin worked out for u. May Allah reward you and guide u always, Ameen.
Fi Aman Allah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Subhan'Allah, very happy for you sis :)

Your parents are very understanding, this is normally is a real challenge for the parents to accept the child has reverted to Islam..

Sunflower
08-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Mashallah im soo hppy for u sister..
may Allah continue to shower you with blessings and ull always remain in my duas inshallah

Zulkiflim
08-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Salaam,

First off,alhamdulilah....
Welcome to the Ummah.
Welcome to Jannah ..Inshallah

IceQueen~
08-30-2006, 06:08 PM
yeeyyyyy TAKBEER
way to gos sis!! alhamdu lillah!!!! (a million times...)
aww i'm so happy for you alhamdu lillah :wub:

AvarAllahNoor
08-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Well Done! May Allah bless you!

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 06:43 PM

Alhamdulillah! Allah (swt) has really guided you, my sister!
I'm so happy for you!!! :wub:

Inshallah, from now on you won't have to fear anything. Allah (swt) is always with you and all you'll have to do is love Allah (swt) and serve him, as a good Muslim.

Mashallah, you are really one happy girl! :okay:

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 08:29 PM
oh mashalah great news to hear ashley :D

all the best!! hehe one day we might be hearing of Allah guiding your parents too inshalah ;) u never know

that's such a relief that they took it well, reeeeally great to hear :D :D

remember 2 prove to them that Muslims are always good to their parents regardless, and even if we disagree with them, we disagere with them in steady but polite manner :)

tc all the best!

Samee
08-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Mash'Allah, congratulations on becoming a muslim. May Allah make it easy for you, and may he continue to guide you all throughout your life :)

S_87
08-30-2006, 08:46 PM

Alhumdulillah! :wub:

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2006, 07:37 AM
:sl: ashely and all my beothers and sisters.
congrats girl.
may allah make it easy for you. inshallah, if its not in this dunya we meet, may it be in jannah.

Woodrow
08-31-2006, 07:58 AM
Mashallah Alhumdulillah,

It is so wonderfull that your parents are accepting your reversion. Remember, you will always owe them much and you will soon realise that your love of Allah(swt) will only enchance your love for them. As you begin living openly as a Muslim, you will give your parents the greatest gift a child can give to her parents. Peace of mind in knowing that you have the strength to always do your best to do what is right in the eyes of Allah(swt) What more could a parent want from their beloved child.

~Stranger~
08-31-2006, 08:17 AM
aww great news masha'allah......... insha'allah ull be in my duas

insha'allah ull be able to do dawah to them and then, ur happinness will be even bigger

Hashim_507
08-31-2006, 08:47 AM
Mashalla, Allahu Akbar!!

Saddiqa
08-31-2006, 08:41 PM
mashallah sis thts really good

Ashley
09-01-2006, 06:32 PM
thnk you all u will all be in my dua too since no i know how to do it and wat a dua is:)

lyesh
09-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Alhamdulillah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.