/* */

PDA

View Full Version : first interview

LiveIslam
08-18-2006, 04:34 PM
i am having my first interview 2morw so please please do dua for me inshallah it goes well. to be honest im really really scared and excited at the same tym. any advise out there as this is my first interview.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
:sl:
Try not to be nervous. I know everyone says it, but seriously, just take some deep breaths and relax before the interview. Inshallah, you'll do well in the interview.

LiveIslam
08-18-2006, 05:07 PM
any duas?

- Qatada -
08-18-2006, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LiveIslam
any duas?

:salamext:

http://www.makedua.com/

thats ^ a useful site to find out dua's from authentic ahadith and the Qur'aan insha'Allaah.

Regarding the interview: I think you should just be yourself, as long as there aren't other non mahram men there.

If there aren't any non mahram men there, then you can try to be straighforward and not be embarrassed by looking at the women you're talking to. But make it look casual, and not always looking down, or not always staring at the woman in the face.

The best thing might be to look past the persons shoulder, but not always this because then they might think your daydreaming. And if you ever feel that you can't look at a person in the eye - stare at the centre of their nose, they think you're still looking at them insha'Allaah.

Make sure that when you speak to the interviewer, if they ask you for your points or opinions, then make them brief and to the point. Don't try to go into too much into detail, unless they ask you to. Because going into too much detail (when all they want is a simple answer) can make it harder for you, and the interviewer may not want to go into too much depth anyway.

Try to be your normal self, because if you try to act better than what you really are - then you may have to keep up with that throughout the job. But if you put yourself down, then you might not be able to show the true you.

Also remember that dua' is best when prayed from the heart, and putting your trust in Allaah Almighty plays a big role too. This means that if you get the job or if you don't, you should remain happy because the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:

"Wondrous are the believer's affairs. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful, and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him, he is enduring (sabar), and that is good for him " (sahih Muslim)

You should also read:

Best Times to make Du'a (Supplication.)
http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...plication.html

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
era
08-18-2006, 05:32 PM
inshallah sis iwill do dua for u inshallah :)

1 dua u read it
ربي يسسر ولاتعصروتمم بالخير

RABBI YASSIR WALA TUASSIR WA TAMMIM BILKHAIR

LiveIslam
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
jazallah khair bros/sis thank you for ur help

$i$ter
08-18-2006, 08:42 PM
salaam sis

...jus out of cioriousity wts da interview for?

ishallah u'll be fine make sure honest wid yourself bt at da same tym try & Big up yourself (sell yo self)!...x

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
i am having my first interview 2morw so please please do dua for me inshallah it goes well. to be honest im really really scared and excited at the same tym. any advise out there as this is my first interview.

salam.
i hope everything goes well and i'll pray for you and you do the same please :cry:
w.salam

rania2820
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
inshallah your interveiw will go well.im having my first job interveiw as well in a couple of days (inshallah)

LiveIslam
08-18-2006, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $i$ter
salaam sis

...jus out of cioriousity wts da interview for?

ishallah u'll be fine make sure honest wid yourself bt at da same tym try & Big up yourself (sell yo self)!...x
inshallah the job is for customer service advisor jazallah khair sisters and bros for ur dua

LiveIslam
08-18-2006, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rania2820
inshallah your interveiw will go well.im having my first job interveiw as well in a couple of days (inshallah)

i hope it goes well sis inshallah u are in my dua

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 09:35 PM
inshallah the job is for customer service advisor jazallah khair sisters and bros for ur dua

salam.
whoa another advice cool am an advicer to work in Breavment Centre.
w.salam

$i$ter
08-19-2006, 11:41 AM
slm...

Inshallah you'll do well jus show you've got good comunication skills!...x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.