/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Win The Premiership?

hafizyunus
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Who's Going To Win The Premiership?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
08-18-2006, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizyunus
PAKISTAN :p

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:11 PM

salam.

RED EVIL all the way, Man U!! my red blood!

w.salam

hafizyunus
08-18-2006, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
PAKISTAN :p
Absolutely true bro;D :giggling: :giggling:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Absolutely true bro;D :giggling: :giggling:

salam.
not really :heated: USA ;D, well RED EVIL my blood all the way!
w.salam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-18-2006, 11:20 PM
has anyone joined the fantasy premier league??? we got a league set up if anyone is intrested

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
has anyone joined the fantasy premier league??? we got a league set up if anyone is intrested

salam.
am intrested in anything about soccer so take it in :p
w.salam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-18-2006, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
am intrested in anything about soccer so take it in :p
w.salam
:sl:

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at
http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code
143746-101723 to join the private league.
:w:

hafizyunus
08-18-2006, 11:46 PM

have just joined the league.

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:47 PM

salam.
it better not be a one off i will check it out some other time it's my bed time now and also i am in a wheelchair so i can't play :( :cry:
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:48 PM
salam
whoo manu got 2 who voted i voted for that and whom else?
w.salam

hafizyunus
08-18-2006, 11:53 PM
salam
whoo manu got 2 who voted i voted for that and whom else?
w.salam
I voted as well

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I voted as well

salam.
thats soo good never knew your a fan of Manu woow thats good news.
w.salam

sameer
08-19-2006, 01:29 AM
i voted Man U as well

hafizyunus
08-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Come on.man utd in the lead so far.RED DEVILS all the way

amirah_87
08-19-2006, 01:31 AM
as salaamu aalykum,

I'm abit decisive of who's going to win, and who i'd like to win..causee who i'd like to win, i doubt will win! :rollseyes *hmpfft*

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
i voted Man U as well
salam.
oh Samy voted too :hiding:
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Come on.man utd in the lead so far.RED DEVILS all the way
salam.

red devil is all the way cause they all know "red devil" is in this thread ;D
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu aalykum,

I'm abit decisive of who's going to win, and who i'd like to win..causee who i'd like to win, i doubt will win! :rollseyes *hmpfft*

salam.
but sis whom do you want to win humm Chelsea or Arsenal?? it's got to be one of them cause you never voted for manu :rollseyes :uhwhat
w.salam

sameer
08-19-2006, 05:19 PM
chelsea and arsenal are gonna gt caught in a match fixing scandal and get relegated :D ;D :hiding:

Man U all the way...although i thought they shouldve gotten rid of ronaldo... i always thought he was overated... but scholes is back *hurrah*

gotta like the spirit of wigan though.

Sweet_Boy
08-19-2006, 07:15 PM
:D I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED serie a ( italian league ) and my team has always been ac milan ...

my premier league team is ... newcastle united who won today yay !!! 2 - 1 ameobi scoring :D great game too ... but i think chelsea will win it and i want them too win it too cause my fav player ever Shevchenko plays thier forza sheva :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-19-2006, 08:03 PM
^^ Didn't AC Milan get done for cheating?? ;D

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 08:09 PM
chelsea and arsenal are gonna gt caught in a match fixing scandal and get relegated :D ;D :hiding:

Man U all the way...although i thought they shouldve gotten rid of ronaldo... i always thought he was overated... but scholes is back *hurrah*

gotta like the spirit of wigan though.
salam.
:lol:

who do you blame for all the goals and the tick tacks?? Ronaldo :hiding: ;D
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
:D I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED serie a ( italian league ) and my team has always been ac milan ...

my premier league team is ... newcastle united who won today yay !!! 2 - 1 ameobi scoring :D great game too ... but i think chelsea will win it and i want them too win it too cause my fav player ever Shevchenko plays thier forza sheva :D

salam.
now whom won couple days back or so England won and Greece Lost so i think Manu will beat all inshallah.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 08:13 PM
salam.

:lol:
i though AC Million got caught for lying? :rollseyes
w.salam

sameer
08-19-2006, 09:41 PM
to mee serie A dont hold any excitment anymore....
AC milan? did they u ever recover from what u got from liverpool? ;D

Ronaldo just like to show off..and then cant make a proper cross..not to mention his girly tantrums when he hits the post. ;D Park is a much better player to me.

Kitty...dont tell me ure a ronaldo fan? i think he is an insult to the real ronaldo.

All Man U need are some real rough MEN like rooney, scholes, and someone to replace keen.......shoulda got graveson, not little girly ronaldo. :heated: :grumbling ;D

Anyone say the dive Gerad took? Anyone saw the dive the referee took in the bolton game?;D anyone saw the dive the ball boy took in the Wigan game? lots of diving today.;D I wonder if I will dive tonite in my game?:X

sameer
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
salam.
now whom won couple days back or so England won and Greece Lost so i think Manu will beat all inshallah.
w.salam
LOL what greece got to do with anything? the only thing good about grease is Gianpokolous.

sameer
08-19-2006, 09:49 PM
So........ any muslims plays in the EPL?
maybe Hadji Diof? maybe Emre isnt he from turkey??? ameobi?

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 09:50 PM
LOL what greece got to do with anything? the only thing good about grease is Gianpokolous.
salam.
yes it has cause i was just saying if England beated Greace am sure they will be France or what ever that brother supported! inshallah!
w.salam!

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 09:53 PM
to mee serie A dont hold any excitment anymore....
AC milan? did they u ever recover from what u got from liverpool? ;D

Ronaldo just like to show off..and then cant make a proper cross..not to mention his girly tantrums when he hits the post. ;D Park is a much better player to me.

Kitty...dont tell me ure a ronaldo fan? i think he is an insult to the real ronaldo.

All Man U need are some real rough MEN like rooney, scholes, and someone to replace keen.......shoulda got graveson, not little girly ronaldo. :heated: :grumbling ;D

Anyone say the dive Gerad took? Anyone saw the dive the referee took in the bolton game?;D anyone saw the dive the ball boy took in the Wigan game? lots of diving today.;D I wonder if I will dive tonite in my game?:X
salam.
nope am not Rolando's fan but as he is in my TEAM then yes but alhamdulillah Rooney is the man mashalalh since he was injured he's made his aspiration Goal, well yes Ronlado is abit Giry but then again we should be proud he's participating in the team :rollseyes and also i though your a fan of Manu?
anwho Gerad is really good he's my top spar ;D
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 09:54 PM
salam.
Oh man wish i could vote again and agian for Manu! :X
w.salam

sameer
08-19-2006, 09:59 PM
salam.
nope am not Rolando's fan but as he is in my TEAM then yes but alhamdulillah Rooney is the man mashalalh since he was injured he's made his aspiration Goal, well yes Ronlado is abit Giry but then again we should be proud he's participating in the team :rollseyes and also i though your a fan of Manu?
anwho Gerad is really good he's my top spar ;D
w.salam
offcourse i am a fan, thats y i gots to object to ronaldo..i think he is an asset to the opposing team;D

sameer
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
salam.
Oh man wish i could vote again and agian for Manu! :X
w.salam
hmm i think ure a bigger fan than me ;D

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
offcourse i am a fan, thats y i gots to object to ronaldo..i think he is an asset to the opposing team;D
salam.
but yes you can say that but inshallah brother lets hope they win
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 10:04 PM
hmm i think ure a bigger fan than me ;D
salam.
yes i am, when i was little i was so mad about soccer i used to play soccer everytime and i still do but now i can't as i am in a wheelchair :'(
w.salam

sameer
08-19-2006, 10:12 PM
salam.
brother i don't wana go off topic but inshallh read in the genral chat, in the thread called Dua Request i have posted it there so inshallah brother pray for me and also the community and MANU so they win inshallah!
w.salam
Insha Allah

Did u enter the League with all of us?
Anyways i got to go.. i have a match after Isha. hmmm make dua for us to win...cause i have to play with a dis-located shoulder and a bit of fever also :)
laters salaams

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Insha Allah

Did u enter the League with all of us?
Anyways i got to go.. i have a match after Isha. hmmm make dua for us to win...cause i have to play with a dis-located shoulder and a bit of fever also :)
laters salaams
salam.
oh the site brother Dangerousmind gave us?? if it's that then i can't play so i never joined but inshallah once i am out of this wheelchair i will *inshallah*
anyway brother gud luck and play propley and don't be nervous:X
w.salam

ManchesterFolk
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
ManCity will do it! I called it first!

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
ManCity will do it! I called it first!
salam.
woow a manchester folk like mancity cool ;D
w.salam

therebbe
08-20-2006, 12:00 AM
salam.
w.salam
LOL.

There not very good at all. :)

sameer
08-20-2006, 02:41 AM
salam.
oh the site brother Dangerousmind gave us?? if it's that then i can't play so i never joined but inshallah once i am out of this wheelchair i will *inshallah*
anyway brother gud luck and play propley and don't be nervous:X
w.salam
salaams,

It not playing in realllll..:giggling: .its a fantasy league u play online...- here have a read
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/info.mc

sameer
08-20-2006, 02:42 AM
salam.
w.salam
hmmmmm i guess Man U is 2nd for u? but u know City dont really havea chance;D ;D

Sweet_Boy
08-20-2006, 12:45 PM
hmm we werent that guilty plus :cry: thier was not too much punishment :D we have a game against Red Star Belgrade on a champions league night and for me this is the most important game i mean going to serbia is bad enough and were playing against former champions league winners and thier fans are nuts ... milan lead 1 - 0 from the first leg ... Pippo Inzaghi of course

whoever mentioned against liverpool that was bitter but i look on the bright side

2003 - Champions against Juventus i was in manchester that day ... :D in arndale met a lot of milan fans tried to get a ticket on the black market lol ...
but still to see shevchenko net it in i went sick !!! lol

2006 - my national side italia ... won the world cup ... something to cherish forever :D especially after the disappointment of euro 2004 going out in the group stage even though italia were unbeaten :cry: but at the end of the day

FOOTBALL ROCKS ... I GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER 3 WEEKS THOUGH FOR
SERIE A TO START ON BRAVO :D it ll be worth it though

I CANT BELIEVE MAN U ARE WINNING 4 - 0 ITS ONLY 19 MINUTE ARE THEY GONNA GO ABOVE 10 TODAY WOW

sameer
08-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Rooney threatens sponsor strike over FA ban

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has threatened to withdraw all co-operation with the Football Association's commercial programmes in response to the three-match ban he was handed last week.

Despite United claiming they were informed Rooney would escape punishment following his red card against Porto in the recent Amsterdam tournament, the striker must sit out the Premiership encounters with Charlton, Watford and Tottenham.

An independent three-man disciplinary panel backed up the view of referee Ruud Bossen that Rooney deserved to be dismissed for his aerial challenge on Porto defender Pepe, even though the TV replays showed the striker clearly keep his eye on the ball as he jumped.

The verdict drew an angry response from United, with skipper Gary Neville describing it as `shocking', while new England coach Steve McClaren has declared it `unhelpful' as he tries to foster relations with the Premiership's major clubs.

Now, having taken legal advice, Rooney has hit back. And, in a letter to FA chief executive Brian Barwick, issued by his advisor Paul Stretford, copied to United counterpart David Gill and which McClaren was informed of on Friday, the 20-year-old is threatening not to allow his image to be used as part of any promotional campaign, or get involved in commercial events with FA partners.

'Strong representation has been made to the FA regarding the imposition of this three-match ban, which Wayne Rooney feels strongly is entirely unjustified,' a spokesman for Rooney confirmed to PA Sport.

In the letter, Stretford expresses 'Wayne's complete dismay' at the decision, adding that Rooney feels `extremely let down'.

'While he will continue if selected to play for his country with pride and commitment, he is considering withdrawing his support for the FA's commercial programme: in other words, he will not allow his image to be used or exploited, or participate in personal appearances for and on behalf of the FA's commercial partners unless he is satisfied with how the FA conducts its affairs in regard to player matters.'

Rooney is now awaiting a reply to the letter before deciding on his next course of action.

Although it would appear there is no imminent problem given the striker is suspended for next month's Euro 2008 qualifiers against Andorra and Macedonia, the FA's marketing arm will be making plans to promote the Old Trafford encounter with Macedonia on October 7.

With former skipper David Beckham not part of McClaren's plans, Rooney is now by far the most recognisable member of the England fold.

It would be safe to assume the FA planned to use Rooney's picture in their plans to sell tickets for the Macedonia clash.

However, until the present dispute is resolved, they will be unable to do so and neither will the FA be able to plan any commercial campaigns around him.

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:04 PM
salaams,

It not playing in realllll..:giggling: .its a fantasy league u play online...- here have a read
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/info.mc
salam.
silly me!, but i don't always be on NET i use a laptop cause i can't reach the computer :cry: , but inshallah brother hope you do it good.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:06 PM
hmm we werent that guilty plus :cry: thier was not too much punishment :D we have a game against Red Star Belgrade on a champions league night and for me this is the most important game i mean going to serbia is bad enough and were playing against former champions league winners and thier fans are nuts ... milan lead 1 - 0 from the first leg ... Pippo Inzaghi of course

whoever mentioned against liverpool that was bitter but i look on the bright side

2003 - Champions against Juventus i was in manchester that day ... :D in arndale met a lot of milan fans tried to get a ticket on the black market lol ...
but still to see shevchenko net it in i went sick !!! lol

2006 - my national side italia ... won the world cup ... something to cherish forever :D especially after the disappointment of euro 2004 going out in the group stage even though italia were unbeaten :cry: but at the end of the day

FOOTBALL ROCKS ... I GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER 3 WEEKS THOUGH FOR
SERIE A TO START ON BRAVO :D it ll be worth it though

I CANT BELIEVE MAN U ARE WINNING 4 - 0 ITS ONLY 19 MINUTE ARE THEY GONNA GO ABOVE 10 TODAY WOW
salam.
shows how much curitosy they have got and how much the practice:X
w.salam

sameer
08-20-2006, 01:07 PM
hmm i think the other bros will win me this week...
i see ure player - Ronaldo scored

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Rooney threatens sponsor strike over FA ban

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has threatened to withdraw all co-operation with the Football Association's commercial programmes in response to the three-match ban he was handed last week.

Despite United claiming they were informed Rooney would escape punishment following his red card against Porto in the recent Amsterdam tournament, the striker must sit out the Premiership encounters with Charlton, Watford and Tottenham.

An independent three-man disciplinary panel backed up the view of referee Ruud Bossen that Rooney deserved to be dismissed for his aerial challenge on Porto defender Pepe, even though the TV replays showed the striker clearly keep his eye on the ball as he jumped.

The verdict drew an angry response from United, with skipper Gary Neville describing it as `shocking', while new England coach Steve McClaren has declared it `unhelpful' as he tries to foster relations with the Premiership's major clubs.

Now, having taken legal advice, Rooney has hit back. And, in a letter to FA chief executive Brian Barwick, issued by his advisor Paul Stretford, copied to United counterpart David Gill and which McClaren was informed of on Friday, the 20-year-old is threatening not to allow his image to be used as part of any promotional campaign, or get involved in commercial events with FA partners.

'Strong representation has been made to the FA regarding the imposition of this three-match ban, which Wayne Rooney feels strongly is entirely unjustified,' a spokesman for Rooney confirmed to PA Sport.

In the letter, Stretford expresses 'Wayne's complete dismay' at the decision, adding that Rooney feels `extremely let down'.

'While he will continue if selected to play for his country with pride and commitment, he is considering withdrawing his support for the FA's commercial programme: in other words, he will not allow his image to be used or exploited, or participate in personal appearances for and on behalf of the FA's commercial partners unless he is satisfied with how the FA conducts its affairs in regard to player matters.'

Rooney is now awaiting a reply to the letter before deciding on his next course of action.

Although it would appear there is no imminent problem given the striker is suspended for next month's Euro 2008 qualifiers against Andorra and Macedonia, the FA's marketing arm will be making plans to promote the Old Trafford encounter with Macedonia on October 7.

With former skipper David Beckham not part of McClaren's plans, Rooney is now by far the most recognisable member of the England fold.

It would be safe to assume the FA planned to use Rooney's picture in their plans to sell tickets for the Macedonia clash.

However, until the present dispute is resolved, they will be unable to do so and neither will the FA be able to plan any commercial campaigns around him.
salam.
brother i have seen this on another forum and i was like what the... fake detail :hiding: but subhanallah Rooney is the best he has appreached his aspiration so a toast for him!
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:08 PM
hmm i think the other bros will win me this week...
i see ure player - Ronaldo scored
salam.
inshallah brother just be confident and oh Giry Ronaldo is on get him off :hiding: NOT
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
LOL.

There not very good at all. :)
salam.
thats true they lost many times there not a good team!
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 01:09 PM
LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL all the way!!

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:10 PM
hmmmmm i guess Man U is 2nd for u? but u know City dont really havea chance;D ;D
salam.
nope Mancity is not my second for me they might be in my dreams cause they can't even kick a ball :hiding:
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:13 PM
salam.
OMG!! arsenal in the lead! :'( where are the manu fans we need brother Mestuadite (don't know how to spell his nick but anyway we need him here)
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Liverfool?
:rant:

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Chelsea Played awesome but really i wanted shevchenko to score :cry:

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Khalistan.....or LIVERPOOL!!!

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~pInK cHiCk~
LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL all the way!!
Hanji!! They rule!

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Khalistan.....or LIVERPOOL!!!
lol whats khalistan ... :brother: just wondering

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Chelsea Played awesome but really i wanted shevchenko to score :cry:

salam.
aww bless but down't worry atleast they played good ;D
w.salam.

P.S i think kahalistan whatever is means pakistan :uhwhat

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:01 PM
salam.
aww bless but down't worry atleast they played good ;D
w.salam.

P.S i think kahalistan whatever is means pakistan :uhwhat
:D im part pakistani yay meeeeeeeeeeee lol

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:02 PM
:D im part pakistani yay meeeeeeeeeeee lol
salam.
but Italy? +o(
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:03 PM
salam.
but Italy? +o(
w.salam
:D :D Italia rule .... sistaaaaaaaaaa ...

i am a true Azzuri :D

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 03:06 PM
lol whats khalistan ... :brother: just wondering
You don't know what Khalistan is? It's the Sikh homeland waiting to be liberated from the cow worshipping hindus!

P.s it's in India! :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:09 PM
:D :D Italia rule .... sistaaaaaaaaaa ...

i am a true Azzuri :D
salam.
oh my bad, but am a fan of MANU all the way red devil!!

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:09 PM
You don't know what Khalistan is? It's the Sikh homeland waiting to be liberated from the cow worshipping hindus!

P.s it's in India! :giggling:
salam.
oh is that in India my bad thought it as pakistan :uhwhat
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:11 PM
salam.
oh is that in India my bad thought it as pakistan :uhwhat
w.salam
arghhh man u fan get HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
arghhh man u fan get HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
salam.
sowiee but i didn't know know it was is India am a born breded American gyal.
w.salam

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 03:13 PM
salam.
oh my bad, but am a fan of MANU all the way red devil!!
Anway Shek isn't going to be playing for at least 3 games, how ya gonna manage?

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:13 PM
salam.
sowiee but i didn't know know it was is India am a born breded American gyal.
w.salam
oooooooooooh right ... so you were born in america then move to EnGhlandieee ... yay ... :D i think englands better but im yet to go to america

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Is that sarcasm little billi? Anway you do have the main shrines in pakistan! :X
salam.
sowiee about that but i don't know about other countries nor i know about Pakistan American gyal here.

P.S. i think were going way off topic so lets talk about soccer.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:15 PM
oooooooooooh right ... so you were born in america then move to EnGhlandieee ... yay ... :D i think englands better but im yet to go to america
salam.
ok peeps lets go back on topic before we all get warned inshallah , and by the way USA all the way my country, my land, my sweet home, my mam grave, but in heart all the blood :'(
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:15 PM
salam.
sowiee about that but i don't know about other countries nor i know about Pakistan American gyal here.

w.salam
the word is football not soccer :D

america named it soccer cause they sucker at it lol ... and they had a bit of spelling mistakes :thankyou: soo yeah ... football is the word

AvarAllahNoor
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
salam.

w.salam
It's FOOTBALL not soccer :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:17 PM
It's FOOTBALL not soccer :giggling:
salam.
it's called soccer thats what i call it so chill the still mate cause it's SOCCER in india they might call it boogisoccer but come on American gyal soi proud of it! ;D
anyway lets stay on topic!
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:19 PM
the word is football not soccer :D

america named it soccer cause they sucker at it lol ... and they had a bit of spelling mistakes :thankyou: soo yeah ... football is the word
salam.
what!
no it's called soccer now stop it!, or my cats are going to bite you! so take a chill pill mate!
w.salam

back on the topic!

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:20 PM
right getting more serious and on topic :D

i think newcastle are going to have a great season , partly because of the master mind Glenn Roeder :) so for me i would like to see the magpies end up in 4th place or give it ago if not 4th then 5th is :D good too

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:22 PM
salam.
but think about it whom is going rock? lolz, well for me it's ManU all the way to i die.
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:23 PM
salam.
but think about it whom is going rock? lolz, well for me it's ManU all the way to i die.
w.salam
im from manchester but support newcastle and milan :D

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:30 PM
im from manchester but support newcastle and milan :D
salam.
but it doesn't matter where your from like me am from Bristol came here 3years ago but still am bron breded from USA and go there and around but it depends on the aspiration of the team how well they paly, the players, the captain etc, so i supported Manu when i was little so i still do cause since Wayne Rooney got injured alhamdulillah he has met his aspiration and his goal am proud of him and so it his captain.
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:44 PM
salam.
but it doesn't matter where your from like me am from Bristol came here 3years ago but still am bron breded from USA and go there and around but it depends on the aspiration of the team how well they paly, the players, the captain etc, so i supported Manu when i was little so i still do cause since Wayne Rooney got injured alhamdulillah he has met his aspiration and his goal am proud of him and so it his captain.
w.salam
awww thats sweet :D well its the exact same for me look my fav player shevchenko left milan ( hard times ) and still today i stick with team i supported since i was 7 ... im 14 know i love milan the city the club i dont care if we have no players left i still will support milan

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:46 PM
salam.
well i hope i can vote again and again Ya Allah! :'(
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:48 PM
by the way who ever voted Wigan ... looks like the therapy isnt paying off :D stand up and be counted lol oh wait thiers only one

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:51 PM
awww thats sweet :D well its the exact same for me look my fav player shevchenko left milan ( hard times ) and still today i stick with team i supported since i was 7 ... im 14 know i love milan the city the club i dont care if we have no players left i still will support milan
salam.
so there you go, you don't need to support a team just cause where you live but actually cause the way the run and flex, well if there was no players you will still support Milan+o( you have gone mad mate, even though am mad about Soccer but if there was no players in Manu i wouldn't still be a fan of them cause then there will be no goals and no shoots and then they will loose :uhwhat
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:54 PM
salam.
so there you go, you don't need to support a team just cause where you live but actually cause the way the run and flex, well if there was no players you will still support Milan+o( you have gone mad mate, even though am mad about Soccer but if there was no players in Manu i wouldn't still be a fan of them cause then there will be no goals and no shoots and then they will loose :uhwhat
w.salam
:D i am a rossonero !!! forza milan ... i dont care if we were in serie b truth is then ... i know i love milan through hard and easy times :cry: :D but ... if they did get in serie b i wouldnt lose my love for them i just probably end up watching Real Madrid or Newcastle More ( i like them 2 a little as well )

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 03:56 PM
:D i am a rossonero !!! forza milan ... i dont care if we were in serie b truth is then ... i know i love milan through hard and easy times :cry: :D but ... if they did get in serie b i wouldnt lose my love for them i just probably end up watching Real Madrid or Newcastle More ( i like them 2 a little as well )
salam.
yeah every team has rough times but then again thats soccer init, even though many people get injured thats the point, it shows how much they got there concentration on soccer and there striving for the Goal.
oh ok never mind as you wish but am all good with Manu erm lets say my 2nd team will be Brazil:X
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 03:57 PM
salam.
oh ok never mind as you wish but am all good with Manu erm lets say my 2nd team will be Brazil:X
w.salam
just say it like this

Club Side - Man U

International Side - Brazil

... For Me

Club Side - Ac Milan And Real Madrid

International Side - Italia ( One And Only ) Campioni Del Mondo:D

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 04:00 PM
just say it like this

Club Side - Man U

International Side - Brazil

... For Me

Club Side - Ac Milan And Real Madrid

International Side - Italia ( One And Only ) Campioni Del Mondo:D
salam.
ok ok, are you sure your not an italian?
anyway it's only me and you posting in this thread i think other people don't like soccer oh My words :(, i wish i could play i miss soccer it's only been 1week and 3 days and now am in a wheelchair and i can't play :'(
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
salam.
ok ok, are you sure your not an italian?
anyway it's only me and you posting in this thread i think other people don't like soccer oh My words :(, i wish i could play i miss soccer it's only been 1week and 3 days and now am in a wheelchair and i can't play :'(
w.salam
i am just quality i mean i know bragging people get annoyed but i think im a maradona or pele :D cause seriously i run and run and yesterday i skinned 5 players twice but both times i hit the post ... i scored a hat trick although i was playing at my 2nd position left Back :D

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 04:03 PM
i am just quality i mean i know bragging people get annoyed but i think im a maradona or pele :D cause seriously i run and run and yesterday i skinned 5 players twice but both times i hit the post ... i scored a hat trick although i was playing at my 2nd position left Back :D
salam.
ok but we all know inshallah Manu will just beat the diggers :hiding:
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
salam.
ok but we all know inshallah Manu will just beat the diggers :hiding:
w.salam
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay i ll stop replying cause i guess if someone reads this thread they re gonna be like :rollseyes

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 04:07 PM
salam.
inshallah i must shoot to the hospital so come on Manu fans get out your lazy head and VOTE now!
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 04:08 PM
salam.
inshallah i must shoot to the hospital so come on Manu fans get out your lazy head and VOTE now!
w.salam
i got tusion in an hour and im gonna go and play some football know :D

H4RUN
08-21-2006, 04:24 PM
STAND BACK LET THE PROPER HOOLIGANS TAKE OVA!...wheres my felloe Lutonian sis xMazx wen ya need her :giggling:
IM A GOOOOOOOOOOOOONER, U ALL WANA BE GOOOONERS DEEEEEP DOWN, OH THE GOOOOONERS ARE GONA WIN..... so erm yeah lol Arsenal all ze way! and u manu fans grrrrr u just pray that u dont ever come face 2 face with urz truly hehe;D

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
STAND BACK LET THE PROPER HOOLIGANS TAKE OVA!...wheres my felloe Lutonian sis xMazx wen ya need her :giggling:
IM A GOOOOOOOOOOOOONER, U ALL WANA BE GOOOONERS DEEEEEP DOWN, OH THE GOOOOONERS ARE GONA WIN..... so erm yeah lol Arsenal all ze way! and u manu fans grrrrr u just pray that u dont ever come face 2 face with urz truly hehe;D

Think he means LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

LIVERPUDLIANS GET VOTIN!! LOL

Sweet_Boy
08-21-2006, 08:07 PM
:thankyou: great result against aston villa :giggling: huh lol you guys had to save the game and olof melberg looks like a ranger lol :D Arsenal no way ... i did good predictions last year and this time enshallah it ll be the same i think it ll be man u and chelsea contending ... liverpool and arsenal fighting for 3rd n 4th but if arsenal or liverpool slip up who knows my team newcastle may get in with 4th ( i think 5th is better though ) automatic qualification to uefa cup

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:04 PM
salam.
HUH! now whats that! nepew Manu !!!
w.salam

amatu
08-21-2006, 10:08 PM
i think chelsea goin to win

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:09 PM
:thankyou: great result against aston villa :giggling: huh lol you guys had to save the game and olof melberg looks like a ranger lol :D Arsenal no way ... i did good predictions last year and this time enshallah it ll be the same i think it ll be man u and chelsea contending ... liverpool and arsenal fighting for 3rd n 4th but if arsenal or liverpool slip up who knows my team newcastle may get in with 4th ( i think 5th is better though ) automatic qualification to uefa cup
salam.
but then again they all play good but even if they win or loose, at the end of the day they played good and preached there aspiration and also with what i see with my "eyes" is Manu,

P.S. anyway i think we need to chill the still out definately NEPHEW!!. and till when were you not a fan of MANU :rollseyes
stop telling tales cause you love Manu to bits so just tell them (spill the beans)
w.salam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 10:17 PM

we saw the aresenal fans yaAllah there were so many coming out from the match against aston villa was it...:rolleyes: anways Man U seems to be going rubbish cant believe real madrid bought Van.. dat guy dunno how to spell his name for like 10 million how low can u go, anyways dunno who might win liverpool, chelsea hmmm not sure who else i think might win...

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

we saw the aresenal fans yaAllah there were so many coming out from the match against aston villa was it...:rolleyes: anways Man U seems to be going rubbish cant believe real madrid bought Van.. dat guy dunno how to spell his name for like 10 million how low can u go, anyways dunno who might win liverpool, chelsea hmmm not sure who else i think might win...

ma'salamah

salam!

:offended:
and you mean Van Nistorroy:rollseyes laugh ot loyd my spelling aint goo too ;D
and what you mean Manu seem to be going rubbish? :heated: >>:offended: >>>+o(
i don't think so mate! cause Wayne Rooney is the best!
sis do watch soccer?:uhwhat
w.salam

chacha_jalebi
08-21-2006, 10:32 PM
i voted for wigan bcos the name sounds funny :p wigan :p hahahaha :D:D:D

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:34 PM
i voted for wigan bcos the name sounds funny :p wigan :p hahahaha :D:D:D
salam.
Oh my words! don't you seem to be fuuny, if chacha-Jalebi name is missing:X
anywho aren't you a fan of any team?
w.salam

chacha_jalebi
08-21-2006, 10:36 PM
hahaha (fake) ^^^ :p

watchin 22 men chasin afta a ball doesnt really appeal to me, i like playin footy :D:D:D

but id say arsenal to win or wigan :D:D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 10:37 PM

sis i live in manchester i was a red fan well kinda still am but they are becoming rubbish dunno i think its summat to do with AIG lol

lolz at chacha u always sayinf weird things :p

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:40 PM
hahaha (fake) ^^^ :p

watchin 22 men chasin afta a ball doesnt really appeal to me, i like playin footy :D:D:D

but id say arsenal to win or wigan :D:D
salam.
translate please:X
anyway have to figure out myself what your on about, well i like playing Soccer myself but inshallah just pray for me i get out of this wheelchair quick so then i can start praying again :cry:
but i hope Manu win inshallah, but even if they don't i will still not be upset cause alhamdulillah they did good in the past so atleast we've still got the players and also am sure if Wayne Rooney can do soo good after his injury am sure others can whom haven't benn injured in Manu so inshallah am just looking forward for it.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:41 PM

sis i live in manchester i was a red fan well kinda still am but they are becoming rubbish dunno i think its summat to do with AIG lol

lolz at chacha u always sayinf weird things :p

ma'salamah
salam.
ah well thats you, we are all different but alhamdulillah me i was a fan of Manu since i was small and Ya Allah am still a fan of them just hoping they win and like i said before even though if they don't am not really a fussy person but can be but i don't really mind cause if you think about it in past they played well so i have got them back days memories.
w.salam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 10:42 PM
chillax people tis only a game not the end of the world!

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 10:47 PM
chillax people tis only a game not the end of the world!

ma'salamah
salam.
well it shows how much you are in to soccer :rollseyes
well sis many people love soccer to bits like me and maybe other people, we were born in am environment of soccer :hiding: , so it might not be the end of the world for you but it will not be for me too, but then again MANU is in my heart so sis if you really i mean really lurved soccer then you wouldn't say that, but then again everyone has different choices so all good.
w.salam

hafizyunus
08-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Its a tie between MANU,Arsenal and Chelsea.
Any 1 saw Ivan Campo(BOLTON) goal.What a fantastic strike.

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 11:43 PM
salam.
i have got a feeling someone keeps looging off there cookies whatever there called and voting again humm :confused: ;D
w.salam

sameer
08-22-2006, 03:02 AM
hmm i've missed alot....
anyhow....
no1. what paskistan, kalistan, indiastan, hindustan got to do with football?:rollseyes
no.2 The bro who lives in Manchester and dont suppot Manu :heated: or Man City should be tarred and feathered :grumbling
no.3 soccer is actually an english given name to football..but its still FOOTBALL
no.4 America should stop playing football (soccer) period.
no.5 its LIVERFOOL not liverpool ;D
no.6 refs tend to favor arsenal alot.
no.7 end of henry = end of arsenal:X & the gunners will be gone-ers;D
no.8 its easy to buy the worlds best players and put them to play and win...the only thing special about chelsea is the money....sooner or later it would fall apart - remember the galacticos? - which was a much much better side i might add
no.9 Wigan? = great fighting spirit - got to have respect for them.
no.10 Ivan campo...brilliant goal... Gotta like Bolton too...but wheres JayJay?:?
no.11 most important! - ManU all the way :statisfie

Quote,
Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Original
hahaha (fake) ^^^

watchin 22 men chasin afta a ball doesnt really appeal to me...

^^^ i think u talking about cricket..-22 men standing around in the sun for 5 days....besides..didnt pakistan get caught cheating/ball tampering the other day?
Hmm i can see y some Pakis support italy/ Ac milan? ... see the connection?. -boht sides cheat ;D

sameer
08-22-2006, 03:07 AM
origin of the word soccer:
Soccer

Soccer is an abbreviation for Association Football. The Football Association was formed in London in October 1863 when representatives of eleven clubs and schools met in an attempt to standardize the rules of the game. One of the rules prohibited the carrying of the ball, a rule that would lead to the Rugby-oriented clubs leaving the Association several months later. The name Association Football was coined to distinguish it from Rugby.

By 1889, the abbreviation socca' was in use, and the spelling soccer had made its appearance by 1895.

http://www.wordorigins.org/wordors.htm

Sweet_Boy
08-22-2006, 10:41 AM
hmm i've missed alot....
anyhow....
no1. what paskistan, kalistan, indiastan, hindustan got to do with football?:rollseyes
no.2 The bro who lives in Manchester and dont suppot Manu :heated: or Man City should be tarred and feathered :grumbling
no.3 soccer is actually an english given name to football..but its still FOOTBALL
no.8 its easy to buy the worlds best players and put them to play and win...the only thing special about chelsea is the money....sooner or later it would fall apart - remember the galacticos? - which was a much much better side i might add
no.10 Ivan campo...brilliant goal... Gotta like Bolton too...but wheres JayJay?:?

Quote,
hahaha (fake) ^^^

^^^ i think u talking about cricket..-22 men standing around in the sun for 5 days....besides..didnt pakistan get caught cheating/ball tampering the other day?
Hmm i can see y some Pakis support italy/ Ac milan? ... see the connection?. -boht sides cheat ;D
hey hey meelan and italiano si dont cheat :rollseyes who are you to tell you that we do by the way is it appropiate to say pakis :uhwhat i mean i know i am partly one but isnt that sorta racial ...

and as off all the cricket pundits and evidence says that pakistan didnt cheat its darrel hair imagining things

Sweet_Boy
08-22-2006, 10:43 AM
salam.
but then again they all play good but even if they win or loose, at the end of the day they played good and preached there aspiration and also with what i see with my "eyes" is Manu,

P.S. anyway i think we need to chill the still out definately NEPHEW!!. and till when were you not a fan of MANU :rollseyes
stop telling tales cause you love Manu to bits so just tell them (spill the beans)
w.salam
:D i do like man u but i cant support 3 teams at once can i lol ...

i love newcastle more MEEE AUNTIE :D

Sweet_Boy
08-22-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCG3...elated&search=

this is a video of the best football that for me ever lived hes my fav i want to be half the player he is the one and only

Ukrainian Legend Andriy Shevchenko :D plus by the way someone help me out with the turkish or is it kurdish background :D song :D i dont understand it lol but it sounds darn good i have it on my phone

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 12:13 PM
oh ha ha I nearly fell of my chair laffin..... NOOOOOOOOOT!

LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY! Cum on ppl vote thennnnnn!

Mujahidah4Allah
08-22-2006, 01:00 PM

sis kitty if MAN U seem to mean more to you in the world then mashaAllah may you lead a successful life... <_<

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:05 PM
hmm i've missed alot....
anyhow....

Quote,
hahaha (fake) ^^^

salam.
whow SAMY you wrote alot :D, oh anyway ManuU all the way and also very true Wigan all loosers all they way but come one Liverfool what a cool name, and yes what does Kahlistan got to do with soccer:rollseyes
and soccer/footy/football the same thing.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:08 PM
:D i do like man u but i cant support 3 teams at once can i lol ...

i love newcastle more MEEE AUNTIE :D
salam.
am your "aunt"?? oh ok call me it then if you wish but i was referring to bro Harun am his a aunt anyway if you wish then do call me it :D
and yes you can like 3 teams at once be like one of them chandoos (me nephews word so bare with me;D )
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCG3...elated&search=

this is a video of the best football that for me ever lived hes my fav i want to be half the player he is the one and only

Ukrainian Legend Andriy Shevchenko :D plus by the way someone help me out with the turkish or is it kurdish background :D song :D i dont understand it lol but it sounds darn good i have it on my phone
salam.
it's turkish song at the background NEPHEW!! arggh!! :uhwhat
and shevchenko oh no not him no way! :hiding:
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:14 PM

sis kitty if MAN U seem to mean more to you in the world then mashaAllah may you lead a successful life... <_<

ma'salamah
salam.
sis well it does but Deen comes first sis am learning so inshallah it's the will of Allah and there's nothing with soccer is there :rollseyes
anyway sis AMIN to your request :) .
w.salam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-22-2006, 01:16 PM

to not know islam and to know soccer more it shows which you preferre sisi you make it sound to not know football you're the dumbestperson on earth... anyways i'll leave it here

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:19 PM

to not know islam and to know soccer more it shows which you preferre sisi you make it sound to not know football you're the dumbestperson on earth... anyways i'll leave it here

ma'salamah

salam.
waht you on about!!! :offended:
w.salam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-22-2006, 01:20 PM

doesnt matter....

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM

ma'salamah
salam.
i just wana make something clear if a person seem to know more about Soccer does not mean they like soccer more than Islam, at the end of the day am a revert and am learning no one is perfect am learning!
also Allah knows what i know more and what i don't so with all respect stop calling me dumbestperson cause am NOT! :offended: :cry:

anyway back on topic.
manu is all the way and inshallah they will win
w.salam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-22-2006, 01:25 PM

you twisted my words sis...anyways..back to topic...

ma'salamah

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 06:12 PM
salam.
where am my fans of MANU!?? start voting!
W.salam

sameer
08-23-2006, 10:11 AM
hey hey meelan and italiano si dont cheat :rollseyes who are you to tell you that we do by the way is it appropiate to say pakis :uhwhat i mean i know i am partly one but isnt that sorta racial ...

and as off all the cricket pundits and evidence says that pakistan didnt cheat its darrel hair imagining things
Salaam,
I dont see it as a racial statement, but still i apologize if u took it the wrong way.:brother:
It was just talk really. Remember anytime ure talking sports especially football, you've got to be able to take some bashing. I guess its the difference in the way we speak. eg. If my one of my friend supports pakistan for cricket(even though he has no connection to pakistani ppl) and he supports Italy for football, we're gonna call him a Pakistani and use their recent cheating to discredit Italy, esecially with all the controversy there right now. If he supported Austrailia...we would call him austrialian and find some incident of cheating to tell him that he supports sides that cheat. Its all in fun and rival talk for sports. Nothing to do with nationlaty/race etc. I dunno if u can grasp what i am saying, its just the way i accustomed to trash talking about sports.

BTW
So if Milan wasnt cheating/lying how come they got into trouble?;D Also, when it comes to racialism, Italy is the most racial and also spain. ask Eto and other african/black/asian players.:grumbling

Sweet_Boy
08-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Salaam,
I dont see it as a racial statement, but still i apologize if u took it the wrong way.:brother:
It was just talk really. Remember anytime ure talking sports especially football, you've got to be able to take some bashing. I guess its the difference in the way we speak. eg. If my one of my friend supports pakistan for cricket(even though he has no connection to pakistani ppl) and he supports Italy for football, we're gonna call him a Pakistani and use their recent cheating to discredit Italy, esecially with all the controversy there right now. If he supported Austrailia...we would call him austrialian and find some incident of cheating to tell him that he supports sides that cheat. Its all in fun and rival talk for sports. Nothing to do with nationlaty/race etc. I dunno if u can grasp what i am saying, its just the way i accustomed to trash talking about sports.

BTW
So if Milan wasnt cheating/lying how come they got into trouble?;D Also, when it comes to racialism, Italy is the most racial and also spain. ask Eto and other african/black/asian players.:grumbling
:) i have been told but i supported italia all my life ... i mean some guy told me the other day

( Man U fan he was ) darn him ... lol but you wont beat him in no arguement wow i thought i was good he is just :happy:

anyways he said to me how many black skinned players are they on the italian team ... i was like ...

:? never thought of it that way but i think i could make it to the italian team i could get away with being italian lol thats what he said anyways ;D

second of all sameer its okay ... my fault

Sweet_Boy
08-23-2006, 06:32 PM
salam.
Oh my words! don't you seem to be fuuny, if chacha-Jalebi name is missing:X
anywho aren't you a fan of any team?
w.salam
:D i think i just realised something lol is kittygyal .. islamicgyal from before :D lol lol lol and lol again must have changed your username huh

Kittygyal
08-23-2006, 08:54 PM
:D i think i just realised something lol is kittygyal .. islamicgyal from before :D lol lol lol and lol again must have changed your username huh

yes it me islamgyal now kittygyal :cry:

sameer
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAH

AND CHELSEA LOSES .........:happy: ;D :happy:

sameer
08-23-2006, 08:58 PM
:)D

second of all sameer its okay ... my fault
No bro, it was just a misunderstanding and I should've made thigs clearer in the first place

ure boy Sheva made a beauty of a run to set up lampard though. Got to respect talent and skill...although -----Chelsea still LOST - MUAHAHAHAHAH

Kittygyal
08-23-2006, 09:01 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAH

AND CHELSEA LOSES .........:happy: ;D :happy:

serves them right! :cry:

sameer
08-23-2006, 10:49 PM
why the sad face? U should be glad...

Man U is on top now

Kittygyal
08-23-2006, 10:51 PM
why the sad face? U should be glad...

Man U is on top now
good for them i can't be bothered! :cry:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-23-2006, 10:55 PM
did anyone watch th challenge on Mendez?

hafizyunus
08-24-2006, 01:13 AM
Salams.

Ragarding liverpools first match.What is your say on the penalty.
Also what is that thing the refrees have on there ear and why don't they use them?

sameer
08-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Salams.

Ragarding liverpools first match.What is your say on the penalty.
Also what is that thing the refrees have on there ear and why don't they use them?
obivously it was a terrible call....... do referees get fined for making stupid calls liek that?

sameer
08-24-2006, 01:25 AM
good for them i can't be bothered! :cry:
so ure not a fan again? what....someone tell u its haram to like/ support a team?

Come on......Man U all the way! :okay: :)

samiya_06
08-24-2006, 02:36 AM
GO MAN UNITED

Isaac
08-24-2006, 08:16 AM
NEWCATSLE UTD. THE TOON ARMY OF COURSE!

Hey hopefuly with a much fresher squad and with likes of Damien Duff, Solano and hopefully Owen sometime we will put up a better challenge. I see im the only one whos voted for the Magpies. Any other braveheart supporters?

Sweet_Boy
08-24-2006, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac

Hey hopefuly with a much fresher squad and with likes of Damien Duff, Solano and hopefully Owen sometime we will put up a better challenge. I see im the only one whos voted for the Magpies. Any other braveheart supporters?
but ........... your not the only fan here is another boy who rests his backside at St James park ... :D i just didnt vote for newcastle cause i am a supporter but ... i dont think we ll win it bro :)

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 12:15 PM
so ure not a fan again? what....someone tell u its haram to like/ support a team?

Come on......Man U all the way! :okay: :)

well percilsy i do want them to win but am looking at my condition the soccer can come later :cry:

H4RUN
08-24-2006, 01:10 PM
regardin d 'paki', racial? i think not, wel i dont find it anyway, as long as though it's said in the correct manner...ie. not like u *****paki ra ra ra ....end of the day its just a shorter word for PAKIstani....lyk Aussies, Brits, Scots and so on :)....
ryt thats my 2p worth.....
and 2 my dear aunt, man wat u know? u say i support man u. AHEM i think not, never will, n never did...k mayb i did 4 1-2 days after they won the treble lol oh i was young :D :D but came bak 2 ze goood old gunners.....
breda Sameeeee u say gone-ers...well i gotta admit they do look abit lack luster when Henry not firing on all cylinders...and the departure of Reyes....tut tut...ah well we got new stadium lollll :p:p

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 01:14 PM
regardin d 'paki', racial? i think not, wel i dont find it anyway, as long as though it's said in the correct manner...ie. not like u *****paki ra ra ra ....end of the day its just a shorter word for PAKIstani....lyk Aussies, Brits, Scots and so on :)....
ryt thats my 2p worth.....
and 2 my dear aunt, man wat u know? u say i support man u. AHEM i think not, never will, n never did...k mayb i did 4 1-2 days after they won the treble lol oh i was young :D :D but came bak 2 ze goood old gunners.....
breda Sameeeee u say gone-ers...well i gotta admit they do look abit lack luster when Henry not firing on all cylinders...and the departure of Reyes....tut tut...ah well we got new stadium lollll :p:p
nephew u support manu i know you do! :cry:

sameer
08-24-2006, 01:49 PM
well percilsy i do want them to win but am looking at my condition the soccer can come later :cry:
salaams
insha Allah u'll be up and at them soon.....Its not that ure putting football first, its just its good to take ure mind of things sometimes:okay: u can leave the stressing/ worrying about ure condition to us, u just get some rest.

Saha is really playing well. I thnk he can really perform now that Van is gone.

Sweet_Boy
08-24-2006, 01:54 PM
where is isaac and where is the toon army

2. 4 . 6 . 8 who do we appreciate ... NEWCASTLE COME ON

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR ROEDERS BOYZ ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2JDKG1BDiE

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
salaams
insha Allah u'll be up and at them soon.....Its not that ure putting football first, its just its good to take ure mind of things sometimes:okay: u can leave the stressing/ worrying about ure condition to us, u just get some rest.

Saha is really playing well. I thnk he can really perform now that Van is gone.
thats what am trying a do, anway Manu is wining

sameer
08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
^^^ yes..but the'ye showing any of their games soo far......they always tret Man U badly. I was surpirsed that they came back to win 3-0 yesterday , since the score was 0-0 at the half.
They did show the chelsea game though.... it was nice seeing them get beaten. hmm i think u gotta play chelsea really hard and bruise them so they can get on their game.

Hey, i forgot to tell u....i was really close to buying ure boy ronaldo for my fantasy team yesterday ;D but i kept thinking...what would u say after all the bad mouthing i gave him only to buy him after...hehhhhheehehehehe:D

sameer
08-24-2006, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac

heres some good news for u bro!

Martins flies in for Magpies move

Nigeria striker Obafemi Martins will arrive in Newcastle on Thursday to tie up his £10m move from Inter Milan.

The 21-year-old, viewed as a replacement for Alan Shearer and the injured Michael Owen, will undergo a medical and agree personal terms.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder said: "There have been a dozen other strikers who were rumoured to be coming but he has always been the man I wanted.

"I wanted the pace. So for all the speculation, I knew who I was after."

Newcastle officials travelled to Italy earlier this week and successfully agreed a fee for Martins.

Martins has been unsettled at Inter since the club brought in Sweden's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Argentine Hernan Crespo to strengthen their forward line.

He said Newcastle's determination to sign him had played a major part in his decision to join the Magpies.

"Playing in the Premiership has been a long-term ambition and I am extremely delighted with the prospect of concluding that in the next couple of days," he added.

Martins is expected to be in the crowd at St James' Park for the Uefa Cup qualifier against FK Ventspils and, if his move goes through, he could go straight into the squad for Sunday's trip to Aston Villa.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...nd/5280226.stm

Isaac
08-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Thanks bro. Just what we need. Some pace upfront.

Isaac
08-25-2006, 06:54 AM
Thanks sweet boy, was watching the game, so many chances, but not 1 goal. Hey nzogbia played really well i think. But duff and milner are gona be on fire this season.

sameer
08-26-2006, 04:01 AM
hmm come on footballers, where are u guys...we cant let this thread die

Asyur an-Nagi
08-26-2006, 05:43 AM
liverpool only.

they have mohammed 'momo' sissoko. hehehee....

Sweet_Boy
08-26-2006, 07:49 PM
game, so many chances, but not 1 goal. Hey nzogbia played really well i think. But duff and milner are gona be on fire this season.[/QUOTE]

hmmm i think so too thiers only me and this other guy here lol that support newcastle ... and he thinks the same duff doesnt look ... ready this season :rollseyes lack of time at chelsea too and hes going to play much more regular who knows i hope he proves me wrong Nzogbia always plays well good dribbler and tries really hard to get the cross in

--- we played the least amount of games in the premiership at this point

but still a 100 percent record a win ...

isaac are we playing Villa tommorow ...

Kittygyal
08-26-2006, 08:40 PM
salam.
MANU in the lead mashallah nephew .
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
salam.
MANU in the lead mashallah nephew .
w.salam
yeah but dont take anything away from us ( newcastle ) cause we only played 1 game least in the prem at this point and yet we have more than arsenal lol and same as chelsea :D another 2 wins can put us on equal footing with glory glory man united :D

sameer
08-26-2006, 10:49 PM
yeah but dont take anything away from us ( newcastle ) cause we only played 1 game least in the prem at this point and yet we have more than arsenal lol and same as chelsea :D another 2 wins can put us on equal footing with glory glory man united :D
yeh but where are u gonna get the goals from?

MUHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH Arsenal 0 Man City 1
MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA arsenal = the gone-ers!

Kittygyal
08-27-2006, 01:29 PM

salam.
yer yer keep dreaming mate :grumbling
where are you gonna shoot i see all them faces so big ap to my boiis! hehe
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
08-27-2006, 10:27 PM
salam.
yer yer keep dreaming mate :grumbling
where are you gonna shoot i see all them faces so big ap to my boiis! hehe
w.salam
i cant dream no more my dream is shattered :cry: we had many problems at villa .. and lost 2 - 0 i was bitterly upset ... :cry: martins suffered a dead leg injury and we used all our subs so we were down to 10 men not a good day for the toon we will hopefully bounce back in the next game

Kittygyal
08-28-2006, 05:55 PM
i cant dream no more my dream is shattered :cry: we had many problems at villa .. and lost 2 - 0 i was bitterly upset ... :cry: martins suffered a dead leg injury and we used all our subs so we were down to 10 men not a good day for the toon we will hopefully bounce back in the next game

salam.
there you go, shows all the injuries and the captures you can't beat MANU am teling you that so.. go on tell us you love manu :okay:
w.salam

Sweet_Boy
09-01-2006, 10:53 AM
salam.
there you go, shows all the injuries and the captures you can't beat MANU am teling you that so.. go on tell us you love manu :okay:
w.salam
maybe uum maybe i just willl hhehe

hafizyunus
09-11-2006, 10:18 PM
To all manu fans.Who was shocked to hear that Giggs has had 600 appearance and this is his first time he won Player of the month award.:uhwhat :?

hafizyunus
09-13-2006, 12:30 AM
All manu fans.Predictions for Manu vs Celtic.

3-1 United.Saha,Ronaldo and Rooney.

Barzakh
09-13-2006, 03:16 AM
Does Chelsea play Man U anytime soon, that would be a good match.

Salmaan
09-13-2006, 09:20 AM
I voted for Arsenal ! :D
And my vote brought the poll percentage of Arsenal to equal with Man Utd ;D

Salmaan
09-13-2006, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Barzakh
Does Chelsea play Man U anytime soon, that would be a good match.
I think Arsenal plays Man Utd soon, I think this weekend is the match....
Arsenal VS Man Utd ---- Arsenal to win insha'Allah ! :D

sameer
09-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I like how the league is going so far....its unpredictable which is good.... when the same teams win over and over its pretty boring.

BTW ManU didnt score too much goals last weekend cause they were saving them for Arsenal this weekend.
hmmm look out for some biased refereeing in favor of arsenal too. Iam sure Man U will be denied at least 1 penalty.

Salmaan
09-13-2006, 12:53 PM
hmmm look out for some biased refereeing in favor of arsenal too. Iam sure Man U will be denied at least 1 penalty.
Remember a couple of seasons ago, in Old Trafford, Man Utd VS Arsenal, in the stoppage time when the match was in the dying seconds, Man Utd got a penalty, and Van Nistelrooy missed it !! ;D
In that match Van Nistelrooy actually cheated by play acting when Viera tried to kick him, but Van Nistelrooy smartly play acted as if he got kicked, although he did not. Unfortunately, the referee sent off Viera.
When Van Nistelrooy missed the penalty in the dying seconds of that game, the match ended 0-0 and all the Arsenal players began to provoke and tease Van Nistelrooy, and poor Van Nistelrooy, he just ran away as quickly as possible to the dressing room to avoid the insults.

sameer
09-13-2006, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan
Remember a couple of seasons ago, in Old Trafford, Man Utd VS Arsenal, in the stoppage time when the match was in the dying seconds, Man Utd got a penalty, and Van Nistelrooy missed it !! ;D
In that match Van Nistelrooy actually cheated by play acting when Viera tried to kick him, but Van Nistelrooy smartly play acted as if he got kicked, although he did not. Unfortunately, the referee sent off Viera.
When Van Nistelrooy missed the penalty in the dying seconds of that game, the match ended 0-0 and all the Arsenal players began to provoke and tease Van Nistelrooy, and poor Van Nistelrooy, he just ran away as quickly as possible to the dressing room to avoid the insults.
this sums up arsenals game and y i dont like them...they play really nasty.
Would u have taken that kick that could have possibly broken ure foot? and if the wild tackle threw him off a goal scoring option, then i see no reason y arsenal shouldnt have been punished with a penalty.

Kittygyal
09-13-2006, 08:23 PM
salam.
arsenal && Manu having a very very tuff time!!
w.salam

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 07:07 AM
this sums up arsenals game and y i dont like them...they play really nasty.
Would u have taken that kick that could have possibly broken ure foot? and if the wild tackle threw him off a goal scoring option, then i see no reason y arsenal shouldnt have been punished with a penalty.
Nasty play is a part and parcel of the game of Football. :)
Anyways, Viera holds the record for most number of times being red carded resulting in sending off.
But now, he is not in Arsenal. He is in Inter Milan. Now he can do all that nasty stuff there, not in Arsenal. :D

What about Man Utd?! They play the most nastiest of all and also they cheat the most. Example is Rooney..... I think he needs to reduce his weight first or else he better join WWE. ;D

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Arsenal still plays nasty...eps their defense...anyhow...
Bro Salmaan? this article is for u....the same one who was bad talking beckham b4.

Arsene Wenger interested in signing David Beckham

(Filed in archive Transfer/Shmansfer by on May 01, 2005)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted that he might be interested in signing David Beckham - if Real Madrid were willing to sell the midfielder.

"We will have some money to spend in the summer and if there was a chance to sign David Beckham, we would look at it. If the situation arises that it is possible, why not?" Wenger said.

This is interesting. It would be great to have Beckham back in England again. But it would be Unimaginable to have him in an Arsenal jersey taking on Man Utd!

http://www.soccer-weblog.com/5022671...id_beckham.php

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Brother Sameer, that is a good news....atleast finally some team is willing to take Beckham. ;D
Real Madrid does not need him, he is a FLOP, also he is getting older day by day.....I hope he leaves Real Madrid soon :D

sameer
09-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Brother Sameer, that is a good news....atleast finally some team is willing to take Beckham. ;D
Real Madrid does not need him, he is a FLOP, also he is getting older day by day.....I hope he leaves Real Madrid soon :D
Arent u an arsenal fan?

this was since b4 the summer tranfers...it didint materialize obviously.

Salmaan
09-14-2006, 01:55 PM
Arent u an arsenal fan?

this was since b4 the summer tranfers...it didint materialize obviously.
I am a Real Madrid fan. :D
I am not an Arsenal fan, I just like Arsenal in EPL. :)

hafizyunus
09-15-2006, 11:02 PM

The top 4 teams playing each other.:happy:
MANU vs Aresnal 1-0
Chelsea vs Liverpool 2-1

Too all MANU fans.HENRY might not play.YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.:happy: ;D :D

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 11:34 PM
man utd! :)

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 11:35 PM
I am a Real Madrid fan. :D
I am not an Arsenal fan, I just like Arsenal in EPL. :)
i am also a real madrid fan... but i support man utd in the premiership :giggling:

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 11:38 PM
Arsenal still plays nasty...eps their defense...anyhow...
Bro Salmaan? this article is for u....the same one who was bad talking beckham b4.

Arsene Wenger interested in signing David Beckham

(Filed in archive Transfer/Shmansfer by on May 01, 2005)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted that he might be interested in signing David Beckham - if Real Madrid were willing to sell the midfielder.

"We will have some money to spend in the summer and if there was a chance to sign David Beckham, we would look at it. If the situation arises that it is possible, why not?" Wenger said.

This is interesting. It would be great to have Beckham back in England again. But it would be Unimaginable to have him in an Arsenal jersey taking on Man Utd!

http://www.soccer-weblog.com/5022671...id_beckham.php
Becl<ham will not play again in an english club never... he said in an interview that he was gonna end his carreer in real madrid so... i dont thinl< he go bacl< to an english club ...

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 11:41 PM
why does real madrid doesnt need him? what r we gonna do without his freel<icl<s! he is still a good player and he is the one who pass the ball always to others to goal... so :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-15-2006, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
why does real madrid doesnt need him? what r we gonna do without his freel<icl<s! he is still a good player and he is the one who pass the ball always to others to goal... so :D

Woah a sister that knows about football :uuh:

Yeah his free kicks and crosses are really good still.

Aisha20
09-15-2006, 11:46 PM
lol

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Today two BIG games :-

Man Utd VS Arsenal

Chelsea VS Liverpool

insha'Allah Man Utd will lose to Arsenal 1-2

insha'Allah Chelsea will beat Liverpool 3-1

:D

ozzie
09-17-2006, 02:26 PM
salaam

insh'Allah it will be Arsenal but to be honest i think it will be manchester untied.

Aisha20
09-17-2006, 02:40 PM
argg!!! chelsea won 1-0 :(

inshaallah man utd will win :)

Salmaan
09-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Today two BIG games :-

Man Utd VS Arsenal

Chelsea VS Liverpool

insha'Allah Man Utd will lose to Arsenal 1-2

insha'Allah Chelsea will beat Liverpool 3-1

:D
alhamdulillah !

masha'Allah ! :happy:

(though the scores do not match) what I wanted that happened. :D

Man Utd 0 Arsenal 1

Chelsea 1 Liverpool 0

masha'Allah ! :D

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-17-2006, 06:54 PM
inshaAllah UNITED all the way..:D :D :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-17-2006, 06:59 PM
arsenal BRAAAAAAAAP! dey da bomb ;)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-17-2006, 07:02 PM
nah nah nah C'mon UNITED!!!!:D :D :D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-17-2006, 07:02 PM
wateva.. we won u 1-0 yayyyyyy

Kittygyal
09-18-2006, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sum-Muslim-Gal
nah nah nah C'mon UNITED!!!!:D :D :D

salam.
*touch* ya Ukthi thats it RED DEVIL ze da best ;)
w.salam

Barzakh
09-19-2006, 12:27 AM
How many games does each team play during their season?

hafizyunus
09-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Each team plays 38 premiership games. Some teams also play champions league,uefa cup,carling cup, fa cup and intertoto cup.

Aisha20
09-19-2006, 02:44 AM
:)
ye

Inshallah
09-19-2006, 06:12 AM
English premier league SUCKZ it's all about the spanish league.

Al-Hanbali
09-19-2006, 06:32 AM

ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
English premier league SUCKZ it's all about the spanish league.
:hmm: sometimes even I get that feeling, its all about Spanish, Italian, German leagues, they are more challenging and competitive, they have bigger stadiums....

The teams which would dominate insha'Allah -

In Spanish league - Real Madrid :D (the team I support)

In Italian Serie A - :rollseyes Juventus has got relegated, so Inter Milan :D

In German Bundes Liga - Bayern Munich :D

Salmaan
09-19-2006, 07:07 AM
And in English Premiere League, ARSENAL all the way insha'Allah.... :D

Kittygyal
09-20-2006, 07:05 PM
salam.
what?? ARSENAL!! noooooooooooooo MANU!!!
W.SALAM

hafizyunus
09-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Who saw Drogba's goal vs liverpool.MANU fan but thought it was a fantastic strike.Goal of the month Drogba or Agger.

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 06:56 AM
salam.
what?? ARSENAL!! noooooooooooooo MANU!!!
W.SALAM

We will have to wait and see what happens :mmokay:

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Who saw Drogba's goal vs liverpool.MANU fan but thought it was a fantastic strike.Goal of the month Drogba or Agger.

Yes, Drogba's goal was sensational ! :D

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 04:56 PM

We will have to wait and see what happens :mmokay:

salam.
huh! yes we'll see mate! && yea Drogba's was just a one off :uuh:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 05:24 PM
salam.
huh! yes we'll see mate! && yea Drogba's was just a one off :uuh:
w.salam
Drogba controlled the ball so well :) and then hammered the ball by vollying it into the net :D
I believe it was not fluke :D
Anyways, Drogba knows better if it was fluke goal or not :)

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Drogba controlled the ball so well :) and then hammered the ball by vollying it into the net :D
I believe it was not fluke :D
Anyways, Drogba knows better if it was fluke goal or not :)
salam.
yeah thats what am saying "it was a one off" percisly because it soo kewl NOT! *ahem* :hiding:
w.salam

Salmaan
09-21-2006, 05:36 PM
salam.
yeah thats what am saying "it was a one off" percisly because it soo kewl NOT! *ahem* :hiding:
w.salam
I say that Drogba is getting better by every match, there are much more sensational goals to come from him insha'Allah :D

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 05:40 PM
I say that Drogba is getting better by every match, there are much more sensational goals to come from him insha'Allah :D
salam.
ya well thats just some kind of Humality that happened hahaha :giggling: we will wait && see!! am outa here cause MANU DA BEST!!!
w.salam

Al-Hanbali
09-21-2006, 05:58 PM

Who saw liverpool goal against Newcastle yesterday? from half way line :)

Kittygyal
09-21-2006, 06:02 PM
salam.
yes Akhi, did you? but i was like NOOOO LIVE FOOL LOSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!
w.salam

sameer
09-21-2006, 07:47 PM
i didnt see it............. no loss really ;-)

Sweet_Boy
09-22-2006, 05:57 AM
:hmm: sometimes even I get that feeling, its all about Spanish, Italian, German leagues, they are more challenging and competitive, they have bigger stadiums....

The teams which would dominate insha'Allah -

In Spanish league - Real Madrid :D (the team I support)

In Italian Serie A - :rollseyes Juventus has got relegated, so Inter Milan :D

In German Bundes Liga - Bayern Munich :D
Salam

Inter Who ............ Mate thier disgraceful Ac Milan we will win the title lo scudetto inter move aside ........

w.salam

Sweet_Boy
09-22-2006, 05:59 AM
whys my warning 20 percent already :cry:

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 01:38 PM
Salam

Inter Who ............ Mate thier disgraceful Ac Milan we will win the title lo scudetto inter move aside ........

w.salam

AC Milan ?! :giggling:

They are way behind in points tally. Forgot their match fixing scandal ? ;D

Sweet_Boy
09-22-2006, 08:36 PM

AC Milan ?! :giggling:

They are way behind in points tally. Forgot their match fixing scandal ? ;D

salam

listen buddy if it sooo serious we wouldnt be in the italian top flight or in europe i admit that milan did cheat but its good all the truth came out look 3 WINS OUT OF 3 milan have won all games in every competetion this season

3 in serie a
3 in europe - including the 2 wins each leg against red star and then athens ..
so were on a roll ... Milan were treated harshly since meelan didnt do much wrong .. and considering the judge was some what related to inter ... just FIRES ME up ... he must have treated juve the worst he could n milan too for that case

FORZA MILAN .. OUR HEART IS RED OUR MIND IS BLACK!! AGAINST THE WORLD WE WILL THE ROSSONERI IN ATTACK !!! FOSSA DEL LEONI YOU FORGETTING MATEY

anyways back on topic since im talking about italian footy

im a newcastle fan by the way as well

w.salam

Salmaan
09-23-2006, 02:11 PM
:sl: :)

AC Milan may be on a roll, but it looks a very hard task for them to win the Italian Seria A this season :rollseyes because they had to start by -27 points as penalty for match fixing :p ;D isn't it?

Kittygyal
09-23-2006, 02:22 PM
whys my warning 20 percent already :cry:

salam.
ALLAH HU ALIM!! ask one of the mods inshallah, okay people just wana say we must chill about soccer/american football i mean now is a blessed month so inshallah lets do more Istikarah && Ibaadah inshallah, soccer will not go with us so lets just ask Allah to protect us from Satan inshallah && just beg from Allah to ask for forgivness inshallah
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.