/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim

Sweet_Boy
08-18-2006, 09:10 PM
hello all ... i havent made a thread in a time :D well heres the one i just wanted to know what type of muslim you are ..

options above ... shia or sunni or wahabe ( currently i know nothing about it ) oh yeah im sunni by the way

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 09:11 PM
salam.

well am a Sunni i think humm a revert.

w.salam

glo
08-18-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
hello all ... i havent made a thread in a time :D well heres the one i just wanted to know what type of muslim you are ..

options above ... shia or sunni or wahabe ( currently i know nothing about it ) oh yeah im sunni by the way
Hi Sweet Boy

You may find that sectarian debates are not allowed here ...

Peace

Sweet_Boy
08-18-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
LMAO...This thread will probably end up closed ;D
:cry: wooops probably willl sorry guys and gals

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
salam.

why is this thread going to be closed for?? :(

w.salam

Far7an
08-18-2006, 09:27 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Hi Sweet Boy

You may find that sectarian debates are not allowed here ...

Peace
I'm glad many of our members are familiar with the rules :).

As glo said, we don't allow any sectarian discussion.

13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.