/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revision Corner - Intermediate Level!!

Pages : [1] 2

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum Brothers & Sisters,

This is a Thread intended to help those of you who have studied keep up

with whatever they've learnt InshaAllah!!

It will also serve as a Learning purpose for those of you who wish to benefit

from it aswell.

The First Book that My Sisters & I have come into an agreement to revise is a

Basic/Simple book on Aqeedah : "Qawl AL-Mufeed, The Benenficial speech, by

Shiekh Muhammed Ibn Abdul Wahhaab Al-Hudaidiy, Al-Yemeniy..Hafidahullah".

I hope there'll be alot of participants inshaAllah!!

Nasa'al Allah At-Tawfeeq!!
:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
08-18-2006, 04:07 PM
woot woot! lets start then! first question?

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 04:10 PM
:sl:

Nice Intro Sis Amirah :)

The Rules of this thread are as the Following :

As we are starting with the book Qawl al-Mufeed, we will appoint a chapter or two chapters a day (depending on the length) and the participants of this thread shall revise it, and then answer to the questions which will be posted.

There shall be NO Copy and Pasting from Other Websites!!

Answers should be Straight to the Point along with necessary daleel...unless otherwise required.

Let's get Started people! Revision time! ;)

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 04:16 PM
As Salaamu aalykum,

Do you guys have the book on you..What is the first chapter!!??

I have to go and Rammage for mine InshaAllah!!.. ::heated:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 04:25 PM
The First Chapter is :

Ma3naa Laa Ilaaha Ilalllah (The Meaning of Laa ilaaha Illallah)

The Second Chapter is :

Ma3naa Muhammad Rasulullah (The Meaning of Muhammad Rasulullah)

Along with the Daleel which is provided :)

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 04:57 PM
post a question Kat. :p

hey are we going to go thru the chappies with the fawaa'id and all? Like for example we're taking laa'illaaha illallah, are we going to take everything about it? Liek the seven shurut, the 10 (is it ten) things that nullify the shahaadah and all that?

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 05:03 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Yeah Nawal,like that!.... we're gonn take it in turns to ask the questions inshaAllah... I'll ask first if you guys want.
D'you think your upto answring the questions on the whole two baabs todat??..or shall we give it a day for you guys to prepare!!....

3alaa Raahatikum inshaAllah! :)

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 05:23 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

okay then Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem...

First question: What's the defnition for Laa ilaaha ilalaah!!? & what's the Adillah/Proof?

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Ok so I'll do the first Two Chapters ( as how it is written in the book ) And Yes this is from memory!! I'm not cheating :p

Meaning of Laa Ilaaha Ilallaha

أي لامعبود بحق إلاالله,وما عبد من دونه فهو باطل
There is None Worthy of Worship Besides Allah, And Whatsoever is Worshipped Besides Allah is Falsehood.

Allah says "فاعلم أنه لا إله إلاالله" And Know! (O Muhammad) That there is no God (Worthy of Worship) Besides Allah "

And Allah says "ذالك بأن الله هوالحق وأن مايدعون من دونه هوالباطل وأن الله هوالعلي العظيم" " That is Because Allah, He is the Truth, and that which they invoke besides Him is falsehood,And that Allah, He is the Most High, The Most Great"

Phew....using this virtual keyboard makes my eyes wanna pop :offended: Lakin Khair....For 3ilm Insha'allah.

Second Question : What are the Seven Shuroot (Conditions) Of Laa ilaaha Illallah? Mention the Poem please if Able :)

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 05:28 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah Maw, That was quick..even though you used that keyboard... :)

Ahsanti ..barakAllahu feeki!! ..next question sis

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Second Question : What are the Seven Shuroot (Conditions) Of Laa ilaaha Illallah? Mention the Poem please if Able

I mentioned it Habibti didn't you see it? :rollseyes

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 05:34 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Oh sorry I did'nt see it!!? :X

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Eight shurut of laa'ilaaha illallah

1. ilm -knowledge
2.yaqeen- certainty
3. ikhlaas- sincerity
4.siddq- to believe
5. mahabbah- love
6. inqiyaad-subjagation
7. qubul- acceptance
8. to disbelieve in the taghut (anything that is worshipped besides Allah)

ok: here's the bayt:

علم يقين و إخلأص و صدقك مع
المحبة و إنقياد والقبول لها
و زيد ثامنها الكفران منك بما
سوا الاله من الاشياء قد الها

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 05:49 PM
next question:

Can anyone please come with a daleel for each of the shuruts mentioned above?

fee amanillah.

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 06:13 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

conditions for the shahaadah are 8 their daleels are:

1) im-knowledge,

qawluhuu ta3aalaa : fa'a3lam annaahu laa ilaaha ilalaah..."know that there isn't no God other than Allah"

2)Yaqeen/Certainty:

qawluhuu ta3alaa innamal Mu'minuun al-latheena Aamanu billaahi wa rasuulihii thumma lam yartaabu wa jaahadu bi amwaalihim wa anfusihimfe sabeelilaah, ulaaika humus saadiquun...
verily the Pious belivers are those who belived in Allah and his messenger and they did not have doubt, and strived with their money and themselves for the sake of Allah, those are the the truthful ones..

3)ikhlaas/sincerity..

qawluhuu ta3aalaa: wa maa umiruu illa liya3budullaaha mukhliseena lahuddeen..and they have not been commanded to worship Allah only with sincerity to the deen..

4)sidq/truth

hadeeth anas radiyallaahu 3anhu..maa min ahadin yyashadu an laailaaha illalaah sidqan min qalbihii illaa harramhulaahu 3alaa an-naar..i think that should be in the saheehayn..Allahu a3lam

5)Mahabbah/Love:

qawluhuu ta3aalaa ..wa min an-naas man yattakhida min duwnillaahi andaadaa, wallatheena aamanuu ashadda hubban lillaah

6)inqiyaad/subjagtion:

qawluhuu ta3aalaa: wa maa kaana li mu'minin wa laa mu'minatin ithaa qadhallaahu amran an yakuuna lahumul khiyaratu min amrihim...

7)Qubuul/acceptance:

qawluhuu ta3aalaa: innahum ithaa qeela lahum laa ilaaha illalaaha yastakibiruun, wa yaquuluun a'inna la taarikuu aa'lihatinaa li shaa3irin majnuun?

8)kufraan/to belive in the Taaquut

qawluhuu ta3aalaa : faman yakfur bitaaguut wa yu'min billaahi faqad istamsaka bil 3urwatil wuthqaa...

Pheewww...

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Wowwweeeeeee you did a goooood one Sis Princess!! :happy: however it would be better if you highlighted the Daleels so it could catch the attention more INsha'allah ;)

NEXT QUESTION!! :D (remember we're doing the book in order ;) )

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Just some translations for sis Amirah's post.

4)sidq/truth
hadeeth anas radiyallaahu 3anhu..maa min ahadin yyashadu an laailaaha illalaah sidqan min qalbihii illaa harramhulaahu 3alaa an-naar..
i think that should be in the saheehayn..Allahu a3lam
hadeeth narrated from Anas (rA.) there is not a person that says laa'ilaaha illallah truthfully from his heart except that Allah as made the fire haram for him.

5)Mahabbah/Love:
qawluhuu ta3aalaa ..wa min an-naas man yattakhida min duwnillaahi andaadaa, yuhibbunahum kahubillah wallatheena aamanuu ashadda hubban lillaah
And of mandkind are some who take for worship others than Allah, they love them as they Love Allah. But those who believe Love Allah more (than anything else)
6)inqiyaad/subjagtion:
qawluhuu ta3aalaa: wa maa kaana li mu'minin wa laa mu'minatin ithaa qadhallaahu amran an yakuuna lahumul khiyaratu min amrihim...
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision.

7)Qubuul/acceptance:
qawluhuu ta3aalaa: innahum ithaa qeela lahum laa ilaaha illalaaha yastakibiruun, wa yaquuluun a'inna la taarikuu aa'lihatinaa li shaa3irin majnuun?
verily if it it is said to them "laa ilaaha Illallah" they become haughty. And they say are we to leave our Gods for a crazy poet?
8)kufraan/to belive in the Taaquut
qawluhuu ta3aalaa : faman yakfur bitaaguut wa yu'min billaahi faqad istamsaka bil 3urwatil wuthqaa...

so whoever disbelieves in the taghut (things other than Allah that are worshipped) adn believes in Allah then he has held on to the "urwatul wuthqa"
(the saying laa'ilaaha illallah)

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Wowwweeeeeee you did a goooood one Sis Princess!! however it would be better if you highlighted the Daleels so it could catch the attention more INsha'allah
True say..my arms are aching, you see I got tired to translate the aayaat...

Sister Nawaal...jazaakillahu khayr man!!

okay next question:

The Meaning/Definition of the Shaadat that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah?...with the Proof!

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Meaning of Muhammad Rasulullah

Ay Laa Matboo3a Bihaqqin Illaa Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam , Wa man ittubi3a feemaa laa daleela 3alaihi faqad ittubi3a bi baatil

It means : No one has the right to be followed but Rasulullah peace be upon him, and Whoever (besides Rasulullah) is followed without a proof (that he is to be followed ) Then verily he is followed Falsely

Allah said " And it is not for a beleiver, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error"

Ok so we have now completed the first Two Chapters of Qawl al-Mufeed which is the Shahaadah :)

Next Question :
What are the Nullifyers of the Shahaadah?

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Yeah we've completed it...Bi 3awnillaah!! Alhamdulillah!!

I'd like to add a lil footnote I have:

In the Ayaah : ittabi3uu maa unzila ilayka min rabbikum wa tattabi3uu min duunihii awliyaa..(al-a3raaf:3)

The Ulamaah say that This Ayaah shows that at-taqleed is haraam..

Mawaddah
08-18-2006, 11:02 PM
...edit.

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 11:04 PM
The nullifiers of the shahadah are ten.

1. shirk. Allah subhanahu says: Innallah laa yaghfiru an yushrika bih. Verily Allah does not forgive those who commit shirk with him. Surah nisa.

2. For a person to choose to reject Islam. Allah says :wa laa yazaaluna yuqaatilunakum hatta yaruddukum an dinikum inistataa3u. wa man tartadid minkum an deenihi fayamut wa huwa kaafir fa'ulaaika habitat a'maaluhum fiddunya wal'aakhirati wa u'laaika ashaabun naari hum feehaa khaalidun And they will will continue to fight you until they turn you away from your religion if they are able to. And whichsoever ones of you turns away from his religion, and dies as a kaafir, then those their deeds have perished in this world and the aakhirah, and those are the people of the fire surah Baqarah

3. Whoever doesnt apply the ruling of Kufr to a nonmuslim, and says that their way is right. Allah says :innalladheena kafaru min ahlil kitabi wal mushrikeena fee naari jahannami khaalideena feehaa Verily those who disbelieve from the ahlul kitab and the mushrikeen are in the hell fire for eternity Surah Bayyinah

4. whoever believes that the way of other than the Prophet peace be upon him is more complete, or that the ruling of another is better than the ruling of the Prophet peace be upon him. Allah says : wa man lam yahkum bima anzallallahu fa'ulaa'ika humul kaafirunAnd whoever doesn not judge by what Allah has revealed , then they are from the Kafirun

5.To hate something that Rasulullah peace be upon him came with. Allah says: walladheena kafaru fata3san lahum wa adhalla a3maalahum. Dhaalika bi'annahum karihu ma anzalallahu fa'ahbata a3malahum But those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah for them is destruction, and Allah will make their deeds vain. That is because they hate which Allah has sent down, so He has made their deeds fruitless

Hey who wants to do the other five? My hands are tired :p

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 11:07 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Hey there, Mawaddah I'd do it inshaAllah if sum1 else don't step up, cause first the book i have tabweeb's kinda diffferent...the nullifiers don't come until after a while!!!....
I'd do my reveision for it though...that'll be until tommorrow bi'idhnillah, or maybe Nawal can post them up inshaAllah!!

A Question...would'nt these nawaaqid/nullifiers also be the nullifiers of Al-Islam!!??

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
^yeah i thought so too. I took from the wrong place :p. its me that posted it under my siss name amirah.

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
as salaamu aalykum,

lol...is it my eyes or have you two posted up the exact same thing!! :?:? ;D

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 11:09 PM
^hey you know what we forgot!!!!!!!! the shurut of Muhammad rasulullah! can you answer them? we only took the shurut for laa ilaaha illallah.

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 11:12 PM
as salaamu aalykum,

LOL!!! I see, :D

InshaAllah...you know what you guys should do...since our tabweebs are different...can you post the first ten chapters of the order they;re are in..so we're actually revising the same 10 not different things..

Nawal89
08-18-2006, 11:14 PM
^actually i missed and skipped a copula pages by accident. Its ok. I was reading it again it was islam. :X so sorry.

can you answer the next question amirah? the shurut of Muhammad rasulullah? Awaiting your answer inshaAllah.

amirah_87
08-18-2006, 11:40 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

The conditions of Muhammdun Rasuululaah!! :

1)al-i3tiraaf birisaalatihii wa i3tiqaadihaa baadina fil qalb...knowing that he was sent down to us and believing that with the heart!!

2)an-nudq/ The prounounciation of that..

daleel: tilka ayaatullaahi natluw 3alayka bil haqq wa innaakal laminal mursaleen...
those are the ayaah that we have recited upon you bil haqq and verily you are from those who were sent ...

3)Al-Mutaaba3ah/following him (Muhammed),

daleel:
qul in kuntum tuhibbuunallaaha fa'ttabi3uuniy yuhbibkumullaah..
say if you loved Allah, follow me so He may love you..

4) At-tasdeeq/believing him (right),in what he's orederd us to do..leave that which is prohibited ..etc

daleel: wa maa ataaakum ar-rasuulu fa khuduuhuu.wa maa naahakum 3anhu fa'ntahuu...

5)al-mahbbat/loving him: you could use the same daleel in number "3".

and hadeeth that the prophet sallaalhu said: laa yu'minu ahadakum hatta akuuna ahabba ilayhi min waalidihii wa waladihii wannaasi ajma3een..

one does not belive until I have become more beloved to him then his parents, his children and everyone else..

6) to put his words before everyone elses..
daleel . qawluhuu ta3aalaa: ya ayyuhal latheena aamanuu laa tuqaddemuu bayna yadyyaillaaha wa rasuulihii, wattaqullaaah innallaah samee3un 3aleem...

7)Respecting him, gratifying him..etc

daleeleuhuu qawluhuu ta3aalaa : inna arsalnaa ilayka shaahedan wa mubashiran wa nadeera, li tu'minu billaahiwa rasuulihii wa tu3azziruuhuu wa tawaqqiruhuu ...

ibnu 3abbas radiyallahu 3anhu said: tu'a3azziruuhuu:means tu'a3theemuhuu/gratify him

and tawqiruhuu means: tahtarimuuhuu/respect him...

hopes that's right inshaAllah.. :)

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 01:14 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Next Question InshaAllah: Chapter: "Where's Allah!??"

daleels from both the kitaab and the sunnah please..barakAllahu feekum!!

Mawaddah
08-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Princess you asked for me to list the first 10 Baabs in order so I'm doing it ok?
Although I doubt our books are different :?

1. Meaning of Laa ilaaha illallah
2. Meaning of Muhammad Rasulullah
3. Where is Allah
4. Definition of Islaam
5. Pillars of Islaam are Five
6. Definition of Imaan
7. Pillars of Imaan are Six
8. Proof on the Increasing of Imaan
9. Proof on the Decreasing of Imaan
10. Ihsaan is One Pillar

Check with your book and see if it's the same insha'allah ;)

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 12:08 PM
as salaamu aalykum,

Jazaakillahu khayran Maw!!...

I have a few extra bits y'know.. but the book I have is not the actual matan..it's got a few extra bits...it's the new Tab3ah you see!! :D

but we'll go by yours no probs!! ;)

BarakAllahu feeki!

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Loool... it's basically 3 ppl participating in this thread.:p

Where can I get the book?:?

In english please.... :D.

:wasalamex

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 01:23 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Loool... it's basically 3 ppl participating in this thread.
Four InshaAllah, My sister should be joining soo aswell!! :)

Where can I get the book? :?

In english please.... :D
I was meant to post that up, however I have'nt been sucessful in my search,
Check in your local Islamic Bookshops InshaAllah...I'll keep looking too!!

Allah ma3ak! :peace:

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-19-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

Four InshaAllah, My sister should be joining soo aswell!! :)

I was meant to post that up, however I have'nt been sucessful in my search,
Check in your local Islamic Bookshops InshaAllah...I'll keep looking too!!

Allah ma3ak! :peace:

Ok sis. As soon as I get some cash.:D

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 03:08 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Here's The Book"Qawl Al-Mufeed" I have the same version, but it's all in arabic.

Author: Shaykh Muhammad Ibn 'Abdil-Wahhaab al-Wasaabee
Paperback: 135 Pages
Published: August, 2004

Al-Qawlul-Mufeed Fi Adillatit-Tawheed - The book before you is an excellent work explaining that which Allaah has sent down to the Messenger Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, and indeed to all of the Messengers before him, from Nooh (Noah) to ‘Eesaa (Jesus), may Allaah’s peace be upon them all. The Message they came with was to establish Tawheed, the command to single out Allaah, the sole Creator, Provider and Sustainer of all that exists, with worship. Likewise, the Messengers clarified and warned from all of those matters that oppose Tawheed. To associate partners with Allaah in His worship violates His Tawheed and constitutes polytheism (Shirk). The author, may Allaah preserve him, brings the definitions, evidences and categories of Tawheed and likewise for Shirk in a very clear and succinct manner.

From the Back of the Book:

The book before you is an excellent work explaining that which Allaah has sent down to the Messenger Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, and indeed to all of the Messengers before him, from Nooh (Noah) to ‘Eesaa (Jesus), may Allaah’s peace be upon them all. The Message they came with was to establish Tawheed, the command to single out Allaah, the sole Creator, Provider and Sustainer of all that exists, with worship. Likewise, the Messengers clarified and warned from all of those matters that oppose Tawheed. To associate partners with Allaah in His worship violates His Tawheed and constitutes polytheism (Shirk). The author, may Allaah preserve him, brings the definitions, evidences and categories of Tawheed and likewise for Shirk in a very clear and succinct manner.

The work also highlights the obligation upon each and every muslim to have knowledge of Tawheed and knowledge of the rights of Tawheed. Further a Muslim is commanded to adhere the Sunnah of Allaah’s Messenger, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, and to avoid innovations and practices in the Religion that are not legislated in the Qur’aan and Sunnah.

Also discussed are issues of faith (Eemaan) and unbelief (Kufr), the definition of Eemaan and that which violates it from the affairs of Kufr and its definition. Many other topics related to the creed (‘aqeedah) are also discussed and explained in this valuable work.

The great scholar of Yemen, Shaykh Muqbil Bin Haadee, may Allaah’s mercy be upon him, said regarding this book, “This treatise deserves to be instilled in the students in the centres of learning due to the much good it contains since it is small in size and large in benefit. So may Allaah bless the efforts of the brother Muhammad Bin ‘Abdul-Wahhaab Al-Wasaabee who accomplished this noble deed.

Details:

Price: $13.99 (€12.17)

amirah_87
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Next Question InshaAllah: Chapter: "Where's Allah!??"

daleels from both the kitaab and the sunnah please..barakAllahu feekum!!
Ok then so we're doing this baab now right...

Q: Give me the daleels from the Quraan only on "Where's Allah"

Come on Sisters!! ;)

umm-sulaim
08-21-2006, 07:50 PM
assalamu alaykum wa ra7matullah,

mashaAllah glad to see this up and running!!
I revise this book on my way to wotk lol.. so i hope everythings still stuck in place inshaAllah...

OK Allahs is in the heavens and the daleel is qawluhuu ta3aala "arra7maanu 3alala 3arsh istawaa" taahaa

"thumma istawaa 3alal 3arsh" ok and this ayaah is in 6 places in the qur'aan, i can remember yunus ra3ad sajdah, i don't remember the other three...

then theres "ilayhi yas3adul kalimu tayyib wal 3amalu saali7u yarfa3uh"

and qawluhuu ta3aalaa "yakhaafuuna rabbahum min fawqihim wa yaf3aluuna ma yu'maruun" na7al

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-21-2006, 09:52 PM
The Question : Where is Allah?

Answer : Allah is Above the Heavens.

Allah says " Ar Rahmaan 3alal 3arsh istawaa"

Allah says " Thummastawaa 3alal 3arsh "

" Wa huwal Qaahiru Fawqa 3ibaadihi"

" Yakhaafoona Rabbahum min fawqihim wa yaf3aloona maa yu2maroon"

" Ilaihi Yas3adul Kalimit Tayyibi wal 3amalussaalihu yarfa3uh"

And the Daleel from the Hadeeth is :

Narrated Mu3aawiyah ibn alhakam as-Sulami, He said " I had a Slave girl who used to herd Goats for me, So one day I went to inspect on her and I found out that a wolf had gone off with one of the goats. And I am a man from Bani Adam, I get angry as how they get angry, and so I slapped her. Then I informed Rasulullah of what I did and he told me " Bring her to me" So I brought her to Rasulullah and he asked her ' Where is Allah?' She answered ' Above the Skies' He asked her " And who am I? " She answered " You are the Messenger of Allah" Rasulullah then said to me " Free her for verily she is a beleiver"

And Hadeeth Abi Hurairah " When Allah Created the Creation, He wrote in his Book which is with him Above the Throne, ' Verily my Mercy has Surpassed my Wrath' "

Next Question!!!

What is the Definition of Islaam :) Baarakallahu Feekunna

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 09:56 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Q: Give me the daleels from the Quraan only on "Where's Allah"
Jazaakumullaahu Khayran!!... Maw, Ya Bint!! Ayna 3aqlish!!? I asked for Daleels from the Kitaab only!!...you go answer the hole Baab!! :rant: :rollseyes :)
Look who's the mabthuutha now!! :D

Okay one last question to Complete the "Where's Allah" Chapter, (i'll answer yours InshaAllah) :

Q: The Ayaah "Ar-Rahmaan 3alal 3arshish Tawaa...." How many times does this ayaah appear in the Quraan, and name the Suraah's which it's in InshaAllah!!?? :)

Allah Ma3akum!! :peace:

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 12:49 PM
yaa mabthuuthaat lol hey amira i answered it bil ams but only half, but i remember the other three
1.yunus
2.ra3ad
3.sajdah
4.furqaan
5.7adeed

ok i don't have the last one help please...been thinking for a while, still don't rememeber it...oh well thats what you're all here for :)

wassalaam

Nawal89
08-22-2006, 12:59 PM
hm..i havent been to this thread for a while now.

^oh umm sulaim the surah you're missing out is A'raaf. So this ayah "thummas tawa alal arsh" appears in six places in the Qur'an.

Seems like i missed this bab. shall we move on to the next bab? Or there are still some more questions? Should we go on the the radd for those who claim istawa means istawla? And all that other stuff?.............

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks 3azeezah :)

yeah thats it for the baab just checked, you wanna ask the next?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-22-2006, 01:35 PM
You People are soooooo slowwwwwww If you dont see the next Question then just posssssstttttt itttttttttt [MAD]Waysh Dhih???[/MAD]

Slow Po's :mad:

Alla ya'lls are Adhaan Mabthootha :p

So next Question :

Oh yeah By the WAY I had already asked the next question!!! :eek: you peoples just skip over me or what? :mad:

Here it is
What is the Definition of Islaam :) Baarakallahu Feekunna

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 01:54 PM
LOol......i love it when you rant and put up all them smilies lol.. adh7akteenee qawee....

sorry 3azeezatee, it wasn't intentional :)

OK al islam is "al-istislaam lillahi bi tawheed wal ingiyaad lahu bi taa3ah wal khuluus wal baraa'a min ashirk wa ahlihee"

islam is the complete surrender to Allah in his oneness and tying yourself to him in obedience and sincerity and being free from shrik (associating partners with Allah ) and the like of it..

ok next question:

What is the daleel for al-islam

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-22-2006, 02:04 PM
LOol......i love it when you rant and put up all them smilies lol.. adh7akteenee qawee....
:lol: I love it when I rant at you guys and put up all those smilies too :lol: makes me laugh to read my own post ;D ;D I think Princess infected me with her mabthooth brains :p

sorry 3azeezatee, it wasn't intentional
Mafeesh Mushkila ;)

Good answer by the way :thumbs_up Masha'allah

ok next question:

What is the daleel for al-islam

wassalaam
Allah said " Innaddeena 3indallahil Islaam " (Verily the Only Religion (accepted) With Allah is Islaam )

Allah says " Wa Radheetu lakumul Islaama Deenaa" ( And I have approved Islam to be your only Religion)

Allah says " Falaa Tamuutunna Illa wa antum Muslimoon" ( And do not Die except that you are Muslims)

Allah says " Wa man Yabtaghi Ghayral Islaama Deenan Falan Yuqbala Minhu wa huwa fil aakhirati minal Khaasireen" ( And whoever seeks other than Islaam as his religion, It will not be accepted from him, and on Yaumal Qiyaamah he will be from the losers "

Allah says " Wa Aneeboo Ilaa Rabbikum Wa Aslimoo lahu min Qabli an ya'tiyakumul 3adhaabu thumma laa tunsaroon " ( And turn towards your Lord and Submit to Him Before there comes upon you a Torment from which you will not be saved "

OK Next Question!! :D

What are the Pillars of Islaam? Along with Daleel :)

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 02:28 PM
ajabtee wa asabtee baarakAllahu feeki... nice one!

Islam is built on 5 pillars

1. shahaadat "an laa ilaaha illa laah wa anna muhmmadan rasuululah", bearng witness that there is no God worthy of worship save Allah and that muhammed is the messenger of Allah.

2. Iqaamatu salaah establishent of prayer, and they are 5.

3. Ieetaa'u zakaah giving in charity

4. sawmu ramadhaan fasting in the month of ramadhan

5. 7ajjul bayt and making pilgrimage to the holy ka'bah

Daleel

Hadeeth Ibnu 3umar may Allah be pleased with him "islam is built upon 5: bearing witness that there is no God worthy of worship save Allah and that Muhammed is the messenger of Allah and the establishment of prayer and giving charity and the piligrimage to the holy ka3bah and fasting in ramadhan.

agreed upon.

Also in Hadeeth jibreel narrated by abee hurayrah and 3umar... found in bukhaari and muslim.

next question nawaagidh al islaam al 3ashrah ma3al adilah the 10 nullifiers of isslam and the evidence

maybe of the next person wants to answer like 3...cos they are quite lengthy, however you prefer...

wassalaam

Muhammad
08-22-2006, 03:58 PM

Masha'Allaah this is an excellent thread, as it aids our learning of beneficial knowledge as well as encourages those of us who are not so active to busy ourselves with these things Insha'Allaah.

I thought this thread might be better off in the 'Education Issues' section as opposed to Halal fun, which is why it has been moved here.

:w:

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 04:05 PM
mashaAllah, thanks.

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 06:41 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah you Sisters have done me proud! :)
I see you've already completed a couple of Chapters in my absence!! :( BarakAllahu feekunna man!!

I'll answer the next question which was how many are the nawaaqid al-islaam..

I thought this thread might be better off in the 'Education Issues' section as opposed to Halal fun, which is why it has been moved here.
JazakaAllahu khayran Akhee!!

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 07:37 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay Here are the Nullifiers of Islam InshaAllah:

1) Shirkh:

Daleel: Innash shirka lathulmun 3atheem..verily ash-shirk(the assiciatiting of partners with Allah is A Great opression!!

Daleel2: Inallaaha la yaghfira an yushraka bihii wa yaghfir maa dunna dhaalika liman yashaa..
Allah Forgiveth Not that Partners should be set up with him,but he forgiveth anything else to whom he pleaseth...

2)Ar-Riddah-Apostasy:

Daleel: Wa man yakfur bil imaan faqad habida 3amaluhuu wa huwa fil aakhirati minal khaasireen..
If anyone rejects his faith, fruitless is his work and in the hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost.

Daleel2 Hadeeth ibnu 3abbaas radiyallaahu 3anhu that the Prophet said man baddala deenahu fa'qtuluuhu..
Who ever changes his religion, Kill him!... (I think this was in the saheehayn..right:?)

3)Who ever does not beleive that Chritians/Jews/Fire Worshippers...etc Are UnBelievers..or even has doubt about their faith,or even corrects theer belief..etc Is a Kaafir...

Becuase Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa has clearly stated in the Quraan:
Innal Latheena Kafaruu min Ahlil kitaabi wal Mushrikeena fee naar jahannama khaaletheena feehaa, ulaaika hum Sharrul barriyyah...
Those who reject (Thruth) among the people of the book and among the polytheist will be in hell fire, to dwell therein, they are the worst of creatures..

4)Whoever believes that the guidance of the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallam is not complete and that there is other guidance better than His..like those who choose to follow the Tawaaaqeet...etc..

Daleel:Wa man lam yahkum bimaa anzallaalaah fa'ulaaika humul kaafiruun...
If any do fail to guide by what Allah has reveled they are unbeleivers..

D2Innad deen 3indallaahil Islaam..
Verily the Religion with Allah is Islam..

D3: falaa wa rabbika la yu'minuuna hattaa yuhaakimuuka feemaa shajarah baynahum, thumma laa yajiduu fee anfusihim harajan mimmaa qadayta wa yusallimuu tasleema..
But no, by the Lord , they can have no faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resisitence against thy decision, but accept them with the fullest decision!!..

5)Whoever Hates/Dislikes what the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallam has Come to us with/sent down upon us...etc

Daleel:Innaal lathee Irtadda 3alaa adbaarihim min ba3di maa tabayyana lahumush shaydaanu sawwala lahum wa amlaa lahum..Dhaalika bi'annahum qaalu lil'latheena karihuu maa nazzalallaahu sanudiy3akum fee ba3dil amr wallaahu ya3lamu israarahum..Fa kayfa idhaa tawaffathumul malaaikatu yadhribuuna wujuuhahhum wa adbaarahum.. Dhaalika bi'annahum ittabi3uu maa ashkhadallaaha wa karihuu ridwaanahuu fa ahbada a3maalahum..

Those who turn back as Apostates after guidance was clearly shown to them, The evil one has instigated them and busied them up with false hopes.
This because they said to Those who hate what Allah has revealed : We will obey you in part of matter, but Allah knows their secrets..
But how will it be when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and backs..
This beacasue they followed which called forth The Wrath of Allah and they hated Allah's good pleasure so he made their deeds of no effect...

......................... :uuh: :uuh: :phew

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 07:37 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hey Guys, can someone else do the next 5 inshaAllah...it's alot ya akhwaat!!:embarrass

Okay....:hiding: :X

So the question still remains on the Nullifiers of Islam..The 5 that i have'nt done InshaAllah.. :)
sorry guys.. :-/

Nawal89
08-22-2006, 10:27 PM
I'll do the next five pplz. i havent got an opportunity to answer in this thread yetl

6. Whoever makes fun of Allah, the Prophet, The Quran, or the religion or any of the pillars of Islam like salah, zakah fasting and hajj, or anything from sha'aa'ir of islam like the beard, or the adhan or the sunnah. Whoever makes fun of any of these things is a kaafir.

daleel: Qul Abillahi wa ayaatihi wa rasulihi kuntum tastahzi'un. Laa ta'tadhiru kad kafartum ba'd imanikum. Say: Was it at Allah and his Ayat and His Messenger that you were mocking? Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed.

7. Sihir, Magic.
daleel: "Wa maa yu'allimaani min ahadin hatta yaqulaa innama nahnu fitnatun falaa takfur"and neither of these two angels (harut and Marut) taught anyone (such things) till they had said "We are only for a trail so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)

8. Helping the non believers over the believers.
daleel: Yaa ayyuhalladheena aamanu in tutee'uu fareeqan minallatheena utuul kitaaba yaruddukum ba'da imanikum kafirin. wa kayfa takfuruna wa antum tutla alaikum ayatullah wa feekum rasulahu. wa man ya'tasim billahi faqad hudiya ila siratin mustaqeemO you who believe! If you obey a group of those who were given the Scripture (jews and Christians, they would indeed render you disbelievers after you have believed! And how would you disbelieve while unto you are recited teh Verses of Allah and among you his Messenger? And whoever holds firmly to Allah then he is indeed guided to the right path

9. Whoever beleives that some people are permitted to pull out from Muhammad's (pbuh) sharee'ah, like how Khadhir alayhissalam was allowed to leave Musa's sharee'ah, then he is a kaafir.
And that is because every prophet before Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam used to be sent specifically to his people so it was not obligatory on everyone to follow him. As for our Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, he was sent to all of mankind, so it is not allowed for anyone to go against his Sharee'ah.
daleel:Qul Yaa'ayyuhannasu inni rasulullah ilaykum jamee'aa Say oh mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah.

daleel:and inthe hadeeth from l Jaabir ibn Abdillah in the saheehain " Wa kaanannannabiyyu yub'ath ila qawmihi khasah wa bu'ithtu linnaasi aamah" And a prophet used to be sent specifically for his people, and i was sent to all of mankind

10. al- I'raadh. Staying away from Allah's religion, not learning it, and not practicing it. And the meaning of I'raadh here: Is for a person to stay away from learning the roots of the religion that makes a person a muslim, even though he might not learn the deen in detail.

daleel :wa man adhlamu mimman dhukkira bi'aayaati rabbihi thumma a'radha anha. inna minal mujrimeena muntaqimun And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the ayat of his lord then turns aside therefrom? Verily we shall exact retribution from the Mujrimun (criminals disbeleivers)

ok done!

please note that other than the Qur'anic verses i translated them myself...so please correct me if i made a mistake anyone.

seems like we finished from the defination of Islam!

next one: the defination of Iman, Lughah and Istilaahan inshaAllah.

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 10:58 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Jazakillahu khayr Nawal :peace:

please note that other than the Qur'anic verses i translated them myself...so please correct me if i made a mistake anyone.
They seem okay to me Ukhtiy! ;)

seems like we finished from the defination of Islam!
Yeah, Alhamdulillah!! :happy:

next one: the defination of Iman, Lughah and Istilaahan inshaAllah.
Al-imaan lughatan means :At-Tasdeeq.. (right!?..not 100% sure!!)

and Istilaahan:An Nudq Billisaan wa i3tiqaadun bil janaan, wa 3aml bil juwaarih wal arkaan, yazeedu bi'dda3ah wa yanqusu bil ma3siyah..

Pronounciation of the tongue, and belief with the heart, and acting with your body parts..it increases with obedience and decreases with Disobedience.

Okay next question InshaAllah, What are the Pillars of Al-Imaaan!!??Along with the Daleel please

umm-sulaim
08-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Pillars of Eemaan/Faith are 6 and they are all mentioned in Hadeeth Abee hurayrah in the event when Jibraeel alayhi salaam came to the rpophet as a traveller.....he asked him several questions and from them was "mal eemaan?" what is faith the rpophet may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him replied "an tu'minu bilahi wa malaa'ikatihi wa kutubihi wa rusulihi wal yawmil aakhir wa an tu'mina bil qdri khyarihee wa sharrih....."to beleive in:
1.Allah
2.His angels
3.His books
4.His messengers
5.The last day
6.and to beleive in fate its good and bad
Then jibreel said "sadaqta" you have told the truth....alhadeeth.
The hadeeth is in bukhaari and muslim

OK next question: What is the daleel that Eemaan increases?

BarrakaAllahu feekum...

wassalaam

Nawal89
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
1: wa lamma ra'l mu'minunal ahzab, wa qalu hadha ma wa3adanallah wa rasuluh, wa sadaqallah wa rasuluh wa ma zadahum illa imaanan wa tasleemaa. And when the beleivers saw the Ahzab (the Confederates) they said: "This is what Allah and his Messenger has promised us; and Allah and his Messenger had spoken the truth. And it only added to their Faith and to their submissiveness.

2: Wa idha ma unzilat suratun faminhum man yaqulu ayyukum zaadathu haadhihi imaana. fa'ammalladheena aamanu fazaadathum imaanaa wa hum yastabshirun.And whenver there comes down a surah, some of them say: Which of you has had his Faith increased by it?" As for those who believe, it has increased their Faith, and they rejoice.

3: wa yazdaadulladheena aamanu imanaa And it increases the believers in their faith

4: huwalladhee anzalassakeenata fee qulubil mu'minin liyazdaadu imanan ma3a imanihimHe it is Who sent down As-sakinah into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in fai th along with their present faith.

5: innamal mu'minuna idha dhukirullah wajilat qulubuhim wa idha tuliyat alaikum ayatuhu zaadat hum imana wa hum yastabshirun.
Verily the believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fair in their hearts and when His verses are recited unto them they increase their faith and they put their trust in their Lord.

erm..............thats all i can think of now :-\

next question: What is the daleel that iman decreases?

umm-sulaim
08-23-2006, 02:27 PM
masha Allah 3azeezah...

ok adillah that eemaan decreases:

I remember that sheikh muhammed 7afidhahu Allah said that the adillah for eemaan increasing is the adillah eemaan decreasing beacuse, for it to increase it would have been naagis before (decreased)

Ahadeeth on eemaan decreasing:

1. hadeeth Abee Hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said "al eemaan bidh3un wa sab3uuna shu3bah, a3laaha qawl laa ilaaha illa laah wa adnaaha imaatatul adhaa mina attareeq"eemaan is 70 and something parts the highest part (eemaan) is saying there is no God worthy of worship save Allah, and the lowest part is moving a harmful obstacle from the road"
hadeeth is in bukhaari and muslim

2.Hadeeth abee hurayra "al mu'min al qawee a7abbu ila llahi min al mu'min adha3ef wa fee kullin khayr"
the strong beleiver is more beloved to Allah than the weak beleiver, and in both of them theres good
i checked the takhreek its in muslim.

3.hadeeth abee sa3eed al khudhree that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said "man ra'aa minkum munkaran falyughayyiruhu bi yadih fa in lam yastati3 fi bi lisaanih wa in lam yastati3 fa bi qalbih wa dhaalika adh3aful eemaan"

whoever of you sees wrong, then change it with your hand, and if you can't then with your tongue, and it you can't then with your heart and that is the weakest eemaan"

thats all i can remember akhawaat,

also theres like fawaa'id from the sheik hafidhahu Allah do we mention those?

ok the next question is: the adillah that eeman is part of our actions?

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-24-2006, 06:45 AM
Masha Allah, I think its an advance thread and not intermediate :rollseyes . May I join you guys and doing my murajaah too? :-\ I have a poor murajaah these days. If I have permission from you guys, I will take my book qawlul muhfeed Muhammad bin Abdul wahhab Al Wushaby and also by sheikh Uthaymeen rahimahumullah, just for comparation :) . may I? Cause Im a beginner :hiding: but I wanna study too insha Allah. Study while working

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 10:22 AM
I'm surprised your asking?

Allahul musta3aan akhanaa... get your book and tafadhall!

"wa ta3aawanu 3alal birri wa taqwaa" we all benefit from eachother...

wassalaam

sameena
08-24-2006, 11:08 AM
its nice

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
Masha Allah, I think its an advance thread and not intermediate :rollseyes . May I join you guys and doing my murajaah too? :-\ I have a poor murajaah these days. If I have permission from you guys, I will take my book qawlul muhfeed abdullah bin Abdul wahhab and also by sheikh Uthaymeen rahimahumullah, just for comparation :) . may I? Cause Im a beginner :hiding: but I wanna study too insha Allah. Study while working
Akhiiiiii you dont have to askkkkkkkkkk just come come bring your book, I'm so glad you have the book!! :) yes just join us here, but keep in mind that we're doing 'revision' of the book whilst you are still a beginner since you haven't studied the book yet.......soooo...........we're actually posting daleel and things from memory..........but It's ok if you join us, the more the merrier!! Please join as soon as possible insha'allah :happy:

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
ok the next question is: the adillah that eeman is part of our actions?

wassalaam
Umm sulaim and Princess Baarakallahu Feekunnaa Masha'allah........Fannaan walla aysh al muraaj3ah kidah? Isn't it fun to do Muraaja3ah like this? ;) Masha'allah...

so the answer to this question :

Allah says " Wa maa Kaanallahu Li Yudhee3a Imaanakum" (And Allah would not let your Iman be for naught) The word Iman in this verse means Salaat. So Allah named the action Salaat as Iman.

Narrated Abi Hurairah, He said Rasulullah peace be upon him said " Iman is Seventy odd parts, The best part of it is the saying of Laa ilaaha illallah and the lowest part is removing a harmfull object from the Street. And Shyness is a part of Iman " {Muttafaqun Alaih}

Narrated ibn 3abbas, he said Rasulullah peace be upon him said " Do you know what is Iman in Allah? " We said " Allah and his messenger know best" Rasulullah said " To bear witness that there is no God but Allah, And that Muhammad is his Messenger, and Performing the Prayers, and Paying the Zakaah, and Fasting Ramadhaan, and to give 1/5 from the war booty "
{Muttafaqun Alaih}

Next Question :

How many Pillars of Ihsaan are there? And what is the Definition of Ihsaan?

amirah_87
08-24-2006, 01:43 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Masha Allah, I think its an advance thread and not intermediate . May I join you guys and doing my murajaah too? I have a poor murajaah these days. If I have permission from you guys, I will take my book qawlul muhfeed abdullah bin Abdul wahhab and also by sheikh Uthaymeen rahimahumullah, just for comparation . may I? Cause Im a beginner but I wanna study too insha Allah. Study while working
SubhanAllah, there's no need to ask us InshaAllah...tafaddall Ya Akhaanaa!!
The more the merrier InshaAllah..wallaahul musta3aan..

Umm sulaim and Princess Baarakallahu Feekunnaa Masha'allah........Fannaan walla aysh al muraaj3ah kidah? Isn't it fun to do Muraaja3ah like this? Masha'allah...
Yeah Alhamdulillah it's very good!!...:peace: :)

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Wa feeki baarak....sadaqti 3azeezati inna hadhihil muraaji3ah fannaan,mithlu dammaaj wa lammaa...

Ihsaan is one pillar "huwa an ta3buda Allahla ka'annak taraahu fa in lam takun taraahu fa innahu yaraak"
as is in hadeeth jibreel
To worship Allah as though you see him and even if you do not see him, then verily he sees you.

Meannig of ihsaaan by sheikh Ibn uthaimeen ra7imahu Allah

(i kinda like had to check cos i'm bit rusty with ta3reefaat and all)

so he said ra7imahu Allah: ali7saan dhidd al isaa'ah, wa huwa an yabdhul alinsaan alma3ruf wa yakuff al adhaa, fa yabdhul al ma3ruuf fee malihee wa 3ilmihee wa jaahihee wa badanih..

al-ihsaan is the opposite of doing bad, and it is to show good and restrict from the annoyance of others, so he shows this good through his wealth and his knowledge and his status and his body...

You guys have the aqsaam of i7saan in your books? if so thats the next question.

wassalaam

Nawal89
08-24-2006, 08:30 PM
ihsan is two parts:

1. ihsan to the creation
2. ihsan in worshipping the creator.

the first one , ihsan to the creation is applied to four matters

1. wealth
2. ranks
3. knowledge
4. physical

next question: give an example for each of the 4 points where ihsan to the creation applies ;)

seeker_of_ilm
08-24-2006, 08:34 PM

You people actually know all this stuff from memory :ooh: . Awesome....when/where did you learn it.

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah its from memory akhee...but we of course need to always do revision all the time cos other wise we'd just forget it...
i've forgotten a lot anyways...
we all studied out in Yemen in the markaz of Sheikh Muqbil bin Hadee al Waadi3ee ra7imahu Allah, Dammaaj.
They're really very keen on the memorisation there...

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Ok the 4 points insha Allah...

1. wealth The best way of someone showing goodness through their wealth is charity, and its from the pillars of Islam..
and this could be obligatory like the provision of the wife children etc...

2.Rank If someone was close to a king, minsiter or to someone og importance, and someone asked them to have a word to the person in rank in their nehalf, he would be helping them because of his position.

3.Knowledge If someone is knowledgable he shows ihsaan by benefiting others, in circles of knolwedge, or even just a coffee gathering...
and then the sheikh said that we shouldn't use this to say that we have to remind people in every sitting every time, cos then that way people would start to get bored, but we should do it with 7ikmah wisdom..

4.Body we use our body for ihsaan by helping eachother like hadeeth abee hurayrah al muttafaq alayhi "wa tu3een arrajul 3alaa daabatihee fa ta7miluhu 3alayha mataa3ahu sadaqah"
and to help a man with his riding beast and help him put his belongings on it is charity"

correct me idhaa akhda'tu

ok next question al i7saan fee 3ibadati Allah doing good through the worship of Allah

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 10:09 PM
^ Yeah......we need lots of Muraaja3ah these days innit Ukhti *sigh*.......Lakin we'll help each other insha'allah sah!! :happy:

next question: give an example for each of the 4 points where ihsan to the creation applies
1. Ihsaan concerning wealth. So it's like when a person gives Sadaqah, and Gives Zakaah as a purification for his wealth. And also when a person disposes his wealth towards those means which are waajib upon him like spending on his family etc.

2. Ihsaan concerning the Ranks of People. So you give each person the honor due to him.

3. Ihsaan concerning Knowledge. So it's when a person makes good use of his knowledge of Islaam in worshipping Allah with it and reaching out to the people with it in da'wah.

4. Ihsaan concerning Bodily activities with People. So for example when you see a person in need then you help him. In the Hadeeth Rasulullah said " And when you help a man with his mount, and help him upon it , or help him to place his goods on it, then in this is a sadaqah"

Oooookay then, Next Question on me!! :D

Maa Huwa Ta3reef at-Tawheed? Lughatan Wastilaahan Baarakallahu Feekum.
What is the Definition of Tawheed? Linquistically and Technically Please :)

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 10:10 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UMM SULAIMMMMMMMMMM I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU JUST POSTED BEFORE MEEEEEEEEE :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ok I'll take the next question then :'( :'(

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 10:30 PM
ok next question al i7saan fee 3ibadati Allah doing good through the worship of Allah

wassalaam
So al-i7saan fee 3ibaadati Allah is in two parts.
If we contemplate the Definition of Ihsaan then we will see those two parts.

The first type of ihsaan is in the first part : To worship Allah as if you see him
So in this first part of the Definition, we see that worshipping Allah is to be with Love.

And the second type of Ihsaan is in the second part : And if you do not see him, then know that he sees you
So this second part indicates that we should worship Allah with Humbleness and fear Also.

In conclusion, Ihsaan in our Ibaadah for Allah is :
1. To Worship Him with Love
2. To Worship Him with Fear and Humbleness

Ok My next question is the same as before :
What is the Definition of Tawheed? Linguistically and Technically

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UMM SULAIMMMMMMMMMM I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU JUST POSTED BEFORE MEEEEEEEEE :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ok I'll take the next question then :'( :'(

for once ey dear sis lol....

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah awal marrah...lol

Tawheed Linguistically: is the masdar (verbal noun) for wa77ada yuwa77idu i.e to make something one

Tawheed technically: ifraadu Allah fee uluhiyyatih wa rububiyyatih wa asma'ihee wa siffaatihee..
Making Allah one his divinity his lordship and in his names and attributes

next question what is the adillah that the one that doesn't make all his action for Allah is not from the people of tawheed?

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-25-2006, 06:10 AM
Alhamdulillah I have my book here, "Al Qoulul Mufid fi adillatit tauhid" by Al Allamah Syaikh Abu Ibrahim Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab bin Alin Al 'Abdali Al Wushoby hafidhahullah and I thin kit will be interesting if I also see the explanation from Al Allamah al faqih fiddien syaikh Muhammad bin Shalih Al Uthaymeen rahimahullah from his book "Al Qaulul Mufid 'ala Kitabit tauhid". BUT I just read above the sister said that youre all writing from your memorize? :-\ Well...is it fair if I write it thru my books? Is it ok? I kinda hesitate to join, a little bit shy too :-\ . Is it ok? Excuse my sensitive feeling niii....Just wanna make my self sure that its ok for everybody in here. INsha Allah all for the best.
Btw. Is syaikh Muhammad Al Wushaby nii still alive or....? Sorry just wanna know

umm-sulaim
08-25-2006, 10:45 AM
wa alaykuma salaam wa ra7matullah,

tafaddhal akhaana....masha Allah its khayrun katheer you join, and you can correct our mistakes too...

Sheikh Muhammed is still alive (hafidhau Allah) he came last year (and the other ulamaa'u Yemen) to the markaz as he does almost every year to give the students lectures and benefit them for the short time his there...

Isn't shar7 qawlul mufeed by Ibn Uthaimeen ra7imahu Allah for kitaab tawheed also written by Sheikh Muhammed Abdul Wahhaab? and not qawlul mufeed?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-25-2006, 03:37 PM
next question what is the adillah that the one that doesn't make all his action for Allah is not from the people of tawheed?

wassalaam
Ahsantee 3alal ijaabah ya 3azeezatee...

But aren't you skipping some parts of the book Ya Ukhti? I think the part that comes after the Explanation of the meaning of Tawheed is when the Mu'allif says " I3lam Akhil Muslim waffaqani Allah wa Iyyak anna li at-Tawheed Ruknaani asaasiyyaani, Al awwal Ifraad Allah bil 3ibaadah, Wath Thaani Ifraad Rasulullah Bil mutaaba3ah "

(" Know my Muslim Brother, that there are two main Pillars of Tawheed, The first is that we single out Allah with Ibaadah, and the second is that we single out Rasulullah with Ittibaa3 ")

Or is that what you're asking for? :-\

Raaji3ee Kitaabuki wa akhbireena Barakallahu Feeki :)

seeker_of_ilm
08-25-2006, 03:46 PM

Is this a few pages of the book?

http://www.troid.org/articles/aqeeda...lul-Mufeed.pdf

http://www.troid.org/articles/aqeeda...ul-Mufeed2.pdf

umm-sulaim
08-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Ahsantee 3alal ijaabah ya 3azeezatee...

But aren't you skipping some parts of the book Ya Ukhti? I think the part that comes after the Explanation of the meaning of Tawheed is when the Mu'allif says " I3lam Akhil Muslim waffaqani Allah wa Iyyak anna li at-Tawheed Ruknaani asaasiyyaani, Al awwal Ifraad Allah bil 3ibaadah, Wath Thaani Ifraad Rasulullah Bil mutaaba3ah "

(" Know my Muslim Brother, that there are two main Pillars of Tawheed, The first is that we single out Allah with Ibaadah, and the second is that we single out Rasulullah with Ittibaa3 ")

Or is that what you're asking for? :-\

Raaji3ee Kitaabuki wa akhbireena Barakallahu Feeki :)

Wa feeki baarak 3azeezati,

In our nuskhah after tawheed linguistically and technically he mentions this:

"I3lam akhee al muslim waffaqaniya Allahu wa iyyaaka, annal insaana laa yakunu min ahlu tawheed alkhaalis illaa idhaa afrada Allaha bi jamee3i anwaa3 al3ibaadaat"
know my muslim brother,may Allah grant me with success and you, that the no one is from the people of sincere tawheed (oneness of Allah) unless he singles Allah out in all types of worship"

then he ra7imahu Allah goes onto mention the first ayah in surat huud right....maybe our nusakh are slightly different?

then after the adillah for ifraadu Allah fil 3ibaadah he goes onto say "wa laa yakuunu al insaan minal mutbi3een li rasulillah alayhi salaatu wassalaam ittibaa3an saadiqan illa idhaa afrada rasulu Allah bil mutaaba3ah..."
"and no one is a true follower of the rprophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam unless he singles the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam in following........"
then gives the adillah for that

But nonetheless thats what i was asking for sis...hu nafsuh sa7 :)

InshaAllah answer it according to how you have it in your book 3azeezati

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-25-2006, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

yes akhee these are from the book...

wassalaam

seeker_of_ilm
08-25-2006, 06:09 PM

Just wondering...Is there a specific method of memorisation taught in Yemen?...as I have read articles explaining the Mauritanian methods.

amirah_87
08-25-2006, 08:33 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay Then InshaAllah Umm Sulaim, I'm gonna answer what you asked....

Bismillah...

I3lam Akhee Al-Muslim Waffaqanillaaha wa iyyaak Annal Insaan laa yakuuun min Ahl-Tawheed al-khaalis illa idhaa afrada Allaha bi jamii3 anwaa3 al-3ibaadaat...
Know O' my Muslim Brother may Allah give you and I both the Tawfeeq that A person does not become from the People of Tawheed Sincerely, only if he devotes all the types of worship to Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa alone!

Qalaa ta3aalaa: Alim Laame Meem Ra', kitaabun uhkimat ayaatuhuu thumma fussilat min ladun hakeemin khabeer, Allaa ta3buduu illalaah inniy lakum minhu nadheer wa basheer.
"Alif Laam Ra'. This is a book with verses basic or fundamental (woth established meaning) further explained in detail from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).
In teaceth that Ye should worship none but Allah (say): Verily I am sent unto you from Him to warn and to Bring Glad tidings.."

Wa Qaala Ta3aalaa: Wal laqad arsalana Nuhan ilaa qawmihii inniy laku nadheer mubeen , allaa ta3buduu illalaah inniy akhaafu 3alaykum 3adhaaba yawmin aleem.
"We sent Noah to his people with a mission, I have come to you with a clear warning..
That Ye should serve Allah, verily I do fear for you the punishment of a greivious day."

WaQaala ta3aalaa: Wadhkur Akhaa 3aadin idh andara qawahu bil ahqaaf wa qad khalatin nuduru min bayni yadayhi wa min khalfihi allaa ta3budu illalaaha inniy akhaafu 3alaykum 3adhaaba yawmin 3atheem..
"Mention (Hud) one of Aaad's own brethrens Behold, He warned His People about the winding sand-tracts. but there have been warners before Him and after Him.Worship Ye none other than Allah, Truly I fear for you the penalty of A Mighty Day..

Wa laa yakuun Al-Ihsaan min Al-Muttabi3een bi rasuulillaahi sallalaahu 3alayhi wassalaaam illa idhaa afrada rasuulillaahi bil mutaaba3ah, fa kamaa anna'naa la na3bud illaa rasuulillaah fa kadhaalika la nattibi3 illaa Rasuulihii sallalaahu 3alayhi wasalllam.
And The Ihsaan from the Followers of the Prophet sallalaahu 3alayhi wasallam
is not complete until he devotes his mutaaba3ah ..(dunno how to put that:?) of the Prophet salallaahu 3alayhi wasallam, and like we do not Worship other than Allah subhanahu wa ta3aalaa, we don't follow other than His Prophet.

Qaala Ta3aala:
Falaa wa Rabbika laa yu'minuuna hattaa yuhaakimuuka feemaa shajara baynahum, thumma laa yajiduu fee anfushim harajan mimmaa qadayta wa yusallimuu tasleemaa..
"Say if you do love Allah, follow Me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins, for Allah is oft-forgiving most merciful.."

Wa Qaala T3aalaa:
Qul in kuntum tuhibbuunallaaha fa'ttabi3uuniy yuhbibkumullaaha wa yaghfirlakum min dhunuubkim.
"But No by The Lord They can have no real faith, until they make Thee judge in all disputes between Them, and fine in ther souls no resistance against Thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction."

Next Question InshaAllah is Adillat Tawheed!!??

Wassalaams guys :)

umm-sulaim
08-25-2006, 10:49 PM

Just wondering...Is there a specific method of memorisation taught in Yemen?...as I have read articles explaining the Mauritanian methods.

I don't think theres a specific way of memorising in Yemen, for instance for lessons we'd memorise all the definitions and the evidence from the qur'aan and sunnah
for ahaadeeth, we memorise the narrators name and his status (chain wise) is he trustworthy, truthful, a liar, etc....

As for the qur'an everyone has their own way, so theres no certain way we're told to memorise it...

what do you think girls?

what is the method of memoristaion in Mauritania?

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Wa alaykuma salaam

ok Adillat tawheed:

1.Qawluhu ta3aala "qul huwa Allahu ahad Allahu ssamad lam yalid wa lam yulad wa lam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad"
say he is one. Allah the self sufficient. he didn't beget nor was he begotten, and there is no equal to him or comparison.

2."dhaalika bi annahu idha du'iya Allahu wahdahu kafartum wa in yushrik bihee tu'minuu"

that is if Allah is called alone you disbelieve, and if partners are associated with him you beleive

3.and qawluhuu ta'aala "wa idhaa dhukira Allahu wahdahu ishama'azzat quluubu lladheena la yu'minuna bila aakhirah"

and if Allah alone is mentioned the hearts of those who disbelive in the here after is filled with disgust

4.and qawluhu ta'aala "wa idhaa dhakarta rabbaka fil qur'aani wahdahu wallaw alaa adbaarihim nufuuraa"

and when you mention your lord in the qur'aan alone, they turn their backs in disgust

and from the ahaadeeth:

hadeeth Ibn Abbaas when mu'aad bin Jabal was sent to Yemen, the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said to him
"innaka ta'tee qawmun ahlu kitaab fal yakun awwal ma tad3u ilaa an yuwa7idu Allah"

verily you will come across nation from the people of the book, so the first thing you call thm is to make Allah one....
bukhari and muslim

hadeeth Ibn Umar radhiya Allahu anhu "buniyal islaamu alaa khamsin, alaa an yuwahidu Allah wa iqaamatu salaah wa eetaa'u zakaah wa sawmu ramadhaan wal hajj

Islam is built upon 5, to make Allah one and the giving of charity and fasting ramadhan wand pilgrimage

and hadeeth taariq bin ashyam "man wahhada Allah wa kafar bi maa yu'bad min duuni Allah, harrama maaluhu wa damuhuu wa hisaabuhu ala Allah"

Whoever makes Allah one, and disbelieves in whats worshipped except Allah, his wealth and blood is scared, and his reckoning is with Allah
muslim.

Next question what are the 4 types of tawheed

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 01:13 AM

As salaamu alaykum,

Like Umm sulaim said, there isn't realy a method for the memorization there.. everyone goes by what suites them best!!..their own pace and all..

Yeah, I think it was you who posted up the memorisation methods in Mauritania in another thread!! :? Right!!

Well In the Campus we went to there was'nt any, not that I'm aware of!

Wassalaams

seeker_of_ilm
08-26-2006, 01:16 AM

Yeah was me... the link is

http://groups.msn.com/thehabaib/stud..._Message=10773

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 01:18 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Next question what are the 4 types of tawheed
The Four Types of Tawheed are:

1) Tawheed Al-Uluuhiyah.

2) Tawheed Ar-Rubuubiyah.

3) Tawheed Asmaa Wa Sifaat.

4) Tawheed Al-Mutaab3ah.

Next Question: In which Surah are all these for types of Tawheed Present in, and can you pin point them out!!??

Wa Alaykum As Salaam

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 01:24 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay, Yeah...Jazaakallaahu khayr, It seems as though the Mauritanian Campus focuses on The Qura'an only...right
In our campus it's more on a wider scale, from everything to anything..not just mainly on the Qura'an..if you know what I mean, but the Mauriy Campus is something that we've been dreaming to go for ages to perfect our Qura'an InshaAllah a Defo for the future!!
Thanks for the link!! :peace:

seeker_of_ilm
08-26-2006, 01:42 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay, Yeah...Jazaakallaahu khayr, It seems as though the Mauritanian Campus focuses on The Qura'an only...right
In our campus it's more on a wider scale, from everything to anything..not just mainly on the Qura'an..if you know what I mean, but the Mauriy Campus is something that we've been dreaming to go for ages to perfect our Qura'an InshaAllah a Defo for the future!!
Thanks for the link!! :peace:

No not just Quran at all. I thought the same at first, but they first make the student memorise the Quran, then teach them to write it out in Uthmaani script, then they learn the tafsir on the Quran, then they learn Fiqh and Hadith etc...

Seems like a good place to go

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 01:52 AM

No not just Quran at all. I thought the same at first, but they first make the student memorise the Quran, then teach them to write it out in Uthmaani script, then they learn the tafsir on the Quran, then they learn Fiqh and Hadith etc...

Seems like a good place to go
As salaamu alaykum,

Not just the Qura'an!!? Wow! I did'nt know they studied other things...thanx for lettin' me know!
MashaAllah their Techniques seems really good TabarkAllah...I'd love to go check it out!! InshaAllah..

Allah ma3ak

Mawaddah
08-26-2006, 12:11 PM
Alhamdulillah I have my book here, "Al Qoulul Mufid fi adillatit tauhid" by Al Allamah Syaikh Abu Ibrahim Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab bin Alin Al 'Abdali Al Wushoby hafidhahullah and I thin kit will be interesting if I also see the explanation from Al Allamah al faqih fiddien syaikh Muhammad bin Shalih Al Uthaymeen rahimahullah from his book "Al Qaulul Mufid 'ala Kitabit tauhid". BUT I just read above the sister said that youre all writing from your memorize? :-\ Well...is it fair if I write it thru my books? Is it ok? I kinda hesitate to join, a little bit shy too :-\ . Is it ok? Excuse my sensitive feeling ....Just wanna make my self sure that its ok for everybody in here. INsha Allah all for the best.
Btw. Is syaikh Muhammad Al Wushaby nii still alive or....? Sorry just wanna know
Oh Masha'allah I only just saw what Brother Dhul here wrote......Akhi please come join us and dont hesitate :) It's ok that you didn't memorize it.....you can still join, like I said before the more the merrier Insha'allah.......Please do join.

And Wow you People have really moved on!! :eek: I was up until 11 last night revising my Hifdh on this book you know :D

Ok, so the four types of Tawheed are all mentioned in Surah al-Faatihah.

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

In this verse there is Tawheed Al-Asmaa' Was-Sifaat

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 3aalameen

In this verse there is Tawheed ar-Ruboobiyyah

Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem.Maaliki Yaum ad-Deen

In this verse there is Tawheed al-Asmaa was-Sifaat

Iyyaka Na3budu wa Iyyaka Nasta3een.

In this verse it is Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah

Ihdinaa as-Siraat al-Mustaqeem.Siraat alladheena an3amta 3alayhim.Ghayr al-Maghdhoobi 3alayhim wa laa adh-Dhaaleen.

In these verses we have Tawheed al-Mutaaba3ah.

Ok Next Question Insha'allah.

What is Tawheed Ar-Ruboobiyyah? Along with Daleel Insha'allah :)

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 12:22 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hey there Maw..wallah faqidtukumaa man.. :)

I'm just gonna correct/Add somethings you missed out!!...

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

In this verse there is Tawheed Al-Asmaa' Was-Sifaat
In this verse there is also Tawheed Al-Uluuhiyah .. (Bismillaahi).

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 3aalameen

In this verse there is Tawheed ar-Ruboobiyyah
There is also Al-Uluuhiyah (Lillaahi), And Asmaa wa Sifaat (Lillaahi aswell because it's from Asmaa Allah right).

Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem.Maaliki Yaum ad-Deen

In this verse there is Tawheed al-Asmaa was-Sifaat
And ther also is Tawheed Ar-Rubuubiyah (Maaliki)

Iyyaka Na3budu wa Iyyaka Nasta3een.

In this verse it is Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah
Correct :)

Ihdinaa as-Siraat al-Mustaqeem.Siraat alladheena an3amta 3alayhim.Ghayr al-Maghdhoobi 3alayhim wa laa adh-Dhaaleen.

In these verses we have Tawheed al-Mutaaba3ah.
There is also Al-Uluuhiyah (Ihtinaa siraat al-mustqeem-Duaah)

What is Tawheed Ar-Ruboobiyyah? Along with Daleel Insha'allah
I'll get onto that InshaAllah.. I was also up kinda late doing muraja3ah on this :uhwhat:

Mawaddah
08-26-2006, 12:25 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hey there Maw..wallah faqidtukumaa man.. :)

I'm just gonna correct/Add somethings you missed out!!...

Hey Princess......Hatta ana Faqadtuki Katheer.........Waysh hasal laki dhil ayyam? Ka anna al ' hyper' minki qad qall :D

Jazakillah khair for pointing out the ones I missed out :) looking forward to your reply insha'allah :)

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 12:30 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Jazakillah khair for pointing out the ones I missed out looking forward to your reply insha'allah
Wa Iyyaaki sis :)

Waysh hasal laki dhil ayyam? Ka anna al ' hyper' minki qad qall
LOL... alhyper haqqi qad qall saheeh :D..ana qallaltuhu ra'aytu nafsiy la3aabah qawiyy wa adhunn Li'aaniy mashquul bi hadhal thread ana serious al'aan , ma fee waqt li dhahik al-katheer! :p ;D

Allah ma3ik..lemme answer your question InshaAllah :)

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 02:09 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Bismillah...

Tawheed Ar-Rubuubiyah:

Ma3naahu annallaah Mutafarrid bil khalq wal Mulk Wat-Tadbeer wal Muwjid lihaadihil Kaainaat min al-3adam Ilal wujuud Biduun shreek wa laa mu3ayyan.

"The meaning (of Rubuubiyah) is: That Allah subhanahuu wa ta3aalaa Posesses alone single handedly the creations and the Ability to manage all beings and is the Originator of things from non-Existence to existence without any help or partner.."

Fuhawal Khaaliq Wa Huwal Aamir Wal Mudabbir Wahdahuu Laa shareeka Lah..
So he's the Creator and The Commander and the The Manager Who has No Partner.

Qaala Ta3aalaa: Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil 3aalameen..
"Praise be to Allah the The Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds.."

Wa Qaala Ta3aalaa: Maaliki yawmid deen... "Master of the day of judgement.."

Wa qaala Ta3aalaa:Qul A3uuthbu BiRabbin Naas.. Malikn Naas
"Say I seek Refuge with The Lord Cherisher of mankind... The King Of Mankind.

Wa qaala Ta3aalaa: Qul man biyadihi Malkuutu kullu shayyin wa huwa yujeeru walaa yujaaru in kuntum ta3lamuun...fasayaquuluunallaah qul fa'anna tu'fakuun..
"Say who is it in whose hands is the governance of all things who protects all but is not protected of any,........... say if Ye know..

And The Proof of this Is alot...

Shiekh Muhammed then went onto say ..

Wa lam yunkir haadhal Qism Ahad Illa FiR3awn, wa Namruud, Wa Ad-Dahiriyyah qadeeman wash-shyuu3iyyah Hadeethan, wal munakr lahuu Yu3tabur Kaafiran Mulhidan

"And No-One has Denied this or rejected it apart from Fir3awn, Namruu, The Dahriyah (A sect) and The Shuyuu3iyah..and the Person who Rejects/Denies this is considered An Unbelieving Apostate..

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 02:14 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okay Next Question InshaAllah:

How many times is the verse "Alhumdulillahi Rabbil 3aalameen.." mentioned in the Qur'aan and in which Suraah's??

Allah ma3akum:peace:

Mawaddah
08-26-2006, 02:14 PM
^ Good Good Masha'allah :happy:

You didn't give the next question so I'm going to go anyway :D

Next question :
What is Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah?

Answer:
Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah huwa Ifraad Allah fee Jamee3 Ahwaal al-3ibaad.Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah means that Allah Actions of worship from servants should be for Allah alone.

Fajamee3 anwaa3 al-3ibaadaat min dhabh wa nadhr wa du3aa, wa khawf wa tawakkul wa rajaa', wa raghbah wa rahbah wa inaabah, Kulluhaa lillahi wahdahu
Oops I gotta rush off all of a sudden!! someone translate it for me pleasssssse :(

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 02:23 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Fajamee3 anwaa3 al-3ibaadaat min dhabh wa nadhr wa du3aa, wa khawf wa tawakkul wa rajaa', wa raghbah wa rahbah wa inaabah, Kulluhaa lillahi wahdahu

So (the Uluuhiyah ) is All the types of worship, from Slaughtering to vowing, makin' Duaah, Fearing (Allah) having trust in Him & hope, and being torn between hope and fear all these acts are for Allah alone..

There Ya go ;)

Now here's my question:

How many times is the verse "Alhumdulillahi Rabbil 3aalameen.." mentioned in the Qur'aan and in which Suraah's??

It was part of The Rubuubiyah...

Allah Ma3akum.. :peace:

Mawaddah
08-26-2006, 02:33 PM
^ Ok thanks, I was quick and missed your question :D

So this verse is mentioned in :

Surah al-Faatihah
Surah Ghaafir
Surah Az-Zumar
Surah al-An3aam
Surah Yunus
Surah As-Saaffaat
Ok next question:

Mention the Daleels for Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 02:37 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Mention the Daleels for Tawheed al-Uloohiyyah
Okay....ayn Nawaal...Asatujeeb 3an hadhas su'aal ?? am attaqaddam lahuu?

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 02:53 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I'll go for it then...

The Proofs of Al-Uluuhiyah are:

Qaala Ta3aala: wa maa khalaqtul Jinna wal insa illaa liya3buduun.. (ay: yuwahiduuniy wa aamuruhum wa anhaahum..)
"I have only created Jinna and Men that they may Serve Me.."

Wa Qaala ta3aala: wa qadaa Rabbuka alla ta3buduu illa iyyaahu..
"The Lord hath decreed that Ye shoulh worship none but Him..

Wa Qaala Ta3aala: Wa'3budullaaha walaa tushrikuu bihii shay'a...
"Serve Allah and Join Not any Partners with Him.."

Shiekh Muhammed then went on to say:

Wallatheena ankaruu haadhal qism hum al-mushrikuun qadeeman wal Qubuuriyyun hadeethan...

and Those who have rejected/denied this are the Mushrikuun and The Qubuuriyyun..

Next Question: Give the definition for Tawheed Al-Asmaa Was Sifaat and it's proof please!?

Mawaddah
08-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Next Question: Give the definition for Tawheed Al-Asmaa Was Sifaat and it's proof please!?
Yay.......I was hoping no one had answered this so I can go at it :D

So the Definition for Tawheed al-Asmaa' was-Sifaat is :

إفرادالله بما سمى به نفسه أو سماه به رسوله, وبما وصفه به نفسه أو وصفه به رسوله من غير تحريف ولا تعطيل, ومن غير تكييف ولا تمثيل

Is that to Allah alone belongs those Names which He named Himself, or those with which his Messenger named Him, And that to Him Alone belongs those Attributes which He attributed to Himself, or that His Messenger Attributed to Him.Without Tahreef, and without Ta3teel, and without Takyeef, and without Tamtheel.

Allah says " Laysa Kamithlihi Shay' wa huwa As-Samee3 al-Baseer"

(There is none Like unto Him, and He is the All Hearer, The All Seer)

And Allah says " Wa Lillaahil Asmaa'ul Husnaa Fad3uuhu Bihaa Wa Dharulladheena Yulhidoona Fee Asmaa'ihi Sayujzawna Maa Kaanu Ya3malun"

(And All the Most beautiful Names Belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the compnay of those who belie or deny His Names. They will be requitted for what they used to do)

Wa innamaa Nuthbitu lahu kullu Sifah, Wa Ism Waaridan Fil Kitaab Aw Assunnah Ath-Thaabitah Kamaa Yaleequ Bi Jalaali Rabbinaa. Fa Nu'minu Annahu Yasma3u Wa yubsiru, Wa Annahu Yatakallamu Bimaa Shaa'a, Wa Mataa Shaa'a, Wa Annahu Mustawin 3alaa 3arshihi Istiwaa'an Yaleequ Bijalaalihi, Kamaa Qaala Ta3aala " Ar-Rahmaanu 3alal 3arsh Istawaa "

Phew..........:uhwhat

Ok Next Question!! Give me the meanings of : Tahreef, Ta3teel, Tamtheel, and Takyeef :)
Ma3assalamah

Dhulqarnaeen
08-27-2006, 11:08 AM
wa alaykuma salaam wa ra7matullah,

Isn't shar7 qawlul mufeed by Ibn Uthaimeen ra7imahu Allah for kitaab tawheed also written by Sheikh Muhammed Abdul Wahhaab? and not qawlul mufeed?

wassalaam
Yes, qaulul Mufid by syaikh Uthaymeen is sharh of kitabut Tauhid Syaikhul Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab At Tamimi. And I remember Syaikhul Islam also have the book called "qaulul mufid" too. But I havent read it.

Nawal89
08-27-2006, 11:10 AM
1. Tahreef
Tahreef lughah: Attaghyeer wal ibdaal tahreef liguistically means to change and to replace
Istilaahan: to change pronounciation of Allahs names and attributes or to change the meanings.

2. Ta3teel lughah: to leave, to avoid, empitness.
istilaahan: to deny what Allah has acknowledged for himself from his names and attributes, regardless whether it may be partially or fully, and regardless whether it is with tahreef or with Juhud (denial, rejection)

Takyeef: It is to mention the particulars and curcumstances of an attribute without restricting it to the same kind. (someone please help me make this clearer please :-\)
And takyeef is to ask about an attribute with the word "how".

Tamtheel:It is to mention an attribute restricting it with something similar.

InshaAllah if the above is not clear can someone make it clearer?

next question inshaAllah.

Tawheed mutaaba3ah and it's adillah. ;)

Dhulqarnaeen
08-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Yay.......I was hoping no one had answered this so I can go at it :D

So the Definition for Tawheed al-Asmaa' was-Sifaat is :

إفرادالله بما سمى به نفسه أو سماه به رسوله, وبما وصفه به نفسه أو وصفه به رسوله من غير تحريف ولا تعطيل, ومن غير تكييف ولا تمثيل

Is that to Allah alone belongs those Names which He named Himself, or those with which his Messenger named Him, And that to Him Alone belongs those Attributes which He attributed to Himself, or that His Messenger Attributed to Him.Without Tahreef, and without Ta3teel, and without Takyeef, and without Tamtheel.

Allah says " Laysa Kamithlihi Shay' wa huwa As-Samee3 al-Baseer"

(There is none Like unto Him, and He is the All Hearer, The All Seer)

And Allah says " Wa Lillaahil Asmaa'ul Husnaa Fad3uuhu Bihaa Wa Dharulladheena Yulhidoona Fee Asmaa'ihi Sayujzawna Maa Kaanu Ya3malun"

(And All the Most beautiful Names Belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the compnay of those who belie or deny His Names. They will be requitted for what they used to do)

Wa innamaa Nuthbitu lahu kullu Sifah, Wa Ism Waaridan Fil Kitaab Aw Assunnah Ath-Thaabitah Kamaa Yaleequ Bi Jalaali Rabbinaa. Fa Nu'minu Annahu Yasma3u Wa yubsiru, Wa Annahu Yatakallamu Bimaa Shaa'a, Wa Mataa Shaa'a, Wa Annahu Mustawin 3alaa 3arshihi Istiwaa'an Yaleequ Bijalaalihi, Kamaa Qaala Ta3aala " Ar-Rahmaanu 3alal 3arsh Istawaa "

Phew..........:uhwhat

Ok Next Question!! Give me the meanings of : Tahreef, Ta3teel, Tamtheel, and Takyeef :)
Ma3assalamah
I know...I know...ooh but I dont have the book with me :grumbling . I remember actually but Im afraid Im wrong :heated: . So please anybody insha Allah. I will answer tomorrow when Im in the office insha Allah.

amirah_87
08-27-2006, 11:29 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Tawheed mutaaba3ah and it's adillah ;)
Okay then.... Bismillah :

Tawheed Al-Mutaaba3h Huwa:

An Nafrud Rasuulullaah Sallalaahu 3alayhi wasallam fil Itbaa3, Fa laa nattabi3 illa iyyaahu ittbaa3an Saadiqan..

"To devote Ourselves to the following of the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam -A truthful/Faithful Pursuit!"

Qaalaa Ta3aalaa: Wa maa Ataakumur-Rasuulu Fa khuduuhuu, wa ma nahaakum 3anhu fa'ntahuu..

"So take what The Messenger assigns to you and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you..

Wa Qaala Ta3aalaa: Wa man Yushaaqiqir-Rasula min ba3di maa tabayyana lahul hudaa wa yattabi3 ghayra sabeelil mu'mineen, nuwallihii ma tuwallaa wa nuslihii jahannam wa saa'at maseera..

"If anyone contends with The Messenger even after guidance has been palinly conveyed to Him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in hell-what an evil refuge!

Wa Qaala Ta3aalaa: Qul inkuntum tuhibbuunallaaaha fa'tabi33unee yuhbibkumullah wa yaghfir lakum min dhunuubikum wallaaahu ghafuurr-Raheem..
Qul atee3ullaaha war-Rasuul fa'in tawallaw fa'innallaaha la yuhibbul Kaafireen.

"Say: if you do love Allah, follow Me Allah will love you and forgive you your sins for Allah is most forgiving most merciful..
Say: obey Allah and His Messenger, but if they turn back, Allah does not love those who reject Faith..

And the ahaadeeth: Abi hurairah "kullu ummatiy yadkhuluun al-janna illa man ya'baa, qeel wa man ya'baa yaa Rasuulullaah, qaala man ataa3anee dakhalal jannah wa man 3asaaniy dakhalan-naar...fee as-saheehayn!

(I had to Re-check if I got the ayaah's correct in the book..hope that does'nt classifiy as cheatin' InshaAllah :X )

amirah_87
08-27-2006, 11:41 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah Nawal.. on the tahreef, ta3teel and the tamtheel reponse :thumbs-up
I get mixed up with them sometimes :heated:

I dunno if our tabweebs are the same guys... Next baab I have is Al-Qura'aan kulluhuu Tawheed"
next: Aqsaam Ad-Duwar wa aqsaam ahlihaa..
and after that is: Khatar Ash-Shirk Billaah...

So I'm kinda stuck on what to ask... actually I have a question I saw in a book the other day..

Q: Which is more "Akhass" than the Other: Al-Imaan Or Al-Ihsaan!??
State why you you think so too! :)

Allah Ma3akunna :peace:

Dhulqarnaeen
08-28-2006, 03:58 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah Nawal.. on the tahreef, ta3teel and the tamtheel reponse :thumbs-up
I get mixed up with them sometimes :heated:

I dunno if our tabweebs are the same guys... Next baab I have is Al-Qura'aan kulluhuu Tawheed"
next: Aqsaam Ad-Duwar wa aqsaam ahlihaa..
and after that is: Khatar Ash-Shirk Billaah...

So I'm kinda stuck on what to ask... actually I have a question I saw in a book the other day..

Q: Which is more "Akhass" than the Other: Al-Imaan Or Al-Ihsaan!??
State why you you think so too! :)

Allah Ma3akunna :peace:
:D Yaa Allah, I feel so stupid, what is "akhass"? :cry:
But I assume its mean "better" or have higher quality right?
Im wondering wether my book nii have the same order with yours all? :? My book have tauhid mutabaah, and after tauhid mutabaah it talk about "All in Qur'an is tauhid" and then "different kind of country and each people in it", and my book also have fatawa from Al Lajnah Daimah lil Ifta, do U have it also guys? Just wanna make sure, afwan.

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Akhass means more specific, yes akhaanaa thats the order we have too...

duwar is the plural for daar which means abode place of dwelling...

hmm which is more specific ey? nice question...

Ok if you mean them according to their ta3areef i'd say eemaan is more akhass cos, ihsan is in everything its more 3aam, in every action you make you make sure you do it knowing Allahs watching you...
but with eemaan thats something more inner right (yes in actions too i'm not going mu3atzilee don't worry) and its only 6 pillars..?
wAllahu a'lam

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Akhass means more specific, yes akhaanaa thats the order we have too...

duwar is the plural for daar which means abode place of dwelling...

hmm which is more specific ey? nice question...

Ok if you mean them according to their ta3areef i'd say eemaan is more akhass cos, ihsan is in everything its more 3aam, in every action you make you make sure you do it knowing Allahs watching you...
but with eemaan thats something more inner right (yes in actions too i'm not going mu3atzilee don't worry) and its only 6 pillars..?
wAllahu a'lam

wassalaam
Oooh akhass means more specific. I see. And -Allahu a'lam- I think youre wrong Umm Sulaim. I ever read about this in...somewhere? ^o) I will do research insha Allah. So Ihsan is more akhass than iman, and iman is more akhass than Islam. I dont really remember the dalil, but one which said iman is more akhass than Islam is in surah Muhammad which said:

قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَكِن قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ
شَيْئاً إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
(Al Hujurat: 14)
Its said those baduwi said that they are people with iman, but Allah said they dont have the iman yet, but they have taslam, means theyre Islam but not yet have the right Iman in them self. Where is the explanation yee? ^o) Maybe its in sharh Aqidah Al wa****iyah, or ...I will find out insha Allah. And not all muslim with iman can do ibadah like ihsan muslim, cause muslim who is ihsan pray as if Allah is really paying attention to him. OOOOOOOOOHH YESSSSSS...I read it in the book "Al Iman" by Syaikhul Islam Ibn Taimiyah :happy: Im so happy finally remember it ;D .
Excuse me, is the question also from the book qaulul mufid Al Wushoby? :D I havent see the explanation in it yet, I just took the book from my bookstore so I havent read it all yet. :( . Someone will complete it insha Allah.
Btw. Why when I wrote wa****iyah....the middle came the stars???

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 10:43 AM
na3am prehaps i am wrong,

lol you just gave me something to think about, its the gaa3idah/rule, that every muhsin is a mu'min and not the opposite, and every mu'min is a muslim and not the opposite...
so in that sense ihsaan would be akhass right?

She mentioned that she got this question from another book she was reading..
As for the ayaah you gave "qaalatil a3raabu..."
In our book, its used as daleel for every mu'min being a muslim and not the opposite...
Let us know what you find out in waasitiyyah inshaAllah...thx

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 12:03 PM
You Peoples!!! This is a Basic Qaa3idah!!

Looky here:

Not Every Muslim is a Mu'min, But every Mu'min is a Muslim

Not every Mu'min is a Muhsin, But every Muhsin is a Mu'min

So a Muhsin is a Mu'min and a Muslim

A Muslim is just a Muslim

And a Mu'min is a Muslim and a Mu'min but not yet a Muhsin

So Muhsin is like the highest levels of those three

And Allah also stated them in this order in Surah Faatir when he said :

ثم أورثناالكتاب الذين اصطفينا من عبادنا فمنهم ظالم لنفسه ومنهم مقتصد ومنهم سابق بالخيرات

Dhaalim Linafsihi = Muslim

Muqtasid = Mu'min

Saabiqun Bil Khayraat = Muhsin

I read about this in Kitaab al-Iman for Sheikh al-Islam rahimahullah also :)

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Btw. Why when I wrote wa****iyah....the middle came the stars???
I'm guessing it's because you're spelling it lik : W a s h i t i y y ah , and of course that word is going to turn out like **** because it's a bad word lol

And by the way, it's not W a s h i t i y y ah , it's Wasitiyyah

You know umm sulaim and Princess, the Qawl al- mufeed that you peoples are doing, is the Seventh edition of that book, so it has alot lot more to it than when I learnt it, because I learnt the 2nd edition of that book......so it was a lot smaller......so now it looks like I have to be memorizing alot of the lessons from scratch again instead of just revision :(

But laa ba's.....Khair Insha'allah. So whats the next question?

Books
08-28-2006, 12:09 PM
assalaamu alaykum you lot. subhaanallah this is the first tim i've come across this thread. very impressive maashaaAllah!!! where you lot on now??

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Yeah masha Allah i remember that qaa3idah...

wow i didn't know our one was the 7th mashaAllah ! wow.... we studied it with umm 3abdillah ba3daaniyyah, she gave us really nice fawaa'id too, if you want insha Allah i'll write them up....idhaa aradti laakin

even though yours is limited, your ma3lumaat sure ain't tabarakaAllah !!

Oh i love kitabul Iman by sheikhul Islam ra7imahu Allah, i used to read it in the maktabah, i don't have it...soon though insha Allah...

you can ask the next one sis...

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Books
assalaamu alaykum you lot. subhaanallah this is the first tim i've come across this thread. very impressive maashaaAllah!!! where you lot on now??
hey i told you this place min zamaan!!! :rant:

amo man!

well anyhow glad to see you 3azeezati :)

tafaddhali baarakaAllahu feki

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Books
Ooh!! this is Amo? hahahaha ;D ;D Amo ami eh? No wonder umm-sulaim yelled at you!! I was just like : :uuh: what's umm sulaim yelling at the sis for? I was shocked I tell ya.........our dear sweet umm-sulaim dissing a stranger.......shocked me outta ma wits :okay:

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!

And Yallah take out your BOOKS :rant:

;)

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 12:35 PM
LOol poor amo ey? nice welcoming...

thought you saw a hidden side hahaha... the 3ifreeeta side lol

whats the next question ukhtee mawaddah?

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 01:10 PM
Ok next Question :

Allahs Names and Attributes Yanqasim Ilaa Qismayn What are they?

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Allahs name are 2 types:

I almost wrote fi3liyyah and dhaatiyyah down lol...

ok its

1. ma yutlaq 3ala Allah faqat, that which is for Allah alone:
Ar-Rahmaan and Rabb (lord with alif laam) The lord...none other can share this with Allah..

2.ma yutlaq 3ala ghayrihee jawaazan, that which is permissable to use for other than Allah...
like Raheem Azeez Kareem...

ok next question insha Allah The daleel for the musrikeen denying Allahs name from them Ar-Rahman

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Ahsantee :thumbs_up

Ok, Daleel that the Mushrikoon Used the deny the name Ar-Rahmaan for Allah.

Allah says : "Wa Hum Yakfuroona Bir Rahmaan, Qul huwa Rabbi Laa ilaaha illa huwa "
(And they disbeleive in Ar-Rahmaan, Say: He is my Lord, None has the right to be Worshipped but Him... )

Allah says " Wa Hum Bi Dhikr Ar-Rahmaani hum Kaafiroon" (And They Disbeleive at the mention of Ar-Rahmaan )

Oh yes, Iwanted to ask, Bro Dhul, where do you get those Qur'anic verses in Arabic? It would be so nice to post those instead of writing in the English transliteration........It just looks so ugly :uhwhat: Jazakallah Khair :)

Next Question :

What is Tawheed al-Mutaaba3ah?

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah the qur'anic arabic would be so much better.... i'm luvin it mon ^ sig !

ok Tawheed mutaaba3ah is

Huwa an nufrida rasuulu Allah alayhi salaatu wassalaam fil ittibaa3 fa laa nattabi3 illa iyyaah ittibaa3an saadiqan

Its to single out the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam in following him, so we don't follow other than him (we follow him) truthfully.

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 02:02 PM
maw amirahs fumin' here lol saying that she answered already, it was asked by nawaal (where she at these days?)

wassalaam

Umm Safiya
08-28-2006, 03:46 PM

Masha Allâh, I love following this thread.. You guys are sooo :wub: masha Allâh..

Umm I have a q.. What does fawaa'id mean? :statisfie

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 03:51 PM
fawaa'id means notes (beneficial notes like from lessons) sis...

i'm glad you follow it sis masha Allah...

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Masha Allâh, I love following this thread.. You guys are sooo :wub: masha Allâh..

Umm I have a q.. What does fawaa'id mean? :statisfie
Wow!! someone actually follows this thread.......Masha'allah I'm so happy sis :happy:

Mawaddah
08-28-2006, 04:14 PM
maw amirahs fumin' here lol saying that she answered already, it was asked by nawaal (where she at these days?)

wassalaam
Oh Really? Nawaal already posted up Tawheed al-Mutaaba3ah? Oh shoot I didn't realize it :D :D

Sorry :hiding:

But we have now finished all of the Abwaab until the end of Tawheed Wa lillah alhamd........

So I want to ask those people participating in the thread for revision, Have you guys got all of the book up till now Kuwais and Strong? and memorized strongly?

Alhamdulillah I have done that.... :) Just wanted to make sure before we move on some more you know ;)

Princessssssss forgive me for wronging you so badly by posting the same question twice........:-[....I dont want you to have a tantrum with me you see :D :p

If everyone has their hifdh done properly, we will move on ok? ;) waiting for confirmation from you guys.....

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 06:05 PM
hmm... as for me the only part i need to go over properly is the nawaagidh...with the adillah lol
but i'll do that in my own time insha Allah,
so nice of you to ask dear sis...
thumbs up from me...
unless you wanna do me a favour and test me on the nawaagidh hehe...

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-28-2006, 08:49 PM
You Peoples!!! This is a Basic Qaa3idah!!

Looky here:

Not Every Muslim is a Mu'min, But every Mu'min is a Muslim

Not every Mu'min is a Muhsin, But every Muhsin is a Mu'min

So a Muhsin is a Mu'min and a Muslim

A Muslim is just a Muslim

And a Mu'min is a Muslim and a Mu'min but not yet a Muhsin

So Muhsin is like the highest levels of those three

And Allah also stated them in this order in Surah Faatir when he said :

ثم أورثناالكتاب الذين اصطفينا من عبادنا فمنهم ظالم لنفسه ومنهم مقتصد ومنهم سابق بالخيرات

Dhaalim Linafsihi = Muslim

Muqtasid = Mu'min

Saabiqun Bil Khayraat = Muhsin

I read about this in Kitaab al-Iman for Sheikh al-Islam rahimahullah also :)
As salaamu alaykum,

Yeah, You got it right TabarakAllah,And Umm Sulaim :thumbs_up

It's in a book called Tufatul Mureed Sharh Adillat At-Tawheed..

The Shiekh Says: Al-Imaan Akhass min Al-Islaam, Wal Ihsaan Akhass min Al-Imaan Fakullu Mu'min Muslim wa laa 3aks, wa laysa kullu Muslimin Mu'min..

Al-Imaan is more specific than Al-Islaam, and Al-ihsaan is more specific than Al-imaan..So every Mu'min is a Muslim and not the other way round meaning not every Muslim is a Mu'min..

Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Masha Allâh, I love following this thread.. You guys are sooo masha Allâh..:wub:
MashaAllah Sis..I'm glad to hear that too!! :)

If you have any questions one anything that's not clear to you, please feel free to ask Us InshaAllah!!...

If everyone has their hifdh done properly, we will move on ok? waiting for confirmation from you guys.....
Hey there Maw!..I just want to ask..what is the next 5 Chapters in your book!!...
I'm gonna quickly brush up on the following chapters tonight or tommorrow InshaAllah...but go ahead and post up the next question Darlin' It won't take me long Bi'Idnillah!!

Where's Nawaal!? .. We'll wait for her confirmation on moving on aswell InshaAllah...

All Praise to Allah ...Allah Ma3akum :peace:

Dhulqarnaeen
08-29-2006, 09:17 AM
I think tauhid mutabaah have been asked above...somewhere? :? How niiii? :uhwhat
Mmmmm...ladies -hafidhahamallah- can you give me some shuyukhs phone numbers please? :) In Yemen or USA or somewhere, as long as its salafy's shuyukh. Please ok. I will write it down and save it to my celly. I like to collect shuyukhs phone you see, and meanwhile I have some shuyukhs phone masha Allah, such as syaikh Ali bin Hasan, Syaikh Fawzan etc. So I wanna have more from you guys insha Allah. And maybe you know some shuyukh who able to speak english. Is there any Yemenis Shuyukh who can speak English? :rollseyes
We have invited some shuyukh to Indonesia U see, from Syam (syaikh Albanis students), and the last time shuyukhs from Madinah, and syaikh As Sudais, syaikh Asy Syuraim. Maybe next time we can invite shuyukh from Yemen insha Allah :) . Its great to know and study from them right. Insha Allah all for the best. If you feel hesitate giving the number here, please give the number by PM me insha Allah. Im really looking forward to it. Terime kasih banyak sebelumnyer :D .

Nawal89
08-29-2006, 11:30 PM
you guys pass so fast without me i'm lost.

whats the next question? :?:?

Dhulqarnaeen
08-30-2006, 02:57 AM
What is the next questions? :uhwhat

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Mawaddah's supposed to ask no? (hal sata'tee ya nawal?)

Dhul good luck with the shuyukh that are coming to Indonesia i hope all works out for you all...
Last year one of the suyuukh of Yemen went to Indonesia, i think it was bura3i hafidhahu Allah... (you remember amira?)
he came back and told all the students what a wonderful time he had in Indonesia, he praised it so well..he said that in almost every village there was a markaz, and that the da'wah there was going very well...
alhamdulillah...after that, so many students wanted to go to Indonesia...

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
08-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Mawaddah's supposed to ask no? (hal sata'tee ya nawal?)

Dhul good luck with the shuyukh that are coming to Indonesia i hope all works out for you all...
Last year one of the suyuukh of Yemen went to Indonesia, i think it was bura3i hafidhahu Allah... (you remember amira?)
he came back and told all the students what a wonderful time he had in Indonesia, he praised it so well..he said that in almost every village there was a markaz, and that the da'wah there was going very well...
alhamdulillah...after that, so many students wanted to go to Indonesia...

wassalaam
Masha Allah, yes I heard one of the Yemenis shuyukh came, its syaikh Abdullah al Adeny and, the other one? :? (What is bura3i?) I dont remember. But I couldnt come, cause its far away from Jakarta. And Im working.
But sis...you dont know any shuyukhs phone number? Please, Syaikh Yahya, or syaikh Muhammad? Or maybe the sheikhah? Maybe Syaikhah Aisha, or Umm Abdillah? Afwan. I just think maybe i can be manfaat to know insha Allah. Please give me if you, r sis Mawaddah or anyone have insha Allah.
And what do U mean that every village have markaz? You mean masjid? If its mean masjid then in every corners we have masjids, but masjid Ahlussunnah? One in a million :( . Most of masjids are masjids of traditional Islams, ahlul bid'ah. Till now I just know three masjid salafiyun around Jakarta masha Allah :( .
Im sure you all there in Yemen heard about the shuyukh coming to Jakarta right (Syaikh Ali bin Hasan, Syaikh Salim, Syaikh Musa and syaikh Mashoor), and theres fitnah of some ikhwan salafiyun (some of them ever studied in Yemen masha Allah) here that it was organized by suruuriyun, is it right? Sorry off the topic. I just wanna know what ikhwan salafiyun in Yemen heard about dawah salafiyah in Indonesia. Manfaat insha Allah

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 10:16 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Well I have Shiekhana Yahya Ibn Ali Al-Hujuuree's phone number and also so Shiekh Wasaabi and another shiekh also in our Markaz called ....can't remeber his name...
umm sulaim..what was that marriage conselllors name .. you remember!!?? subhnaAllah I've forgotten!! :heated:

oH MY ..wait it ws shiekh something ash-shameeree innit!!..was it abdul wahaab right ..Abdul wahhaab Ash-Shameeree.that's it :happy:

but the thing is... I can't find My phone book... :rollseyes :-\

Allah Yu3een! I'll search InshaAllah!!

(What is bura3i?) I dont remember
Shiekh Abdul Azez Al-Bura3ee is a Sheikh who also has a markaz .. His marzaz is in IB though.. he came to London once!!..walhamdulillah

I remember when shiekh Abdul Wahhaab went to Indonesia..he came staright to Dammaaj, he told us stories about what had happened thier.. MashaAllah all good things walhamdulilah about the da3wah in Indonesia!!

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 10:25 AM
LOol how could you forget shamiree's digits mon! hey he wasn't just for marriage you know give him some cred lol....

Dhul, what i meant by markaz was a place that you go study the deen (usually secluded from dunyaa), yes you're right it was sheikh Abdi Rahman al adeni and the other sheikh was from hadhra mawt... hafidhahuma Allah,

Bura3i is sheikh abudul azeez albura3i hafidhahu Allah... he has his own markaz in yemen too (ti3iz), he was one of the first students of shiekh muqbil ra7imahu Allah...

as for the numbers insha Allah me or Amirah will PM them to you...

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 10:33 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

he has his own markaz in yemen too (ti3iz),
Was';nt it In IB!?? I'm sure it was in IB! not Ti3iz!! :?

anyways..we'd better be getting back on topic soon InshaAllah.. :)

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Now you got me doubting lol

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 10:48 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

LOL!!.. you got me doubting when you said Ti3iz mon! .. :heated:

But I'm 60% sure it's IB :X

What was the next question: Was it Baab Ad-Duwar!?

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 10:54 AM
i ain't got the book on me, sis maw mareedhah...

check, and i ain't revised that baab so hope not lol...

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 10:59 AM
As salaamu aalykum,

In Our book it's Ad-duwar. shall we proceed.. shall I answer it our shall we wait!! :?

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 11:08 AM
maybe they have something different, lets wait yeah...

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 11:12 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Tayyib... InshaAllah!!

Nawal89
08-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I"ll put up the next question since you guys are taking so long :rollseyes:

How many types of duwar (plurals for daar /dwellings) are there?

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 02:38 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

HI there Nawal .. hey we were waiting to see what you guys had we were takin' LONG cause we were waiting for you guys to confirm if the baabs we have next are the same:rant: ...LOL!

anyways.. I'll answer it now InshaAllah..

PS: kayf maw' maa zaalat mareedah?

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
lol we were waiting for you all mon!

ok i haven't done revision for this but i'll say what i remember insha Allah
1. dunya (this life)
2.barzakh (in your grave)
3.aakhirah (hereafter in heaven or hell)

sa7?

wassalaam

Nawal89
08-30-2006, 02:57 PM
^saaaaaaaaaaa7777777777

yeah maw is mareedha shadeed shadeed mon. Last night she said she was up all night tatrush and i didnt even hear her.

Umm sulaim you forget next question laaaah.
next question ? :?

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 03:01 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Bismillah Ad-duwar Yanqsim ilaa thalaatha:

Ad-Daar means house, Residence,Habitation,Locality...etc (I don't know the excat english term for that Ya Akhwaatiy! :?)

This is divided into three parts:

1) Daar Ad-Dunya...

2) Daar Al-Barzakh..

Barzakh lunguistically means: al-haajiz baynash-shay'ayn.. the barrier between two things,
and it's also known aswhat is... "maa bayna ad-dunya wal Aaakhirah/ what' comes between the dunya and the hereafter, and that's is

3) Daar Al-Aaakhirah..

Then The Shiekh went onto say: An-naas yanqisimuun fee haddihid duwar ilaa thalaath aqsaam wa kullu mnhum yanqsim ilaa qismayn..

and with this the people are divided into three parts..and each part divides into two

1) Al-Mu'minuun. (and they divide into two)

2) Munaafiquun (also divided into two parts.)

3)Kaafiruun (which is also divided into two parts)

.... Al-mu'minuun Qismaan.. The Mu'minuun are then divided into two parts..

!)Al-Abraar - The Pious Righteous Ones..
kamaa fee qawluhuu ta3aalaa: Innal Abraara La fee Na3eem.. Verily those who are Pious/Righteous are in complete Belssing..

2) Al-Muqarrabuun- Close Companion.. (right..?)

Kamaa fee qawluhuu ta3aalaa : Ulaaikal Muqarrabuun.. And those are the close companions..

The other two aqsaam will be concluded in another baab inshaAllah!

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 03:05 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Umm Sualim.. you seem to have got there before me ..but mines more detailed :okay:

Maws mareedah Oooh Myy That's too sad to hear.. tell her think positive. at-tarsh yunhaf an-naas.. heheheee ;D
give her our blessings InshaAllah La Ba'sa Tahuur InshaAllah!!..ShafaahaAllaah

you giving the next question Umm Sulaim!!?

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 03:07 PM
waduuuuh i forgot to put the next question up, sorry bout that adik lol
amirah as maw would say (i'll say it for her miskeenatna) slow po...

and the naas woulda been the next question mon!

eh...you can ask the question amirah, i don't have the book on me anyhow lol

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 03:35 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

and the naas woulda been the next question mon!
But it's kinda connected right!!, anyhow...

Next Question Guys is:

Bring Some Adillah from either the Kitaab Or The Sunnah That State "Shirk Is Dangerous/ it's Consequences..etc!!??

Adillat Khatar Ash-Shirk Billah!!??

Allah Ma3akum!!

Nawal89
08-30-2006, 04:03 PM
ok.. here's some adillah.

the first one that comes to my head

Innallah laa yaghfiru an yushraka bih, wa yahgfiru maa duuna thaalika liman yashaa' Verily Allah forgives not the sin of setting up partners in worship with HIm, but He forgives whom He wills, sins other than that
to the best of my knowledge that comes twice in surah annisa

wasiyyat luqman li'ibnihi (luqman's advice to his son) wa idh qaala luqmaana li ibnihi wa huwa ya3idhuhu yaa bunayya laa tushrik billah, inna asshirka ladhulmun adheemAnd when Luqman said to his son when he was advising him "O my son! Join not in worship others with Allah. Verily, joining others in worship with Allah is a great wrong indeed
ummm....laqad kafaralladheena qaalu innallah huwal maseeh ibn maryam, wa qaalal maseeh yaabanee israa'eel i3budullaaha rabbi wa rabbakum, innahu man yushrik billahi faqad harramallahu alayhil jannata wa ma'waahunnaaru wa maa lidhaalimeena min ansaarSurely they have disbelieved who say : Allah is the Messiah son of Maryam, But the Messiah said "O children of Isreal! Worship Allah my Lord and your Lord" Verily whosoever sets up artners with Allah then Allah has forbidden Paradise to him and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Dhalimun (wrong doers) there are no helpers

oh and the hadeeth :an jaabir ibn abidillah, qala atannabiyaa salallahu aliaihi wa sallam rajulun faqaala : yaa rasulullah mal mawjibataan? faqaala: man maata laa yushrik billahi shai'an dakhalal jannah wa man maata yushrik billahi shai'an dakhalannar. Hadeeth from Jaabir ibn Abdillah he said :A man came to the Prophet peace be upon him and said "O rasulullah what are the two reqirements? Rasulullah answered : " Whoever dies and he has not commited shirk with Allah he will enter Jannah, and whoever dies and has commited shirk with Allah will enter the hellfire":

also : ijtanibu assab3 almubiqaat...alhadeeth, wa dhakara mina asshirk.
"Stay away from the seven destructive sins........the hadeeth and in it rasulullah mentioned shirk...
next question: mention 5 different types of shirk.

Nawal89
08-30-2006, 04:05 PM
^LOL my first time trying to make it look colorful. It looks horrible please exuse that sisters ;D;D

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 04:07 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Five different types of Shirk are:

1) Shirk Al-uluuhiyah

2) Shirk Ar-Rubuubiyah..

3) Shirk Asmaa Was-Sifaat

4) Shirk Al-Akbar

5) Shirk Al-asghar...

Next Question: The Definiton's for these Five I mentioned above..

Allah Ma3akum :peace:

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^LOL my first time trying to make it look colorful. It looks horrible please exuse that sisters ;D;D
as salaamu aalykum,

LOL!!.. La Ba's Sis!! As Long as it's Readable innit!! :)

Nawal89
08-30-2006, 04:17 PM
1) Shirk Al-uluuhiyah: Shirk al-uluhiyyah is for a person to do an Ibadah for other than Allah, for example slaughtering and salah.

2) Shirk Ar-Rubuubiyah That is for a person to believe that other than Allah Provides and Sustains or that Other than Allah gives and takes life..ila ghair dhaalik.

3) Shirk Asmaa Was-Sifaat: That is for a person to attribute some of Allahs attributes that are khaas (only) for Allah to a Makhluq or another person...for example..knowing the unseen, and knowing the future

4) Shirk Al-Akbar Associating partners with Allah, To believe that other than Allah cures, sustains, To slaughter for other than Allah....etc.

5) Shirk Al-asghar... For example: Swearing by Other than Allah, Riyaa', Sum3ah, Saying MashaAllah wa shi'ta..

next question:

then next five different types of shirk inshaAllah!

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 04:35 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

!) Sirkun Khafiy-Hidden Shirk
to do something, in the place of someone else.. Showing off also falls under this.and this does not take one out of the fold of Islam.

2)Shirk I3tiqaadiy -shirk in the belief..
To believ that there is other than Allah who creates ..brings to life..
Or the person makes acts of worship to Other Than Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa like he protrates.. slaughters vowes to Anyone/thing Other Than Allah..
This type takes one out of the fold of ISlam...wal 3iyaadhu billah

3)Shirk al-3amaliy shirk in one's actions
like to slaughter and vow to other Than Allah.. this also is classified as shirk akbar..but ther is other types that could be classified as shik asghar.. depending on how it's preformed...
eg: lucky charms/amulets,if a a person believs that this actually that harms or benefits then it's classiefied as shir akbar..
if they believe that it is a cause for either of thid then that is shirk asghar..

4)Shirkun Lafdee- Literal, Verbal, Oral Shirk
To swear By Other Than Allah.. or the sayin of some people .." Maa Liy Illalaah wa anta., wa tawakkaltu 3alal wa 3alayka wa lawlalaah wa fulaan lakaan kadhaa wa kadhaa"..

5) Shirk At-Tashree3 wal haakimiyyah ... ( ma adree haadhaa bil ingileeziyah mon! )
I dont' know the exact translit for this so if someone could chipn in for me...
This type is to reject the Word Of Allah Subhaahanaau wa ta3aala and take the opinion of The People..

Next Question: The next 5 types of Shirk InshaAllah!?

Mawaddah
08-30-2006, 05:03 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Maws sick Oooh Myy That's too sad to hear.. tell her think positive. at-tarsh yunhaf an-naas.. heheheee ;Dgive her our blessings InshaAllah La Ba'sa Tahuur InshaAllah!!..ShafaahaAllaah

Masha'allah nice to see how far you guys have gone :)

I haven't revised any lessons though because I've been mighty sick :(

Princess at-Tarsh Yunhaf eh?? ;D ;D Actually if that was the case for me I wouldn't have minded all that throwing up yesterday, but it was just all bile :uuh: and that kinda throwing up just feels as if your stomach is gonna come out thru your mouth :offended:

Anyways, just dropping in for a moment, I gotta get back to bed now :grumbling my heads all woolly............Wassalam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Masha'allah nice to see how far you guys have gone
Yeah but it's no fun without the complete circle *sniff sniff* :cry:

I haven't revised any lessons though because I've been mighty sick

Princess at-Tarsh Yunhaf eh?? Actually if that was the case for me I wouldn't have minded all that throwing up yesterday, but it was just all bile and that kinda throwing up just feels as if your stomach is gonna come out thru your mouth
Dont' Burden yourself sis InshaAllah! :wub:

... It's sad to see you sick.. especially stomach upsets... I knows how those feel (bile)... been thorugh 'em half my life :heated:.. kayf atdunneen nahiftu kadhaa ey... :-\

Shafaakillah Ukhtiy .. La Ba's Tahuur InshaAllah!!.. hope you feel good soon!! :-\

Wassalaams

umm-sulaim
08-30-2006, 05:09 PM
lol don't lisen to her mon, thats just sick tarsh yunahiff... (kuntu af3al dhallik astaghfiru Allah)

nawal i liked your colourful writing, its easier for me to read (i have a short attention span lol)
so that was very helpful...

me either i ain't revised this baab, i'm stuck fil 3amal.. yuff!!

so i won't talk without ta'akkud insha Allah...

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 05:17 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

lol don't lisen to her mon, thats just sick tarsh yunahiff... (kuntu af3al dhallik astaghfiru Allah)
Hey I don't mean that forceful type... yuck .. I just mean when you get sick with it huwa yunahhiff innit...

me either i ain't revised this baab, i'm stuck fil 3amal.. yuff!!

so i won't talk without ta'akkud insha Allah...
anyways the next coule of chapters are just a summary of the previous ones so it ain't hard..won't take you long to revise inshaAllah

Nawal89
08-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Next Question: The next 5 types of Shirk InshaAllah
Shirk Mahabbah. (love) It is for a person to love something other than Allah as much as they love Allah or more

Shirk Khawf wal Khashyah (fear). For a person to fear a being more than he fears Allah.

Shirk Qasd and Iraadah. For a person to do amal, with the intention of doing it for other than Allah, or for attention

Shirk taa3ah. For a person to follow and obey someone in making halal what Allah has made haram, and making haram what Allah has made halal.

Shirk Da3wah. ..........

he didnt give any explanations?....:-\:-\

next question:
the Mukhlis (summary) of shirk inshaAllah

Nawal89
08-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey I don't mean that forceful type... yuck .. I just mean when you get sick with it huwa yunahhiff innit...
i think she knew that :p. I dont think lady naf naf would do that. dont worry :p:p

amirah_87
08-31-2006, 12:00 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hi there Nawal! :)

the Mukhlis (summary) of shirk inshaAllah
I'll get on to that InshaAllah! ;)

think she knew that . I dont think lady naf naf would do that. dont worry
Trust Big Sis To drive me bonkers ey!! :heated:.. Allahu musta3aan!!

amirah_87
08-31-2006, 12:11 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Summary of The Shirk InshaAllah:

So Ash-Shirk is divided into Two Parts :

1) Shirk Akbar-The Greater Shirk

2) Shirk Asghar-The Smaller shirk..:?

Ash-shirk Al-Akbar takes one out of the folds of Islam.. it's examples are, slauthgering to other than Allah, Vowing to Other than Allah, Supplicating to Other than Allah..etc

Ash-Shirk Al-Asghar does not take one out of the folds of Islam like showing off, And swearing by One other than Allah...

As for Ar-Riyaa.. The Fataawa of the lajnah Ad-daaimah are:
that if he does not do his actions only to be seen by the people than this is the greater shirk, and if he dos his actions for Allah and somewhere along the lines he starts Showing off than this is a form of the smaller shirk, shirk asghar!!...

Wa Billahit Tawfeeq :peace:

Next Question InshaAllah is: The Mulakhkhass of Al-Kufr.. Summary of Al-Kufr

Nawal89
08-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Kufr is two types

1. akbar (big)
2. asghar( small)

kufr akbar takes you out of the folds of Islam, whilst kufr asghar does not.

next question:
mention the different types of kufr akbar.

umm-sulaim
08-31-2006, 03:01 PM
nawal i haven't revised yet, i'll post up when i get home and have revised insha Allah...

wassalaam

Umm Safiya
08-31-2006, 05:53 PM

What does amal mean.. And what does hafidhahullah mean? :)

Dhulqarnaeen
09-01-2006, 04:51 AM
Kufr is two types

1. akbar (big)
2. asghar( small)

kufr akbar takes you out of the folds of Islam, whilst kufr asghar does not.

next question:
mention the different types of kufr akbar.
Kufr akbar:
1. Kufr Takdhib (like someone who denounce one part in shariah Islam)
2. Kufr iLhad (Like an atheist)
3. Kufr juhud (Like Fir 'aun)
4. Kufr syirik (the kufr of musrikeen)
5. Kufr ingkar (like someone who egnore something in shar'i)
6. Kufr istihza was sukhriyyah (like someone who make somethingsyariah as a joke and laugh at it)
7. Kufr Iradh (like someone who dont wanna know at all about Islam)
Someone insha Allah continue.....Gotta go now :(
Wassalam

umm-sulaim
09-01-2006, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

What does amal mean.. And what does hafidhahullah mean? :)
amal means hope but if its with 3ayn it means work (or deed like 3amal saali7, good deed)

hafidhahu Allah means may Allah protect him,for a female we'd say hafidhaha Allah

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-01-2006, 08:59 AM
finally done my revision, OK insha Allah concluding from bro Dhul's (thanks akh)

8. kufr al shakk (doubting)

9. kufr al ibaa wal istikbaar (pride)

10.kufr al 3inaad (obstinacy)

11. kufr al nifaaq (hypocrisy)

12. kufr arriddah (apostasy)

13. kufr azzandagah (atheism)

14. kufr almuwaalah li a3daa islam ( friendship? with the enemies of Allah)

15. kufr al munajjimeeen wa sa7arah (magicians and fortune tellers)

16. kufr man yusaddiq al munajjimeen wal kafarah (the one who beleives in the magicians and fortune tellers)

and all of these take one out of the fold of islam.

next question the different types of kufr asghar (lesser kufr)

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-01-2006, 02:24 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

next question the different types of shirk asghar (lesser shirk)
I don't understand why we're going back to Shirk Ukhtiy!? Have'nt we completed it!!?

amirah_87
09-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Kufr akbar:
1. Kufr Takdhib (like someone who denounce one part in shariah Islam)
2. Kufr iLhad (Like an atheist)
3. Kufr juhud (Like Fir 'aun)
4. Kufr syirik (the kufr of musrikeen)
5. Kufr ingkar (like someone who egnore something in shar'i)
6. Kufr istihza was sukhriyyah (like someone who make somethingsyariah as a joke and laugh at it)
7. Kufr Iradh (like someone who dont wanna know at all about Islam)
Someone insha Allah continue.....Gotta go now :(
Wassalam
As salaamu alaykum,

JazakAllahu Khayr For your input Akhee!! :thumbs_up

umm-sulaim
09-01-2006, 05:35 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I don't understand why we're going back to Shirk Ukhtiy!? Have'nt we completed it!!?

yeah, we did, i meant kufr, i've edited it....

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 12:52 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

there are six types of kufr asghar.. the lesser shirk!

1) kufr an-ni3mah- ungratefulness.

2) kufr Al-Akhuwwah

3) kufr Al-3ushrah

4) kufr At-ta3n fil ansaab

5) kufr An-Niyaaha 3alal mayyit

6) Kufr Ar-Raghbat an Al-Aabaa'

I have some notes I'd like to add on this topic InshaAllah.. I'll type 'em up later!!

The next Question InshaAllah: The Kuffar/Disbelievers are divided, into how many groups/parts/types..??

umm-sulaim
09-02-2006, 03:31 PM
The Kuffar/disbeleivers are two types:

1.kuffar asliyyuun (original disbeleivers)

2.kuffar murtaddun (apostates)

and another way we could say this is:

1. kuffar du3aat ilal kufr (disbeleivers that call th disbelief)

2. and kuffar muqallidun (copycats)

Ibn Qayyim rahimahu Allah (may Allah have mercy upon him) says in Madaarij Assalikeen:

As for disbeleif its of two types:

Kufr Al akbar: (major kufr) and this type obligates the entering of the fire for eternity

kufr al asghar: (lessesr kufr) obligates great warning but not eternity

Insa Allah the next question:the daleel for the danger of mocking the book of Allah or the sunnah ,or the one who calls to them, and the danger of the one who opposes this

wassalaam

Mawaddah
09-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Assalamu'alaikum Peoples!! :happy:

Masha'allaaaaaaaahhhh kunna mujtahidaat hatta ma3a ghiyaabi sa7?? mumtaaz mumtaaz.....I was thinking maybe I would have to come back and give ya'll another hollerin as how I seem to do alot ;D ;D

just kidding :)

Anyway I'm back from my sick vacation and I'll try to join you guys just as soon as possible which will probably be monday insha'allah sinch I'm going back to Work :'( :'( *sniffle*

See you guys then Insha'allah......;) Wassalam :thankyou:

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 04:52 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

the daleel for the danger of mocking the book of Allah or the sunnah ,or the one who calls to them, and the danger of the one who opposes this
The Daleels InshaAllah for the Dangers Of Mocking the Book Of Allah:

There are alot of aayah's so i'm just going to bring it a few InshaAllah and some ahaadeeth!!

Qaala Ta3aalaa: Wa la'in sa'altahum layaqulunna innama kunnaa nakhuudhu wa nal3ab, Qul Abillaahi wa Aaayatihii wa Rasuulihii kuntum bihii tas'tah'zi'uun Laa ta'3tadiruu qad kafartum ba3da imaanikum...

"If you Were to question them they decalre: we were only talking Idly and in play, Say that : Was it at Allah and His Signs And His Messenger that you ere mocking..
Mkae no excuses you have rejected Faith!"

Wa Qaala ta3aalaa: Ya ayyuhal latheena aamnauus-ttajeebu lillaahi wa lil'rasuuli idhaa da3aakum limaa yuhyiykum wa'3lamuu annallaah yahuulu baynal mari' wa qalbihii wa annahu ilayhi tuhsharuun..

"Oh you who believe give your response to Allah and his Messenger when He calls you to which will give you life and know that Allah comes in between man and his heart and that is He to whom you shall be gathered.."

Wa qaala ta3aalaa: Innaa Kaffaynaakal Mustah'za'een..
"For sufficient are We Unto thee against those who scoff.."

And Hadeeth Salamah Ibnul Akwa3 that a Man was eating with the Prophet sallahu 3alayhi wasallam with his left hand, so the Prophet sallaaahu 3alayhi wasallam told him: eat with your right, the man replied: I'm not able to do so. He said: You are not able!?!? There was nothing stopping apart from his Pride.. and from then onhe was not able to raise his hand to his mouth!
(Muslim)

umm-sulaim
09-02-2006, 07:00 PM
:mad: ^o) :rolleyes:

wheres the next question ? :rant:

hhmm...i wonder who that usually is....?
hehe...

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 07:32 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Oooops Sorry!!! :D

Next Question InshaAllah: The Daleel for "Al-Baraa'ah min Ash-Shirk Wa Ahlihii"
being free from Shirk and it's Likeness...

Dhulqarnaeen
09-03-2006, 02:47 AM
Assalamu'alaikum Peoples!! :happy:

Masha'allaaaaaaaahhhh kunna mujtahidaat hatta ma3a ghiyaabi sa7?? mumtaaz mumtaaz.....I was thinking maybe I would have to come back and give ya'll another hollerin as how I seem to do alot ;D ;D

just kidding :)

Anyway I'm back from my sick vacation and I'll try to join you guys just as soon as possible which will probably be monday insha'allah sinch I'm going back to Work :'( :'( *sniffle*

See you guys then Insha'allah......;) Wassalam :thankyou:
Youre sick sis mawaddah? Thohuruun insha Allah. I miss to be sick :( .
Im sick too now, ouch...my whole body feels so "ngilu"...what ngilu in english yee? :rollseyes Forget. I have trained my body too much :heated: I like to weightlifting U see and a day after the exercise I will just like a robot :D Cause whole of my muscles will contraction and alll feels so ngilu :grumbling

Dhulqarnaeen
09-03-2006, 02:53 AM
So whats the next question?

umm-sulaim
09-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Tuhuur Dhul, Allah yashfeek

Amirah already asked the next question:

Albaraa'a min ashirk wa ahlihee being free from shirk and its likeness:

qawluhu ta3aala "wa idh qaala ibraheemu li abeehi wa qawmihee innanee baraa'un mimma ta3budun"

and when Ibrahim said to his father, verily i am free from that which you worship"

and qawluhu ta3aala "baraa'atun min Allahi wa rasoolihi minal alldheena 3aahadtum minal mushrikeen"

freedom from Allah and his messenger from those you have made treaties with from the polythiests

wa qawluhu ta3aala "fa lamma afalat qaala ya qawmi innee baree'un"

and when she set he said o my people verily i am free from the that which you take partners (with Allah)

wa qawluhu ta'aala on hud alayhi salaam "innee ushidu Allaha wash-hadu annee baree'un mimmaa tushrikun"

verily i testify and bare witness that i am free from that which you take partners (with Allah)

and qawluhu taa'aal "qad kaanat lakom uswatun hasanatun fee Ibraaheema wa alladheeena ma'ahu idh qaalu li qawmihim innaa bora'aa'u minkum wa mimma ta'budun mun duuni Allah.."

verily there was a great example in Ibraaheema and those with him, when they said to their people verily we are free from you and what you worship instead of Allah

and suratul kaafirun "qul yaa ayyuhal kaafirun.laa a'budu ma ta'budun.wa laa antum aa'biduna maa a'bud. wa laa anaa aabidun ma 'abadtum. wa laa antum aabiduna maa a'bud. lakum deenokum wa liya deen."

"say, o you who disbelieve. I do not worship that which you worship, and neither do you worship that which i worship. And neither do i worship that which you worship. And neither do you worship that which i worship. Unto your religion and unto me mine"

The next question is: the types of fear, aqsaamul khawf

wassalaam

Nawal89
09-03-2006, 07:14 PM
The next question is: the types of fear, aqsaamul khawf

There are 5 different types of fear.

1. khawf 3baadah. (worship) It is fear from Allah alone, and this type of ibadah is spiritual
2. khawf Shirk. For a person to fear something other than Allah more than Allah.

3. Khawf Ma3siyah (sinful). For a the servant to fear a person, or a group of people, so much that he would leave or a wajib, or commit haram.

4. Khawf tabee3ee (natural) And it is the like the fear a person might have for the enemy, or a snake, or a wild animal, etc.

5. Khawf Wahmee (imaginary). And this Fear comes without a reason, or for a very weak reason. And it is madhmum (looked down upon) and a person with this type of fear is considered cowardly.

next question:
Daleel for each of the different types of fear mentioned above inshaAllah.

shudnt_have
09-04-2006, 02:55 AM
al hamdolilah that is most briliant idea ever..i had it just on my mind...
masha'Allah.

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Alhamulillah sis, come join us insha Allah :) ^^

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 08:29 AM
oopsie posted up twice...

anee mabthoutha alyawm da'unee...

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Khawf al 'ibaadah

Allah says ta'aala: wa liman khaafa maqaama rabbihee jannataan"

and for him that fears standing before his lord will be two gardens

and on the angels: "yakhaafuna rabbahum min fawqihim wa yaf'aluna ma yu'marun"

they fear their lord above them, and they do what they have been ordered to,

and: "wa amma man khaafa maqaama rabbihee wa naha annafsa 'anil hawa fa innal jannat hiyal ma'waa"

ans as for he who fears standing before his lord and prevents his soul from desires, then verily paradiese is his retreat

and: "fa la takhaafuhum wa khafunee in kuntum mu'mineen"

and do not fear them but fear me if you are beleivers

and qawluhu ta'aala: "yad'una rabbahum khawfan wa tama'an..."

they call their lord in fear and in hope...

and: "radhiya Allahu anhum wa radhu anh dhaalika liman khashiya rabbah"

Allah is pleased with them, and they are pleased with him, that is for he who fears his lord

and from ahaadeeth:

hadeeth Abee Hurayra radhiya Alahu anhu: 7 will be shaded in his shade, on a day there won't be shade save his......and from them: and a man, that remembereed Allah alone and wept
muttafaqun alayh

2.khawf asshirk

qaala ta'aala: "fa lamma kutiba alayhimul qitaalu idhaa fareequn minhum yakhsawna nnaasa ka khashyati Allahi aw ashaddu khashyah..."

and when fighting is appointed to them, all of a sudden a group of them fear people the fear for Allah or more fear

and qawluhu ta'aala: "fa la takhsawu nnaasa"

and do not fear the people

and qawluhu ta'aala: "innama dhaalikumu sshaytaanu yukhawwifu awliyaa'ah.."

infact that is shaytaan, putting fear into his trustees/friends

3.khawful ma'siyah

qawluhu ta'ala: "fa la takhsawhum wakhshawnee"

and do not fear them but fear me

and: "fa la takhsawu nnaasa wakhshawn.."

and do not fear the people but fear me

and:"innama dhaalikumu sshaytaanu yukhawwifu awliyaa'ah.."

infact that is shaytaan, putting fear into his trustees/friends

4. khawfu tabee'ee

Allah says on Musa alayhi salaam "qaala rabbee innee qataltu minhum nafsan wa akhaafu an yaqtulun.."

o Allah ihave killed one of them, and i fear they shall kill me...

and qawluhu ta'aala: "fa kharaja minhaa khaa'ifan yataraqqab"

he left her (city) in fear anticipating...

and: "rabbee innee akhaafu an yukadhibuun"

o my lord i fear that they will make a lie of me...

and qawluhu ta'aala on Musa and Haarun: "qaalaa rabbanaa innaa nakhafu an yafruta alayna aw an yatqaa. Qaala laa takhaafaa innanee ma'akumaa asma'u wa araa"

they said o our lord verily we fear he will hasten our punishment or that he will transgress. He said do not fear verily i am with you, i hear and i see.

and qawluhu ta'aalaa: "fa awjasa fee nafsihee kheefatan musa. Qulna la takhaf innaka antal a'laa"

then he coceived a fear in himself (musa). we said do not fear, verily you have the upper-hand

5.khawful wahmee

The sheikh said this type is frowned upon because its from the description of the cowards, and the pophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam would seek refuge in Allah from cowardice as its from the despicabale (low) ettiquettes, which is why complete eemaan and trust and bravery rejects this type.
(from sh.assa'dee rahimahu Allah al qalu sadeed..)

Next question insha Allah the 4 types of love/like

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-04-2006, 05:31 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I have'nt revised all too good.. Asbahta mashghuulah shuwayya.... :-\

Anyways I'll try my best InshaAllah.. The Types of Fear And Love/like are the same though...

1) Al-3ibaadah :Worship
Wa Hiya Hubbillaah Wa Hub Maa Yahibbuhullah...
And it is to love Allah and to love what Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa loves...

Qaala ta3aalaa: Wallatheena aamanuu ashadda hubban lillaah..
and those who believe have the strongest Imaan..

Wa Qaala ta3aalaa: Wa laakinallaah habbaba ilaykum al-imaana wa zayyanahuu fee quluubium..
but Allah has loved

And hadeeth Abee Hurairah that the Prophet sallaahu 3alayhi wasallam said:an yakuun Allahu Wa Rasuuluhuu ahabb ilayhi mimmaa siwaahumaa...
To Love Allah Subhaanahuu wa ta3aala and his Messenger...

2) Shirk..
wa hiya hubi ghayrillaah ka hubillah aw ashadd..
and that is to love other than Allah like the love you have for Allah or more.

Qaaala ta3aalaa:
Wa min an-naas man yattakhidu min duunillaahi andaadan yuhibbuunahuu ka hubbillaah..

3) Ma3siyyah: Disobedience
an yuhibbu shaksan al-bida3 wa ashaabihaa wal ma3aasiy.. ilaa aakhirihii...
for one to love Innovations and it's people and other sorts of disobedience..

Qaala ta3aalaa: Wa tuhibbuunal maala hubban jammaa..

Wa qaala ta3aalaa: wa qaala niswatun fil medinaah : Imra'atul 3azeez turaawidu fataahaa 3an nafsihaa qad shaghafahaa hubbaa...

4) At-Tabee3'iy: Natrual
wa hadhaa ka hubbil awlaad wa ahl wal maal wa laakin yanbaghiy an yakuun hadhaa tabee3iy
and that is to love your children, your family, and money love that only is natrual..

Qaalaa ta3aalaa: wa idh qaala Li'Yusuf wa akhuuhuu ahahbbu ilaa abeenaa minaa...

....(InshaAllah sa'antaahee at-translation fee ma baed, 3alayya adh-dhaaab..)

Next Question: InshaAllah Tahreem Ad-du3aah Li ghayrillaah.. " The proof of the unlawfulness of supplicatin to other than Allah ta3aalaa...

amirah_87
09-05-2006, 09:14 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Next Question: InshaAllah Tahreem Ad-du3aah Li ghayrillaah.. " The proof of the unlawfulness of supplicatin to other than Allah ta3aalaa...
This was the next question..

ayn atnum ya akhwaat!?.. atakaasaltum!! la33aabaat!! :heated: :p

amirah_87
09-08-2006, 03:11 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hey Guys.. C'mon Revise!!!!!... this Question's been standing unanswered for two days...... :rant: :rant:

Yallah Yallah!!!.. Aynal 3asaa' :mad:

Mawaddah
09-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Gad Khabbaytul 3asaa :p

But seriously, not that I dont want to revise, but It's just that Hafsah lost the book and so I'm stumped for a while :(.........

amirah_87
09-08-2006, 03:27 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol.. She lost the book!! Ya Rabbal Al-3aalameen!! :heated: :giggling:

That's a poor excuse :mad:
Next you'll be saying your cat ate it :rollseyes

Well .... We're just gonna have to wait for you guys to find the book InshaAllah.. right!? In the meantime Sue should answer it... Bi'idhnillahi Ta3aalaa!!

Allah Ma3akum.. hope you find the book real soon Ladies!!:peace:

Mawaddah
09-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah Actually My cat did eat the book :rollseyes

:giggling: :giggling:

umm-sulaim has gone for a 2 day holiday 'ey? I guess we'll have to answer next week then because Hafsah had better find it for the weekend.....

Sabr Jameel sis :Evil:

amirah_87
09-08-2006, 03:59 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Lol Sis.. yeah she's gone away for the weekend!!

Sabr Jameel sis
I don't have a choice now do I ? :mad:

Lol.. take care Sis!! Allah Ma3ana :-\

umm-sulaim
09-11-2006, 06:15 PM
....miss me huh ;D

anee mazihah

"wa idhaa sa'alaka 'ibaadee 'anne fa inne ghareeb ujeebu da'wat udda'ee idha da'aan.."

and when my slaves ask you about me, (tell them ) verily i'm near, i answer the call of the supplicator when he calls me.."

"In yad'una min duunihee illa inaathan wa in yad'uuna illa shaytaanan mareeda..."

and all that they're invoking besides Allah is females and they call nothing but the rebellious shaytaan

"wa la tadu' min duni Allahi ma la yanfa'uka wa la yadhurruka..."
and don't call other than Allah in that which will not benefit you or harm you.."

"Inna Alladheena tad'un min duni Alah 'ibadun amthhalukum fad'uhum fal yastajeebu lakum in kuntum saadiqeen"

verily those you call instead of Allah are slaves like yourselves, call them then and let them answer you if you are truth tellers

"walladheena yadu'na min duni Allahi la yakhluquna shay'an wa hum yukhalqun.."

and those that you call instead of Allah don't create anything and they are created

"dhaalika bi anna Allaha huwal haqqu wa anna ma yad'una min dunihi huwal baatil.."

that is beacuse Allah is the truth and that which they invoke besides him is false

"...Inna Alladheena tad'una min duni Allahi lan yakhluqu dhubaaban wa law ijtama'u lah..."

verily those you call besides Allah can't create a fly even if they gathered together for it

ok someone do the ahaadeeth insha Allah..

wassalaam

Dhulqarnaeen
09-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Why this thread stopped? :rant: Cmon guys !! Why so lazy niii...? Ihave been busy these days, and now when I wanna answer theres no question you posted! :rant:

amirah_87
09-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Why this thread stopped? :rant: Cmon guys !! Why so lazy niii...? Ihave been busy these days, and now when I wanna answer theres no question you posted! :rant:
As salaamu alaykum,

Did it occur to you that we also have been busy niii.. :rant:

LOL..well I have, dunno about the others, Mawaddah and Nawal lost their book, that's why we're kinda .. gone abit 'yknow: down the slope!!
I have'nt revised the following chapters yet so, it's either I post later on today or tommorrow Bi'Idnillah!!

there is a question though Dhul...is this..

ok someone do the ahaadeeth insha Allah..
in conection with what umm sulaim lastly posted inshaAllah..

BarakAllahu Feek!!

Mawaddah
09-14-2006, 05:53 PM
I Love you Princess ;D ;D ;D You make me laugh all the time man ;D ;D ;D

Mawaddah
09-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Hell-O But other people also have things to do you know :rollseyes and Besides, My Book was lost.

Ok then Princess my Habibti I'll answer to your question :)

Tahreem Ad-du3aah Li ghayrillaah.. " The proof of the unlawfulness of supplication to other than Allah ta3aalaa...
From Abdullah ibn Abbas May Allahs blessings be upon him, He was once riding behind Rasulullah when Rasulullah said to him " Ya Ghulaam! I am going to teach you some words , Remember Allah and he will Remember you, Remember Allah and you will find him in Front of you, If you ask, then Ask from Allah, and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah, and know that if the whole Ummah where to gather together to help you with something, they would only be able to help you with that which Allah has written down for you, and if the whole ummah were to gather together to harm you, they would only be able to harm you with that which Allah has written down to afflict you. The pens have been raised, and the Pages have dried "

At-Tirmidhi

From Abi Hurairah that Rasulullah said " Our Lord Tabaaraka wa Ta'aala descends down to the Lowest Sky when there is but a third of the night remaining and he says " Who calls on me so that I may answer him? Who askes me so that I may give him? And who seeks forgiveness from me so that I may forgive him? "

Al-Bukhaari

Okay insha'allah next Question :

Daleel that Nadhr and Ibaadah should be for none other than Allah

Dhulqarnaeen
09-15-2006, 01:47 AM
Hell-O But other people also have things to do you know :rollseyes and Besides, My Book was lost.

From Abdullah ibn Abbas May Allahs blessings be upon him, He was once riding behind Rasulullah when Rasulullah said to him " Ya Ghulaam! I am going to teach you some words , Remember Allah and he will Remember you, Remember Allah and you will find him in Front of you, If you ask, then Ask from Allah, and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah, and know that if the whole Ummah where to gather together to help you with something, they would only be able to help you with that which Allah has written down for you, and if the whole ummah were to gather together to harm you, they would only be able to harm you with that which Allah has written down to afflict you. The pens have been raised, and the Pages have dried "

At-Tirmidhi

From Abi Hurairah that Rasulullah said " Our Lord Tabaaraka wa Ta'aala descends down to the Lowest Sky when there is but a third of the night remaining and he says " Who calls on me so that I may answer him? Who askes me so that I may give him? And who seeks forgiveness from me so that I may forgive him? "

Al-Bukhaari

:cry: Well...Im not your abu or ummi, so how do I KNOW youre all busy too???!!??:rant: And I also dont know that you losted your book ^o) so careless niii :uhwhat . And sis mawadah and sis Nawal lost their books, both of them? And theyre sisters? :uhwhat Why niii? My mama usually said "Will you lost your head too!!!??" ;D Shes mean sometimes to me :? But Im her favourite son ^o) I guess :rollseyes

Dhulqarnaeen
09-15-2006, 01:57 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

LOL..well I have, dunno about the others, Mawaddah and Nawal lost their book, that's why we're kinda .. gone abit 'yknow: down the slope!!
I have'nt revised the following chapters yet so, it's either I post later on today or tommorrow Bi'Idnillah!!

there is a question though Dhul...is this..

in conection with what umm sulaim lastly posted inshaAllah..

BarakAllahu Feek!!
If Im busy, I just take my little time to write in here, so at least I wrote something to make the thread going :D , dont care how busy I am :rant: . I think Im busier than you all :uhwhat Taking care and controling almost 200 heavy equipments wallah not an easy job :rollseyes especially when theyre belong to your abu, please pray for me so I can be amanah man :cry: . Dunya dunya dont let dunya take over my life....ya Allah amin.
I would prefer to life in Dammaj, in a small mud house, study and eat whatever I can find. But I can life more respectfully, and satisfied with ilm. Or maybe I should have accepted syaikh As Sudais offer to be his driver :rollseyes I met him in Hilton Jakarta when he visited Indonesia, adn he looked for a driver :D . I want to go but my parents didnt let me :grumbling . Oooh if I could go, I can sit in shuyukh majlis to lear :rollseyes . And when I met syaikh As Sudais, he was "kesian" I think. He is salafy but surrounded by hizby friends :rant: . And when I sit theyre just staring at us, I hate arabs like that, so unpolite. Actually I wanted to take those big chocolate dates on the table, but they staring so I was too shy to get it. ;D What types those dates anyway? :rollseyes Subhanallah.
Ups sorry, out of topic, Im afraid bro zAk will be here and remind me again :D peace bro peace peace :peace:

Dhulqarnaeen
09-15-2006, 02:06 AM

At-Tirmidhi

Al-Bukhaari

I wanna answer to your question sis, but lookslike I lost my book too now :uhwhat Was it in my car yee? ^o) I cant find it here :grumbling . Indo said "kuwalat" cause I have said sis mawaddah careless and now I lost my book too :uuh: But dont take my words sriously ok :)

amirah_87
09-15-2006, 09:16 AM
I Love you Princess ;D ;D ;D You make me laugh all the time man ;D ;D ;D
As salaamu alaykum,

:D :D Luv you too Sis!

Ok then Princess my Habibti I'll answer to your question
You know I forgot that that was actually my question!! :?

I was going to answer it myself :rollseyes anyways, Jazaakillaahu khayran for answering it Sis!!

I'll answer that InshaAllah.. :)

amirah_87
09-15-2006, 11:00 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Okie Dokie here's the Adillah for "An-Nadr 3ibaadah Wal-3ibaadah Laa Takuun Illaah Billaah" .. (Nadr is a form of worship, and worship should be for none other than Allah) :

Qaalaa Ta3aalaa: Wa maa anfaqtum min nafaqatin aw nadhartum min nadharin fa'innal ya3lamuhu wa maa li'thaalimeena min ansaar..
Allahu Subhaanahuu wa ta3aala says: And whatever you spend in charity or devotion, be sure Allah knows it all. but the wrongdoers have no helpers..

Wa Qaala Ta3aalaa: Idh qaalat Imra'atu 3imraan Rabbiy inniy nadhartu laka maa fee badhnee muqarraran fa'taqabbal minniy..
And He said subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa:Behold a women of Imraan said: O' Lord I do dedicate unto thee what is in my womb for thy special service so accept this of me.

Wa Qaala 3azza Wajal: Thumma Li'yaduu nafathahum wal'yuufuu nudhuurahum wal'yaddawwafuu bil'baytil 3ateeq..
And Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa says: Then let them complete the rites , prescribed for them, prefomr their vows and circumbulate the acient house..

Wa qalaa ta3aalaa: Yufuun Bi'Nadhr..
and Allah subhaanau wa ta3aalaa says: they prefom their Vows (ie the righteous)

Aisha Radiyallaahu 3anhaa narrated that the prophet sallaaahu 3alayhi wasallam said: Who ever makes a vow to obey Allah he shall obey Him.. and whoever makes a vow to disobey him ,he shall not bisobey him. (bukhaari)

--------------

Footnotes taken from our lesson InshaAlah:

-An-Nadr lughtan waahid an-nudhuur,
Wa qaalaa shiekh al-uthaymeen: huwal ilzaam wal-3ahd.

-Wa isdilaahan: ilzaam al-mukallif nafasahu lillaahi shay ghayr waajib..

- Faaidah: Hukm An-Nadr hukmahuu makruuh wal wafaa' bihii waajib, 3alaa ra'iy al-jumhuur,
Wa huwa Makruuh li'asbaab minhaa:

*Annahu yustakhraj bihii al-bakheel
*li'annahu laa yaruddu qadarn.
* 3ardhan ba3damal wafaa' bihii
*Li'annahu feehi iyjaab al-mukallif nafsahuu 3ibaadatanwa lam yuwjibhallaahu 3azza wajal.
* Li'annahu laa ya'tiy bi'khayr, kamaa jaa'a fee hadeeth Ibnu 3umar al-muttafaq 3alayhi wa hadeeth Anas fee Muslim :Anna An-Nabiy Ra'aa sheikhan Yahuudiy bayna ithnayn, fa'qaala: Maa baal haadhaa!? , Qaaaluw: Nadhara an yamshiy, fa'Qaala: Innallaaha 3an ta3dheeb haadha li'nafsihii la'ghaniy..

Qaala shiekh Al-Islaam Ibnu Taymiyah rahimahullah..
Wa qad ittafaqal 3ulamaah 3alaa anna nadhr al-ma3siyah laa yajuuz al-wafaa' bihii, bal 3alayhi kaffaarat yameen(fee ahad qawlay al-ulamaah), wa haadha idhaa kaana an-nadhr lillaah, wa amaa idhaa kaana an-nadhr li'ghayrillaah fahuwa kaman yahluf bi'ghayrillaah fa'haadah shirk fa'yastaghfirullaah minhu wa laysa fee haadha wafaa' wa laa kaffaarah..

(Intahal Muraad)

If someone can translate the above texts for me inshaAllah would be much apprecitated, I'm in abit of a rush!!.. BarakAllaahu feekum! :)

Umm Safiya
09-15-2006, 11:07 AM

What does Nadhr mean?

amirah_87
09-15-2006, 11:18 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

Nadhr,here is an oath/vow..

Wa qalaa ta3aalaa: Yufuun Bi'Nadhri..
and Allah subhaanau wa ta3aalaa says: they prefom their Vows (ie the righteous)
I'm sorry sis, I sorta explained what it means linguistiaclly in arabic I'd love to go through the translation now but i'm a wee bit busy!!..if it's not up by the time I come back I'l do it inshaAllah..
sorry again Umm Hamzah!!

amirah_87
09-17-2006, 06:31 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

Guys... What's wrong!?!?....... I've been away for like two days and you ain't budged man!!.. Maa Haadhaa? Aynal 3asaa :rant:

I'm kiddin' :okay: Just don't give up N' keep revisin Guys!! :)

Lotsa Luv "Me" :thankyou:

Dhulqarnaeen
09-19-2006, 07:03 AM
As salaamu aalykum,

Guys... What's wrong!?!?....... I've been away for like two days and you ain't budged man!!.. Maa Haadhaa? Aynal 3asaa :rant:

I'm kiddin' :okay: Just don't give up N' keep revisin Guys!! :)

Lotsa Luv "Me" :thankyou:
How are you all? I hope youre all right, insha Allah? And...is that the last question? Translating sis Amirahs post?
Mmm..may I ask you something guys, can you make the question in simple english as simple as possible, sometimes the words just too complicated and hard to understand...at least for me. Afwan.

amirah_87
09-19-2006, 12:43 PM
How are you all? I hope youre all right, insha Allah? And...is that the last question? Translating sis Amirahs post?Mmm..may I ask you something guys, can you make the question in simple english as simple as possible, sometimes the words just too complicated and hard to understand...at least for me. Afwan.
Wa Alaykum as salaam,

Alhamdulillah We are all okay (right:?)

Yeah that's just something i've asked whoever comes on to do next , but seeming as no ones doing it.. iI might have to do it in my next free time.. which is Allahu a3lam!! :-\

and about simplyfying the english for you... inshaAllah I'll try my best.. we all will!! :)

Can somone post up the next question please..?? Jazaakumullahu khayran.. Yallah yaa ukhwaat

Mawaddah
09-19-2006, 12:58 PM
How are you all? I hope youre all right, insha Allah? And...is that the last question? Translating sis Amirahs post?
Mmm..may I ask you something guys, can you make the question in simple english as simple as possible, sometimes the words just too complicated and hard to understand...at least for me. Afwan.
Alhamdulillah we're all okay...........even me I guess :uhwhat

Princess Why do you torment me so.......*sigh* :heated:

No the next question wasn't to translate what amirah posted but I will do it Insha'allah right now........Princess ureedu reppan ba3dain tayyib ;D ;D

Duhaa
09-19-2006, 01:18 PM
I know I'm not as clever as you but could you just tell me what book you're studying and what it's about :embarrass? Masha Allah I read the first and last page and wow!!!

You guys seem alhamdulillah very gifted. :happy:

Mawaddah
09-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Footnotes taken from our lesson InshaAlah:

-An-Nadr lughtan waahid an-nudhuur,
Wa qaalaa shiekh al-uthaymeen: huwal ilzaam wal-3ahd.
An-Nadhr is the singular word form for an-nudhuur.
And Sheikh al-Uthaymeen said : It linguistically means obligation and vow/contract.

-Wa isdilaahan: ilzaam al-mukallif nafasahu lillaahi shay ghayr waajib..
And in Technical terms it is : When a person makes a contract on himself unto Allah to fulfill a non-compulsory act

- Faaidah: Hukm An-Nadr hukmahuu makruuh wal wafaa' bihii waajib, 3alaa ra'iy al-jumhuur,

Notes : The Ruling on Nadhr is that it is makruuh to do such an act, and the fulfilling of an oath of Nadhr is Waajib according to the Majority of Ulama.

Wa huwa Makruuh li'asbaab minhaa:

*Annahu yustakhraj bihii al-bakheel
*li'annahu laa yaruddu qadarn.
* 3ardhan ba3damal wafaa' bihii
*Li'annahu feehi iyjaab al-mukallif nafsahuu 3ibaadatanwa lam yuwjibhallaahu 3azza wajal.
* Li'annahu laa ya'tiy bi'khayr, kamaa jaa'a fee hadeeth Ibnu 3umar al-muttafaq 3alayhi wa hadeeth Anas fee Muslim :Anna An-Nabiy Ra'aa sheikhan Yahuudiy bayna ithnayn, fa'qaala: Maa baal haadhaa!? , Qaaaluw: Nadhara an yamshiy, fa'Qaala: Innallaaha 3an ta3dheeb haadha li'nafsihii la'ghaniy..
And Nadhri is disliked for various reasons and some of them are :

* It is something which is done from a selfish person
* It is not something which will Change the Course of al-Qadar
* 3ardhan ba3damal wafaa' bihii ( min fadhlik habibti, tarjimi lana hadhihi al jumlah, lam afhamuha )
* In this act of Nadhr, a person makes Waajib upon himself something which Allah has not made Waajib upon him.
* It does not bring about anything good, as how it has been recorded in the hadeeth of Ibn Umar by Bukhari and Muslim, and in a Hadeeth of Anas by Muslim : That the Prophet saw an Old Jewish man being supported by two man, so Rasulullah said " What is wrong with him?" And they said " He has made Nadhr that he will walk " So then Rasullullah said " Verily Allah is in no need of this mans Torture to himself "

Qaala shiekh Al-Islaam Ibnu Taymiyah rahimahullah..
Wa qad ittafaqal 3ulamaah 3alaa anna nadhr al-ma3siyah laa yajuuz al-wafaa' bihii, bal 3alayhi kaffaarat yameen(fee ahad qawlay al-ulamaah), wa haadha idhaa kaana an-nadhr lillaah, wa amaa idhaa kaana an-nadhr li'ghayrillaah fahuwa kaman yahluf bi'ghayrillaah fa'haadah shirk fa'yastaghfirullaah minhu wa laysa fee haadha wafaa' wa laa kaffaarah..

(Intahal Muraad)
Sheikh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah rahimahullah said " And the Ulama have all agreed that it is not allowed for a person to fulfill Nadhr al-Ma3siyah ( Nadhr to commit a sin) and instead the person who made this oath should do Kaffarah Yameen ( atonement for not fulfilling his oath, an expiation ), And this is in the case of someone who made this Nadhr Ma3siyah to Allah. However if a person made this Nadhr Ma3siyah to someone other than Allah, then it is as if he had sworn by other than Allah and this is Shirk, so the person who committed this act should seek forgiveness for Allah and he does not have to fulfill this act of Nadhr, nor does he have to pay Kaffaarah...."

If someone can translate the above texts for me inshaAllah would be much apprecitated, I'm in abit of a rush!!.. BarakAllaahu feekum! :)
It's done Ya Princess Habibti :)

Mawaddah
09-19-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duhaa
I know I'm not as clever as you but could you just tell me what book you're studying and what it's about :embarrass? Masha Allah I read the first and last page and wow!!!

You guys seem alhamdulillah very gifted. :happy:
Masha'allah Nice to see a newcomer to the thread!!! It's only the four of us here and we do get a bit tired of each other sometimes you know ;D ;D

We're revising the Book called Al-Qawl al-Mufeed by Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdulwahaab and it's basically a book of Tawheed.......very beneficial book Masha'allah as it breaks down everything and explains it simply :) I think someone posted up a link so you can see the book, it was on the second or third page I'm not sure :?

I hope you keep on following the thread Insha'allah!! :happy:

amirah_87
09-20-2006, 07:20 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Hi There Durrah, Please do join us InshaAllah!! nice to see a new face here!! :)

Princess ureedu reppan ba3dain tayyib ;D ;D
:D Joker! InshaAllah fee maa ba3d, lamma asbahu Taajirah! Qeela liy an usaddiq 3alaan naas awallan thumma a3uud iylash.. 3afwan!! :D

It's done Ya Princess Habibti :)
Jazaakillaahu khayr Darlin', A3daakillaahu ba3lan saalihan! :D

Okay Next Question InshaAllah is:

How many Conditions does An-Nadhr(vowing) have & What are they?

umm-sulaim
09-24-2006, 09:33 AM
yuu faqadt hadahl makaan...inshaqalt

How many Conditions does An-Nadhr(vowing) have & What are they?
ok insha Allah, nadhr/vows have 6 conditions:

1.That its for Allah and none other

2. Thats in taa'ah an act of obedience to Allah not in sin

3. That its something Allahs servant is capable of carrying out

4. That its something the Allahs servant owns, not with the possesion of others

5. That its not in a place where other than Allah was worshipped or somewhere that might lead to the worship of others besides Allah

6. That the person making a vow doesn't beleive that what his vowing has an effect on what his vowing for

next question whats the daleel for
5. That its not in a place where other than Allah was worshipped or somewhere that might lead to the worship of others besides Allah
wassalaam

amirah_87
09-24-2006, 05:31 PM
As salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Umm Sulaim, BarakAllaahu Feeki!! ;)

next question whats the daleel for
Quote:
Hadeeth Thaabit Ibnu Dhahhaak that A man Vowed at the time of the Prophet to Slaughter a Camel at "Bawaanah" , the Prophet asked him: Is there a statue from the statue of the jaahilyah there that's worshiped? They said: NO! then he asked them: Did they used to hold celebrations there? they said: NO!
the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallams then said: fulfill your vow for there is no fullfilment in a vow that's disobedient to Allah Nor A vow that includes a possesion of Ibn Aadam!

I think this might be the Daleel, not so sure though!! :X

Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 05:32 PM
salam.
Subhanallah this thread is amazing Mashallah Ukthi's/Akhi's, inshallah i know who to turn around to when i need help ;)

May Allah reward you for spreading his word && Religion inshallah (amin)
w.salam

amirah_87
09-24-2006, 05:36 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Ameen Ukhity, hope you can join us someday!!

and Yeah if you need help in your course ,feel more than free to ask Us InshaAllah!! ;)

Kittygyal
09-24-2006, 05:38 PM
salam.
well inshallah inshallah one day i will once i get educated more on Islam inshallah
w.salam

amirah_87
09-24-2006, 05:40 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

InshaAllah Darl' , hope it all goes well for you!! :peace:

Dhulqarnaeen
09-25-2006, 03:00 AM
As salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Umm Sulaim, BarakAllaahu Feeki!! ;)

Hadeeth Thaabit Ibnu Abdillah that A man Vowed at the time of the Prophet to Slaughter a Camel at "Bawaanah" , the Prophet asked him: Is there a statue from the statue of the jaahilyah there that's worshiped? They said: NO! then he asked them: Did they used to hold celebrations there? they said: NO!
the Prophet sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallams then said: fulfill your vow for there is no fullfilment in a vow that's disobedient to Allah Nor A vow that includes a possesion of Ibn Aadam!

I think this might be the Daleel, not so sure though!! :X
Nice can join you all again. I have been sick and just recovered alhamdulillah.Mmm...Not Thaabitt bin Ibnu Abdillah yaa ukhti, but thaabit bin Dhohhaak radhiallahu anhu.
And may I ask about this nadhr?
"What is the hukm of Nadhr? And what Rasulullah calling to someone who like to do Nadhr?"

Nawal89
09-25-2006, 12:48 PM
"
What is the hukm of Nadhr? And what Rasulullah calling to someone who like to do Nadhr?"
Nadhr is allowed but makruh isnt it? The prophet sallallah alaih wa sallam said about a person who does nadhr "innama yastakhriju bihi minal bakhil" Verily it comes from a stingy person.

neywayyyz..correct me inshaAlalh if i'm wrong..

i'm bak guys..keif haalakum?:D

shall i put up the next question?

can someone give daleels that it is haram to slaughter for other than Allah?

wassalam ;)

amirah_87
09-25-2006, 02:21 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Nice can join you all again. I have been sick and just recovered alhamdulillah.Mmm...Not Thaabitt bin Ibnu Abdillah yaa ukhti, but thaabit bin Dhohhaak radhiallahu anhu.
Nice to have you back Akhee,

Jazaakallahu khayr for the correcttion Akhee!! :)

amirah_87
09-25-2006, 02:26 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,
"

Nadhr is allowed but makruh isnt it? The prophet sallallah alaih wa sallam said about a person who does nadhr "innama yastakhriju bihi minal bakhil" Verily it comes from a stingy person.

neywayyyz..correct me inshaAlalh if i'm wrong..

i'm bak guys..keif haalakum?:D

shall i put up the next question?

can someone give daleels that it is haram to slaughter for other than Allah?

wassalam ;)

Nice to have you back too Nawal .. where'd you go!!?? Ramdhaan Mubaarak Darlin' ;)

Ok...The Daleel for the question you asked is Hadeeth Ali I think it was in Muslim.. that the Prophet sallalaahu said: La3anallah man dhaba7a li'ghayrillaah.. Allah Subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa has cursed whoever slaughter for anyone other than Allah!!

Right? if so.. next question:

Aqsaam Adh-Dhaab'ih Thalaatha, maa hum??

Adh-Baa'ih is divided into three parts? what are they?

Nawal89
09-25-2006, 02:34 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Nice to have you back too Nawal .. where'd you go!!?? Ramdhaan Mubaarak Darlin' ;)

Ok...The Daleel for the question you asked is Hadeeth Ali I think it was in Muslim.. that the Prophet sallalaahu said: La3anallah man dhaba7a li'ghayrillaah.. Allah Subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa has cursed whoever slaughter for anyone other than Allah!!

Right? if so.. next question:

Aqsaam Adh-Dhaab'ih Thalaatha, maa hum??

Adh-Baa'ih is divided into three parts? what are they?
i didnt go anywhere...sorta misplaced my book...gave up looking for it..found it and left it at the office...and a bunch of other stuff :p

oh the three types of slaughter,

1- mashru3, for example, slaughtering for eid al adhha, aqiqah, etc.
2- mubah, e.g- slaughtering to eat, or a butcher when he slaughters to sell his meat.
3-shirk/muharram.And this one is two types.

mention the two types of haram slaughtering with the examples and daleels if possible inshaAllah.

amirah_87
09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

You mean like the Slaughtering that's Shirk Akbar and Sihrk Asghar!!??

If so that's alot .. maybe I could do one and Mawaddah the other InshaAllah! :)

Nawal89
09-26-2006, 01:38 PM
princess we're all waiting...:rollseyes

amirah_87
09-26-2006, 04:19 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Oh I was wishing someone else would do it in my absence ... :cry:

Can I do it after Iftaar Sis InshaAllah??, I just came back from work and I'm Knackered wallaahi!! :-\

And you know how much it is.. I'm gonna do one of the shirks .. Maw or Sue can do the other one InshaAllah! :X

amirah_87
09-26-2006, 11:03 PM
As salaamu alaykum,
mention the two types of haram slaughtering with the examples and daleels if possible inshaAllah.
Aakhiran wa laysa Akheeran Uqaddimu Laki Nisf As-su'aal!? :hiding: :)
Answer:

There are two types of Slaughter that's Haraam/Muharramah Slaughtering that's Shirk Akbar and Slaughtering that's Shirk Asghar:

* The type that is Shirk Akbar includes:

1) Ad-Dhaba7 Lil'Asnaam : Slaughtering for Statues

2) Adh-Dabh Lil'Jinn : Slaughtering for the Jinn

3) Adh Dabh Lil' Qubuur: Slaughtering for the Graves/Deceased

4) Adh-Dabh Li'Maradh Az-Zaar : Slaughtering for the sick person

5) Adh-Dabh Lil'Bi'ir Al-Jadeedah : Slaughtering for the cause of a new well

6) Adh-Dabh 3indal intihaa min al-bayt : Slaughtering when one finishes building a house.

7) Adh-dabh 3indal 3aruusayn al-bayt : Slaughtering for the newly weds upon entering their new house

8) Adh-Dabh as-sanawiy lil' jabl hatta laa yasqut 3alaa buyuut al-mujaawarah.
Slaughtering annualy for a mountain so it does not fall on those living around it.

9) Adh-Dabh As-sanawiy Lil'Bahr hattaa Laa Yabtali3 man juwaarih:
Slaugtering anually for the river/sea/lake so it does not flood over on those living around it.

10)Adh-Dabh Lil' Mareed min ajli an yakhruj al-jinna minhu:
Slaughtering for the sick person who's possessed s the Jinn may exit from him.

11) Adh-Dabh Lil' Jinn idhaa wujida Kanzun: Slaughtering for the Jinn if you've found a treasure.

* And what's considered as Shirk Asghar is like :

12) Adh-Dabh Lil'llaah fee Tafdheel makaan. Slaughtering for the sake of Allah to Gratify a place

13) Adh-Dabh 3indal Khusuumah Li'Irdaa' Al-khasm (maa anaa daariy waysh'hu dhaa :?)

14) Adh-dabh 3indal Qammaar : Slaughterign for betting/gambling purposes

15) Wad Dabh 3inda nisf laylat Sha3baan aw 27 rajb aw mithla dhaalik
Slaughtering on the 15th night of sha3baan, and the 27th of Rajb and etc..

16) Adh-dabh Lillaah 3indal Qabr : Slaughtering for the saske of Allah on a Grave.

And the hadeeth that are used as proof for some of the mentioned points above are hadeeth : Thaabit Ibnu Dhahhaak and Hadeeth Ali radiyallahu 3anhumaa.. That are mentioned in one of my previous posts!

(Yaa Ukhwaat :Kanaa 3alayya an arji3 ilaa al-kitaab 3iddat marraat li'anna at-taqseemaat kaana confusing.. tayyib! :)

amirah_87
09-26-2006, 11:07 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Next Question InshaAllah Is:

Gimme A proof that The Black stone does not harm nor does it benefit (ie: anyone)

Al-Hajr al-aswad laa yadurr wa laa yanfa3!

there's only one hadeeth in the baab so whoever answers it is lucky!! ;D

Mawaddah
09-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh Wow Lucky me I came just at the right moment :D

Only one small teeny question ;D

umm-sulaim can take the rest of the Slaughtering Question :p

So the hadeeth which shows that the Black Stone does not harm nor benefit is the hadeeth of Umar Ibn al-Khattab, When he was making Tawaaf he kissed the Black Stone and said " Inni La A3lamu Annaki Hajarun, La Tadhurru Wa laa tanfa3, Wa law laa annee Ra2aytu Rasulullah Yuqabbiluki Maa Qabbaltuki "
( Verily I know that you are a stone which can neither bring harm nor benefit, and if it was not for the fact that I saw Rasulullah kissing you, I would have not kissed you )

Princess I like the way your posts are in color now :happy:

Nawal89
09-27-2006, 09:27 AM
13) Adh-Dabh 3indal Khusuumah Li'Irdaa' Al-khasm (maa anaa daariy waysh'hu dhaa )
lol ana kaman ma 3ariftu ma3na dha...then i thought..maybe its salughtering to settle a dispute...

meh i dunno.

amirah_87
09-27-2006, 11:30 AM
lol ana kaman ma 3ariftu ma3na dha...then i thought..maybe its salughtering to settle a dispute...

meh i dunno.
As salaamu alaykum,

I was thinkin' along the same lines too Nawal but it don't add up does it!! :?

Oh Well!! :-\
Princess I like the way your posts are in color now :happy:
Thanx ;) I hate long Dull texts!!

:D

And BTW Maw' did you not notice that I answered the whole Question including the two shirks man?? :'(
there is nothing left for Sue to answer!! ;D

So Next Question's On you Mate!! :happy:

Nawal89
09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
seems like no ones coming up with the next question. What happened to you guys?

next question is:
Can you come up with the daleels on the tahreem of swearing by other than Allah? Also what is the hukm of swearing by other than Allah? Kufr? Shirk? Shirk Akbar? Asghar?

amirah_87
09-29-2006, 05:03 PM
seems like no ones coming up with the next question. What happened to you guys?
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Nothing's Wrong My Dear Sis! It's just that Mawaddah answered the last question so I was just waiting for her to post up the next!! :-\

She should answer this one innit "3iqaaban Lahaa" :giggling:

Mawaddah
09-30-2006, 05:11 PM
^ Since when did this waiting and lingering malingering around came about? :eek: :anger:

I thought just whoever sees a question to be answered will just answer it, because not everyone is revising at the same time you know

Doooooooooh Princess :uhwhat

Okay let me answer the next Question insha'allah

Can you come up with the daleels on the tahreem of swearing by other than Allah? Also what is the hukm of swearing by other than Allah? Kufr? Shirk? Shirk Akbar? Asghar?

Oh Subhanallah I just can't staaaaand when people place more than one question on top of each other like this :grumbling:

Tahreem of swearing by other than Allah :

From Abdullah bin Umar May Allah be pleased with them both, that Rasulullah Came across Umar ibn al-Khattab whilst he was travelling with others and He (Umar) was swearing by his fathers name. So Rasulullah called him and said " Verily Allah forbids you to swear by your fathers, so whoever from you wishes to swear, then let him swear by Allah or keep silent "
(Bukhari and Muslim)

And from Abdullah ibn Umar, he said Rasulullah said " whoever wishes to swear, then let him swear by no one Other than Allah "
(Muslim)

From Abi Hurairah, He said Rasulullah said " Whosoever of you swears and says in his swearing 'By the Laat and 3uzza' then let him say Laa ilaaha Illallah, and whoever says to his friend 'Come let's bet' then he should give something in sadaqah as compensation "
(Bukhari)

^ So from those Above Daleels we can understand that swearing by Other than Allah is Haram and from Shirk hence Rasulullah commanding the one who swears by Other than Allah to say " Laa ilaaha Illallah"

OKay that's all for now :D :D

amirah_87
09-30-2006, 05:17 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

^ Since when did this waiting and lingering malingering around came about? :eek: :anger:
:lol: Since you decided to start skiving!!

I thought just whoever sees a question to be answered will just answer it, because not everyone is revising at the same time you know

Doooooooooh Princess :uhwhat
I was'nt lingering around waiting for you Ukhtee, don't flatter yourself!! :p
It was just a way of covering up that I have'nt done My Muraaja3ah :rollseyes

Well answered by the way.. where's the Aayaat!! ;D

Nawal89
09-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Oh Subhanallah I just can't staaaaand when people place more than one question on top of each other like this :grumbling:
You were supposed to answer all of them one time its all part of one dars dooooooh.

^ So from those Above Daleels we can understand that swearing by Other than Allah is Haram and from Shirk hence Rasulullah commanding the one who swears by Other than Allah to say " Laa ilaaha Illallah"
actually theres a tafseel the sheikh gave at the end of the lesson.

PRINCESS, UMM SULAIM tafseel please.:okay:

amirah_87
09-30-2006, 05:44 PM
You were supposed to answer all of them one time its all part of one dars dooooooh.
Ya Mabthuutha!! ;D
actually theres a tafseel the sheikh gave at the end of the lesson.

PRINCESS, UMM SULAIM tafseel please.:okay:
okay tafseel for the Half/swearing by other than Allah right...
The Shiekh Hafidhahullah said:

-Al-halaf bi'ghayrillah Yu3tabaru Shirkan Asghar, Fa'in qaama bi'qalbihii bi'ta3theem li'man halafa bi'hii min makhluuqaat mithl ta3theem Allah fa'huwa Shirkun Akbar..

Swearing by other than Allah is classified as "Shirk Asghar" .but if he were to Gratify in his heart whom soever he sweraed by that is Shirk Akbar..

and .... also

-Fa'in qaalal Qaa'il : Fallaahu Subhaanau wa'ta3aalaa qad aqsamafee kitaabihii 3azeez bi'katheer min Mukhluuqaatihii Kash-Shams, Wal-qamr, Wall-Layl, Wan-Nahaar was-samaa', wal-Ardh, ilaa ghayri dhaalik..
Fa Yarudd 3alayhi bi'annAllah:You say in response to him "Laa Yu'salu 3amma Yaf3alu wahum Yus'aluun"
"He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned."

-Wa Qad Nahaanaa Rasuluullaahi Salallaahu 3alayhi wasallam 3an al-halaf
bi'ghayrill.

And the Prophet Sallaalaahu 3alayhi wasallam has also Prohibted us in doing so..

Is that what you were askin' for Darl'? :)

Dhulqarnaeen
10-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Edit

amirah_87
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Mmm...Tell you the truth, I kinda hesitate to join the revision. Cause sometimes the question here addresed to eachothers, its just make the room a bit exclusive. What I mean exclusive is feels like this room is only for four of you and not for everybody. Im afraid people who wanna join us here, also will feel the same hesitate as me.
Should remember yaa akhwat, this room visited by a lot of people, I think it will be great if theres somekinda invitation maybe from one of you, especially the maker of this thread to everyone who also read this thread but not posting. Such as maybe you can say "maybe I could do one and mawaddah the other, or maybe anybody who wanna participate it would be more fun insha Allah" (neeeeh just an example). Naah...in that case, everyone who read your posts feels invited to join this revision. But if you only address the question to eachother then you make this room as if a private room only for you ajee :rollseyes Im just afraid this room dont get the target of the first intention this thread was made...Allahu A'lam. Except if you did made the room only for Yemenish Graduator ajee, thats different case. Well...its an idea and an advice ajee. So there will be more muslim who like to join us here, insha Allah more manfaat. Sorry I dont mean to offend someone here, its just a small advice for all of us. Keep up d good work.
As salaamu aalykum,

Akhee, I'm sorry about what we've caused you to feel about the way we address the questions to eachother.
Jazaakillahu Khayr for the Advice, I understand clearly what your saying.
but cause your hardly on here we forget and get carried away wallahul musta3aan. and I'm sorry about that!
but we do try to invite anybody who comments/ has questions on whatever it was we were discussing.
And Like I said before : this thread is open to whomsoever wishes to join InshaAllah, I'm pretty sure I put that down in the opening of the thread!!

and I'm not the only who does that niii :( , take this for example:
PRINCESS, UMM SULAIM tafseel please. :okay:
Jazaakallaahu khayr for your suggestions though, and hope to find you more active here with us in the future.. :)

Sorry again Akhee!!

Allah Ma3ak :peace:

PS: the M"aker of this thread" is just not who's name and avatar you see on the intro, its all of My sisters including Nawal, Mawaddah and Umm Sulaim, I was just given the priveldge of having first post!! :)
So it's "Makers!!" and not "Maker!" Barak Allahu feek!

Nawal89
10-02-2006, 12:36 PM
I didnt know you we made ppl feel like that :(.

I guess its because mostly jsut the four of us participate we tend to call on each others name more.

Anyone is free to participate if they want to.

Oh and amirah yep thats the tafseel i was talking about. I really like his fawaaid. he makes everything clear dont you think?

Care to give the next question? I think it's something about the munajimeen.

Mawaddah
10-02-2006, 12:39 PM

Princess you kill me man, you just kill me ;D ;D ;D ;D

So anyway :D

Bro Dhul please stop feeling so shy or whatsoever, why dont you just jump in and join the rest!! no need to feel excluded or whatever, it's just that since it seems that there are only 4 of us (me, nawal, umm sulaim and princess) We get carried away :D
But of course this thread is open to eeeeeveryone Insha'allah and so if you want to answer a question and see it posted to someone else , then just say " I'm taking this question " , And No problem!! :)

Oh yes and Dhul why do you always put "mmmm" in front of your posts as if you're thinking out loud? ;D ;D ;D

I"m very hyper today :X :p

So what's the next Question? :D

amirah_87
10-02-2006, 12:44 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

I didnt know we made ppl feel like that . :(
Neither Did I, SubhanAllah right!! :-\

I also Like the Shiekh's explanations too Nawal May Allah Reward him! :peace:

Yeah it's "Baab Hal Al-Munajjim Saahir?",Okay Next Question InshaAllah is:

First Question I'd like to ask before we start with the Proofs and all is...

What is the defintion of the Munajjim? And is what this person does considered Shirk?

Dhulqarnaeen
10-03-2006, 05:00 AM
As salaamu aalykum,

Akhee, I'm sorry about what we've caused you to feel about the way we address the questions to eachother.
Jazaakillahu Khayr for the Advice, I understand clearly what your saying.
but cause your hardly on here we forget and get carried away wallahul musta3aan. and I'm sorry about that!
but we do try to invite anybody who comments/ has questions on whatever it was we were discussing.
And Like I said before : this thread is open to whomsoever wishes to join InshaAllah, I'm pretty sure I put that down in the opening of the thread!!

Jazaakallaahu khayr for your suggestions though, and hope to find you more active here with us in the future.. :)

Sorry again Akhee!!

Allah Ma3ak :peace:

PS: the M"aker of this thread" is just not who's name and avatar you see on the intro, its all of My sisters including Nawal, Mawaddah and Umm Sulaim, I was just given the priveldge of having first post!! :)
So it's "Makers!!" and not "Maker!" Barak Allahu feek!
Mmm...tell you the truth, no...I dont feel so hesitate till it make me dont wanna participate in this thread, I just feel a bit hesitate ajee. Because I know you all guys, talking, joking, out of topic sometimes, sometimes I feel Im part of your group. But what I worry most is somebody except us, thats all. Im afraid they will think like "ooh...maybe this thread only for their group ajee", or another thoughts. Lets think if youre some stranger came to this room and you see everyone addressing toeachother, Im sure you will feel hesitate to join. Thats just a worriness that I feel, so its no big deal. Just an idea to keep this great thread going with more participants insha Allah.
Ooh..soo this thread made by four of you? Do you guys have somekinda parliament or something? And Umm Sulaim is the leader cause she has a child already. (Or is it just a kunyah).

Dhulqarnaeen
10-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Princess you kill me man, you just kill me ;D ;D ;D ;D

So anyway :D

Bro Dhul please stop feeling so shy or whatsoever, why dont you just jump in and join the rest!! no need to feel excluded or whatever, it's just that since it seems that there are only 4 of us (me, nawal, umm sulaim and princess) We get carried away :D
But of course this thread is open to eeeeeveryone Insha'allah and so if you want to answer a question and see it posted to someone else , then just say " I'm taking this question " , And No problem!! :)

Oh yes and Dhul why do you always put "mmmm" in front of your posts as if you're thinking out loud? ;D ;D ;D

I"m very hyper today :X :p

So what's the next Question? :D
Why you enjoy so much when Amirah say "niii" :D Thats maybe Malay english ;D .
I put Mmm...? Yes I always try hard to find the best words amongth my poor vocabularies :offended: So ... mmm...I realize sometimes people cant get what I really mean, or maybe theyre missunderstood, and its happens, and kinda embarassing for me :playing: . But dont blame me cause Im no english, dah talk english like this dah lucky lah :rant: :D . I remember when I went to Japan, rarely those japanese can talk english, so I have to act like a pantomim sometimes with all those signals with hands to make them understand. If they cant understand hands then maybe I can try with legs ;D . So alhamdulillah alla kulli hal.
Ok then, sorry if maybe I disturb the mood.
Ooh and its not that I rarely participate cause I dont want to, but sometimes I cant understand the english you all using :heated: high level english maybe and the "susunan kata" (<<<what you call it in english lah) just complicated to understand. So I was kindalike "I will just skip this question" :D .
I wanna participate in this room, I need to do revision too. Insha Allah.

Mawaddah
10-03-2006, 07:08 PM
As Salaamu alaykum,

Neither Did I, SubhanAllah right!! :-\

I also Like the Shiekh's explanations too Nawal May Allah Reward him! :peace:

Yeah it's "Baab Hal Al-Munajjim Saahir?",Okay Next Question InshaAllah is:

First Question I'd like to ask before we start with the Proofs and all is...

What is the defintion of the Munajjim? And is what this person does considered Shirk?

So Dhul, I hope you dont hesitate to join us anymore.....and that goes for everyone Insha'allah.

Ya Princess, I dont have the book with me right now so I can't give the exact definition and all of that Saamihiini :uhwhat

But the Munajjim is the person who tries to tell the future by the movement of the stars. You call it Naw2 in Arabic right? :?

As for whether what this person is doing is considered Shirk, from what I remember right now, It is Shirk because he is claiming to know the unseen right? And he is also claiming that the stars cause such and such act to Happen.

Allahu A3lam, I'm going to go home and do Muraja3ah on this Insha'allah, if you know the answer Princess you are welcome to reply back to your own question :okay: :D

Oh yes and I'll just put a hadeeth anyway :p

وعن ابن عباس رضي الله تعالى عنهما قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : " من اقتبس علما من النجوم اقتبس شعبة من السحر ، زاد ما زاد " رواه أبو داود بإسناد صحيح

Ma3assalamah and Wow you must be real busy today ey Princess!! :eek: I haven't seen you on LI all day and I'm missing your Junoon :'( :'(

Yes I meant that ;D

amirah_87
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Ya Princess, I dont have the book with me right now so I can't give the exact definition and all of that Saamihiini :uhwhat
La Ba's Ukhtiy!!

But the Munajjim is the person who tries to tell the future by the movement of the stars. You call it Naw2 in Arabic right? :?
That's right!! :)
As for whether what this person is doing is considered Shirk, from what I remember right now, It is Shirk because he is claiming to know the unseen right? And he is also claiming that the stars cause such and such act to Happen.
It's considered Shirk Akbar!!

Allahu A3lam, I'm going to go home and do Muraja3ah on this Insha'allah, if you know the answer Princess you are welcome to reply back to your own question :okay: :D
No, I'll wait for "whoever" (A3neesh, bes akhaaf min istihizaa dhaak ash-shaab:D ) wants to post it up inshaAllah!!

Oh yes and I'll just put a hadeeth anyway :p

وعن ابن عباس رضي الله تعالى عنهما قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : " من اقتبس علما من النجوم اقتبس شعبة من السحر ، زاد ما زاد " رواه أبو داود بإسناد صحيح
BarakAllaahu feeki ;)

Ma3assalamah and Wow you must be real busy today ey Princess!! :eek: I haven't seen you on LI all day and I'm missing your Junoon :'( :'(

Yes I meant that ;D
Yeah :rollseyes sorta Ukhtee...

leave my Junuun alone!! :D That's what keeps the sisters sec alive :p :p :D

Take Care Ukhtee Hope to cacth your full answer tommorrow bi'idhnillahi ta3aalaa ;)

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 07:32 AM
assalamu alaykum,

maasha Allah guys... nice work :)

wassalaam

Mawaddah
10-04-2006, 12:26 PM
assalamu alaykum,

maasha Allah guys... nice work :)

wassalaam
AND THAT'S ALL YOU GONNA SAY!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ANSWER THE QUESTION MON!! :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

Talk about skiving off ey? :uhwhat :rant: :okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.