/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see when you attend your next Qiyam?

shudnt_have
08-18-2006, 01:01 AM
:sl: :brother: and :sister:

This thread is implied as a comment thread where your kind inputs are kindly NEEDED.(when I say, needed. i mean real bad:D )

What are some of the things, you would want your MSAs/Halaqa Members to change about the Qiyams? (In particular)

or what are the things you liked when you attended Qiyam at your local masjid?

eager for your inputs.

Your SIster in Islam.:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
08-18-2006, 05:41 AM
:sl:

i'm not sure if it a good idea...

but it'll be nice to have a nice stories of the prophet or sahabah...b4 going to sleep.

:w:

shudnt_have
08-20-2006, 02:33 AM
Yes al hamdoulilah, it is a great idea. masha'Allah tabarakallah. We are doing that..

here is the schedule for those who are interested..[it is a rough draft]

PHP Code:

Please comment:sister:

shudnt_have
08-22-2006, 04:22 AM
:sl:
*BUMP*

so none has taken the liberty to look over this schedule to see if it is at all benefical or not//////hmmmmmm
it is my first time organizing qiyam and i have asked some teachers around..all they tell me it is good blah........

i want some constructive criticism plz.
and if you got any ideas for islamic fun games. plz do share.(we are expecting a lot of kids/teens) insha'Allah:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shudnt_have
09-24-2006, 04:27 AM
*BUMP*

I am so happy for that fact, The QIyams for Sisters' Idea seemed to have spread city wide. mashaAllah. (Obiviously the goodness comes from Allah alone!!!) When, I think about how much confusion and frustration I had to endure for making the final decision when I faced the mulititude fiqhi stances on this idea..subhaAllah..now almost everyone is practicing it..masha'Allah.

May Allah make us among the ones who will benefit deen of islam ameen.

sacred_rose
09-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Sisters Qiyam
Activity Presenter Duration Time
Dua and highlighting
the benefits of qiyam Sister F 10min 10pm
The purpose of our qiyam Sr.I 2min
Intro to the Game Sr. R 15min 10:15
Recitation of a
surah and tafseer Sister F 1hour 11:15
Personal choice to
do what ever/snack Break 15min 11:30
Lecture on “Diseases
of the heart and its cure” Sister F 40-45min 12:15
Congregational Prayer lead by sister F 4 - 11 rakah 1pm
Food Time Snack Time 15-20min 1:30pm
Continuation of Quran 40min 2:30 am
Sleep @ 2 hours
Wake up at 4:30
More …..Congregation Sallah Le Until fajr

In btwn the time slots, we will accomate the short stories told by Sr. Z on the topics like
• Importance of Hijab “Note not just physical”
• Importance of Performing Salah on Time
• Virtues of Patience/Anger Management
• Treating your Parents good.
• Best Friends
• Materialism
• The Illusion of Reality
__________________________________________________ _______________

i find the timetable a bit boring no offence like teach us new stuff is this all girls or is it mixed im just curious is this during ramadan also i reckon that u should have question time where everyone can ask question not relting to anything taught that day and have them get to know each other by playing games

shudnt_have
09-28-2006, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sacred_rose
Sisters Qiyam
Activity Presenter Duration Time
Dua and highlighting
the benefits of qiyam Sister F 10min 10pm
The purpose of our qiyam Sr.I 2min
Intro to the Game Sr. R 15min 10:15
Recitation of a
surah and tafseer Sister F 1hour 11:15
Personal choice to
do what ever/snack Break 15min 11:30
Lecture on “Diseases
of the heart and its cure” Sister F 40-45min 12:15
Congregational Prayer lead by sister F 4 - 11 rakah 1pm
Food Time Snack Time 15-20min 1:30pm
Continuation of Quran 40min 2:30 am
Sleep @ 2 hours
Wake up at 4:30
More …..Congregation Sallah Le Until fajr

In btwn the time slots, we will accomate the short stories told by Sr. Z on the topics like
• Importance of Hijab “Note not just physical”
• Importance of Performing Salah on Time
• Virtues of Patience/Anger Management
• Treating your Parents good.
• Best Friends
• Materialism
• The Illusion of Reality
__________________________________________________ _______________

i find the timetable a bit boring no offence like teach us new stuff is this all girls or is it mixed im just curious is this during ramadan also i reckon that u should have question time where everyone can ask question not relting to anything taught that day and have them get to know each other by playing games
awesome idea!!! I completely missed out the Question part. :duh me: Actually our first qiyam was in late August...with the mercy of Allah, it was fabulous. gals loved it and are insisting we shud organize MORE Qiyams like that. subha'Allah..on da other. i dont wanna distrupt ppl's ibadat timings.in ramadan.by introducing fun full Qiyam (gears more towards teen gals!!)
i am thinking for having these types of Qiyam every 3 months or so. insha'Allah..like a "mini camp"

yep u r right about games! i will definitely search for some games like that...
jazaks hun for ur input. ps its all girls.

RashaGhob
06-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Assalamu aliukum, I would like to access your Sister's Qiyam schedule. For some reason I can't open the word document

- - - Updated - - -

Assalamu aliukum, I would like to access your Sister's Qiyam schedule. For some reason I can't open the word document

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.