/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sorry for the threads

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 11:44 AM
i didnt knw they wer against the rules i thought we wud allowed as the previous forum (ummah) i was with we did it. sorry about that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Someone please ban this member

jk :p
salam

thanks for that bro i didnt knw, every1 makes mistake dnt worry im leaving anyways thanks for the welcome. inshallah you will all forgive me

salam

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 11:53 AM
huh wat u referring 2 sis?
i hope ur not leaving coz u feel rejected by the thread closures, that happens to all of us!!
tc
salamz

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
huh wat u referring 2 sis?
i hope ur not leaving coz u feel rejected by the thread closures, that happens to all of us!!
tc
salamz
it aint that sis im fine with them i didnt knw but the brother. dnt worry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
08-20-2006, 11:57 AM
sis dont' worry.. i always cop a cynicism from some of the mods (zak cough cough) and users (alpha dude ehem cough) ...

don't just leave so soon!! trust me ull luv it when u get use 2 some of the personalities around here lol
tc salamz

amirah_87
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Don't worry Sis Lolwatever :p ;D She'll come crawling back.... :)

J/k!! sis there's no need inshaAllah, you could find this site really beneficial...like the brother said, it happens to all of us ;)

Mawaddah
08-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Sis!! The Brother was just joking with you please dont take it to heart! :)

Stay here, this forum is really beneficial :)

Vaseline
08-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Don't worry too much about it sis. The brother was only joking on the banning issue =)

Besides, I created a 'Highlight of today' thread which also got genderised. So don't take it too harshly ;)

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Why are you getting all upset for? :offended:
because ur sexist! :anger:

It was a joke - some sarcasm! See the smiley and the part where it says: jk.. this means 'just kidding'.
exaclty you where being psarcarstic about the 'jk' bit :X

Just chill out, thing is there was no need to apologise in the first place. :)
yeh i agree.. considering the crimes that alpha dude does on this forum, you're innocent compared to this guy :uhwhat

:p

Far7an
08-20-2006, 12:07 PM
:sl:

Like sister 'lolwhatever' said, threads are closed, it happens. It doesn't mean the moderator has anything against the member. You are more than welcome to stay inshaa'Allah.

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Why are you getting all upset for? :offended:

It was a joke - some sarcasm! See the smiley and the part where it says: jk.. this means 'just kidding'.

Just chill out, thing is there was no need to apologise in the first place. :)
what ur saying

please band dis person may allah reward you

what if i sed to you go to hell inshallah that wont be a joke.

i wouldnt take it serious if u didnt say jazallah khair and using the face felt like u wer mocking me

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Like sister 'lolwhatever' said, threads are closed, it happens. It doesn't mean the moderator has anything against the member. You are more than welcome to stay inshaa'Allah.
i knw that bro but i was offended what the bro sed and how he sed it

Malaikah
08-20-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
exaclty you where being psarcarstic about the 'jk' bit :X
:haha: spelling :rollseyes its sarcastic.

LOL, hes a :brother:!

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:13 PM
oh sis LivIslam hehe im sure he didn't mean it that way, he meant 'joking' by 'jk' (it's a chat abreviation commonly used, j/k is wats used for jazak i think)

don't let one person ruin ur experience here, we're all eager 2 hear from u inshalah! seriously, alpha's got that sorta attitude hehe.. checkout his threads he does it to all of us all the time, we love it too hehe

tc salamz

Far7an
08-20-2006, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LiveIslam
what ur saying

please band dis person may allah reward you

what if i sed to you go to hell inshallah that wont be a joke.

i wouldnt take it serious if u didnt say jazallah khair and using the face felt like u wer mocking me
Sister. Why should we ban Alpha Dude? Because he made a joke? Stop being so emotional please, a couple of threads were closed, a joke was made, move on. Alpha Dude has made clear what he meant, in no way did he mean to cause any offence by his words.

LI-Staff was repeating what he had said on previous occasions, hence the italics.

Vaseline
08-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Now that the intentions have been clearly expressed, possibly a

:threadclo

?

edit: I thought lolwatever was a sister as well....:X

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
:haha: spelling :rollseyes its sarcastic.
sl english...:X

LOL, hes a :brother:!
i am? :omg: i thought my gender was undisclosed :eek:

i hav a valid reason to leave this forum now.. :p

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Sister. Why should we ban Alpha Dude? Because he made a joke? Stop being so emotional please, a couple of threads were closed, a joke was made, move on. Alpha Dude has made clear what he meant, in no way did he mean to cause any offence by his words.

LI-Staff was repeating what he had said on previous occasions, hence the italics.
bro u got me wrong i was repeating wot he was saying bt i didnt realise jk meant joking not jazallah khair.

but i understnd nw

lolwatever
08-20-2006, 12:16 PM
^^ cool :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.